Market Day

Story Info
An encounter at the market.
768 words
3.66
16.6k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ad on Craigslist had been simple. I was looking for a BBW for nsa sex.

There was just one response.

The email read, "Found anyone yet? I'm 51 and am looking for someone to share the pleasures of sexual intimacy without having to deal with a time consuming relationship. I am 5' 7" and have just the shape I think you're looking for."

After exchanging a few more emails, we agreed that she would come to the Saturday market where I sold prints of my photographs.

When Saturday came around, I was excited to say the least. Since she had refused to send a picture, I had no idea who I was waiting for or when she would show up. That had me scanning the crowd all day, looking for women fitting her general description. And I have to admit that my cock sprang to life a few times, but no one approached me.

Then, while I was packing up and resigned to the fact that today probably wouldn't be the day, a tall woman with long, dark hair walked up and said, "Yes."

"Pardon?"

"Yes, I want no strings attached sex," she smiled. "And, yes, I want it with you."

My eyes dropped from her beautiful face down to her big, beautiful breasts. Her nipples made small peaks in the fabric of her dress... I wanted to reach out and pinch them.

Instead, I said, "Go over to the ladies bathroom and take off your panties. By the time you come back, I should be ready to leave."

Five minutes later we were heading back to my place, with her in the passenger seat and the panties draped over the gearshift.

Once we reached the house, I ushered into the kitchen and told her to lean against the counter. Crouching in front of her, I lifted her long dress and began running my fingers slowly and softly along the inside of her thighs. As I moved farther up, she spread her legs. The closer I got to her pussy, the more I could feel her heat.

She lowered herself slightly, willing my fingers to her pussy. The lips were soft, slick and three of my fingers easily slipped inside. As I pushed them back and forth, I used my thumb on her clit, moving it around slowly and applying just enough pressure.

Her low moans sounded like a plea to make her cum. Instead, I removed my fingers and licked them, one by one. She tasted so good. I wanted more.

Cupping her cheeks with both hands, I pulled her to my face and began running my tongue along the swollen lips. She pushed into me, urging me on. I stopped. "Come on," I said. I led her to the living room and began squeezing her breasts while she rubbed my cock through the fabric of my jeans.

"I want you inside me," she whispered. "I want to feel your cock inside me now."

Giving her nipples a final, firm pinch, I said, "Take off your dress and get down on your hands and knees in front of the couch."

I practically tore my own clothes off. The sight of her big, beautiful ass was almost enough to make me want to cum then and there. Instead, I moved my fingers to the soft, sensitive skin between her ass and her pussy and stroked oh so gently. Then along the swollen lips again. Finally, her clitoris, which I slapped lightly with my fingertips.

"Fuck me now! I want to feel you cum inside me. Fuck me!"

Holding my cock in one hand, I grabbed a handful of her long hair with the other and pulled just enough to bring her pussy back to the tip of my cock. I pushed inside... hard.

The sound of skin against skin provided the rhythm for the melody of our moans. Ohhh... slap, slap... ohhh. It didn't take long before the sounds reached a crescendo, both of us cumming together.

I pulled out and laid down on the floor. "Get on top of me. I want you to lick our juices off my cock while I drink them from your pussy."

When there was nothing left to lick or drink, we sat up and kissed, our tongues giving it all one final mix.

She looked at me and smiled. "I know this is supposed to be no strings attached, but I'd like to do this again."

"Oh, so would I. But let's not make any plans. Just show up at the market any Saturday and we'll take it from there."