Mark of the Incubus Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon pushed Agnes up against the wall, their mouths never breaking apart. Raw, wild need passed between them. James made a wholly sensual sound, a low rumble of pleasure deep within in him that vibrated through Agnes. Her breasts pressed against James's wet smooth firm chest with her hardened nipples rolling ball points. She wanted him inside her.

James nuzzled her breasts, savagely licking and sucking at the tips making Agnes sigh and groan with longing. The sound she made fed his hunger. His nails dug into her flesh leaving red marks in their wake. He was ravenous to make Agnes squeal and cry out.

James lifted Agnes up with inhuman strength then pushed his turgid member slowly into her tender hot flesh. Agnes gave a soft gasp of surprise then sighed in unashamed pleasure as James's erection filled her, stripping away everything but her need.

Thoughts of Nolan melted away, the whole world dissolved as James took hold of Agnes's round wet ass holding her in place bouncing her up and down on his throbbing demon cock. Agnes wrapped her arms around her incubus, her breathy moan like honey in his ear as his cock seared into her, burning like a brand. James made a smug sound of male pleasure as he pummeled her tender flower.

The rough motion sent her over the edge. Agnes's orgasm crested like an ocean wave she bit into James's wet muscular shoulder, digging her own nails into his skin to leave equally red marks. The taste of him was pure joy. The hand print on her chest burned with intensity as she gripped his dark wet head.

James pressed her harder against the wet tile wall, his tongue spearing into her mouth to stifle her hungry cries and his feral groans as powerful sensations built and throbbed below Agnes's waist.

In the cloud of steam the tension inside them both exploded. James's hot love erupted from him, virile and volcanic. Heart pounding, body quivering, Agnes saw stars and felt fire. Multiple organs that she had never experienced before tore through her body, her muscles tensed, tightening around her lover. She felt his fiery demon seed shoot inside her womb as she slowly came back down from the rocket high.

James collapsed against her, releasing her legs that were like jelly. The wall was the only thing holding them both up. James softened inside of Agnes but they still held fast to each other as if to let go would send them into immediate withdrawal.

The hot water washed away the love juices that coated them both. Agnes whispered into James's ear, "I hate you." Tears welled up in her eyes with the despair of how much she actually needed him.

"Hatred. Love. It's all passion that is enough to stoke a fire," James kissed her ear, whispering words of lust. "You and I are bonded. It is a union not even God can tear asunder."

***

Charlie lay in the darkness of his room looking up at the planetary mobile and the glowing stars on his ceiling. They were in a different pattern than Agnes's. Just a myriad of stars that he could trace into whatever constellation he wanted.

Then he heard a soft knock at the door.

"Go away," Charlie bitterly called.

"Please, Charlie..." Agnes sounded so small on the other side. Charlie sometimes wished he wasn't so forgiving of his sister.

"What is it?" Charlie sighed.

Agnes entered seeing the sigh as a shot at reconciliation. She climbed into bed with him. Charlie could feel that she was wearing her favorite silk robe and that her hair was still damp. She smelled nice like wild flowers.

Agnes encircled Charlie in a tender embrace and they lay in silence for a while staring up at the artificial cosmos.

"You're not going to try and seduce me now are you," Charlie grumbled.

"First off, I'm not your type," Agnes started off with a dry chuckle. "Second... You're too smart to be seduced by anyone."

"Smarter than Louis."

Agnes kissed Charlie's forehead in a motherly fashion then said, "Your 16th birthday is coming up. We should go to New Orleans to celebrate."

"Bribery is still an attempt at seduction, Agnes..."

"I was thinking we'd party and start looking at apartments while we're there," Agnes hugged Charlie. Silence hung in the air.

"It's time we left this one horse town behind," Agnes stated. Charlie rolled over and returned his older sister's motherly hug. His shoulder shook as he sobbed into her freshly washed shoulder. Renewed with the energy James had given her Agnes kissed her brother's wounds and healed them instantly.

"That's better," Agnes smiled as she ran her fingers through her baby brother's hair. "You have dad's eyes." Charlie buried himself back into his sister's warm shoulder, loving the safety that it made him feel.

"I hate them...," Charlie finally whispered through a sob. "Sometimes I wish... I wish they were all dead."

"Hush...," Agnes whispered. She felt him tremble with rage. She found herself afraid for him. Sometimes beneath his sweet nature was a sleeping beast. Agnes felt the beast within her brother stir and sought to soothe it with a lullaby.

As Agnes hummed she looked up at the ceiling then saw the glowing plastic stars move. They moved into different patterns until they formed the constellation Perseus. The one star that glowed red was Algol. The newly red plastic star glowed menacingly at Agnes as if it were an evil eye. It filled Agnes with dread, making her remember the locket Michelle had given her. Perhaps Agnes should start carrying that around.

***

"Hurry up, Agnes!" Charlie was eager to get on the road to New Orleans. The sun barely crested over the dark hills. The birds were already chirping their happy morning songs. Agnes and Michelle were still rubbing the sleep from their eyes.

"We should never have given him coffee," Michelle groaned.

"How is it working for him but not for us?" Agnes grunted as she threw her bag in the back of the car. They were all wearing casual clothes, saving the glamor for the city of sin.

They had planned to spend a three day weekend in New Orleans starting Thursday morning. Agnes had called her brother out sick from school. Charlie was thrilled.

Charlie's young face was clean and unmarked by the bullies of a few days ago. He was more than eager to leave Paradise Falls at least for three days. Once the sun peaked over the trees, illuminating the sky they were all packed. Agnes was about to start the car when she noticed a cloud of dust on the hill heading towards them on the yellowing horizon.

"Who the hell is that?" Agnes shielded her eyes from the morning glare to get a better look.

The car came into view fast. It was a ruby red mustang, brand new with a white racing stripe. Agnes didn't need to see who was in the car to know it was Vesta. Sure enough the Queen B of Paradise Falls High stepped out of the driver's seat with a sullen Beau in the passenger seat.

"Hey, y'all," Vesta waved speaking in a Southern pageant queen's high pitched voice of cheer that made them all grimace with distaste. Vesta was wearing a tight striped navy blue tank top and a mini denim skirt and a black denim jacket. Agnes had to admit that Vesta looked pretty good today. A small ecstatic thrill shot through Agnes's clit at Vesta's new cleavage. Did Vesta get a boob job?

"What are you doing here, Vesta?" Agnes rolled her eyes nevertheless.

"Michelle invited me," Vesta nodded towards Michelle who crossed her arms and pouted but her green eyes were serious. Agnes shot her mocha best friend a glare. But Michelle stood her ground. Her cinnamon skin gleamed in the morning light unapologetic.

"Family only," Agnes said. "Sorry. Maybe next time."

"Oh come on now, Agnes," Vesta put on her large Jackie-O sun glasses smiling her saber tooth smile. "After all we've been through we're practically family wouldn't you say?"

Beau didn't say a word. He was like a whipped dog but more than usual around Vesta. By now he would have given Agnes a once over. But Beau just kept looking gloomy at the dash board. He reminded Agnes of Louis actually after she put her snake familiar in him. Oh no. Vesta didn't do the same did she?

"Come on, Agnes," Charlie begged. He stepped out of the car and whispered, "We can always ditch them."

Agnes smirked. Of course. People get lost in New Orleans all the time. Agnes heaved a heavy sigh. Then she approached Vesta who leaned on her car in a provocative manner ensuring to show off her new breasts. Agnes could see that they were more swollen, rounded and supple. Vesta wasn't even wearing a bra, her engorged nipples were peaking through the fabric. She had to fight the urge to touch and bite them.

"Fine," Agnes whispered. "But one slip up and I will equalize you."

"Agnes Milton," Vesta stepped closer so their faces were close enough for a kiss. "You say the most romantic things."

"You bringing your fiancé with you?" Agnes nodded towards a brow beaten Beau.

"Someone has to carry the bags," Vesta shrugged with a diva smile. Vesta stepped back into her car.

***

They all arrived in the city by the afternoon. Michelle had booked them into the hotel Fitzgerald while Agnes went to go see her brother Louis who had an office in the city. He was a corporate attorney for some shady shipping company. Agnes was pretty sure Ellipses had ties to Colombian drug cartels.

She had called first. Louis sounded aggravated but Agnes could feel his lust for her through the phone. Agnes walked right up to Louis's office. Agnes leaned against the door frame of Louis's office.

She was wearing a sexy red dress revealing ample cleavage that made Louis's cock grow rigid. She was wearing lace fringed black leggings with straps. Her long dark hair shined in cascading curls that fell over her back to give more attention to her breasts.

"Hello, big brother," Agnes smiled evilly, her gleaming red lips parting to reveal her stunning white teeth, her dark violet eyes sparkling with wicked intent.

God how Louis hated her. Agnes walked over to him, hips swaying hypnotically. She came behind the desk leaning against it giving her greedy older brother a closer look at what was hiding underneath her dress. Agnes could see the hungry bulge of his slacks and smirked.

"Let's discuss some of my financials," Agnes said.

"First...," Louis leaned back smirking. "I want payment."

"I let you live," Agnes snapped as she walked towards her brother's desk, her hips swaying hypnotically. "That's your payment."

"I haven't slept in a week," Louis slammed his hands on the desk shaking the contents on it. "I keep seeing you everywhere and I can't satisfy my wife anymore without thinking of my mouth on your pussy."

Louis was like a heroine addict in desperate need of a fix. Nevertheless Agnes flicked her wrist sending her smug brother doubling over, the snake familiar inside him hissing in rage as it ate his insides.

Louis coughed up blood this time as he fell to the floor. Agnes couldn't help but get a little turned on by all this. Seeing the pleading look in her sociopathic brother's eyes Agnes stopped. Louis gasped deeply then coughed more blood.

"Fine," Agnes rolled her eyes as she hopped up on Louis's desk. "But make it quick. I have a birthday bash to make for Charlie."

Louis was already on his knees, blood on his lips he gulped the rest of it back down his throat as his heart pounded with excitement and his dark blue eyes glinted with pure joy. Agnes wasn't wearing any panties. She spread her legs to reveal her private satin flesh gleaming like a lotus flower...

***

Agnes panted, squeezing her breasts as she looked down at her brother on his back, facing his crotch where his erection threatened to burst through the seams of his nice slacks.

Agnes arched her back as he ate her. Louis teased and worked her folds. He was drowning in her taste making sounds of pleasure. As much as Agnes despised her brother he was a master with his tongue.

He sheathed his tongue in her making Agnes groan, knotting her fingers in Louis's hair. His tongue lashed inside her, working her open, driving her wild. She pushed him as far as she could between her legs until his tongue found her trigger. His tongue teased the hard nub of her clit setting off a blind heat within her.

Louis smiled into his sister's wet pussy as she felt his thumbs part the wet folds of her labia then he fired off short little licks and sucks that made Agnes tremble and groan. She bit her lip to stop them from coming out as her thighs clenched around Louis's head.

Louis felt the pleasure ripple through her. Convulsive waves gripped Agnes's body as she came. Her whole body shook as waves of heat pulsed through her melting her limbs. She collapsed backward, her breathing ragged as her body thrummed.

Louis kept sucking, drinking in the gush of her hot love juices, caressing her thighs and licking them clean as well.

"Well that was interesting," Agnes sighed coolly. "Though I think we need to get down to business, bro."

Louis wasn't really listening but going in for seconds. Agnes flicked her wrist making the snake inside Louis constrict his movements. He was her puppet on a string for as long as that demon snake was in him.

"Seriously?" Louis groaned in disappointment but he was full of self loathing which was a new emotion for him.

"I came to see you for a reason, remember?" Agnes cocked her dark elegantly groomed eyebrow. "To discuss my finances. I want to move out of Paradise Falls as soon as possible for Charlie's sake."

Agnes gracefully climbed off her brother and his desk, trying to ignore the mess they made from when Louis brushed off everything from his desk. Louis opened a drawer in his desk and took out a cream colored file marked Family Finances.

"I looked them over and selling the house won't be enough to live off of if you want to move out of Paradise Falls," Louis said.

Agnes looked them over her heart sinking.

"What do I have to do?" she asked.

"Win the lottery..."

***

Nolan rolled his mother out of the depressing white hospital into the golden sun. Her vitals were so much improved the baffled doctors said that he could take her home.

"I'm gonna go get the car, mom," Nolan kissed his mother's forehead.

Nolan walked into the parking garage. His cop instincts made him regret not bringing his gun. He had seen movies where people get attacked unexpectedly by psychos in garages. Nolan quickly made it to his car when he felt a prickling heat on the back of his neck. The hairs on his neck stood on end as he felt someone's eyes searing into him.

"You should know I'm a cop," Nolan spoke with authority. He turned around only to see Pastor James Abel smiling there in his priestly garb, his brown eyes dark but face smiling.

"Sorry, deputy," Pastor Abel said. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

Nolan relaxed, "It's okay. I'm just glad you weren't a serial killer."

"I doubt I could take you down through sheer strength alone, Deputy Colt," Pastor Abel's tone was a bit dry.

There stood an awkward silence after that. Pastor Abel was unperturbed while Nolan shifted uncomfortably.

"Well...," Nolan excused. "I have to pick up my mother I'm taking her home today."

"Yes I've heard," Pastor Abel smiled. "I'm very happy for you. Where's Miss Milton? Since you two are so close I would think she'd be here."

"She's with her brother and friends," Nolan unlocked the car door. "They're in New Orleans celebrating his birthday."

"New Orleans? Ah such a beautiful city though it's filled with temptations especially for a beautiful young woman like Agnes," James spoke her name with a possessive bite. It made Nolan's stomach lurch and his testosterone levels sort of climbed a level. He sensed competition.

"Yes, she is," Nolan turned to face Pastor Abel with hardened charcoal eyes. "But Agnes is a good person. I trust her."

"I admire your nobility, Mr. Colt," Pastor Abel patted Nolan on the shoulder, gripping it as if to test the muscle mass of his rival. "Truly you seem worthy of Miss Agnes Milton but... is she worthy of you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing...," Pastor Abel shrugged nonchalant. "The one thing I see break even the most loving couple is trust and honesty. Especially if one partner is troubled. Agnes seems to me a troubled young woman in need of a firmer hand to guide her."

"And you're that firm hand?" Nolan felt the pastor's grip tighten. The strength was inhuman but Nolan managed to wrestle himself free, regarding the pastor with new suspicious eyes.

The two men stared each other down waiting for the other to strike first. Then Nolan heard voices coming towards them. A few nurses going home after a long night shift. Pastor Abel backed down. With a devilish smile he said, "We're both men who care deeply for Agnes's well being. I'm just trying to look out for her."

"So am I," Nolan swore. With a deathly glare Nolan climbed into his car and pulled out of the spot. Pastor Abel's brown eyes burned into Nolan as he drove away to pick up his mother.

***