Marked Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you are the only one. I may have felt smoother through my thong, but if so no one commented. Let's go to sleep, I am going to have one hell of a head in the morning."

The following week's sexual activity was not up to our new standard. The kids all managed to be off school at various times with some infection. Mandy had a very harassed week having to take time off to run around looking after them. Although she was doubtful, I insisted she still had her night on the town, she was in more need of it than usual.

She staggered home earlier than usual and we were quickly in the bedroom. "Sorry again my darling, I have nothing to show you, as it is my 'off week.' Perhaps it is a good time for something special. I would like to carry your mark on the back of my neck for the next week or two."

Ever willing to oblige my dear wife, we got into a spoon position and while I used a hand to work some lube into her she gently rubbed her own clit. While we were preparing I also kissed and sucked the nape of her neck, something she had always enjoyed. Our mutual preparation soon had the desired effect and she told me to get inside her.

I had a very hard rod and after just a little reluctance from her muscle, her body gave me access with surprising ease considering her lack of experience. A long session, at times difficult to decide just who was fucking who, finished with the most marvellous mutual orgasm. As requested, I had bitten into her neck rather harder than I intended. Again, she would indeed carry my mark probably for more than a week.

In the morning, the kids beat us to it again. I asked her if I had hurt her too much, it looked horrible. It was not only black and blue but was surrounded by yellow with distinct teeth marks still looking very sore. Her reply was a surprising turn on for me.

"Darling, it does still hurt but it is a very basic sexual pain/pleasure when you are doing it and a nice reminder of what we did every time I feel it. It is a good job I have long hair though. We both like the idea of me being marked, what would my dear husband say if I told him I was thinking of a more permanent mark?"

"I take it you do not mean me doing that every night, are we talking tattoo or piercing. I am probably all in favour. Please tell me more."

"I was actually talking tattoo but on the subject of piercing my tummy did look good in that shirt last night. I think I would like a navel piercing if that is alright with you?"

"Hey it is your body. You know I like you getting it marked as much as you want, and a piercing there sounds great."

"I was really thinking about a tattoo. I do not want one that will show when I am at school so the obvious idea would be one across the small of my back. They are a bit common these days so I had the idea of something right around the very top of one of my legs. A nice mark that would only show when I had on those short shorts, or that you could glimpse just above the hem of my nice skirts,"

"Both me and our mutual friend think it is the most marvellous idea. Why the hell suggest it when the kids are on the rampage outside?"

"My husband likes me getting marked when I go out on a Friday nights. Would he like me to go out while he is a work on Monday? One of the girls will have the kids."

"Can one of the girls have them now? Please, can one of the girls have them now?"

"Down boy, I'll take that as a yes then."

The following week school holidays had started so Mandy was at home with the kids all the time. Difficult to know if this was better for her stress levels than during term time. The week however started very well for both of us. When I got home on the Monday night she confirmed that she had a mark to show me later. I had a very uncomfortable evening in the trouser department waiting to get her to bed.

As soon as we were sure the kids had settled, Mandy went off to the bedroom but I was told to wait until she called. My frustration continued for some time but eventually she sent me a text, from the bedroom, 'I have a present for you darling, the wrapping does not seem big enough to cover it properly though.'

I shot up to the bedroom and the sight of my dear wife standing at the far end of the bedroom was breathtaking. She looked oh so sexy, my eye naturally went first to her tattoo, a bluish black bramble design entwined her whole thigh. Pale green leaves and a pale red rose were enticingly disappearing under the hem of her extremely short and tight blue tailored shorts.

She was perched on a new pair of black pointed toe calf-length boots with heels that must have been her highest yet. A grey silky shirt tied to display her belly now decorated by a gold stud and a small golden arrow. Obviously, the overall effect completed by her beautiful face smiling at me, she said, "I can see from your face that you approve."

She walked towards me and cuddled up saying, "I have something to confess to my dear husband. I will stay dressed for your pleasure while I tell you but you can strip ready if you like."

As I threw my clothes off I said, "Oh good, I think I will like a confession, were you marked by some great biker type covered in tattoos."

"Sorry to disappoint, my mark was done extremely professionally by an attractive young lady who only had a couple of discrete tats herself. Just sit and listen, the last two weeks I intentionally did not bring you back any marks but on both occasions we had good sex. In fact, really great sex."

"My confession is that it was on purpose to ensure that you did not need that sort of stimulation. You obviously don't. My dear husband passed his test with flying colours. Well done."

I smiled and took her hand, "No worries, you know I love you under any circumstances. Most of my excitement comes from knowing you have been stimulated. We have both being having a great time and you can stop or continue, whichever you want. I will still love you exactly the same."

She squeezed my hand and said, "Just make sure the minute either of us has any worries we talk about it. Now you can stimulate my newly decorated body, although a nice slow one please, both marks are rather tender."

That night, and every other night until her next outing we had a very nice loving session. We were both careful not to aggravate her adornments but we both seemed to get carried away before actually finishing each night.

On the Friday evening, neither of us hid a higher level of excitement as she prepared to go out. A short flared skirt, giving a hint of her tattoo but displayed it a little when she walked and most certainly would on the dance floor. She had a new white top that covered her shoulders and upper arms but was open at the front curving right down to show her belly adornment. Her breast would have been on view were it not for a black bra pushing them up leaving the majority of the flesh on display.

Her new boots and a cheeky smile added to an appearance of pure sexiness. "I know my lads will appreciate my appearance even more tonight. You will probably need to pump me for their reaction when I get home. Bye-bye darling."

At two o'clock Mandy called from her cell. "Hey darling, just waiting for a cab. I will be home soon. If that lout in the car last week had got it right he would know that it is impossible for a guy to give a young lady's breast any attention when she is doing what he wanted. You had better discharge our little friend again before I get there. If I have any marks to show you they may not be a good indication of what I have been up to. I expect it will take a while to pump all the information out of me. Luv you."

I went up to bed and complied with her instructions with ease. It was some time before she got home and came up to the bedroom. She had the most devilish smile as she slipped off her top and displayed her body to me. "I have taken off the top, which was out of the way quite early. Now some clues to start you off, some mud on my sluty heels, and look at my skirt, the bum is covered in grass stains."

Still grinning she stripped off her bra, skirt, and boots, "Oh! I seem to have lost my thong. The lads liked my new adornment, although perhaps not my tattoo. They kept trying to rub it off." She then gave a twirl, obviously not so much drink consumed as some weeks. "See these nice marks, one on my breast and this one looks good, feels very good when I remember how it got there."

The slut tag she was referring to was a nice juicy one on the join of her neck and left shoulder. "My teasing wife has not mentioned another very obvious clue to what she as been up to. Long before now you are usually insisting that I get my cock inside you." With that, I pulled her down on the bed.

She lay with her legs apart, lifting her so erotic smooth pussy towards me. I rubbed my cock along the top of her clit and slipped up to her belly button. Repeating this a few times I said, "Did my wife make lots of young stud's cocks rock hard as she flashed her new tattoo? Did my wife like it as several hunks caressed her tattoo?"

"Did the hunks press their hard cocks against my wife as they rubbed the very top of her leg? Did my wife make those young cocks hard?" Mandy was reacting by pushing her body up against mine. At this point I slipped into her immediately going to full penetration. "Did my wife want a hard cock? Did my wife want a hard cock inside her body? Did she want a hard cock fucking her?"

Her reply to each question was a breathless yes, although her body also provided the answer. She had a very impressive orgasm after my first stroke. She took a deep breath and put her arms around my neck, "Darling, that was very nice. My body liked that. You had better continue. You must pump me to find out why that was not my first orgasm this evening."

"Did my wife need a young hard cock?" I started pumping in deep again, my earlier attention was letting me last but the situation sure kept him hard. "Did my wife select a firm young cock and take it outside? Did she make sure he was hard as she kissed him and stroked his hard erection through his trousers? Did she let him squeeze her breasts? Did she let him feel her tattoo, feel the very top of her leg? Did she want that hard cock? Did she need that hard cock?"

"Did my wife suggest they go into some nearby trees? Did my wife pull him into the trees as fast as she could in her sluty heels? Did she want that hard cock? Did she need that hard cock in her dripping cunt? Did she need to take that cock into her mouth?" Although she was reacting extremely well she managed to give me a clue by rubbing her neck.

"Did my wife get him to the trees? Did she take off her nice blouse? Did she let him caress her tits while she removed his shirt? Did my wife want his hard cock as their bodies wrapped together? Did her pussy need his firm young cock? Did my wife tell her hunk to drop his trousers? Did my naughty wife pull her thong off?" I was still pressing the right buttons, her lovely body was pushing up at me with even more urgency as she had another small orgasm.

"Did my wife like the look of a new young cock? Did my wife like the feel of a new young cock? Did her pussy want that hard cock? Did her pussy need that hard cock sliding in it? Did she watch her young hunk slip a condom on his hard cock?" Oh was I getting this story right we were frantically fucking each other.

"Did she want that cock? Did she know her husband wanted that cock to pump inside her? Did she care? Did she just need that hard cock? Did she whisper 'fuck me?' Did she tell him to fuck her married pussy? Did she scream 'Fuck Me' as a hard young cock slipped into her married cunt?" I was going as fast and hard as I ever had and she was forcing her whole body into mine.

"Was he good? Was it long and hard? Was it good? Was it so good?" Oh boy, did we both finish with a shattering climax – we must have woken the kids. It was literally minutes while we lay cuddled together regaining our breath. Fortunately no noise came from the other bedrooms.

I eventually said, "My god darling, that was so good, I do hope you have no regrets because I sure do not. I take it you appreciated a different, younger cock."

"I was a little apprehensive of both my own and your reaction when it actually happened, but that last session proves things are fine. Thank you."

"Things are definitely fine from my point of view, but you did not answer my question, was a nice new cock appreciated?"

"The last few weeks have made me much more self confident, probably more so than I ever was. I really do enjoy letting my hair down on my nights out. I have been teasing those poor lads for weeks and I was happy I could actually 'put out' to be fair to at least one of them. But your question was did my body appreciate a nice firm hard cock? Oh yes!"

"Your pumping only got the story to my first orgasm, and it was a goody, as my first new cock in years entered me. The initial feelings gave me a good five, followed soon after by a shattering eight. Your last one tonight was obviously a ten plus though darling."

I gave her leg a squeeze and said, "Were your ratings being diplomatic my darling? We must be honest with each other."

"Honest, of course I am. Those numbers were just for indicative purposes, and perhaps a better indication would be you gave me a good, a very good and an excellent one tonight. As far as my earlier little romp, we got as far as a very good and an excellent. Shall we go to sleep now? I love you." It was getting very late so we snuggled up and went to sleep with our bodies entwined. Waking rather late, we were both disappointed to hear the kids moving around. We told them to sort out their own breakfast and managed a bit of a cuddle before having to get up. "My darling wife had a very hard night. I will have to help a bit more with the chores as part of my thank you."

"Don't work too hard, I hoped to be pumped some more tonight. "

"So I have some more things to find out about my wife getting her skirt covered in grass stains. By the way, why not pick one with a room?"

"That, my dear husband, is a long story. Perhaps we can cuddle for a few minutes and I will tell you. The club has always got more guys than girls, the Uni only seems about two to one, so a few of the slightly older women help balance the numbers. The last few weeks most of the guys have been particularly attracted to a hot little number who teases them endlessly."

"I found in the ladies a note addressed to me, did I mention I was the hot number, which made your naughty wife proud rather than annoyed. An anonymous guy wrote to tell me that nearly all the guys had a sweepstake going on who would get me back to their room first."

"Cheeky buggers. So nearly all the guys want to bed you. The only surprise is not all of them."

"A couple don't drink, some strange religion. Anyway, the letter writer thought it was crude and wanted to warn me although he admitted that he was both in on it and would try his best. He did not want me to know who he was as I may think he was trying for an unfair advantage should I allow someone the privilege. He did get to give me the note in a strange way so I guess he is genuine and not just trying a trick to be first on the list."

"There is a list then?"

"Maybe, but I needed time to think. I wanted to find some action to share with you, so I did not take advantage of a nice soft bed. Probably means I have ruined a good skirt, but it has given me some time. The security boys are going to scan the CCTV and see if they can spot a guy slipping into the ladies. If they do they will give me a print next week. I think I might have to take him back to his room to thank him properly."

"So his plan works well, he gets you and the loot,"

"I think he is genuine and I will insist that he keeps it to himself. I would not like the others to lose their incentive, would I? If I tell them all, that could keep them fighting for my attention for ages." That had her giving me a very cheeky grin and running off to the bathroom – I missed with my slap on her bum.

When we settled down in bed that night I started with, "From what my naughty slut of a wife said this morning she intends to wear me out. Have I got to try and outdo an endless line of hunks every week?"

"If I am still allowed, don't worry. If you getting too old, I can always get you some help. Now where were we? I think I was laying on the grass having my second, excellent, orgasm of the evening."

"Of course you are allowed, in fact, encouraged. This has been great for both of us. As a punishment for that remark about getting old, you can tell me the story of the rest of your evening, rather than me having to pump it out of you."

"Well the young, fit, virile hunk who was turned on by your very sexy wife had just given me a fantastic orgasm, I will not count the initial one, probably my first extra-marital fuck would have given me one at the moment of penetration. I was feeling well fucked, but suggested he might like to remove his condom and we could try some mutual oral – in fact, that sounds like a good idea now."

We were both well prepared already. I was rock hard, and her pussy was leaking her own juices. She took my cock in her mouth but I had to tell her no, I would have blown off before her tongue touched it. I played with her lovely naked clit with my tongue and had her squirming in a few seconds.

"Umm, that was good. He did that as well and his cock was rock hard again, like yours, so I had him slip on a second condom and invited him in again." I then repositioned and sunk into her moist hole with one long stroke, which set her off again. I kept up a steady pounding, lasting very well for me, with deep strokes that she noticeably enjoyed. When I speeded up to finish, she was with me and we ended with a fantastic mutual climax.

"I did feel very good with all his attention, but I thought I only had the one mark to show you, so I asked him to play with my tits and give me another mark. That was basically the only action, a bit of tongue wrestling, and he did ask to keep my thong as a souvenir of his first sex with a real woman."

I cuddled up, gave her a light kiss on the cheek, and said, "Thank you, darling."

"Hey, I have not come to the main event of the night. I came home and had the most wonderful sex with my dear husband, and it is me that must say thank you."

The only mention of her outing was a chat that evening when we agreed that we had no regrets and that we were both happy for it to continue. The rest of the week, we were very happy together. It even transferred to the kids – we seemed to be a happier family.

Friday evening came round again. We had not mentioned it all week perhaps both thinking that our life must not revolve around her outings. Mandy prepared herself in the usual manner ensuring that any male within two hundred yards would have an erection. Nice heels, legs going on forever topped by her sexy tattoo just showing at the hem of her grey micro skirt. A nice tailored white blouse opened to show plenty of her uplifted breasts, the effect made perfect by her beautiful face and smile.

When we had a cuddle as she was leaving she said, "Don't waste any of your lovely juices before I get home, I may need all you can manage." I had no idea what that comment was for but I managed to comply although I was rather firm all evening. It was just gone midnight when Mandy woke me from my doze on the settee and pulled me upstairs.

Just following those perfect legs, topped with that tattoo, upstairs had me rigid. It was just as well because she needed me inside 'ready or not.' She just pulled her thong to one side and I was in. Neither of us lasted long, but the mutual climax was fantastic. When she recovered, she nipped off to the loo. Returning now naked except for her heels, she said, "Sorry darling, no real presents for you tonight. I am sure my tits must be a little bruised from all the squeezing and probably some stubble rash on my face and neck."