Mark Tells His Story Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull back into the parking lot for the apartment complex and find the same spot I had before still available. I also can see Melissa's car still parked in the same spot as well.

She has been with him now for an hour. I suddenly remember that I would be getting out of class by now. She told me to call her when I did. I try to compose myself so that I can talk like I normally do. I don't want her to notice that I'm upset. Not yet anyways. I want to figure out what I need to do first before we have a confrontation. I pick up my cell phone and dial hers. After four rings, she picks it up knowing who it is from the caller id feature on her phone. She tells me hello in her normal way.

"Hi babe, are you out of class now?"

"Yea ... I'm finished for the day," I say not wanting to admit yet that I was finished over an hour ago.

She seems to hesitate talking which makes me realize she is trying to be careful about what she says to me. I ask her where she is.

"Where are you at now baby?" I ask, knowing what she'll say won't be the truth.

"I'm still at my friend's. I'm about to leave though."

Well technically it's not a lie. I decide to ask her some more details about her visit. I want to see just how truthful she'll be with me now.

"How's your friend doing now?"

"Much better now. I think my visit has helped a lot."

I can't believe her nerve.

"Where does your friend live?" I ask with curiosity to see if she'll tell me specifically where she is now.

"She is staying close to Sunset Drive," she says.

Technically this is true. But she didn't offer any more specifics on her own. Obviously she is being vague on purpose. I decide to ask her to tell me exactly where her friend lives.

"Where exactly are you? I'll meet you there now so we can go somewhere to eat."

"Oh ... ahhh ... don't worry about coming here. I'm leaving now anyways. I'll meet you at the front of the mall and we can eat there ... then I can buy that CD you have been wanting. I'm leaving now so don't worry about coming here. See you at the mall shortly babe. I love you. Bye sweetie."

She obviously doesn't want to tell me where she is exactly. She is well aware that I know where Daniel lives, that I would know that there is no older lady living in that apartment. She told me she loved me and quickly said bye, ending the call. She didn't want me to push her for more information that would reveal that she was with her lover cheating on me.

About five minutes later, I see the door to Daniel's apartment open and she steps outside. Immediately I notice something very different about her. She isn't wearing the same top she had on this morning. I can't believe this shit. She is wearing a very sexy top. It really shows off her firm medium size tits in a very revealing way.

I become furious as I watch her quickly come down the stairs. She changed her clothes for that bastard. She wanted to treat him special, to be sexy for him. Fortunately, she saves me even more anguish by not kissing Daniel goodbye. I guess he is just a fuck for her after all. I should be happy about that I guess. I can't satisfy my woman in bed but she'll at least save her kisses for me.

As Melissa comes down the stairs, I can see she is carrying the same handbag she took in with her. She quickly unlocks her car and opens the door. After she gets inside, I see her grab her head and mouth 'shit'. She reaches into the handbag and pulls out the top she put on this morning and had entered his apartment wearing. She seems to glance around quickly to see if anyone can see her. Then she quickly pulls the top over her head revealing a very sexy bra that she didn't wear that morning either! She quickly pulls her original top back over herself. She looks into the mirror and quickly fixes her hair. She starts the car and pulls out. She uses the normal exit from the complex so she doesn't see me still sitting in my car.

I just sit in my car thinking, trying to make sense of all of this. But I can't. I'm hurting badly. I feel lost. Melissa is cheating on me. She lied to me. The girl I love more than anything in this world wants another guy. I'm not man enough for her. Some of my friends tried to warn me. They said she had gone through many boyfriends. I would just be another she would dump just like the others they said. Looks like they were right. Looks like I've been deceived once again by someone I loved. This time, it is by the girl I wanted in my life so badly. I've never wanted anyone else like I wanted Melissa. She has hurt me worse than Debbie ever could. I believed deep in my heart that she would never deceive me like this. It seems that I was very wrong.

Melissa was so convincing though. She knows how badly Debbie hurt me. She knows the pain I went through trying to salvage that relationship while Debbie continued her cheating. I gave everything to make things work with Debbie. She brought her lover home when she knew I was there so she could destroy my heart right in front of me. Now I get to watch Melissa destroy my heart all over again. Melissa fooled me into thinking she was different. Now I know she is no different than any other cheating bitch. How long will it be before she brings Daniel in front of me as her lover to humiliate me? Looks like I'd have seen it coming.

Looks are so deceiving.

(to be continued in chapter 5)

12