Mark of the Incubus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't wait until he's 18," Michelle gave Agnes a little poke. "Charlie may not last that long. Every day it's like he dies a little inside. He's sensitive. He's not built like you and me."

"I'm not sure about me either...," Agnes finished her beer. "Did you find anything out about the masturbation summoning ritual?"

Michelle sighed, her green eyes stony, "Nothing much but I did look up incubus. It's a sex demon."

"Duh... what else?"

"Well nothing too specific," Michelle shifted against the tree. "Just that repeated contact with an incubus can result in ill health or..."

"Or?"

"Death."

Agnes was silent. She mulled it over in her mind, thinking back to how many times she'd slept with James. She never felt tired or sick. In fact she felt the opposite. She felt like there was a release of power inside of her. Agnes just thought that was euphoria or just plain sexual confidence. She felt like she could do anything after sex with James.

"Anything less dark?" Agnes asked hopefully.

"Well...," Michelle took another drag of her of her cigarette that dwindled down with each puff. "There was something about witches and familiars. Once a person makes a contract with a demon then that demon gives her power. But..."

"Don't leave me in suspense."

"But the contract is binding," Michelle grew dark. "Your soul belongs to the demon. He/she will give you all the power you want or desire but when you die your soul is dragged to hell and you become theirs for all eternity."

Agnes did not like the idea of burning in hell for eternity. She trembled as she felt her insides clenched and writhed. She felt sick as she bent over and heaved.

"Agnes?" Michelle rushed to her friend but Agnes held up her hand.

"I need to pee," she said then Agnes rushed away into the darkness away from the teenage hormonal cacophony of idiocy.

***

Agnes came to the quarry. The rush of the waterfall was static that cleansed her ears from idiot kids drinking and fucking. The night felt heavy on her shoulders. She couldn't breathe. Her body was on fire despite the chill of the summer night. Agnes looked into the wine dark water. It looked like an abyss that could swallow you whole.

Agnes took off her clothes then dived into the black waters. Under the water there was a soothing silence. She stayed as long as she could before her lungs began to ache for some fresh air. Her throat burned with her lungs as she skin began to numb. Agnes was half tempted to open her mouth and just let the darkness consume her but the other half of her that held that iron will to live despite the pain and suffering she endured told her to stop being a bitch and resurface, take in a lungful of air and breathe damn you.

As Agnes broke to the surface the mark on her chest began to burn. He was near.

"Nice night for a swim."

Agnes's heart rate increased as she recognized the silvery voice that would become husky with lust as he spoke her name. Agnes met James's dark, seductive eyes with courage though inside she was quivering with pleasure. He was wearing his pastor uniform. The white collar bobbed as his Adam's Apple moved. His lust caught in his throat at the sight of Agnes wet and naked. Agnes thought she saw James's eyes glow yellow.

"You found me...," she said. Agnes's pussy throbbed as she saw James smile.

"I will always find you, Agnes," James slowly began removing his clothes. "I sensed your distress..." James was bare from the waist up. The moonlight pale against his fair muscular body that made Agnes's mouth dry at the desire to feel him skin to skin. She wanted to feel his firm muscles against her bare soft skin.

"Not like I tweeted it," Agnes attempted to appear strong but James seemed to see right through her armor.

"You don't need to," James chuckled in good humor as he unbuckled his pants. He made it a show, filling Agnes with anticipation and excitement once he dived in to join her. "I told you we're bonded now." Agnes's mark glowed at James's mention of it.

Agnes held her chest feeling her hammering chest. Then she heard a splash. James had disappeared. Agnes turned around frantically ready to fight him off but James was too quick. Something grabbed her in the dark water. Before she could think Agnes felt James's hot mouth cup her tingling pussy. Goosebumps erupted all over her body and her nipples hardened into little brown erasers. Agnes's loins were on fire stoked by James's wicked demon tongue as it dove into her folds then flicked over the hood of her clit.

Agnes jerked back as James's rough tongue played with her clit. A cascade of whimpers and small cries fell from her mouth. Then she felt James's lips travel upward along her mound, then her navel, until his dark head resurfaced. James held firmly onto Agnes's hips pulling her closer to his pelvis where she felt his rigid flesh hot against her quivering sex.

"Please stop...," Agnes pleaded as James caught one of her nipples into his sexy mouth. He nibbled on the brown nub, flicking his tongue over it sending tiny waves of pleasure through Agnes's every nerve endings. She bit her lip as James sucked in most of her swollen breast. He repeated this action on her other breast and Agnes couldn't help but dig her nails into James's muscular shoulders in approval.

"You want me," James whispered darkly as his warm lips touched Agnes's neck. "You love it when I kiss you. When I fuck you. When I'm so deep inside of you that you come for hours. But most of all...," James breathed hotly into her ear that made Agnes melt into him. "You love the power I give you."

It was all true. Agnes loved everything James did to her. But the fear still nagged annoyingly at her stomach that conflicted with the feeling of his smoldering iron erection pressed against her stiff clit.

"I don't want to go to hell," she whispered in fear.

James licked her cheek then kissed it. He squeezed her arse as he growled like an animal making her moan with longing.

"I don't blame you...," James whispered. "But you won't go there for a long time." Agnes looked James deep into his dark hungry eyes that seared into her damned soul. "Contracts between humans and demons is a symbiotic relationship. We share everything. Especially immortality."

"Really?" Agnes paused. "Michelle didn't read anything about that."

James smiled as if amused by some secret joke.

"There's a lot of things I'm sure your friend has never mentioned to you," he spoke the word friend with such wry humor that he made Agnes doubt Michelle for the first time in years. What could he have meant? But before she could ask Agnes felt James lift her up then bring her back down on his fiery rod of flesh. He sunk deep into her tender flesh as if piercing a tomato.

Agnes heaved a long, ecstatic sigh as she felt James push inside her. It took a while, a few hard thrusts but finally Agnes took James whole. He was so strong that he didn't need any support as Agnes felt the twitching of his firm thighs slap against her tender ones. James held Agnes tightly as she swallowed his tongue, seeking hers out then dancing in a shared rhythm of lust. Agnes's muffled cries of passion passed into the night as James took his pleasure.

Agnes thought she would die that very moment but what a way to die! She tangled her fingers in James's dark wet locks. She was no longer some solid but the very water around her. A pool of hot liquid dissolving into the cool waters. They floated locked in an embrace. James's stamina was inhuman. He remained hard for an hour even after he flushed his sizzling unnatural seed into her mortal womb. Agnes licked his neck, the taste of salty sweat and the distilled waters like honey on her tongue. She felt James shudder at the action.

"You made it rain," Agnes whispered though it was more of a statement than a question.

"You did," James chuckled. "I told you. My power is your power."

"Can I kill someone?" she asked. James was silent for a moment as if contemplating the idea. Agnes felt his body shake as she heard him chuckle.

"Anyone specific?" he asked looking at her with some twinkle of pride. Agnes smiled, her sharp indigo eyes like an animal in the zoo just let loose from its cage that just discovered it's wild instincts were not dead but dormant...

***

12