Marked by Pappy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, wondering if we'd...mount tonight. With wet hair and a wetter 'sweet spot' as Pappy called my girly parts, he walked me out to the bed. Then started drying me off, taking his time to rub and suckle, and making me whimper because his mouth felt so good when it caught each nipple. Every time I made a sound, he growled his approval.

"Bedtime, sweetie. Pappy's gonna give you his real gift tonight, okay?"

I nodded, swallowed hard with anticipation. "Okay."

He stripped down, fully naked in front of me. His skin was a little loose, but not enough to distract from his toned muscular chest and the wiry gray hairs speckling his torso. Not enough to distract from the dangling ball sack and huge cock that bobbed, as he lay my towel down on the new sheets and helped me onto my back. My butt was centered over the towel.

"Spread those legs for me, sweetie. That's it," he drawled low, settling himself between them and pulling the covers over us.

With one hand he began touching my sensitive flesh, rubbing my moist crevice, watching my face the whole time. Our eyes latched, his hearty breathing and arousal charging my own.

"Yeah, you're almost there, sweetie. Almost."

My body suddenly burst with pleasure and all my insides clenched in release.

"Mmm, good little Amy. You're finally ready. Pappy needs to be your stallion."

"Yes," I breathed out, my heart still thrumming.

"This'll hurt, but only the first time. Get ready, sweetie. Yeah, spread for me." He helped widen my thighs, positioned the head of his cock at my vagina.

"You're so hot, Pappy," I said, surprised his red knob created so much heat.

His chuckle was strained, then his face knotted in concentration. Those wrinkles on his forehead and around his lips became more pronounced. His pupils swallowed all the silver in his eyes as he looked down and caressed my cheek.

"You're even hotter, sweetie. I can feel your heat already. I need you to relax, Amy, can you do that for Pappy? Here, let me help." His free hand rubbed the nub that made me feel so good under his touch, my hips instinctively moving.

"That's my girl. Mmm." Pappy shoved his cock forward. Hard. In one smooth stroke. "Fuck yeah," he grunted.

A searing pain shot from my insides up my spine, constricted my chest and made me cry out in agony. The area he penetrated clamped his shaft in a strangling vise, making me feel stretched and full and torn open. Fully penetrated.

"Shhh," Pappy cooed, panting, closing his eyes. Like he was in pain, too.

"Am I hurting you?" I whimpered, worried, trying to loosen my muscles.

"So innocent." He chuckled without humor. "You're makin' me so damn happy, sweetie. Such a tight fit, which is good. You've got such a hot, sweet hole. Are you okay?" He didn't move anything except his eyes, a stern expression on his face. "You know Pappy loves you, right? This is another way for me to show you, darlin'."

"I'm okay," I whispered, though tears streamed down the sides of my temples.

Pappy leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. When I felt his tongue try to penetrate, I opened for him, let him enter my mouth. After a minute, my body began moving in sync with the patterns of our sparring tongues.

He shifted his hips, which caused a blinding friction between our joined parts that rocketed pleasure down my legs. I felt a spark in my belly, and moaned into Pappy's mouth. He moved his cock back, then forward slowly. I encouraged him by rolling my groin up to meet his pelvis, thinking I was beyond bliss. It felt so good I couldn't speak.

We were joined, hooked. He had mounted me, and like all the stallions we'd watched together, he humped. Though from on top, not from behind. But I couldn't have cared because his jutting cock shattered most of my thoughts. There wasn't much speed to his thrusts, but rather, a building rhythm between our bodies. Pappy's breathing intensified and he groaned his compliments while he kept shoving his cock into my sweet spot.

"Such a beautiful girl, sweetie." Pant, shove. "Pappy loves you." Pant, shove. "Pappy's where—," pant, shove, "he needs to be." Pant, shove. "Pappy's gonna give you some baby batter." Pant, shove, pant, shove, pant, shove.

His words made it feel like there was a burning, coiled whip in the pit of my stomach waiting to lash out and snap all of me at once. When he plunged into me each time, I felt the sparks he created in my body. Down to my toes.

My inner muscles drew tight, tighter around his thick shaft.

"That's it, sweetie. You're gonna cum. Cum for Pappy," his hissed, each drive he now made feeling like a pounding blow. "Cum for Pappy, Amy. You need to, for me."

As though his words unleashed that whip in my stomach, I felt a white hot burst of pleasure jolt through me. My sweet spot clenched and unclenched around his jutting cock as the rest of me quivered and turned to liquid. A keening cry belted out from my throat. I shook in an uncontrollable, blissful seizure.

Pappy grunted, drove harder. He rammed his cock, then threw his head back and shouted, while he stopped moving his groin.

I felt the flood of moisture start deep, in a strong pulse. Pappy's shoulders trembled as he pressed his groin flush with mine, shoving the head of his cock up against what felt like the back of my spine. Another pulse. Then another. Ripples of baby batter. Finally delivered inside me.

"There you go," he grunted, abruptly jamming his cock again. "Good girl, Amy. Goooood girl." Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Another deep, commanding shove. More pulses.

I moaned, then whimpered more, feeling privileged. Feeling loved.

I'd just been marked by Pappy.

His pulses faded into jerky spurts, his abrupt thrusts turned to smooth, soothing friction. I watched him take a deep, shuddery breath, then close his eyes in a long blink.

When he had me in his arms, held me from behind as we lay on the towel now stained with proof of my first mount, Pappy started kissing the area below my ear.

"What did you think, sweetie?" His lips were light as peppermint snowflakes.

A shiver ran the length of me. "I like it when you mount me."

"This is a special love between us. We have to keep it to ourselves. No one can know."

"But you're not my real grandpa. We aren't related by blood—"

His arms pulled me tighter into him. "They'll stop us, sweetie. You know that."

So started the best summer of my life, and a series of Google searches to expand my vocabulary in regards to sex and female/male genitalia. Pappy allowed me to use words like 'fuck' and 'your pussy' when I begged him for more. He and I both liked it most when he mounted me from behind and thrust into my pussy. His pussy as he made me call it.

Aside from that little tack room, we fucked in his ranch-style house, too. The kitchen countertops were just the right height for him to poke into me when I sat naked with my legs spread wide for him. But around other people, we had to act like nothing was going on between us. I loved him and his baby batter too much for it to end.

Pappy had talked to my parents a year ago. They'd agreed with him when he insisted that if I were to skip college and inherit the stud farm, I'd have to live on the property. So a week after I'd moved into one of his guest rooms, in the middle of the night, I woke at the sound of my bedroom door clicking closed. All the lights were off. Moonlight streamed through my blinds from the window opposite my bed.

"Sweetie?" Pappy whispered, his shadow standing over me while I stirred.

"Pappy? What time is it?" I asked, sleepily.

He sat down on the mattress. I felt his hand squeeze my right thigh. "It's twinkle time." His voice was soft yet gruff. Safe. Promising.

"Oh," I lifted my torso, leaned back on both arms, suddenly restless and wanting his attention. The telling dew started between my legs. I was turned on by how secretive he acted.

I could barely make out his shadow, it was so dark. Then I felt his large hand pull the covers back, the mattress springs creaking as he shifted to move the comforter from underneath him. The sound of his zipper caused arousal to shoot from my stomach and lodge in his pussy.

"Lay back down, Amy," he whispered again, even though no one else was in the house.

I did as he bade.

"Now slide your panties off."

I followed his quiet, yet stern directions.

"You want me to play with your nipples, pretty girl?"

"Yes, Pappy," I whispered back, my flesh already pebbled and aching for his touch.

"Then take your tank off, too."

Again, I did as he bade.

"I'll twinkle you first, then you can do me, okay?" His hand landed on my collar bone, then traced down to one nipple. The rough texture of his fingertips left a trail of sparks.

"Okay, Pappy." I breathed out the words on a sigh. "Why are we whispering?"

"Because we have to when it's dark, and when I want to act like there are people we'll wake up if we're too loud."

My nerves hummed at his response. I'd read about role-playing on one of my Google searches. So arousing. I'd also figured out he loooved it when I acted innocent. Naïve.

"Pappy's gonna kiss you deep, Amy." He leaned towards me, his lips making contact with my thigh and moving inward.

It took me a moment to realize his direction. "Kiss me down there?"

I felt him nod against my skin, his day-old growth tingling. While one hand teased my nipple, his other found my moist folds and started burrowing. The minute his forefinger slid inside, his mouth covered my clit. Those devilish lips created an excruciating suction, even as his tongue flicked the nub.

"Ah!" I cried, trying to keep the sound low.

"Mmm, taste like savory honey, Amy," he mumbled against my nub.

The vibrations as he spoke shot sensation straight to my toes. Shards of heat zapped my veins. As his mouth and hands wound their magic, created a building end, I let him know how much I liked his attention by gasping and rasping 'Pappy'.

At one point he lifted his head, then drove three fingers into my channel. My hips rocked upward, worked at taking his jabbing penetration.

"That's it, sweetie. Fall apart for Pappy. Let my pussy cum." He quickened the pace. "Cum for me little one. Let it out." His other thumb rubbed pressing circles over my nub. "I know you like this. I know you want to give it to me here in the dark, precious girl. Come on, or Pappy's gonna shoot all over your sheets. I'm gonna explode, Amy. Cum for me."

"Yes," I hissed, feeling the rising burn sharpen my intake of air. That coiled whip in my belly was about—to lash. "Yes, Pappy. Yesssss."

And then my insides imploded and exploded in the same turn. Pappy came up to lay alongside me, wrapped my shoulder in one arm in a tight embrace, his other hand still helping guide me through to the finish. I shuddered within his fold, grasped his shirt in two tight fists.

"Goooood girl. So sweet, so glossy and hot for Pappy." His soft, deep praise came out hushed as he cooed. "Those whimpers and cries are mine. This orgasm is mine. You're mine, to keep safe and to protect and to love, Amy."

"Mmm, yes." No one had ever made me feel cherished like this. Especially in the dark. But then, I was so tough when we were out at the stables, that becoming a little girl again felt...freeing somehow. Like I could relax and be taken care of without needing to prove myself.

"Now it's your turn, darlin'. You hungry? I won't take long."

I moaned innocently, as sweet as he made me feel. "Mmm, I want some batter."

"Okay, twinkle me, sweetie." His hand guided mine to his hard shaft.

We resituated ourselves so that he leaned his back against my headboard, so that I sat on my knees between his spread legs. I leaned forward and took his tip into my mouth, tasting the salty bitter essence of pre-cum.

"Grab me at the root, sweetie," Pappy instructed.

I did so, kept bobbing my head up and down, flattening my tongue against the underside of his cock.

He groaned. "Now, with your other hand, tickle my sack. Gently. They're sensitive."

I followed his instructions, noticing he'd shaved down here. His skin was smooth, easy to navigate while I twiddled his balls with my fingers. The sack was a little loose, but everything else he owned was hard. Solid. So manly.

"Let my head hit the back of your throat. Breathe through your nose, sweetie," he rasped, threading his fingers into my hair and showing me how deep he wanted his cock by pressing my head down. "Thaaaat's it. Good girl. Yeah. Keep goin', now. Keep goin'. Yeah. Yeah. Just like that, darlin'."

My sole purpose was to get his batter. I wanted to eat it, drink it, smell it, taste it. I wanted to hear him grunt out in release. My lips tightened around his shaft, as I let him fuck into my throat. And did my best not to gag and throw up.

"Yup." His breath was sharp, his voice harsh and quiet. "Yup!"

The balls underneath my touch drew up. My other hand, still wrapped around his root, felt the first pump as he grunted. Batter shot the back of my throat. I gagged. Pappy pressed my head even more, stuffing my mouth, my lips forced to expand around the next pulse. The next.

"Yeah—suck it out—sweetie. Swallow." Pappy kept unloading.

So much jiz. So little time to swallow. It flooded my orifice, sperm coating my teeth and tongue. I whimpered, knowing I'd made a mess by the overflow.

"Lick my stick, sweetie. Pop it out and lick it," he panted. "Clean up the spill."

I dislodged his cock from my throat because he let my head move enough, though his fingers were still threaded in my loose blond locks. His hands caressed my scalp affectionately. I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft, lapping the extra batter up. He hissed every time I made it to his tip because it was always sensitive after he finished.

"Damn, you're good at suckin', sweetie. Was this your first time?"

I finally finished with my mess, lifted my head. "Yes. But I can get better, Pappy. I promise I'll learn."

He chuckled, pulling me into his embrace and kissing the top of my head. "If you get any better, you'll give me a serious heart attack. Just keep followin' my directions and there'll be no need to learn anythin' else."

He got up, pecked my nose with his lips, then slipped out of the bedroom. I fell asleep with a full tummy and a happy pussy. Twinkle time was a favorite of mine.

*****

Because the damn tack room stayed locked during business hours, and because I didn't have time to hike over to the main barn or the house, I went around the side of the building. All the boys had gone home, and I was alone enough to pee without anyone seeing. Then I could finish up and head in for dinner, and after that, take a shower.

As I tried to drip dry as much as I could, a shadow rounded the corner. It was almost sunset, the end of the day...and then I saw the shadow belonged to Pappy.

"Too lazy to use a proper toilet, Amy?" One of his ashy brows rose in question.

I sighed, pulling up my pants. "Thought I'd save some time, is all."

"Turn around," he demanded, stepping closer, hunger in his eyes. Intensity.

I had no idea what he meant by it, but hey, I didn't want to ruffle his feathers. He'd been walking around with a chip the size of a cinderblock on his shoulder the whole day. So I turned to face away from him.

I felt my pants and panties being pulled down, then his cool hand on the back of my neck.

"This'll be quick and for me. Need to have you. Now, sweetie."

He shuffled me a few inches so that my hands could flatten on the barn's metal siding, bent me into a ninety-degree position at the waist. I heard his zipper, then felt the head of his cock rub up and down my already moist slit.

In one blowing thrust he hooked into me, grabbed my hips, and kept jabbing. Jutting. Rutting. Oh, the stretch, the friction. The power in his pumping loins. I immediately felt the burning whip unfurl and lash out from the bottom of my stomach, my inner walls convulsing in orgasm even as I kept my hands up and absorbed his continuous pounding.

"Wanted it that much, huh?" He kept shoving, kept making sounds like mini-growls every time his cock hit my quaking womb, so deep. "Yeah, goooood girl. Rrr—rrr—rrr—AH!"

His pelvis rammed in, his cock fully imbedded, and the familiar flood spurted my depths. The next abrupt thrust surprised me. There was so much force behind it my head hit the siding in front of me. But somehow the pain didn't reach me. I was too involved with the sensation of his batter spooling, pulsing.

I felt every jerk of his cock as he emptied his load. After the final spurt drained him dry, he pulled out, stepped away. I turned and pulled my pants up while I watched him tuck himself back into his briefs, then zip up.

"Finish up here. Dinner'll be ready in a half hour." With that, he turned and disappeared behind the corner of the barn.

*****

"All done for the day, Pappy!" I called from the back door, taking my boots off. I still felt his sticky jiz moistening my panties. Just remembering how he'd used me as a cum dump on the side of that barn made my clit bud with renewed arousal.

I started for the kitchen, wondering why the encounter outside the second barn turned me on, even now. One moment he showed up, then in another he'd finished with me and walked away like it hadn't happened. But that cock had been hard for me. He'd needed to empty into me. The fact he hadn't shown affection? Well, my guess was that once his load was delivered, the lack of an erection allowed him to concentrate on other things he hadn't been able to up to that point. I liked the idea that he couldn't operate normally without the brief relief I offered him.

When I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island, Pappy didn't move away from the stove. Not normal. His lean, masculine, mature body sent stiff, tense signals my way.

"Uh, what's wrong?" I asked. Maybe he regretted the barn-side batter delivery. I hoped not. He finally glanced over at me.

"I can't believe I just used you like that, sweetie. I'm sorry."

Ah, so the regret had more to do with guilt. "I liked it, Pappy."

He scoffed, his day-old growth along his jaw shifting while he pinned me with a sarcastic smile. But as he kept looking, he must've seen something honest in my expression. "Really?"

"Yeah, like, I loved it." A blush crept up my neck and then settled in my cheeks. Yet, of all people, I needed to tell him the truth. We didn't keep secrets from each other. "I mean, I like it when you're gentle and nice and loving, but I also want...to be your cum bucket. It's such a dirty thing to say, but it's exciting for me to be there for just your pleasure, Pappy. So use me all you want, when you want."

One of his thick ashy brows shot up to his hairline. A skeptical expression crossed his features. "So when I just randomly decide I want you, I can have you. You're really on board with that?"

"Yup. So long as no one sees us..."

"Hell, I'll make sure of that part. I just didn't think you'd want random fucks."

Oh, my cheeks were on fire along with my clit. "But don't you like that, too?"

"Yes," he answered, definitively. His posture changed, relief washing over his face. "And since we're on the current topic, I want to ask you something."

"What?" I got up and grabbed two plates, two forks and stepped over so he could start scooping Hamburger Helper. His eyes dashed to mine, then back to the food. "What, Pappy?"

"You like actin' while we're in twinkle time, right?"

My shy smile was answer enough for him.

"How's about we try rape?"

I swallowed hard, thinking it over. After a moment, I was still confused. "But I'd be willing, though. All you have to do is look at me and I'm wet."