Marked Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheryl collects even more marks for our enjoyment.
10.7k words
4.22
83k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few weeks ago my very special wife Mandy was stuck in a stressful rut balancing her teaching assistant job, mothering three kids and running the household. Although neither of us had noticed any problem, our sex life had dwindled from both opportunity and inclination.

Following a hen-night with a few of her friends, Mandy discovered that her thirty-four year old body had lost none of its sex appeal. That experience developed in just a few weeks to us, and even the kids, having a much happier time together. Mandy was sexier and more confident than she had ever been and our sex was fantastic, just about every night.

If you have followed the story, you will know that it was no longer just me supplying her with sexual satisfaction. Friday was now her regular night out and this one was no exception, as always she looked fantastic. Heels, a silky red blouse, and a very very small pair of shorts that did not hide the tattoo around the top of her left leg.

She gave me a cuddle just before she left. "I would like to take that nice hunk back to his room as a reward tonight. How long am I allowed?"

"As long as you like, if you stay for breakfast you must let me know so I can arrange to get rid of the kids in the morning so I still get my share of your horny body."

"No, I will be home to my hubby tonight, I will use a dozen or so of the lads to get me all warmed up and then sneak out with Rob. He can take me to his room and play with your wife's body for a while. Expect me home around two. Thank you my darling, I will bring you home a present, in fact probably more than one."

I got the kids settled later and went off to bed early and watched some television. I did fill a tissue thinking about what Mandy was up to. The main reason was to ensure I lasted more than two seconds once she came home. Not long before two o'clock she sent a brief text message, 'On my way, love. As you will guess, all primed for you but not desperate!'

The reference to not being desperate meant she had been fucked already. When she came home without having had a cock inside her earlier she would virtually rape me. When she came into the bedroom, she had stripped off her blouse and holding it around her neck gave me a few posses topped with a superb smile. "Can my wonderful husband guess how many presents I am hiding from him? It may help if I remind you that Rob is a very athletic twenty years old."

"I can see he has put one hell of a smile on your face, even your old husband could manage two in a couple of hours so you must have three slut-tags to show me."

Still with a huge grin, she stood in front of me and slipped the blouse from around her neck revealing three marks, one on each side of her neck, and one on her shoulder. "These are number one and number two." she said, pointing to her neck, and then putting her hand on her shoulder, "this was number four."

"Did he not have enough energy to mark you the third time he was pumping his hard young cock into you?"

After she dropped her shorts and removed her bra, she jumped onto the bed beside me and gave me a long kiss. Taking hold of my firm cock she said, "If you run your fingers through my hair I think our friend here will firm up even more." I guessed what she meant and as I parted her lovely mane of hair, my cock did indeed grow even harder. The nape of her neck was decorated with a huge slut-tag.

"You did reward him well, the lucky bastard getting your ass that took me twelve years to get inside. I think I am going to do the same now, on your knees please slut."

"Yes, please. Rob has loosened it up nicely for you, although you will still need some lube. All his lovely lubricant was wasted inside those damned condoms." Fortunately, the lube was handy and I quickly coated my cock and rammed it fully into her ass with one stroke.

She let out a loud shriek, but as I started a rhythmic deep fucking she started muttering 'yes' over and over again and managed to get her fingers in contact with her clit.

I have no idea how I managed to last so long, it must have been our best fuck ever. Mandy was very vocal throughout but I am sure neither of us worried about waking the kids. The dear girl appeared to be climaxing for ages. With a few very hard strokes, I finally flooded her bowels and we both just collapsed, just having time to cuddle up close before I at least was fast asleep.

I woke up with tip of Mandy's tongue licking inside my ear, "Morning sleepy head. Thank you for allowing me so many orgasms last night. That final one was out of this world, I have never experienced anything that good before."

"I still have my uses then. My old body can still give you a little pleasure."

"Don't say it like that. Your body gives me all the pleasure I need and some. If you want me to stop my outings just say so, in no way could I handle our relationship being harmed."

"Don't you worry darling, we both know what they are doing to our relationship, and that certainly does not appear as harm from my point of view. Last night's fantastic anal would never have happened if it was not for your outings - by the way how do you feel?"

"When I started I used to wake up with a hangover. It is much more fun waking up with some sore patches on my neck. This morning I must admit to being a little sore in both front and back passages, they both took some serious treatment last night."

"Is that back one going to be available again tonight, or will it be too sore?"

"I think you, no I mean we, will have that pleasure several times this week, the other hole will be a little messy." We had a very happy week, all five of us at a theme park on the Sunday. It was rather perverse that Mandy's activities were making her an even better wife and mother. She was relieving her stress but it was doing wonders for the rest of the family, not to mention the fun several university students were having.

On the Thursday Mandy told me she had arranged to lose the kids for the Friday and asked, "Would my husband like a smart sexy young lady to accompany him for a meal or some serious eye-candy on his arm at a dance club?"

"That is a very hard choice, both would be perfect. Perhaps the eye candy providing it is your skimpiest pair of shorts so I can admire your tattoo. We can get you juiced up as you call it and then go onto a club and perhaps I can watch you in action."

"What do you mean by watch me in action? That is definitely going far too far!"

"Only your pulling techniques, nothing too kinky, don't worry. Perhaps I could watch as you let a few guys try and rub your tattoo off, even exchange some slut-tags – the original ones of course."

"That does sound as though it has possibilities, knowing you are watching will probably make it even more intense for me. You do realise that you will probably need to fuck the shit out of me in the car park? I doubt I will be able to wait until I get home."

The following night we had organised the kids and had the house to ourselves until after lunch on the Saturday. We decided that I also deserved to let my hair down a bit and ordered a taxi to pick us up at eight. I did have eye-candy on my arm as we climbed into the taxi, she looked fabulous.

Her fit legs were shaped by at least four-inch heels and went on for miles, past her tattoo and finishing with a pair of tight tailored grey shorts – they were short. Her black silk shirt left a good foot of midriff on show, and some very pleasant cleavage. She wore her hair in a pony tail to display a pair of huge silver hoop earrings. The whole package topped by her beautiful face made me feel a lucky man.

We had a couple of hours in one of the town pubs just chatting and both getting pretty plastered. She did get her tattoo rubbed rather a lot but only by my hand, although I noticed that plenty of other men wished it was theirs.

"So does my husband want to take me home, to our empty house, and fuck me until I scream? The alternative is we go on to that new club and you can see how long it takes me to get a slut-tag to show you. If we do the club remember it is only my husband that gets my ass tonight though."

We walked to the nearby club and after queuing to get in found it was ideal, although, as always, far too loud for my liking. "I will go and sit up on the balcony and you can stay down here on the dance floor and see if you can get a tramp-stamp before midnight. Shall I get you a drink to start you off?"

She cuddled up and said, "You do not know your wife very well, unless this is a gays only club I will soon have far too much booze lined up for me. It is not midnight for a couple of hours, I will need to have stripped off all my clothes by then for anyone to find enough clear space to put another mark – see you later."

It must have taken me a good fifteen minutes to fight my way to the bar and then to get up the stairs and find a seat. I found a table, on my own, with a perfect view of the dance floor although the lighting was obviously not ideal. It was several minutes before I spotted Mandy, not surprising she emerged from a huddle of five guys with one in tow heading for the dance floor.

The music had all been slow. They seemed to like their customers getting friendly, and she was soon rubbing her assets up against some guy. Mandy is a good five foot nine and with her heels it takes a big guy to dwarf her, this one was just right for them to snuggle up. I think she had invited her first slut-tag already, I had indeed underestimated her abilities.

She was apparently licking his ear as he sucked on her neck. I could see her crotch pushing against his leg and as they turned his hands were on her bum. I do mean on her bum they had slipped inside the waistband of her shorts. They stayed locked in their embrace for two songs and then returned to the others.

She perched on a stool and sipped a drink while several hands were fighting to caress her legs. She was right, guys did seem to try and rub her tattoo off. I watched as she emptied her drink, vodka and coke from the colour and just as she was getting off the stool she was handed another small glass. She tipped her head back and the slammer was added to her alcohol intake.

Her second dance partner was soon locked in her embrace, I did note that he was given the other side of her neck. They had not moved far from the group and his hands seem to ensure he felt her boobs press into him as he was squeezing her back. Mandy did seem fair when she allocated her time, the second song ended and she went back to the group and stood leaning against one guy with her arm around another as she knocked back another slammer.

Her third guy was easily the tallest and he could reach more to the back of her neck to give her the tag. One arm he used to rub her ass and the other was rubbing her crotch. If this was a usual night I was not surprised she came home and raped me if no one else had relieved her. This guy got his two dances and they went back to the group and she perched on her stool.

I could see her laughing with the guys as they all huddled around her and one of them was offered an expanse of tit to mark. Her whole breast would have been on display if bodies were not hiding the action from the dance floor, although from my perch it was obvious. She was kissing his neck and although I could not be sure it looked like his hand was on her tattoo, although very probably his fingers had found a moist tunnel to play with.

I noticed she used a change of record to time him, and she then got the last guy to repeat the process on her other tit, her shirt was now right down off her shoulders by now. When the record ended she straightened her shirt and gave all the guys a reasonably long individual tongue wrestling cuddle. I then watched as she walked to the foot of the stairs, looked up at me and waved for me to come down.

When I got to her she greeted me with a huge cuddle and said, "You thought I might manage a mark by midnight, silly boy you do underestimate your wife's abilities. It is only just coming up to eleven, do you want to take me home? First though, I want to have a dance with you in front of the boys."

She pulled me into the middle of the floor, well away from her admirers but in sight and used her body to all but rape me. Although we had several layers of cloth between our sexual organs it was virtually rape, it was so intense we did both cum.

It was very embarrassing for me but she started giggling and took my hand and headed for the exit, giving her friends a wave.

When we got outside she said, "Have I proved to your satisfaction that you have a 'hotwife?' It was a bit slow in there compared with my usual club. Only five lads an hour to drool over me, although I did leave them with very hard bulges, unlike yours."

There was a taxi free just by the club and we jumped in and headed off home. We just cuddled up in the back seat but as soon as we were back to our empty house I got her on the settee and stripped off her shirt and bra. "See darling husband, lots of marks for you."

"I think my slut of a wife is a bit of a fraud, you did not pull those guys tonight, I suspect they were your usual playmates."

"You guessed, I was going to tell you, but what makes you think it would have taken me longer with some new meat? They knew I was not at the normal club and said they came there in the hope of finding someone half as good, I told you they had some good lines. I said I had come with a special friend tonight and was going to get the advantage of experience rather than their usual fumbling."

"Do you think they knew it was your husband watching tonight, or did they think I was just another of your conquests?"

"I suspect they guessed, but they are a great bunch of lads and would have been far too polite to mention it. For some reason they never seem to want to upset me. I can't imagine why."

"I seem to be firming up again, let me go and quickly clean up the mess you caused. If I can find a bit of unmarked flesh, right in the nape of your neck I think will do, it is going to get a serious love-bite to warm you up. I will follow that with a really hard bite which you will still feel for a week at least. Remember you can scream as much as you like, the kids are not here."

When I came out she was working a lubed dildo in and out of her ass, "You did not let me have a firm young cock to lube me up tonight, but I have worked plenty in for you. Ready when you are my darling." I snuggled up behind her, both on our sides and started some heavy kissing right in the nape of her neck. She has always loved that, I used one hand to stroke her mound and my now rigid cock was between her legs.

Mandy was soon wriggling with pleasure and started playing with her own breasts, her body suddenly arched back against mine. A good climax already and that was just from kissing her neck and a bit of work on her own boobs. We quickly cooperated in repositioning so her head was buried in the pillow with her ass in the air.

I pushed my now rigid cock into her little hole and sunk to full depth with one easy stroke. By my third or fourth steady long motion she actually had yet another climax. I pulled her up so I could get at her neck. She balanced herself as she arched her back for me. Although in that position I could not give very long strokes but I kept moving as I bit my dear wife especially hard.

As I tasted blood I stopped biting and went back to giving hard rapid strokes and kept going for ages which really did have her screaming with pleasure. I was nearly there but my last seven or eight deep strokes were accompanied by me giving her another hard bite on her shoulder muscle.

I collapsed down beside her and she turned her head and gave me a loving kiss and thanked me. I cuddled up and said the same but then noticed that I had made her neck bleed, I quickly went and got the first aid kit and started to clean it up. She turned over and sunk her teeth into my shoulder, pulling my head down to her neck. She eased off and said, "Come on let's give each other another good mark."

Our cuddling and biting was both enjoyable and painful, we finally snuggled up and went off to sleep. When I awoke my neck was quite sore, looking at my dear wife her shoulder and neck looked horrible, apart from my three bites she was also sporting five slut-tags. When she woke I am not surprised her hand went to her neck and she said, "Christ, that was some night. Thank you my darling, my body needs a soak but we must have another session before we pick up the kids."

We had a nice chat while she soaked her abused body, actually agreeing that her bum did need a rest. Although she offered to suck some fluids out of me and spread the ointment on all her wounds, we agreed to save that for the evening when it could be put where it was designed for. She dressed in a pair of tight jeans and heels and a polo neck jumper to hide her marks.

The rest of the week was routine with chores and looking after the kids, but it was the new routine with the whole family in a much better mood with each other. As Mandy was dressing for her next outing, looking as good as ever, she said, "Despite the treatment my body got last week no marks are left, does my husband want me to collect some more tonight?"

When I confirmed that I did, I asked if she had any plans, she replied, "None of the girls can make it tonight so I am on my own. I will go directly to the club. It is much safer for a lone female than the pub, lots of hard young bodies to look after me. Those poor guys. I will have time to give loads of them blue balls and only one will get proper relief, no idea how I will select which. I suspect I will be home rather early."

My beautiful wife arrived home around one o'clock but before going off to the bedroom she had to put a large bunch of flowers in water. Rob, from a fortnight before, had left them anonymously, although she knew they were from him. When we went upstairs she had me undressed on the bed and gave several poses, showing me a slut-tag on both her neck and the back of her shoulder.

"A lucky guy tonight then, he got some variety, he must have been good you have not leapt on me yet."

"You know my technique. I like to flaunt it before letting anyone have their way with me." She then gave me a slow striptease leaving her shirt until last, "He did get variety, the full set in fact." Off came her shirt revealing a raw looking bite, yes a bite, on her boob. "Husband will need to pump me about how I got this present for him, I know it was naughty but I was fascinated. His was the first circumcised cock I have had to play with, nice big one too."

With a huge grin on her face she jumped on top of me saying I would get a better view with her riding me. Neither of us needed any further foreplay, I was rock hard and she was soaking and with a mutual moan of pleasure we were joined. She wiggled her body and with minimal humping, with her pussy muscles milking my cock it was almost instant orgasm for both of us.

"Oh dear, the thought of a hard naked cock head slipping down your dear wife's throat made you cum far too soon." I pulled her over so I was on top, I did not slip out. My cock was still doing a good job, and started pumping away. "Oh you do like the thought of his hard cock filling my throat, it was nice and big, I took it in very deep, very deep into my throat his hairs were tickling my nose."

I was pounding away with my very own hard cock as she continued, "His huge hard cock was filling your wife's mouth, and it was getting bigger and harder. You wife was making him very hard as she ran her tongue along his ball sack with his so hard cock deep in her throat. My young stud let out a loud grunt as my stomach was flooded with his tasty spunk. It was his first load so it also filled my mouth he had so much of the lovely juice."