Marked

Story Info
Use me tonight.
987 words
3.88
16.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

The Pub

I'd been telling you about some of the things I used to do with other girls, stuff that I knew would turn you on.

Stuff they'd made me do to them, stuff I'd made them do.

I asked if you wanted another drink, and turned to go to the bar.

You said no, take me home, do some of those things to me tonight.

Use me tonight.

I'd told you to take your knickers off before getting into the car. You disappeared into the toilets and I thought about what I'd do to you tonight.

I couldn't wait.

*******************************

Part 2

The Drive

We got in my car and drove back to yours.

I had my fingers up inside you most of the way.

It was getting dark. There was little traffic in the country lanes. Not that I'd have stopped anyway.

You leaned back against the car seat. Eyes almost closed. Face flushed. Legs slightly parted.

Just loving it.

*******************************

Part 3

The Bedroom

We went straight into your room.

I said those seven magic words you'd got so used to hearing

On your back and spread your legs.

You said

It's my turn tonight.

I knew what that meant.

I took my clothes off. Got on the bed.

My thick cock was swollen and hard. I wanted you so much.

You climbed on top of me. You put your hands under the pillow, and using the dressing gown belt you'd left there this morning, started tying my hands together, behind my head, wrapping the length round the back of the bed head.

I pretended to put up a struggle.

I loved this. You tied me tight.

I knew I could escape.

You undressed. I loved to see your soft body, picturing what I would do to it. How I would use it, abuse it, mark it, claim it.

You climbed on top of me. You opened your legs, and came down towards me, allowing just the tip of my erection to push slightly into you.

You raised yourself up again, and my angry cock was left in empty space, desperately trying to reach back up to you.

You kept doing this.

Again and again.

It drove me mad.

I knew I could break free of the bonds if I really tried, but I also knew how much you loved having this control over me.

After all the times I'd had control over you.

I wanted to grab your shoulders, and pull you down hard onto me.

I wanted to pull you down so I could reach your soft breasts with my hands, and get at them, maul them, mark them....

You kept teasing, but I knew you couldn't hold out much longer. I'd untied myself ages ago; I just wanted to wait for the right time.

Suddenly I could stand it no more. You were hovering over me again, just about on me, my cock just pushing a little past you, half an inch or so of me inside you. You were wet and ready, but started pulling back off me again -- I suddenly broke free of the bonds and slapped my hands onto your shoulders. I forced you down onto me, my cock ramming straight up into you, deeply embedded inside you. You let out a gasp, part surprise, part pain, part pleasure. I took over now. I raised my hips and thighs so you were pushed onto my chest, face to face now, my cock pumping into you in strong, powerful thrusts. I put my mouth to your ear and told you about all the things I had planned for you tonight, all the things I was going to do to you to punish you for denying me for so long.

I told you I was going to spank you hard, tie you tight, fuck your face, prevent you from coming. Anything I could think of to turn you on more.

You were coming, I could see it in your face and hear it in your breathing. You started to whisper

Yes. Fuck me. Harder. Harder. Fuck me harder.

I said

No, don't forget what we talked about in the pub.

And you remembered and started saying

Stop. Please stop. You're hurting me. It's not fair. You're too wide. Stop. I don't want to.

I loved this. I was pleased you'd remembered. I fucked you even harder until we both came, pretty much together, and afterwards lay on our backs exhausted, talking about what we'd just done, discussing what we'd enjoyed the most.

**************************

Part 4

The Morning

Before I left, I made you kneel on the bed, right on the edge, but facing towards the middle of the bed. You put your hands together on the bed and I tied them tightly with my belt. I stood by the bed, directly behind you, my cock inches away from your bottom. I stood behind you, and pushed up into your. You were the perfect height, kneeling there in front of me. I fucked you slowly, building up the pace, slapping your bottom with my right hand, lightly at first, aiming for the same spot. I built up the pace, and started hitting you harder, fucking you harder. Treating you rougher.

You were crying out, you were loving it, telling me to hit you harder, to fuck you quicker. The sound of my palm spanking your bottom reverberated round the room.

I'd always wanted to do this to you, ever since I first saw you I think, and it is one of my favourite things...

After I'd emptied myself into you again, I untied you, and noticed how your buttocks and upper thighs were red and bruised, with my hand marks all over the place. In some places I reckoned you'd be marked for days.

I wondered how you'd explain that to your boyfriend....

******************* THE END *******************