Marked for Extacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and followed him to the front of the table, where he turned me to face the table before wrapping his arms around me. He ran his hands down my sides causing goose bumps, then reached up and cupped my breasts, squeezing them in his strong hands and asking the table if he should take the bra off. The cheers were loud as he rolled my nipples between his fingers before sliding his hands back down my sides and over my hips and thighs. As he brought them around, he cupped my sex practically causing my knees to buckle as he asked if maybe he should take my pants off. I was grinding a little back against him and I could feel his hardness against my back.

Dave started the timer as Doug's hands roamed back over my ass, cupping and squeezing my cheeks. He spun me around, my breasts pressing against him and he grabbed them tight kneading them in his fingers before bringing his hands back and playing with the release for my bra. Dave called 30 seconds and Doug's hands slid down my back and grabbed handfuls of my ass.

"She does have a nice ass though" Doug said as he hooked his fingers in my waist band and started to tug the lycra down over my hips and ass. There was an audible group gasp as I felt my ass, encased in a white sheer back with lace front boy short, exposed to the room. As he pushed my pants down off my legs, he knelt in front of me inhaling my aroma as Dave called time. "And she smells like heaven: he added before I began an unsteady walk back to my seat.

My head was swimming as rational thought tried to fight its way into my head. My body was on fire, aching to be touched, aching to be exposed, but; I can't do this! I'm married, I Love my husband, I have kids! You're not in college again Rebecca, Stop this . . . NOW! Wait a minute, college? I haven't felt or acted like this since my college days, when I used to drink a lot and take . . .

"Rebecca!"

I looked at Heather trying to finish my thought, but I couldn't, it was gone, long gone; like us. "C'mon Rebecca, you won, who are you gonna do?" Heather asked. I had been so lost in thought that I didn't even realize I had played a hand, and won. I stood, noticing for the first time a hand high on either thigh slide down my legs as I stood.

I reached down and grabbed one hand. It didn't matter to me which one it just happened to be the first one that I got to. I pulled it and saw I was pulling Doug front and center. I looked at Dave as I passed him and told him to start the clock. I wasted no time in yanking Doug's pants down, pushing him to a seat as I pulled them off his legs. I ran my fingers lightly over the bulge in his boxers feeling it throb under my fingers as I unconsciously licked my lips. I leaned forward and kissed his stomach before pressing my breasts together around his boxer encased cock. I continued kissing his stomach as I bounced my breasts up and down over him and Dave announced 30 seconds. I felt the warmth of his skin as his cock found its way out through the fly and I pressed my breasts tightly around it. He moaned as I jiggled them over him and I leaned down and gave the tip a kiss before enveloping it once again between my breasts.

When Dave called time I reluctantly let his cock fall from its encasement, a line of pre-cum kept us briefly attached before it snapped and I stood and walked back to my chair. As Doug stood up the guys were laughing and pointing at the lipstick on his stomach, the wet mark in his boxers and the lipstick on the tip of his engorged cock. Why the fuck am I acting like this???

Sitting back down it didn't take long for Adam's hand to find its way to my upper thigh. As Doug sat next to me he leaned over and whispered in my ear that he would have cum if I had kept going for another 10 seconds. As he told me this, his had slid over my other thigh, quickly reaching down to my inner thigh and stroking me, his pinky rubbing up and down over my pussy. I closed my eyes as I picked up my full glass and took a big sip as the cards were dealt.

When the dust settled, Josh had won. He pulled Heather to her feet and brought her to the head of the table. Hugging her back close to him we all watched as she swayed in front of us, unconsciously grinding her ass back against him. His hands ran over her panty and cupped her sex. She moaned as he pressed a finger along the damp crease in her panty. She looked at me with a fire in her eyes like I had never seen before and we both moaned. I knew why she had moaned, but not why I did, until I looked down and saw that Adam had slipped a finger under my panty and was rubbing my wet naked pussy while Doug rubbed my clit through my panty. I closed my eyes, parted my thighs further and leaned back a bit in my chair as the boys worked their magic.

I had a good sensation going on and was about to have a small orgasm when a cheer went through the room. The boys' hands left me as they clapped and cheered, I opened my eyes to see Heather topless holding Josh's head as he nibbled on a very hard and very erect nipple. Apparently Heather's top had a built in bra and when he took it off, it left my friend standing there in just her thong with her 34 b cups there for Josh to play with. I gasped as I watched him pinch and flick his tongue over a nipple while his other hand was buried between her thighs. Dave had to call time twice before the two separated and made their ways to their seats.

Looking across the table at my now topless friend, I knew I had to do something. But what could I do? In an instant, the rational part of mind was appalled at us; two married women half naked in a room with four strange young men. My body screamed for release and told my rational mind to let it go and relax like I did in college. There it was again, something about college . . . As hands caressed my thighs and fingers ran over my lace, my rational mind made one last attempt to stop the madness. With a final surge of rational strength, I made the announcement that we had to stop.

The guys all booed and tried to talk me into changing my mind. I reached down and removed the hands from my thighs and made an emphatic statement that we really needed to stop. I looked at Heather, trying to reach through the ecstasy in her eyes as I looked at her and told her we needed to get home. She looked over at me and nodded before looking down to her lap, I'm sure at the hands that were stimulating her, before biting her lower lip and nodding again.

"Ok" she said, "You're right, we should get going. We both have about half a drink left, so let's stop when they are finished. I mean there's no sense in wasting them is there?"

My rational mind felt good, she agreed with me to stop. And it made sense to finish our drinks didn't it? I nodded in agreement, certain that I had made my stand and won. As the cards were dealt, I almost felt my body laughing as my mind realized what happened.

The cards were dealt and I felt some relief when Heather had the winning hand. She sat back and looked around the table with a devilish grin on her face. The room practically exploded when she looked at me and crooked her finger indicating that I should meet her at the head of the table. I got up, not believing what was happening, and I thought she was just messing with us all.

"They've already seen my tits, and have been dying to see yours all night, so why not?" she stated as I looked up at her and asked her if she was serious.

With that she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a light kiss on the lips as she told me that tonight was just what she needed. For show, she reached back and cupped my ass as Dave started the timer. She reached up and easily undid my bra strap, but pressed our bodies together so it didn't fall off. The guys went wild as she ran her hands up over my tummy and under my bra. Fire shot from my nipples to my crotch as she pinched my nipples beneath the lace. She turned me around and I felt her hard naked nipples pressing into my back as she cupped my breasts under my bra. Holding my bra up with her body, her hands ran back down over my tummy and across the lace of my panty as she asked the guys if maybe she should take that off.

The guys were going crazy and I turned my head, leaned back and told her she was crazy as our lips met, and parted. I hadn't kissed a girl since college. I hadn't been undressed in front of a room full of guys since college. I hadn't felt this good since college. Our lips held together, our tongues circling one another, as I felt my bra drop to the floor and her hands cup my naked breasts in front of the guys. Dave called time as she pinched my nipples between her fingers and waited another 10 seconds, watching us kiss before he called time again.

We reluctantly parted, both of our eyes smoldering with the sexual energy. We both sat down and took a big gulp of our drinks, leaving one more gulp left. Time for one maybe two more hands. I looked down in my lap at the hands that immediately found their way to my inner thighs, and looked over to Doug who was openly stroking his hard cock sticking out of his boxers to my left then I looked at Adam's lap and saw him doing the same. Wait a minute, when did Adam lose his pants? They both took a hand and guided it to their members as the cards were dealt. I gave each a stroke and a squeeze before bringing my hands up to take my cards.

My hand was dealt, another six high. I knew I wouldn't win, and was happy when I saw Josh had a 9 high, Adam had a 10 high. Doug had a pair of fours, and thought he stood a chance until Heather laid down three fives. She was hallway up, thinking she had won, when Dave told her to sit down and revealed his three eights. Dave looked at me and told me to get ready to get naked because I had wanted to stop. I emptied my glass before getting up to meet him.

As I met him at the head of the table the room was quiet, all eyes were on us. I looked at Dave and saw his bulge beneath his boxers. Wait a minute, when did HE lose his pants too? He looked at me and reached up and grabbed two handfuls of breast.

"I feel like I just won the jackpot," he said before turning me around.

His arms wrapped around me and he rolled a nipple in each hand as he nodded at Josh to start the time. He nuzzled against my neck and nibbled my ear as a hand dropped down over my panty. His finger easily finding my moist slit as he pushed my panty into to it while rubbing. I felt his bulge pressing against my ass then I felt it sliding over the sheer back of my panty. I looked at Heather whose eyes were transfixed on the cock that was sliding between my ass cheeks. My ass pressed back against it as Josh announced 1 minute and 30 seconds left. What!? Oh shit that's right. Two minutes for the final piece!

Dave pulled me upright and ran his hands over my breasts giving my nipples a pinch before dropping them down and sliding my panty over my hips. Once over my hips he pushed them down and they quickly fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them with one foot. The other guys were cheering as Dave ran his fingers over my close cropped pubic triangle. He ran a finger along my slick slit and held it up for all to see it glisten in the light before bending me back over the table as Josh called one minute.

Dave pushed my legs apart and I felt him slide between them. His cock slid under my pussy and I felt it rub along my wetness. He took a few strokes before standing me back up and continuing to slide his hard cock over my wet pussy. I looked down and could see the head poke through between my legs, its head glistening with my wetness as I started to gyrate on it. He reached around with a hand and reached down and started to rub my clit as his cock slit back and forth over my sex. I was breathing hard and close to cumming as Josh announced 15 seconds.

Dave again bent me over the table while continuing to rub my pussy with his cock. On a few strokes as he slid back and stated forward, his head briefly parted my lips before sliding back up the outside of my pussy. My head was on the table, my arms splayed out over it as I gasped for air. As his head parted my lips I pushed back. I'm not sure if this was intentional because I wanted him in me or not, but he pulled back a little and teased my pussy with his hard rod sliding over it. Finally Josh called time . . . it was over, and I lay there gasping. I felt Dave's cock slide back over my slit as he withdrew and could feel its heat next to my pussy as he stood there. My body ached for more, it practically screamed for more, but my mind was relieved as the last rational thought of the night popped in my head. Thank God it didn't go too far.

Dave's hand caressed my ass and he grunted before grabbing my hips. "Yes, it is time," he said.

With that he pulled my hips back and thrust forward. I gasped as his thick cock pushed past my entrance and was quickly and easily taken deep inside of me. I reached out grabbing Heather's hands and gasping as he held his cock fully in me. My body exploded as I felt him fill me and my rational mind died a quiet death allowing my primal urges to take over. I don't know who started moving first, me or him, but soon our hips were moving and Dave was fucking me and I was grinding back into him.

Holding Heather's hands tight, I cried out, "Oh my GOD!" as my orgasm started to rock me. Heather brought her face to mine and asked if I was OK. I could only moan "Oh yes!" as Dave worked his cock in and out of my pussy.

As I looked at Heather, her smile turned to a gasp as her eyes went wide. "Oh God Becky! Who is it? Oh God who is it??" Her body started rocking back and forth on the table and I could tell that she was getting fucked too. I saw it in her eyes as her body took over as well, giving her rational mind the rest of the night off too.

I lifted my head and saw Josh behind her. He had pulled her thong to the side and was easing his cock into her when our eyes met. He locked his eyes on mine and grabbed her hips before pulling her hard onto his cock. She moaned, practically screamed in my ear as he started thrusting in and out of her. I turned to look at her and saw her eyes glazed over in pre-orgasmic bliss as I told her that Josh was fucking her.

I felt Dave's grip tighten on my hips and he pulled me back as he stepped back. He sat in a chair, pulling me down on top of him and I gasped as he thrust in deeper than ever. I ground my hips into him as I leaned back and our lips locked in a kiss. Our tongues danced and wrestled as he thrust in and out of me and I ground down on him. I felt someone pull my mouth off his lips and turn my head. When I did, an erect cock was right in front of me and the hands pulled my face towards it.

I reached up and took the cock in my hand, cupping the balls with one hand and stroking it with the other as I started to lick it from base to tip. Looking up to see whose cock this was, I saw the deepest blue eyes and cutest grin looking back down at me. Adam. My eyes locked on his, I rolled my tongue around his head and took his cock deep down my throat. I sucked his cock for all I was worth as I rode Dave's cock.

My body was exploding, mini orgasm after mini orgasm. I haven't felt this kind of ecstasy since college when I used to drink and take extacy. EXTACY! Shit that's it, it has to be! I figured it out, but I didn't care. I just wanted to fuck. I just needed to be fucked. And these guys seemed more than happy to do that.

As I bobbed up and down on Adam's cock, he reached down rolling my nipples in his hands. My pussy clenched and spasmed around Dave's as I came. He grabbed my hips hand held me down tight on his cock and I felt him start to swell. I wanted to tell him not to cum inside of me, but with Adam's cock jammed down my throat, I couldn't say anything. I felt him swell and explode inside of me, shooting shot after shot of hot cum in me. The first time in over twelve years that someone other than my husband came inside of me. My pussy responded in the only way it could. I had a huge orgasm on him, my pussy clenching him and milking every drop of cum out of his cock that I could.

I slid off of Dave's lap and onto my knees in front of Adam. His cock never left my mouth as I sucked him, our eyes never losing their gaze on each other. I heard a guy announce that he was cumming and looked into the living room where Josh and Doug had taken Heather. Heather was on the couch with her legs in the air wrapped around Josh as he fucked her. Her head was turned to the side as she sucked Doug's cock. Doug grabbed her head and groaned as he started to cum. Heather pulled back and gagged as he shot the first load in her mouth. Once out of her mouth, Doug shot a few more streams across her face and on her breasts.

Heather groaned, grinding into Josh's cock as he fucked her. She grabbed his ass, pulling him in tight as she came. Adam pulled me to my feet and walked me over to the living room to join the others. Once there he had me get down on my knees in front of the couch and he got behind me. Heather and Josh were fucking right in front of me as Adam slid into me from behind. He pushed me forward until my head was resting on Heather's tummy and I turned to the side to look up at her.

She was lying with her head back as Josh continued to fuck her. I could see Doug's cum rolling off her breasts as they bounced with Josh's thrusts. Dave moved next to her head and started rubbing his semi hard cock over her lips. I could see his cock shine from our mixed juices and soon saw that shine on Heather's lips. She flicked her tongue over it and soon was sucking our juices from his cock as it hardened in her mouth.

Adam's cock felt wonderful in me. He would thrust hard and fast before thrusting in deep and holding it there, and then take long slow strokes. I turned my head and watched as Josh did much the same to Heather's pussy, only inches from my face. My body rocked back and forth as Adam thrust in and out of my pussy and I moaned n sheer ecstasy. Josh's cock glistened as he pulled it out of Heather's slick pussy and he leaned forward and pressed it between my moaning lips. I could taste Heather's juices on it as I sucked him in my mouth. He pumped in and out of my hungry mouth and I savored the first taste of a female I have had since my college days.

Josh thrust his cock in my mouth for about a minute before slipping out and pushing back into Heather's wet pussy. He would fuck her for a bit then bring his cock back to my mouth and I would lick and suck my girlfriend's juices from him. All this time, Adam kept fucking me, his wonderful cock sending waves of pleasure through my body. Josh started taking long hard thrusts into Heather as his breathing became rapid. His body tensed and I saw cum oozing out around his cock as it was buried in my friend. He pulled out and rubbed his cock along her slick slit, shooting a stream of cum that hit my cheek before I was able to wrap my lips around his cock and suck him in to take the last shots of his hot, salty cum in my mouth.

As I felt the cum hitting the back of my throat, Adam's hands gripped my ass tight. My pussy spasmed around him as he exploded deep inside of me. One cock cumming in my mouth and one cock cumming in my pussy was too much for me to handle. I came. I came like I haven't cum in years. As the orgasm worked its way through my body, I collapsed on the floor, my body going limp from exhaustion.

My conscious mind took a break for a bit to recharge, When it came back to me I was bouncing on top of Doug's cock while alternately sucking Josh and Dave as Adam and Heather fucked on the couch. Before that I have images of getting fucked doggy style while I sucked another guy, images of cocks sliding between my breasts and me licking their tips as they poked up and came on me. I also have a blurry image of looking up at Heather's pussy as she got fucked doggy style above me and my tongue was seeking the cock that was fucking her and finding it and her dripping sex. I swear I felt a tender tongue probing my pussy too, but it is all pretty hazy. The room was filled with the smells and sounds of sex and things started to run together in my mind. The boys kept switching places and Heather and I fucked and sucked them all bringing them to several orgasms. They came in our mouths in our pussies and on our bodies. I had cum dripping or drying on my breasts, on my face and in my hair. Heather was no different.