Mark Surrenders Ch. 05

Story Info
Mark and Sheri finally meet and begin their weekend together.
5.7k words
4.41
8.5k
5
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark stood staring at his bathroom mirror. He looked at his phone: 6:00 pm. He needed to leave soon to get the sushi and arrive by 7 pm. He had found an old pair of shorts to wear: one size tighter than usual. The shorts clung to his ass and showed his round cheeks. He bent over and looked back over his shoulder at the image in the mirror. Tight, he thought, hopefully, tight enough. He put on an aloha shirt.

He needed to insert the plug, and had wanted to put it off until the last minute. Well, it's the last minute, he thought. Quickly he dropped his shorts and grabbed the anal plug and the lube.

Mark hadn't inserted anything into his ass before and wanted to make it as easy as possible, so he poured lots of lube onto his hand. Mark made sure the plug was well coated with it and then used a couple of his fingers to lube his asshole. His fingers slid in easily, and he felt his cock start to harden. Having to wear it out in public excited him. Mark bent over, legs spread as wide as possible, grabbed the toy and pushed it inside slowly but forcefully. He felt the girth cause some slight discomfort and adjusting the position of his legs seemed to reduce the initial tenderness enough to allow him to push it in.

He straightened up and looked at his backside in the mirror. After buttoning the shorts, he checked his ass once again in the mirror. He saw the round base outlined on his shorts. "They are tight. Hopefully, Sheri approves," he said out loud. Mark felt the excitement of the moment and noticed his smiling face in the mirror. With a deep breath, he turned off the light, walked towards his front door, grabbed his keys, and left.

He arrived at 6:25 at the sushi place. He sat in his car until 6:30 and then entered. Yoshi's was a small place with a long sushi bar and four or five small tables along the front windows. As he opened the door, the Sushi Chef shouted out to him, "Irasshaimase!" which he knew meant welcome in Japanese. He smiled, bowed slightly and replied "Arigato." He noticed a smallish Japanese woman approach him, smiling.

"Would you like to sit at the bar or a table?"

"I'm actually here to pick up a to-go order. For Sheri."

"I do not have an order for Sheri," she said smiling.

Mark immediately felt uncomfortable, "Fuck, he thought, I have to address her as Mistress here, too? It's like everywhere I go, she is already there. The numbers, the box, the toy store, and now Yoshi's." Not to mention every step he takes is a reminder of her dominance over him.

"Do you have an order for Mistress Sheri?"

Smiling, in a way that made Mark feel she knew Sheri, "Yes we do have an order for Mistress Sheri!" she said, loud enough a couple of patrons turned to look at Mark. He felt humiliated and wanted to slink out of the place. He made eye contact with one female patron who smiled and winked at him. Mark pensively smiled back and quickly looked away. Mark wanted out of there now.

The smallish Japanese woman grabbed a bag and handed it to Mark. "$65.50, please." Mark quickly pulled $80 from his wallet, told her to keep the change, and got out of there fast.

He checked the time, 6:45, and his GPS predicted ten minutes to get to her place. Mark started to enjoy the feeling of the toy in his ass. As he got closer, his nervousness became excitement, and his anticipation was through the roof. Mark was ready for whatever she had planned.

He pulled up in front of her Queen Anne house, one of the typical architectural styles for which San Francisco is known: one of the styles of homes built between the Gold Rush of 1849 and the 1906 earthquake, referred to by most as Victorian.

Her house had an asymmetrical façade with different wood shingle siding types shaped into designs like a crescent moon and fish scales. There were accents of color all throughout the exterior's light blue primary. Steps led to a small porch at the entrance. Bay windows were on the right side of the structure on both floors. Above the front door, another small porch. There were two polygonal towers with a darker paint color, also gables and overhanging eaves. All in all, it was a beautiful home appearing to be in pristine condition.

Mark checked the time. 6:59, time to go. Quickly exiting the car, excited, grabbing the food and the toy bag, he walked up to the front door. He started to knock but noticed the envelope taped to the door.

Mark, open me before you knock. He sat the bags down and grabbed the envelope. He turned and sat down on the steps and opened the envelope. He read the note inside:

Welcome to my home Mark. I invite few men to spend time here. Tonight is going to be fun for us. Since you are inexperienced, I wanted to give you a chance to make sure you are ready and have an idea of what to expect tonight. If you enter, you agree to become my submissive, at least for tonight, and I will decide when you leave.

We will start playing slowly tonight. I want to give you a chance to understand my style of Dominance and to experience some new kinds of play. You will not need a safe word tonight as we will not do anything too intense. Instead, we use a color system. Red, Yellow, and Green. When I feel the need, I will ask you for a color. Green means all good, please continue. Yellow is I am not asking you to stop, but slow down and give me a chance to deal, and red means stop.

Now, if you are ready to get on your knees for me, do the following. Enter and come through into my kitchen. There are plates, sauce dishes, and chopsticks in the kitchen on the island. Unpack the sushi and place it on the plates, so I get ¾ and you the rest. I love sushi. There is soy, so mix the wasabi and soy together. Leave it on the island and head back to the living room.

Once you get into the living room, I want you to lie face down on my Chippendale bench. Leave your clothes on and wait for me. On the floor is a blindfold, put it on. Remove one of the bolster pillows from the couch and place it under you at your waist. Leave your phone, wallet, and car keys out on the end table next to the sofa. Make sure you leave the bag of toys next to the bench on the floor, still unopened.

See you very soon, handsome!

Mark jumped up, excited, ready, and wanting to submit to Sheri. He appreciated the clear instructions she gave, and how she seemed to be one step ahead of him. Mark had expected they'd sit and eat while getting to know each other before having to perform. Her note reinforced the idea he did not know what to expect from her.

He stood up, grabbed the bags, entered the house and walked into the kitchen. Mark opened the sushi bag and went through the small balls of yumminess and set up the plates. He mixed the soy and wasabi and left everything neat and organized.

He grabbed the bag of toys and went back to the living room. The bench he noticed had the classic ball and claw legs and beautiful dark-colored upholstery with a sophisticated abstract pattern. A beautiful piece of furniture, he thought. He grabbed a pillow from the camelback sofa. He emptied his pockets of his wallet, keys, and phone. Mark grabbed the blindfold, and after positioning himself on the pillow, he put on the blindfold and waited. The bench was not large enough for him to lay on it without supporting himself, so he grabbed the front legs with his hands and positioned himself so he felt secure on the bench.

Blindfolded, his ass propped up on the pillow, dressed, he had a big hard on and felt submissive and ready. After a few minutes, he heard steps on the wood floor. The clicking sounds he heard made him think she was wearing high heeled shoes.

"Hello, subbie. I checked the sushi, and you did exactly as I commanded. Good boy! We will eat later, so I put all the sushi in the fridge. As she talked, she moved towards Mark and placed one of her hands on his ass. She started to gently rub his ass, starting on one side and moving across his crack to the other. "Yummy. I adore your nice tight, round ass, Mark. Tonight, we will explore your ass in ways new to you. I will be gentle at first, and we will discover how different kinds of touch affect you. Before we begin, I want to know if you have any specific concerns, fears, or limits you want me to be aware of. Now is your chance, do not leave anything out. I will not ask again tonight."

"Thank you, Mistress, for asking me. I am concerned about two things. I am not sure how I feel about pain. I know the parts of the brain recognizing pain and pleasure are next to each other, and the brain reacts to pain by releasing loads of endorphins. I know this can increase the sense of pleasure. I also know spankings are one of the most common kinks couples enjoy even when most of their sex life may be vanilla. Since I have not experienced spanking before, the idea of it excites me, makes me feel very submissive, but also scares the hell of me. When I picked up your toy order, I spent time looking at the selection of paddles and all, and some of those scared me."

Sheri laughed. "I understand your concern. I have noted it."

Mark felt like her response seemed insensitive to his concern. What did she mean, noted it? he thought.

"What is your other concern Mark?"

"Anal play. I am less concerned now, as I understand you plan to use my ass to play in ways I am clueless about. I enjoyed the number 2 task, and I am getting used to wearing my plug. I just have not had anyone explore my ass before, so I am hesitant about pain and how big the things might be you plan to insert."

"I understand, Mark. Many men do not realize how incredible anal penetration can be. You have an erogenous zone inside your ass. When stimulated properly, your orgasms will be unlike anything you have experienced before. I believe you will likely end up begging to be pegged once I have shown you what it is like to have your ass used by me. Since you enjoyed the number 2 task and are wearing your plug, I am sure you will get over your fear or concern."

Mark listened and realized she had told him to get ready for spankings and anal play. This excited him more, and his mind started to let go of his concerns. I must trust her, he thought, and if these things bring her pleasure, I must accept and perform.

He felt both of her hands start to rub his butt slowly. Starting near his waist, she massaged his glutes towards his inner thighs. Her touch felt gentle but firm to Mark, and he felt his cock getting very hard. She continued for a few minutes, rubbing his glutes, and he felt her hand and fingers making contact. As she stroked, he felt a pleasant warmth starting to develop, and her touch sent vibrations right to his cock and balls. He enjoyed it.

"Get ready, Mark," she whispered into his ear and then bit his earlobe and pulled it firmly. Mark subconsciously tightened his glutes. A few seconds went by, which felt like minutes to him. The anticipation of his first spanking created a level of excitement that surprised him. Mark felt aroused and realized her firm warning created sexual and emotional arousal, unlike anything he remembered feeling right before other sexual encounters.

Sheri's hand found the base of the plug inside him through his tight shorts. She pressed the plug with the palm of her hand, pushing it hard, or so it felt to him. This sent vibrations and penetrating sharp pain throughout his ass. Sheri kept the pressure on the base for about thirty seconds.

Whack! He suddenly felt her hand come down, first on one of his glutes and then the other. Back and forth with increasing intensity. As he endured his first spanking, he felt different emotions and sensations including fear and excitement. Feeling vulnerable had always scared Mark, and suddenly he felt wholly vulnerable, and these feelings drew him to Sheri emotionally. Mark wanted to tell Sheri everything and wanted her to know him and his deepest desires.

Sheri placed one hand firmly on his lower back, preventing any movement. The combination of her swats and how she had physically controlled him with her other hand, forced him to obey, and reinforced her control.

As she continued to go back and forth, the pain started penetrating his lower body. Even though he did not know her well, he instinctively felt trust in her. He began to feel a sense of well-being and a flood of sensations shooting into his groin.

Mark felt helpless, realizing he had no choice but to endure until she finished; surrender, his only option. After each stroke, wondering if she had finished, but another slap made contact before he finished the thought. Wondering if her last strokes were going to be the worst. Waiting for those, not wanting her to increase the intensity, but knowing she had control, and he had to submit. Sheri rubbed his cheeks gently after each stroke, and he found the combination enjoyable and erotic.

Sheri laid her body on top of him. She placed one hand and arm under his head and around his neck. The other grabbed some hair and pulled his head off the bench. She stuck her tongue into his left ear and slowly licked his outer ear upwards.

"Okay, now it's time for you to shower. You can remove the blindfold and use the bathroom off the kitchen to take your shower. You can remove the butt plug for now. Leave all your clothes inside the bathroom. You have five minutes to shower, dry off, and then return to the living room with the plug."

"I understand, Mistress."

Sheri got up and watched as he removed the blindfold and looked at her. Everything stopped for him. She had lit the room with candles, and the light seemed to bounce all around. Mark's heart started racing as he saw her dress. It was a black-striped sheer mini dress. It hugged her body as if it had been painted on. The tightness of the dress accentuated her curves and Amazonian figure. He almost stopped breathing as he took her in. Noticing Mark's reaction to her look, she smiled, a beguiling smile, and her ivory white teeth lit up the room. She laughed and reminded Mark of the shower. "Tick, tick, Mark!"

Mark hurried off to the shower. When he got into the bathroom, he removed all his clothes and the plug, and turned to look at his ass in the mirror. Mark felt a delightful sting and warmth and thought about the vibrations he felt throughout the lower part of his body. As he stood admiring her handiwork, he noticed his ass had turned a light pink color. Mark liked seeing his ass with color and wanted more. Sheri had given him a mild spanking, and he expected to see more colors emerge as the night continued. Mark processed that last thought and laughed to himself. How quickly he now looked forward to spankings. Even though he knew the spanking intensity would increase, he no longer felt hesitant or concerned.

As he jumped in the shower, he turned, so his back faced the shower head. Ouch! When the hot water hit his ass, the sting intensified for about half a minute. He understood why she spanked him before the shower. He enjoyed the pain, surprisingly and continued his shower, mindful of the time.

He finished, grabbed the towel and dried himself off. Mark decided to wear the towel around his waist and headed back to the living room. She had opened the bag but left the contents inside as it sat on a table next to her Chippendale. Sheri was sitting on the couch next to the table.

"What do you think you are doing?" Sheri asked with an annoyed tone to her voice.

Mark did not understand her meaning. "I am not sure what you mean, Mistress."

"Remove the towel. When you are here, no clothes at any time unless I permit it explicitly!"

Mark removed the towel and looked around trying to figure out where to put it.

"Just take it back to the bathroom, Mark."

He quickly returned the towel to the bathroom and re-entered the living room.

"Good boy, Mark. I want you to come and stand right in front of me."

Mark walked over and noticed how hard his cock had become. Sheri reached out and grabbed his balls and squeezed. "You have a nice, thick cock, Mark. I will enjoy fucking you later."

She pulled him towards her by his balls. Slowly she moved her hand from his balls towards his cock. She grabbed it around the head and squeezed. Mark felt all kinds of arousal and desire. He wanted her to take him any way she desired.

Sheri stood up and gently explored his body with her hands. She brushed her fingertips over his nipples several times to see the level of sensitivity. She told Mark to place his hands interlocked behind his head and proceeded to rub her fingers under his arms. His breathing changed and he turned his body slightly in an attempt to stop her. "You are ticklish. Yummy." She continued to explore his neck, shoulders, chest, stomach, back, inner thighs, and legs. Mark started squirming as she continued to explore and try different types of touch.

Sheri sat back down on the edge of the couch and licked the head of his cock to get it wet. Then she softly blew on the head where she had just lubricated it with her saliva. She took one hand and rubbed the spit up and down his shaft and used her tongue to rub his head at the same time. Mark felt the blood rushing to his cock, and he felt his knees wobble a bit. He let out a big sigh.

"I think teasing you is going to be a regular thing for us!"

Sheri took his cock into her mouth, sliding down to the base, capturing his entire length in her mouth. She slowly moved back up towards the head and using her tongue, licked around and over his head and down the side to his balls. She used a hand to caress his balls while she slowly licked his cock up and down one side. Mark subconsciously moved his body forward to force his cock into her mouth. Sheri squeezed his balls so hard he almost doubled over.

"Don't you ever get presumptuous with me!"

"I am sorry, Mistress. It will not happen again!"

"It better not, Mark. I do not tolerate topping from the bottom!"

She moved her mouth downwards while pushing his cock up towards his stomach. Sheri took a mouthful of his balls while using a hand to gently grab his cock. She placed all her fingers around the head and down a couple of inches. Sheri had her index finger over the top of his head and covering his little hole. She sucked hard on his balls while using her fingers to stroke the upper part of his cock, with her index finger pressing down on the head. Sheri looked up and made eye contact. Seeing her beautiful face staring up at him while teasing him sent his desire through the roof. Sheri traced the outline of his cockhead and moved her mouth upwards towards his head. Holding his cock with one hand, she rubbed her lips all over the head. She took it into her mouth using both of her hands to stroke while she sucked on it.

Mark moaned and felt a bit unstable standing. Her touch created an intense desire too much for him to take. All his focus was on remaining upright, and he felt utterly helpless, blissful, and vulnerable to her wishes. He wanted to cum but knew she had not said anything about cuming.

"Mistress, may I cum?"

Sheri stopped immediately. "No. This is not for your pleasure, it's for mine. You never cum until I am completely satisfied, and it is possible you may not cum for days or longer at times. It all depends on how good a subbie you are. Do you understand, Mark?"

Mark struggled to reply in the affirmative. He felt the adrenaline flowing through his veins and felt euphoric, as blood was filling his penis. Frenzied, and his mind feeling foggy, his awareness of touch in his erogenous zones felt heavenly.

Sheri took his cock back into her mouth, deep-throating him. His desire got the better of him, and he thrust his hips towards her mouth. This stopped her entirely and while pulling her mouth off his penis she made sure to use her teeth to send him a message he immediately received.

"You should not have done that, silly man. You're never to take control of anything. Now I will have to show you what happens when you misbehave or get presumptuous with me."

12