Marked

Story Info
A girl's twisted tale of her capture.
1.7k words
2.91
68k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This submission is total fiction and all the characters and events are fictional. If you are under the age of 18 then leave now.

part 1

It was a dark and stormy night as Erin falls asleep to the sound of rain hitting the roof of her apartment late at night after a long day at the office.

She wakes up and gets into the shower, letting the water run its course. She gets out of the shower and dries off and picks out some cloths for the club. Since its saturday night, she picks out a hot number for this night. She puts on a pair of black fishnet stockings, and then she slowly pulls on her red panties, and snaps on her red bra. She then tops this off with a tight fitting black dress. She looks in the mirror and says, "perfect."

Half an hour later she arrives at the club and is bumping and grinding with a hot young guy. After a few dances Erin and her new friend retire to the bar and have a few drinks and start talking. Erin’s friend buys her a drink. Then he says his name is Eric. The two are talking about what turns them on and so forth. Then he plants his lips on hers, while he takes his hand and slowly works his way up Erin’s dress and almost gets to her panties. Then Erin grabs his hand.

Erin says, "Get your hands off me, I’m not that kind of girl." Erin says, "Sorry." and she leaves the club for home and crawls into bed and falls asleep soon after.

Erin wakes up to the sound of rain, looks at the clock and sleep overtakes her for a few more hours. She gets up to taker a hot shower and gets a hot cup of Java and looks at the morning's paper. She looks into the help wanted ads and finds an ad that catch's her eye. Young Female Movie Stars wanted Unlimited income. Apply at 555 w. Main St.

So later that day Erin goes to see about the ad and see if it’s true. She finds were the place is, it is a huge place with some gothic styling to the house. So she goes the front door and rings the bell and the guy on the speaker says to enter. Erin enters into the waiting room and pushes the bell to let them know she was here. Suddenly the room fills with sleeping gas. Our victim tries to cover her mouth but she has breathed in too much gas and falls on the floor.

Then the floor starts to shake and the room’s floor is slowly lowered into the basement. Soon 2 masked men pick up our poor girl and they grab her legs and arms. They drag her into another room while she is still asleep from the gas. First they unbutton her mini skirt and pull it off her. Then off comes her shirt. She is left in her black panties and bra. They drag her to a small cell and wait until she awakes from her slumber.

Part 2

Finely the gas wears off and our victim slowly gets her bearings... Erin wakes up and opens her eyes and cant see anything due to something over her eyes she tries to remove it. But more problems are found. She can’t even move her arms they seam to be tied down; legs seem to be also. She can feel the chill and notices she half-naked. She is afraid for her life. She doesn't want to think what kind of sick things they might do. She screams out for help... only to get no response. So she falls back asleep and a few hours wakes up again to scream she can hear in the distance. She thinks she may be in some big trouble and there seems there is nothing she can do.

Soon she can hear footsteps near her, and then she overhears two guards talking to each other. She can hear them talking about there newest catch how hot she is. Then a third person who tells them to grab the new one and get her ready interrupts them.

Erin hears a click, and hears a cell door being opened up. Then hears footsteps getting closer and closer until she can hear someone breathing over her. Then she can feel a hand moving up her leg and goes past her panties. Then feels a cold hand on her left breast. She screams out.

She says, "Let Me go, Please don’t hurt me."

Masked Man says, "Shut up bitch."

Then silence when a gag is stuffed into her mouth to shut her up. She hears four clicks and her hands and feet are free. Then she is forced onto her stomach and her hands are cuffed quickly behind her. The masked men grab Erin by her arms and force her to her feet. They force her to walk into the next room. Erin sees a room full of toys and three men waiting. They remove her gag and Erin tries to cry out but an open mouth gag is forced into her mouth. Erin watches in horror as the men line up in front of her. One by one they unzip their pants and force their cocks into her mouth. By the time their done Erin is covered with cum. Erin watches as one of the bigger guys approaches. He shoves her to the ground and spreads her legs. She cries as he slowly starts to fuck her. He starts to go faster and faster until he cums. Then the next guy takes his place and repeats. Finely they finish up with her. Two females dressed in tight fitting leather bustier and matching skirts come into the room. The men remove Erin’s bonds and gag. They order the girls to take Erin to the showers.

The girls carry Erin’s by the arms into the showers. They help her get cleaned up. One of the girls force Erin’s hands behind her back. She quickly cuffs her hands, and forces her onto her knees. One of the girls takes her panties off. Erin cries out.

Erin’s says, “Please, don’t do that.”

Slave girl says, “Were lesbians, and your fresh meat.”

Then the girls grab Erin’s head and force her to eat her new friend. Minutes later their interrupted by a male.

Man says, “I told you to clean her up and that’s all, leave her alone.”

Girls say, “But!”

Man says, “both of you got to the dungeon for your punishment.”

Girls say, “yes Master!”

Man says, “are you ok Erin?”

Erin says, “Yes thank you Sir”

Then the man helps Erin up and tells her those two will pay for what they did. He takes her back to her cell. Sits her down and undoes the cuffs. Attaches her leg to a long chain, and then kisses her. He then walks out of the cell and locks the cell door behind him. She lies down and falls asleep until she is awoken. Erin hears a click, and hears a cell door being opened up. Two men walk in and grab Erin’s arms. They take her into the next room. They tie her to a wooden cross.

She lowers her head and starts to cry as they shoved her wet panties in her mouth and prep the area. Soon they have a raging fire nearby, Erin can feel the heat from it, and then she sees them put a long iron pole into the fire. She knows what there going to do next. She feels something cold put up against her stomach as they put some kind of liquid on her stomach. She sees them pull the iron rod out of the fire. She tries to brace herself for what is about to follow. She is blindfolded again, and then feels the heat coming from the rod as it gets closer and closer to her. Then the rod contacts the skin and they shove it. She screams into the gag. A helper comes behind her and injects a sleeping potion into Erin's neck. Erin goes out like a light almost instantly.

She wakes up an hour and half later in a new cell. She looks around and sees she’s in a small room with no windows, and a large steel door with a few openings. A single bulb in the ceiling lights the Room. She finds that she has lost her panties and bra, and has been replace by a tight fitting leather bustier and matching skirt. She finds that she is free to walk around alittle. There is a leather restraint around her ankle. The restraint is attached to the floor via an 8-foot chain. Erin finds out that she can see, but her hands are cuffed in front.

A small door opens on the steel door. Then a small tray of food is placed in the room for her to eat. A voice tells her to eat or she will get harsh punishment. She thinks to herself, "atleast the food looks good,” as she takes the pizza and soda. After she finishes her meal, Erin goes and lies back down and waits until something happens. Hours pass and nothing happens, Erin gets up once in awhile to walk around the small room, then lays back down. Erin finely goes to sleep at 11 p.m.

Erin wakes back up and finds the she has her cloths from yesterday and she is lying on a hospital bed, she then cries out for help.

Erin cries out, "Help, anyone please."

Nurse says, "Your awake."

Erin says, "What happened, were am I?"

Nurse says, "Relax." as she puts a cold rag on Erin’s head. She says, "A friend of yours brought you in." she says "He said you slipped on some water and hit your head on the coffee table, you've been out for 15 hours now.

Erin says, "I must been having a nightmare."

Nurse says, "Its ok, would you like to talk about it?"

Erin says, "no."

Soon Erin checks out of the hospital and goes home, she looks in the mirror and sees a small bump on her forehead, then she takes her dress off and is stunned what she sees. Below her right breast is something that’s been burnt into her skin.

Erin scream "this is impossible, if this is here then......"

Erin says, “this cant be..”

The end?