Marked

Story Info
She loved being claimed by her Master.
1k words
3.87
15.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

Thank you to my friends who read this for me and the woman who inspired it.

*****

Sara loved the time after she spends it with her Master.

It's not that she doesn't love being his cumslut because she did. Ever since she was found by him a year ago, she would visit him and be taken care of. There wasn't a session that she spent with him that she didn't cum many times. She thought she wanted a man that would make her cum as much as she could. Her Master went beyond her expectations in that regard. He even possessed a nice cock that was the perfect size to fit down her throat without killing her. He also was a virtuoso when it came to using his hands and his tongue and any time she thought of him, she would clench almost involuntarily.

It's after he uses her that she loves the most. That's when they go out somewhere. The destination doesn't matter because it is her outfit that makes her excited. He goes through her bag she brings and picks out the outfit for her to wear. The first couple of times due to it being winter, he would select something sheer or something figure enhancing to show her off. However, when the first warmth of spring arrived, he started selecting dresses and outfits with skirts to wear. These outfits would also be put together without any undergarments. She didn't understand that until the first time she wore a dress.

When he looked through the bag, he saw the white dress with red flowers on it. He held it up against his slut's body and whistled before he laid it on the bed. He also selected her sandals that matched. She looked at him questioningly.

"Sir? May I speak freely?"

"Yes, Slut," Master said.

"Sir, I don't see any bra or panties with this outfit."

He smiled at her.

"You are not permitted to wear any at all while we spend time together. Even when we go out."

She was a bit afraid before he smiled at her.

"Please lower yourself to your knees, Slut," he said softly.

She complied almost immediately. He walked over to her and started to stroke his cock towards her face. She knew she wasn't to open her mouth until told to do so. She so wanted to taste his cock again even though she swallowed his cum two hours prior. As his cock hardened within his grasp, she started breathing slowly, the anticipation driving her crazy.

"Open, Slut," he said.

Sara complied. Her mouth opened before her Master's cock slid in. It was difficult to not close it at that moment because she knew that Master would tell her when to close it. A minute later, he did so. She closed her lips around his shaft before he told her to suck. She started sucking slowly, the way that Master liked it. Sara loved to suck her Master's cock. She loved the feeling of it hardening in her mouth and loved it better when he grabbed her auburn hair and started to force it down her throat. Sometimes, he would come straight down her throat. On rare occasions, he could pull back enough so his cum collected in her mouth.

This time, he pulled back before. Unfortunately, he pulled back a bit too far and the last shot or two landed on her tits instead of within her lips. It was then Master told her to swallow when she swallowed his seed. She was ready to wipe the cum off her breast when he stopped her.

"Leave it there," he said.

She moved her hand back to her side. He then looked at her again.

"I want the world to know when we go out that my slut belongs to me. I do it two ways. One, I have you wear the necklace I gave you when you agreed to be mine. The second way is I want you to walk with my cum all over you. The cum down your throat, in your cunt and in your ass belongs to me just like your body belongs to me. This is my way of marking you. This is why no underwear and no bra. Do you understand, Slut?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, Sir."

"Good, "he said. "Please clean off my cock before we go to dinner."

Sara slid her tongue over his cock to clean him off. She loved his cock. He then instructed her to get dress so they could go. The walk to his car from their room was uneventful, yet Sara felt invigorated. She could feel his cum seeping down her leg and felt the cum on her breast. She could see eyes around her, but relished the fact that she was filled by Master.

As they reached his car, Sara's strap began to fall. She caught it, even though she flashed a bellboy by accident. Master smiled. When they reached the mall, she started walking with Master and felt even more like everyone was watching. Her nipples were already hard from the breeze. As they edged closer to the restaurant, he quickly pushed her towards one of the side doors and through it.

He pressed her against the wall and began to kiss her, his hands sliding under her dress to touch her pussy. She started moaning into his mouth, wishing his cock was out so she could suck it. He then pulled back a bit before he unzipped his slacks.

"No commands this time, Slut. Please. I need to cum down your hot throat."

She started to suck him off right there. She wanted so badly to touch her clit. He told her to go ahead. As she rubbed her cunt, her tongue bathed his cock until he started moaning a bit. She took him deeper down her throat before pulling him out for a brief second.

"Please," she said before taking it back down her throat.

The effect was instantaneous as he started to cum down her throat. Her fingers hit paydirt in her pussy as she started to cum with him. It was a few moments before either were able to move. As they walked towards the restaurant, Sara smiled bigger. She loved being his marked slut.

*****

Please make sure you vote!!

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers