Marked Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheryl collects several marks for our enjoyment.
8.2k words
4.37
87k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

The kids shouting, unfortunately, woke us up the following morning. I just had time to kiss my wife's newly acquired hickey and ask if it was sore. She gave a very cheeky reply, "It's fine thanks. I had this big hunk rub some nice white ointment on it last night."

We were in a lovely mood with each other throughout the day, to the extent that one of our daughters asked 'What are you two on?' We did not get to chat in private all day but as soon as the kids were settled in bed, my dear wife joined me in the lounge. She looked fantastic having put the same clothes as the previous night back on.

"I am surprised you can wear that gear. Are there no stains?"

"It is not the same blouse. That one is already in the wash, it seemed a bit sticky. The skirt is fine I am glad it did not get any marks. I like it, seems to work well." With that, she gave a spin and the pleated part did indeed flare up nicely.

"So is my dear wife intending to go out trapping tonight as well? She looks all prepared."

"This is all for my dear husband, I have already trapped him and intend to keep him. Perhaps it was not a good idea me changing for you, we need to talk. I hope it was not my subconscious that made me change, it may affect your opinion."

"It has already had an effect. I thought you were skilled at spotting the reaction to your appearance. Do you want to check if it is real?"

"Just shut up a minute and get us both a drink. Darling we both got extremely aroused last night, do not get me wrong I have no complaints, but do you think it is safe for me to continue going out on my own. You know I don't mean physically safe, is it safe for our marriage for me to continue?"

"Since you have been going out our marriage is in a better state than it ever has been. You are still the perfect wife and mother but much happier with life in general. Would you really think of going back a few weeks with every day being the same routine?"

"No, I would not like that at all, but it should be both you and me going out together. Perhaps you could show off your wife to other men, but you should not be letting other men touch me. You should be there all the time to fight them off."

"You seem to be having serious thoughts. So the obvious answer of neither of us wants to fight them off probably isn't what you want me to say. When we go out together we have a great time, when we can manage it. Now we realise that you need your weekly break they must continue, you go out and have fun."

"There is fun, like dancing and drinking which is fine. We have already moved into a different kind of fun. I was not wiping vomit off my chest because I had drunk too much last night, I was wiping semen from another man."

"Did I have any complaints? Did you have any complaints? Did some anonymous guy from the University have any complaints?"

"No one was complaining but shouldn't we worry that all three people you mentioned, at least while me were having sex afterwards, would have liked things to go further?"

"We are not having sex at the moment but I can confirm that although it was a nice thought of it splattering over your body there are several other places I would be happy for it to go. I am sure your hunk could have thought of a few as well. You my darling also had some ideas of your own I think."

"What he thought does not matter. It is what you think that does matter more than anything to me."

"I think, know, you have my very full permission to do what ever keeps you in this mood, with the obvious condition that you come home to me afterwards – but send a text if that is likely to be after breakfast."

"Okay, I think you have made that clear. Last night it did not even get near my mouth so I think overnight is a long way off, if ever."

"We both agree then darling, completely safe for our marriage, perhaps next week you will come home with a nice present for me, even a bite mark on your shoulder."

"Take it easy, if it happens it will be in my own time. Actually, next Friday I have plans to collect a very hard bite mark, not on my shoulder though. I think right in the nape of my neck." I must have looked rather puzzled as she added, "I am taking my husband out next week."

Not only following our chat but every night that week we had very good sex sessions. She did not let me near her ass, I had always respected her worry that it would be too painful. However, the hint, as good as a promise, was mentioned each night but I was told to wait.

On the Friday evening, we got rid of the kids. Mandy dressed in her usual sort of gear but this time it was all for my benefit. She had on her high grey stilettos, the pleasing pleated mini, and her white tailored blouse – virtually the same as the previous week. I was going to drive again, which left Mandy to indulge her revived enjoyment of a good drink.

We started at the same pub and had a light meal. Mandy certainly draws plenty of admiring looks theses days, more so I think than before we were married. She seemed to exude both sexuality and confidence and held eye contact with anyone who looked. They got a nice smile if they looked deserving.

She was having a good time just being there. I do not think she was intentionally flirting but plenty of guys must have thought she was. I could imagine if she really turned up the switch a little. She could have at least half the males out in the car park in less than five minutes.

"Bloody hell darling. You are smouldering! Just how many guys come on to you when you are out for the night?"

"Almost all I give my smile to and I smile a lot when I am having fun."

"Well you have been smiling a lot in here. Shall I make them all jealous and take you somewhere else now?"

"That's not a bad line, but I have heard better." She then rubbed my trousers and added, "Hmm, quite hard. Perhaps enough to find somewhere quieter."

As we got back to the car, I leaned her up against it and started some serious kissing. When I came up for air she said, "Would you like to give me a nice hickey to show my husband?"

"No hickey yet, your husband knows you do plenty of tongue wrestling, he will just assume you have without needing a mark."

"Right, but I like to take a present home to my husband. How can I earn a nice slut tag to show him?"

"Jump in the back of the car, I have an idea." It was rather an open car park but only the odd person was wandering past. "I will swap you a nice hickey on your tit for a full blow job."

"A few minutes ago I complemented you on your chat up line. That sunshine would get you a very hard slap across the face, and probably a kick in the balls if I could reach. I think I will go and find someone with far better technique and chat. My normal boys are gentlemen, not at all like that."

"Sorry that did most certainly come out wrong. Am I allowed to continue?"

"You don't deserve it. Come on get in the front, let's go to that other pub again, the cliental may not be crude louts."

As we drove off she caressed my leg and said, "Sorry darling, just making a point. I may act naughty but I do not let them think I am a slut. They think it is a privilege to get to play."

"I am sorry darling."

"I will forget it but that guy is still not going to get his blow job. Okay all forgotten now, except I have remembered what I need to do to get a nice mark on by tender breast."

With that I pulled into the next car park. There were a lot of free spaces but I choose to reverse into one in the corner at the very back. "Would the beautiful young lady care to accompany me into this pub for another drink?"

She gave me a nice kiss and cuddle, "Don't worry darling, all is forgotten. We are back to normal. Come on you can watch my legs and ass walk all the way over to the pub."

It was indeed worth watching, she looked so confident and sexy. She had taken to her extra high heels without difficulty, which is a bit surprising because she was half-drunk most of the time she was practicing.

Things were definitely back to normal between us as we chatted away while she knocked back five 'raging bulls.' It was still quite early when she snuggled in close to me and said, "It is getting rather warm in here, would you like to see if we can find some fresh air?"

I obviously agreed and we walked outside. The guys that leave the club with her must feel really chuffed because I sure did. Holding hands, she walked me around the side of the building and finding a reasonably quite spot started some serious cuddling and kissing. I had the pleasure of feeling her body moulding into mine, my dear wife was sexier now than ever.

"This feels rather uncomfortable for you. Have you got anywhere we could go to give it some air?"

"My car is over in the corner. Shall we go over there?"

"Well we could see if it is comfortable enough. He does feel very hard, I think he is keen to get some air."

She then took me over to the car and we climbed in the back, immediately started kissing with me fondling her boobs and she rubbing my crotch. "You can undo my blouse if I am allowed to see what I can find in your trousers." As I smiled and popped the few remaining buttons, she slipped down my zip and wrapping her hand around a very hard cock and pulled it out.

"Um, that is a nice specimen, let me pump him up a bit more while you push my bra out of the way and see if you can find anything that needs pumping up." As I sucked and bit her nipples, she very gently caressed my cock.

She soon said, "If your fella has got enough fresh air perhaps he would like to pop his coat on and perform what he was designed for."

As she wiggled around removing her thong, I had to say, "Darling you know I don't carry rubbers."

"I really have picked the numb skulls tonight, I must be losing my touch. As you really are my husband, I will not kick you out, or even send you back to the bar to buy one. Just pretend that you have slipped one on."

She in no time had one leg up over the back shelf and the other stretched over the front seat backs. Her skirt was so short it had ridden up to expose her very damp pussy. "I think I would like that, condom covered, cock working his way in here. Now, please."

Although the back seat was not an ideal place she sure felt good as I slid in. She was eager and was humping in time with my strokes. "Would you like to give my shoulder a nice hard bite? I like to have something to take home to remind me of the pleasure you are giving me."

I speeded up a little and said, "Not a bite my darling, they are for bareback cocks. That is why I reserved the hickey for this activity."

She was thrashing around as I said that, but I managed to lock my lips onto the side of her neck as I pounded away. It was over far too soon again but I managed to hold off just long enough for her to orgasm.

After cuddling for a while she said, "Not our best session. Back seats are not very suitable are they? Perhaps it is a good job most of the lads have got their digs near the club, they don't drive anywhere."

"Can I take you home now? You can show your husband your new slut tag."

"Yes I can. You actually did quite a good job, he will like that. Darling husband, I must ask you this. Are you sure you want me to come home with a slut tag? I do not just mean on my boob. You would not mind if I got one like this on my neck?"

"If you did I know we would have a much better session in our bed than we managed in the back of the car."

"Talking of good sessions, I am looking forward to us getting home. The new me likes the idea of having you in my ass. I really don't know why I have never let you finish before, but I am determined that you do tonight." With that invitation it took me very little time to drive home and get upstairs.

"While it would be more erotic for me if you left your clothes on, that gear is so sexy, I think you better strip off. Would I be correct in assuming that you had an enema before we left?"

She admitted she had and offered to kneel up on the bed. "I think perhaps we will start with a few warm up exercises, just sit on the bed with your legs apart." Some lengthy working on her clit with my tongue and a couple of fingers exploring her pussy was rewarded by her having a very demonstrative orgasm.

I did not let her settle but told her to lay back with her legs drawn up and to hold them apart with her hands. Lubing up my fingers, I then did some lengthy massage concentrating on the area around her cute little hole and the space between it and her pussy. One, then two fingers slipped into her pussy seemed to be appreciated and I had no problems. Using my other hand I gently, although with little resistance, slipped a finger deep into her ass.

I gently rocked my two hands in and out, squeezing the fingers together with just her thin wall between them. This seemed to be appreciated so I added a second finger to her ass and twisted them around to spread the lube. The addition of a third finger was achieved easily. She said, "Nice so far, what have we being missing?"

I did some more pumping back and forth, now with three fingers in her ass and two in her pussy. As I asked her how she was feeling her body answered me with another short orgasm. "Ok, beautiful wife it's time to kneel up for me now." I was now presented with the sight of an extremely attractive ass waiting for me to use.

I knelt up behind her and soaked my cock in as much lube as I could and gently placed it against her puckered ass. My body was doing me proud, it was rock hard. I slipped it in a little without difficulty; she did let out a small grunt. "Your turn now beautiful, press back on it so you take it at your own pace." She approached this task with some vigour; I had to brace myself as I sunk further in.

When she had forced it half way in I told her to hang on there to get used to it. With a little bit of difficulty I reached down and slipped a finger into her pussy and finding her g-spot gave it some serious rubbing. This got an almost instant reaction, she tensed up, screamed and my hand was soaked. Of more relevance to the task to hand her muscles tightened around my cock almost painfully. She then forced herself further onto it and I assisted until it was fully in. I held it there for a moment but then pulled out a little and started fucking with slow short strokes.

I lay forward and, pulling her hair aside, bit hard right in the nape of her neck. Holding the bite I speeded up with deep strokes. She was really fucking me, I speeded up with deeper faster strokes. The gorgeous girl had yet another orgasm as I pounded away. I was biting rather hard in my passion but she arched her neck back accepting the hurt.

I released her neck so I could give even deeper and faster strokes and just a few were all it took before I pumped my cum into her bowels.

Mandy collapsed and I lay down beside her. She reached over gave me a kiss on the neck and caressed my now limp cock. "Christ, that was so good! We are most certainly going to do that again. No pain just pleasure down below, a real hurt on my neck, but a good hurt again."

"That was amazing, thank you wonderful girl, I hope there is no damage." She then jumped up saying she needed a quick leak before we cuddled up to go to sleep. I just lay there thinking what a lucky man I was.

She was soon back but slipping on her heels gave me a few poses saying, "Does my body look damaged? It looks pretty good me, even got a slut tag for you. I cannot actually see it but it feels like my neck may be a little damaged. I expect it will fade. When it does, you will have to mark it again."

We cuddled up and were soon off to sleep. We woke up rather late and after a cuddle I asked how she felt, was her ass sore? "My ass is fine thank you, as I said no problems with trying that again. Perhaps not now. I seem to have got a pain in the neck. Thinking about it, if you don't mark it again perhaps now is a good time. It is still clean and probably still some of your lubrication inside, you did seem to pump it in rather deep."

This had me jumping out of bed for a quick toilet visit. As soon as I was back I got down between her lovely legs and started giving her some preparation. I selfishly wanted to be sure she still enjoyed anal. As I had to pause, to remove a hair from my mouth, I said, "Don't you think your boys would like you smooth down here? I think it would make you look even sexier?"

I resumed lapping away. It was having the desired effect, her little nub was swelling nicely pushing its hood out of the way. She said, "Yes I think I would like that, it will make me feel sexy all the time, I will do that before next week's outing." I then slipped a finger in to her moistening hole and she asked, "But how will you know if any of my lads have been lapping at my completely hairless body?"

I slipped a second finger in, planted my lips at the very top of her left thigh, and sucked out a good love-bite as I speeded up with my finger work. She did put a finger down to her own clit but it was beaten by a good climax shuddering through her body.

I was just reaching for the lube when life caught up with us, we heard the kids rushing through the front door and calling us. Mandy suggested, "I have had a lovely morning, thank you. I will go down to the kids. Perhaps you need to relieve yourself before you come down." I did not take up her suggestion, it had been a fantastic night and that would have been rather an anticlimax.

Normality returned for the rest of the week, although we managed a quite and undisturbed session on all except one night. We did agree, well I think I agreed although I suspect she was doing something very sensual at the time, that anal should be reserved for special occasions. It was probably a fair argument that although nice it would be a pity to make it routine.

Before she got ready the following Friday the dear girl asked if I was sure that I did not mind her going out. She accepted my honest answer and I was soon sitting on the bed watching her prepare herself for another night clubbing. We both liked her pleated and flared skirt and in the week, she had bought another. The new bottle green skirt was topped off with a plain white shirt that she had knotted below her breasts displaying a large expanse of belly.

As I kissed her goodbye she said, "Looking at my body seems to have made yours nice and hard. Let's see what it does to my lads." After I had sorted out the kids and was sitting with a beer imagining what she was doing, I realised she had not mentioned if she had shaved. Perhaps some young lad was to be the first to see her completely hairless pussy. Anticipating a need to have some staying power when she arrived home, I filled some tissues with an image of her bare pussy all red and moist.

When she got home and took me to our bedroom, it was apparent she had taken a lot of alcohol on board. She was giggly and very unsteady on her lovely heels. She needed to use the odd wall or me to stop from falling over. She told me to strip and get on the bed while she stood and watched.

When I was ready she stripped off what little clothes she was wearing, not terribly erotic her coordination was shot. She gave a twirl and said, "Sorry my darling no marks to show you tonight. If I was allowed the old rules I would have had at least three slut tags but I had to stop them. Do you like the look of my pussy?"

I did and told her so. Swapping places I got her to lay with her legs over the end of the bed and started to play using my lips, tongue, and fingers. "It looks, and tastes, fantastic. Another thing we should have tried years ago."

My attention got results very quickly and she was soon yelling loudly, considering the kids were home, for me to get inside her. I obliged and a long frantic session resulted in us covered in sweat and cuddling up complementing the other's performance. As we cuddled up to go to sleep, I did ask if I was the first to see her pussy so nicely displayed.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers