Mark Simmons in New York

Story Info
Mark meets a beautiful woman in Central Park.
1.2k words
3.12
19k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wheels of a giant 747 screeched onto the runway of JFK airport. The airplane taxied to terminal 21 and Mark Simmons left the airplane and tried to find the exit. This in a airport is easier said than done. He asked a porter and he was sent the correct way.

Mark Simmons was twenty-seven years old, he had brown hair and of a slightly stocky build. He wore a suit, but not a business suit, more of casual. In his hand was a single bag of luggage which contained his only possessions: clothes, money, a few books and a manuscript. He came from England and had won a national screenwriting contest for an British website. Now, Mark was trying his hand in America on the behalf of Mark's shortly deceased rich uncle.

He walked to the long term car park and looked for the registration that was written on a piece of paper for him. He quickly found it. An Aston Martin DB5, the same as James Bond's. Mark smiled at his new treasure and jumped in. He started the engine and headed for uptown New York.

When he arrived he was amazed of the changes since the last time he was there. Different shops, different theatres and more Starbucks.

Mark followed the directions on his piece of paper and stopped in a large car park and headed to a coffee shop where he was to meet his dead uncle's solicitor. Mark looked at the coffee shop logo on the window and the scrawls on his paper: "Central Perk". He entered the cafe.

He was too early. He knew that so he would wait for him in the cafe with a cup of coffee. He sat at a table and shortly a waiter came over. Mark said he's have a cup of coffee. The Italian waiter asked him what kind. Mark would have to get used to America. Back home he just had coffee. The first name in his head was "Expresso."

The waiter came back shortly with the drink, and Mark intended to wait for his solicitor. Five minutes went by when he noticed the most beautiful creature he had ever seen sitting on the long chair in the middle of the cafe. She had brown hair, beautiful eyes, and skin of golden brown. Mark noticed that her friends were sitting with her, also the waiter. One of them, a blonde women, noticed Mark staring and must have told the beautiful woman about him. She came over and said: "Hi"

Mark returned the compliment with: "Hello. I'm Mark Simmons. I'm sorry for staring, I just couldn't help myself." "I love your accent. Is it English?" she queried "Birmingham, middle of England" "Oh. My name is Racheal Green"

Mark and Racheal made small talk for a couple of minutes then Mark got her phone number. Mark's uncle's solicitor came soon after and they negotiated the will in the cafe. The Solicitor wanted to go elsewhere but Mark insisted on staying. Mark's uncle gave him his car (the Aston Martin), his large town house, However he did not get a large percentage of his cash. That went to his sister. Mark got enough to live on and that was fine by him.

Two days later, Mark rang Racheal and they organised a date that very night. The dinner was excellent, and so was Racheal. She wore a small tight fitting dress and high heels. Her skin was smooth and Mark suddenly decided she was the sexiest woman in the world. Their conversation soon became flirting and they soon became aroused. Their cab ride to Racheal's flat was hot and passionate. They kissed and fondle each other at the back of the yellow cab. They rushed up the stairs and burst straight into Racheal's flat.

Racheal pushed Mark onto the couch and in one swift move whipped off her dress. Just as Mark thought, she was wearing no underwear. He breasts were round and firm, her body was slim and her pussy was shaved into a thin line. Mark quickly took off his shirt and Racheal, kneeling before him, unzipped his trousers and took them off, eyeing him seductively. Mark wanting this woman so bad it hurt. Racheal slid off his boxers and with no hesitation engulfed Mark's already erect cock. Racheal went straight to the hilt and developed a steady rhythm. Mark gently placed his hand on Racheal's brown head of hair and guided her.

"Ahhh, yes," Mark moaned as he arched his neck in pleasure and looked at the ceiling. Racheal was getting faster and faster, she was moaning and this made Mark more turned on. He could feel his balls tighten.

"Racheal... Racheal I'm going to cum," Mark said. However, This only made her slide up and down Marks cock faster and faster until Mark released and cum slid down Racheal's throat. Racheal slowed down and then slowly glided up Mark's dick, still sucking as if it is the end of the world, causing a "pop" when she came to the top of his dick. This sent Mark into sexual bliss and Racheal smiled at Mark proud of herself for making a man get off like at that.

"Follow me," Racheal said smiling like the sexy vixen she was feeling. Racheal grabbed Mark's hand and they went into the bedroom.

Racheal crawled on the bed and lied down on her back with her legs spread. Mark saw her thighs glisten with wetness. Racheal was panting. This was the horniest she had ever felt. "Lick my pussy, Mark" she pleaded. Mark smiled at her and went down to her crotch slowly.

The closer Mark went to her pussy, he could smell the sweetness of her juices waiting for his tongue to demolish her. He rolled his tongue over her diaphragm and glided the tip of his tongue closer and closer to her hood. This turned Racheal on and she panted more and more quicker. She let out a moan when Mark set his tongue on her clit. He flicked it several times, he could smell her juices brewing up.

"Oh, fuck yes," Racheal finally let out louder than she wanted to, "oh yes their, Mark, make me cum."

Mark took his tongue and went inside her pussy, she let out a moan which made her more horny. She liked the sound of her self. She let the sound of herself cumming get louder. She was on the peak of her sexual high.

Mark continued to slurp Racheal's pussy, lapping up great deal of juices. Then he went bak onto her clit and worked it over a few times, rolling his tongue over the nub, and flicking it. Racheal let herself go.

"Oh, yes," Racheal screamed, "tongue me, I'm gonna cum! Ah yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Mark increased his speed. Racheal started thrusting her pelvis into Mark's face. Mark grabbed Racheal's beautiful arse hard. Racheal responded with a loud moan.

Mark could feel it coming. Racheal's pussy let her juices go her sprayed Mark, whilst she screamed, "Oh Yes! Fucking hell! Fuck me!" Mark raised his face, and slid his hands from her fleshy pear shaped arse, down her thighs. He then placed his fingers at the behind of her knees and brought them up. The back of her knees were now on his shoulders. Racheal was still panting when Mark said, "I haven't finished yet. Have you?"

Racheal, fighting her shortness of breath, said, "No. Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me Hard."

Part two arriving shortly.