Mark - The Sexiest Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs so I can get to it better," Mark asked softly.

I felt him climb completely onto the bed and I closed my eyes. I did not feel his robe touching any part of my body, only the hair from his legs as his pressed again mine. I knew that he was naked without even looking.

"How are you feeling?" Mark asked quietly.

"It feels wonderful, Mark, just wonderful," I whispered into the bed sheet.

"Good," he replied softly.

He kept rubbing my ass and then suddenly I felt his hot breath blowing against my hole. His face was near my ass. I shuddered. I felt the wetness of Mark's tongue as he began to lick my asshole. He licked and then would kiss my rosebud hole and my ass cheeks, then begin it all again in a cycle. My entire body quivered.

"Oh, my god, Mark, I've never felt anything that felt so good," I moaned.

"Umm, hmm," Mark hummed as he devoured my ass.

I was delirious with the pleasure I was experiencing and I knew that I wanted more.

Mark was softly kissing my ass cheeks, licking and probing the hole with his tongue. Then I felt a wet finger inserted, then another, and another, until there were three of his fingers wiggling and probing my asshole. I almost blew my load onto the bed.

"I want to fuck you," Mark said quietly. "Can I do that, Tony?"

"Yes," I nodded. "I want you to fuck me, Mark; fuck me like I've never been fucked before. Make my ass pussy yours."

I was grinding my ass into his hand. Suddenly, I felt Mark's body over my back and felt his cock head pressing at my pussy. I pushed back into it. It was wet and slick. Somehow Mark had lubricated his cock with something before entering me. Then I felt him pull back and his fingers caressing my pussy. His fingers had lubricant and they filled my hole with it. Then his cock was back at the entrance to my pussy, pressing for entry, and I pushed back and impaled myself onto his cock in one push. I felt the hair of his bush against my ass and his balls on my taint and sack. Mark lowered himself onto my back pressing his chest into it. He began to nibble on my ear and nip at my neck. He laughed softly.

"I think you were ready to be fucked, Tony," he chuckled. "I've never had another man swallow my cock whole so fast like that before."

Mark was so close to me, his hairy body enveloping me, and his cock pumping in and out of my ass like a jackhammer.

"You like my cock in your pussy, pretty boy?" he whispered into my ear as he bit down on my neck.

I nodded into the sheet.

"Say it," Mark said. "Tell me out loud that you like my cock in your pussy. Tell me that you like for me to fuck your ass. Tell me that you want to fuck you until you cum all over this bed. Tell me that you want me to fuck you, fuck you, fuck you."

"Yes, yes," I replied. "I want you cock in my ass! I want you to fuck me hard with your big cock! I want to feel your cock hair smash into my ass! Fuck me, Mark!"

Mark rolled me over and threw my legs over his shoulders. He leaned in and kissed and briefly sucked my dick and cleaned it of the precum pouring from it. Then he pressed his body into mine harder and his cock entered my pussy again. He moved forward and put his lips over mine and his tongue pushed into my mouth. He then began to assault my neck with kisses and nips with his teeth. He continued a litany of talk about fucking me, about how he loved to fuck, about how he loved to be fucked, on and on until finally I felt his body tense hard and I knew he was about to cum. It was more than I could take and I began to ejaculate ropes of cum over my chest. I don't think I had ever cum so much in my life. As I ejaculated my asshole clenched Mark's cock like a vise with each cum blast and that was all that was needed to push him over the edge. He began to fuck me harder and harder, pressing his cock into me as if he was trying to touch my tonsils with it, and his body began to quiver and jerk as he started to pour his love juice into my pussy. He moaned and grunted so loud and so much that I figured that whoever was in the next room had to know that I was getting fucked good.

Mark lay drained and exhausted on top of me for several minutes, holding me close. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck gently.

"I hope that was as good for you as it was for me," he laughed softly and rolled us on our sides so he could cuddle with me.

I looked at his beautiful face, still in wonder at how one person could be born with everything so perfect. Mark grinned at me and pinched my nipple between his fingers.

"What is it with you, Sunshine?" he asked. "Since I met you I keep catching you looking at me like I have grown a wart I don't know about."

"Screw you, Mark Caldwell," I snorted. "As if you don't know; you are the most beautiful man I have ever met in my life and somehow I know that I am not the first to tell you that! I can't keep my eyes off you."

Mark laughed and hugged me to him.

"You're sweet, Tony," he said and kissed my nose gently. "You make an old man feel much younger. There was a time when I thought I was a fairly handsome guy but I haven't felt that way in a long, long time."

I kissed him back, on the lips and on his eyelids.

"Don't be silly," I replied. "You can shovel that shit to the kids in Peoria but I know better." And I giggled at his expression of surprise.

"No, really," he protested. "There was a time when I was conscious of turning heads when I walked into a room and I could have sex with almost anyone I desired, male or female, but those days have passed. Now about eighty percent of the room may look at me but when they see the grey hair they think about fucking their grandfather and want to throw up."

He looked serious about his comment.

"This bothers you?" I asked. "Don't be ridiculous. That eighty percent of the room is goddamned stupid. You are the sexiest man I have ever met and grey hair does not have anything to do with it. Sexy is not just how you look, it's an attitude, a force that you exude from within and baby, you have really got the force with you."

Mark laughed at me. "Tony, I knew when I first saw you that I was going to fuck you. You just don't realize how gorgeous you are yourself."

I groaned. "Not like you, handsome, not even in your league."

"Then that shows how little you see when you look in the mirror. Haven't you noticed all those eyes following you at Benson and Carlyle and back at the home office?" Mark eyebrows rose in mock surprise.

I pinched his nipple and pulled the hair on his chest.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "You want me to beat the shit of you, Tony?"

Mark giggled and grabbed my throat with his hand choking me lightly.

"Well, all those people can look at you but I'm the one who fucked you. And I'm the one who's going to keep fucking you as long as you'll let me."

He kissed me and pulled me close to him. He held me in his arms and rocked me slowly as if I needed comforting. We fell asleep that way and the next thing I heard was the front desk telephone wake up call. Mark jumped and answered the phone, then turned to me to request the first shower.

"I'd ask you to shower with me but we're running later than usual and if I get you in the shower I'll have to fuck you. We wouldn't get out of here before 10 o'clock." He leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips and then ran naked into the bathroom.

I got up and got our clothes ready. I took the liberty of picking out Mark's outfit for the day. I smiled to myself as I thought that if he could take charge and order me dinner then I could do the same and choose his clothes. I had not looked in his closet at his clothes before. His suits were all designer label, some with tags that said 'Made for Mark Caldwell'. I chose a beautiful black silk suit and underwear made by Anderson and Sheppard and a tie from Gieves and Hawkes, both design houses of Savile Row in London; and shoes by Berluti of Paris. I recognized all of the labels from having seen them in my father's closet. Mark Caldwell was a classy dresser who wore clothes casually as if everything was just something to wear on the ranch. I wondered suddenly if Mark owned or had grown up on a ranch. He just gave off that macho cowboy horseman aura.

Lost in my reverie, I heard the shower stop and raced to get my own clothes together. My clothes were nice and new but were all off the rack from shops in the local malls at home. I had never given much thought to my own wardrobe but I felt a bit shabby and cheap after sneaking a look at Mark's wardrobe. My father's advice about clothes making the man came back to me. Dad did not really give a damn about wearing anything other marine camouflage gear at home but when he was at work or entertaining he dressed like royalty. He always drove the latest Mercedes and cautioned me that in his line of work he needed to look successful and established. I realized he was right.

Mark came naked out of the shower. He had blown his hair dry already. He was surprised to see his clothes on his bed.

"You taking care of me now, Mark?" he asked and kissed me tenderly.

"I just thought I would help since we're running behind," I replied.

"Ummmmmm, hmmmmmmm," he grinned. "Well, thanks, anyway. Now get that gorgeous ass into the shower before I lose control here."

Mark slapped my ass hard with his bare and then pointed as his cock which was rising in a slow erection.

"You see this?" he laughed. "He wants to fuck right now and if you don't get in the shower immediately, I'm going to have to rape you."

I put my hands up defensively and laughed back, then shaved, showered, and got dressed.

That day at Benson and Carlyle I had a major breakthrough, what some might call a career maker. I found a box of records that had not been entered onto the computer. In reviewing them I immediately recognized entries that mirrored those in the Martinez file, just with different numbers. I didn't say anything to anyone, just got busy reviewing all the files as if it was just a normal set of paperwork. I noticed a senior manager and his secretary who were looking harried and distressed over being unable to locate some paperwork. To make a long story short, the paperwork they were looking for was what was in the office I was using, the duplicate Martinez files. I uncovered a massive twenty million dollar fraud and embezzlement of company funds and supplies perpetrated by the nervous manager and his secretary. By four o'clock that day, the two of them had been arrested and booked in the local jail. The staff at Benson and Carlyle looked at me with new respect and surprise. Most importantly, Mark looked at me with pride.

When we ate dinner that night, Mark was especially kind to me. He treated me as if I were his lover even though in the restaurant he was discreet.

"Carlyle and I called Ed and told him about you and the Martinez file. Ed was very happy and wanted to know if he could bill Benson and Carlyle an extra $500,000." Mark laughed. "Carlyle told him he could do it only if he splits it all between you and me."

I nearly choked on my salad. Mark thought that was even funnier.

"Relax, Chief," he said, "the only way you would get a $250,000 bonus from Ed Harrison would be if you discovered the Holy Grail and Ed was going to make $250 million off it. The company is not real big on giving huge bonuses for doing what is expected of you in your job."

"So, there's no bonus for us, huh?" I asked.

"Oh, now I didn't say that! I said no bonus of a quarter million dollars. The company always likes to reward extraordinarily diligent performance. I don't know how much money it will be but for a significant find like the embezzlement of twenty million dollars I would expect that you will find a nice little check of around $25,000. I may get a bit more since I'm the senior accountant."

Mark looked at me closely as if he feared that I would be pissed since I actually found the fraud files. I wasn't angry in the least. Mark had steered the Martinez file to me to get a second pair of eyes on it. It was only luck that I had been given the box of paper duplicate records even though it was my skill that pulled the fraud into the light of day.

"I'm not mad, not in the least," I answered. "We worked as a team. You've been an athlete all your life. In team sports, it's not the man who runs in the winning touchdown that won the game. It's the entire team who pulled together so that he could make that final touchdown. You're the senior man. If I had fucked things up you would have been handed your ass on a silver platter for not watching my work product more closely. Since I delivered the goods, you deserve the credit for leading the way."

Mark smiled at me. "Tony, I think you and I are going to make a great team together."

I smiled back at him. I was in heaven having pleased this gorgeous man.

"By the way, dude," Mark said as he lifted his wine glass, "Benson and Carlyle will probably be sending us a little extra for our success, a bonus from them to us alone."

I looked at him in total surprise.

"Carlyle was so impressed with you that he wanted to know if I thought you would accept an offer to go to work for them full time if he asked. I diplomatically told him that he would have to ask you that question. A word to the wise, though; I've known these guys for a long time. Periodic reviews and keeping their accounting records from the main office is one thing. Putting up with their Machiavellian bullshit on a daily basis is a completely different thing. Working for Benson and Carlyle on a regular basis is like trying to maintain the peace in the state of Israel. But it's all up to you."

For the next hour or so, Mark regaled me with stories of the companies HPO represented and of the intricacies of accounting war politics. I had a wonderful time listening to him. It was like he really opened up to me for the first time since I had known him, letting me see a more intimate side of him and his personal opinions. It was an area more intimate than being fucked by him. Men will often sex with a partner but will reveal almost nothing of their inner emotions and personal life. To get into the inner world of a man is more of an accomplishment. It means there is trust between the two of you.

When we got back to the hotel room I was aching for sex with Mark but I wanted to be the top tonight. I wanted to make his ass mine tonight. I wanted to taste his cock. I had not yet gotten to suck it. I think Mark knew where my sexual thoughts were leading tonight and he was a willing participant. I slowly undressed him as if he were a helpless child, kissing and caressing each body part as I exposed it to nakedness. I took his shoes and socks off and began to kiss and lick his feet, to suck his toes, and Mark groaned in appreciation. Then I removed his shirt and pants, lovingly caressing his hairy legs and arms before taking off his tee shirt. Before removing his boxers, I pulled his cock through the fly and kissed and sucked it.

"Goddamn, Tony," he whimpered, "you're fucking killing me here. I need you to fuck me now!"

I pulled his boxers off and began to suck his beautiful cock. I never thought I would really encounter a penis so thick that I would truly be able to say that I had to stretch my lips to fit around it and take it into my mouth. My nose was buried in the mass of black pubes. Mark used his soft feet to press onto my back and ass as I sucked him. I could feel the hair on his legs rub my body. Then Mark was literally bouncing on the bed as he pushed his ass up into my face pumping his cock in and out of my throat. I was rewarded with a hot cum on my tongue within seconds. Mark was moaning and thrashing about, yelling for me to suck his big hot cock, to eat his cum, to fuck him. I had a sudden thought where I hoped the person in the next room didn't know us. There was no doubt that we were having great sex but neither of us would have been too happy if that information got relayed back to our office and our wives.

After Mark came in my mouth, he raised his ass for me to eat his pussy. It was so beautiful; a pink rosebud nestled in a forest of smooth black hair. I began to lick it and push my tongue in it, forcing it to open. I kept it up for about twenty minutes with Mark urging me on continuously in a litany of private dirty sex talk. After his ass had opened so wide for me that I could see the pink tunnel inside, Mark reached into the night stand next to us and handed me the lube. I squirted a huge portion into his hole and then poured a similar amount onto my cock. Mark threw his legs up over my shoulders and I entered him completely in one quick motion. Mark shuddered as I pulled out completely and entered again, spearing him with my dick. Our lovemaking became frantic as Mark clung to me with his arms around my neck and shoulders, pulling me into him to kiss me with passionate ardor. His hairy legs wrapped around my back and ass, his feet pulling the cheeks apart and exposing my asshole to the air. I felt his big toe as he tickled and pressed my hole with it, driving me almost insane with passion. I was almost in tears as I felt my climax building and I pumped in and out of his pussy harder and harder.

I was surprised when Mark cried out again in passion as his cock started to spew another load of his cum onto our stomachs which were pressed together. His asshole squeezed my cock hard and I started to ejaculate my load into his pussy. Mark seemed to almost go wild with passion and I felt his fingers pressing into my back so hard I could feel his nails pushing into the skin; his legs and feet pressed my cock into his pussy like a vise so that I could not remove it. I collapsed onto his body in an emotional mass of spent muscle and nerves. After a few minutes, I rolled us over onto our sides and held him close to me, kissing his face and neck gently. We fell asleep like that, two lovers in each others' arms, content in our passion.

Mark and I fucked each other the remainder of that trip. We knew every crevice and nuance of each other's bodies by the end of the trip. Mark was a fantastic lover, gentle and forceful at the same time. He demanded a lot of sex, more than any other partner in my experience and that suited me perfectly. Before Mark, I had never found a partner prepared to have sex as much as I truly would have enjoyed. We flew back home with an entirely new relationship.

We carefully entered the office at separate times, finally being called into Ed's office for a celebration. Mark and I adopted the behavior we had before we ever left the office for Montana, the experienced pro and his inexperienced sidekick. It seemed to work since no one seemed to pick up on the change in our relationship. As it turned out, Mark and I both received generous bonuses from both our home office and also from Benson and Carlyle. The latter company did offer me a job with a handsome pay increase which I politely declined.

Susan seemed oblivious to my having had a sexual affair as I picked up with my fucking her as if nothing had changed. The Saturday of my first weekend home Susan and I attended a faculty party at the university library after closing hours. I was making my way through the crowd when Susan pulled me over to introduce me to her friend Eileen's husband. I received a pleasant shock when I discovered that her husband was none other than Mark. He and I acknowledged that we knew each other and had travelled together to Montana which seemed to please Susan and Eileen. Then Mark pulled me into a restroom on the second floor of the library and proceeded to drop his tuxedo pants to the floor so that I could suck his hard dick. I went back into the party smiling with the taste of my lover's cum in my mouth. After about half an hour, Mark pulled me into another restroom and proceeded to suck my dick dry. All in all, a very successful faculty party was enjoyed by all, particularly Mark and me.