Mark of the Incubus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed the foundation to reveal the mark he made upon her, a permanent hickie that Michelle was able to keep hidden. It burned at his touch.

Michelle's forest green eyes were fierce like a wild animal's caught in a bear trap.

James gently spoke so no one else would hear, "Just keep playing your part then we can all leave this one horse redneck town behind and be one big happy family."

"Agnes will never forgive me for lying to her like this," Michelle said.

James turned Michelle around, his hand caressing her smooth arse, "You let me worry about Agnes. Now... I need some release..."

Lust burned inside Michelle. Her limbs were enthralled to the demon as she did as he commanded. Her pussy clenched, dripping with the nectar of her arousal.

"You wore that skirt I like. Such a tease you are..."

James's hot hands smoothly glided beneath Michelle's cotton flowery skirt. He pulled down her satin black thong as he kissed her shining ass cheek. Michelle could feel her hot cum dripping down her leg already.

James was a drug that Michelle couldn't break her addiction from. Quitting smoking was easier than this. James played with Michelle's tight asshole making her tremble with forbidden delight.

Then she felt it, his thumb penetrated her tiny asshole, stretching the muscles, making them relax sending tiny fireworks to her clit that stood at attention now.

As Michelle felt James's maleness pressed against her womanhood, she thought for a moment about Agnes's potential reaction.

James pushed his cock inside Michelle's tight asshole that welcomed him with great pleasure. A wave of ecstasy slowly rippled through Michelle's body as shame pricked at her conscience.

Michelle's mind went blank as she orgasmed three times in a row. The whole house shook with her.

It was only when it was over that a sick black pit settled in Michelle's stomach that she realized what she was going to have to do to save Agnes from James's wrath... and Agnes would hate Michelle for it forever...

***