Marked Man

Story Info
She marks her men to focus his attention.
1k words
4.33
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're going to dinner this evening but she insists we become intimate "her way" first.

The bed has a headboard but no footboard, only the double-twin metal box-spring frames. She ties my legs, well apart, on each side of the headboard, my arms, to each side of the foot of the bed-frame, my head barely supported by the joining of the double-twin mattress. A rope securing one knee, is passed under the bed then attached to the other knee, effectively eliminating my ability to move my legs to avoid her ministrations.

I am naked but for a pair of her panties, which she commanded I don, that barely covers my raging erection. She comes to the foot of the bed facing my supine form, straddling my head, thighs touching my cheeks. Her glorious pleasure palace fills my vision, her nether region rosebud peaking from deeper shadows.

She loves to give hurt. Her arousal already building, her velvet folds glisten with anticipation of the coming play. She gets wet at the drop of a hat and she makes buckets of girl-juice the consistency of maple syrup. It begins to form drops dripping with long fine strands from her swollen folds to my face and she's only just warming up.

She shows me the bamboo indoor plant supports, one in each hand.

"Before we go out I'm going to mark you so you won't forget you are owned. But first, I have a need and you will let me fill it." she said softly, and started with the bamboo on my inner thighs.

Not wailing away, no, no, no...but with little tap, tap, taps. Each one just a bit harder than the last. One, two, three, four, five. By tap three, the sting of the strokes make me squirm. By tap five, I was gasping and writhing.

Over and over...knee to crotch on the inner thigh...one, two, three, four, five. Then knee to crotch on the other side...one, two, three, four, five. Interludes between; using the canes to stimulate my panty-covered penis, but not permitting ejaculation. Caning my entire pubic region but for my cock. Poking my scrotum, hooking the loose skin, then stretching. Edge...edge...edge...I'm writhing in exquisite discomfort and extreme sexual desire. Pre-cum drenches the front of my panties...my face...wet from her dripping pussy.

Finally she lowers her wet pussy to my face with her clit over my mouth. Her vagina envelopes my nose, seemingly sucking it up. Slowly she begins pulsing her pelvic muscles, gently rocking, settling more of her weight on my nose, giving my mouth room to work her clitty and still allow me to get enough air to function.

"Eat me" she demanded. I complied.

Her pussy really began to produce her girl-juice. Her weight and position prevented her fluids from escaping around my phallic-like nose so it began filling my sinuses.

I couldn't believe what I was experiencing. I closed off my nasal passage to my throat but as there was no place else to go, after filling my sinuses, it began filling her vagina until it became like a fluid-dildo that could only fill, not stimulate. All the while, my mouth kept working her clit.

Without warning, almost from nowhere, she clasped my head 'tween her thighs and orgasmed, clamping her pelvic muscles, pushing her fluid dildo fully into my sinuses. The suddenness caught me unaware, gushing past my surprised efforts to hold it back, squirting into my throat like post nasal drip on steroids, forcing me to swallow or choke. I swallowed.

Realizing I was under some duress, she rose from my face but her orgasm continued spasming her pelvic floor muscles delivering more she-cum. I tried blowing out through my nose, but the volume was simply too large and it just piled over my mouth preventing all air movement. My only choice was to sniff it back and swallow to clear an air passage. In just a moment, I was recovered, having to suck down most of the build-up over my mouth too. "That should do it" she said un-mounting me and moving to the bathroom with a relaxed smile.

I lay there, her cum dripping from my face. All I could smell was her pussy. Her arousal. My world smelled of her primal scent. I heard her showering. I lay there, my sinuses eventually emptying down my throat. Actually, her PH was so neutral that my breathing was better after the syrupy fluids finally drained. But, all I could smell was her.

Finally, she returned to release me. "Get cleaned up. I want to get some dinner...and keep your hands off of my cock."

I rose, a bit unsteadily, and made my way to the shower. Passing the vanity mirror, I looked up to a face covered in dried and pealing she-cum. I dropped my panties, showered and shaved. Still... all I could smell was her.

At the restaurant, all the food odors were overlaid by her scent...her arousal. If you smell it, you taste it. I could focus on nothing else. I just wanted to fuck her. Our food arrived. Everything I put in my mouth included her taste. Her scent owned me...she owned me and made sure I was committed to that end...her end...literally.

All through dinner, I caught her stealing glances at me with a wry grin on her face. She knew, and fully approved of, what I was experiencing. I couldn't prevent my arousal; her scent so firmly fixed in my senses. With my every breath, she was in every part of my world. I was well and truly marked.

I knew that when I stood to leave, my erection would be plainly evident. Paying the tab, we both rose to leave, my bulging pants mute testament to things I was hoping would come. Fingers pointing, lips murmuring; I blush with humiliation as we pass.

Tongues wagged even more when, while we were exiting, she sticks her hand down the back of my slacks, visibly groping my ass like I was her ventriloquist's dummy.

Butterflies filled me while the grinning hostess holds the door as we make our way out, my raging erection leading the way. Well and truly...a marked man.