Market Surprise

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to fulfillment.
1.3k words
4.34
80.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in front of my computer on a Friday night perusing the personals, searching for that special someone. It was proving to be another pointless endeavor. I had been trying to find the perfect girl for months. I searched every dating service and singles site on the web. The only thing that I had to show for my effort was bloodshot eyes and a thinner wallet.

I pushed away from the keyboard in disgust and sighed. “Oh well.” I said to no one in particular. I glanced at the clock and realized that I was ravenously hungry. I put on some shoes and decided to walk the three blocks to the corner grocery.

The walk did me good and I had forgotten my frustration by the time I got to the store. I grabbed a basket, picked up a few items and wandered back to the deli. As I strolled aimlessly I passed a woman in the bread isle. I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye. She was wearing a short halter top and track pants. What caught my attention was her hair and makeup. Her blond locks were obviously the result of at least an hour of work and her immaculate makeup was the product of another hour. It occurred to me that she had been ready to go out, but some jackass had stood her up. I cracked a quick grin as I passed her and she reciprocated.

I meandered to the deli but could find nothing that I was hungry for. My frustration with the fruitless internet search surged forward in my mind and I spent a moment regaining my composure. An idea occurred to me and I retraced my steps to the bread isle.

She was still there, seemingly confounded by the vast array of breads in front of her. I took a longer look at her and it only confirmed the merit of my idea. She was almost as tall as me and had long, toned and tanned arms. She was thin, but obviously in shape. I admired her lean frame as she reached up to pull a loaf of bread off of the top shelf. She turned it over and scrutinized it dubiously. Sighing she placed it in her cart. She turned towards me and started, surprised to see someone staring at her. I smiled and walked closer to her.

“Hi.” I opened.

“Hi.” Was her equally terse reply.

“It looks as though we are both in the same situation tonight and I was wondering if you would like to get some dinner with me?”

She looked at me, then at her cart, and back at me. “Sounds good to me.”

I was only a little surprised by her answer. I dropped my basket on her cart and we headed for the exit. As it turned out she also lived in the neighborhood and had walked to the store. I suggested a little diner that it turns out she knew about and we walked to it. Soon we were ensconced in a small booth and sipping cold beer.

We chatted while we waited for our orders. She told me about the dunce who had stood here up and, consequently, would not be getting any more attention from her. I told her about my job and general background. The conversation was light and I was enjoying the evening. Our food arrived and we fell silent as we ate.

She finally broke the silence with a question. “So why are you alone tonight?”

I stalled while I chewed both my food and the question. What the hell, I really didn’t know this girl and she looked like she had a full social calendar.

“I’ve never met the right kind of girl.”

“What kind is that?”

I looked at her for a moment, contemplating my answer. “A shemale.”

She paused, the smiled. “That’s one you don’t hear everyday.”

With that the matter passed quietly into record. I was amazed at the lack of fanfare surrounding the announcement. She was the first person that I had ever told this to.

We finished our dinner and continued to chat over another beer. We had a lot in common and I started to curse myself for admitting my predilection for transsexuals. I figured I could cross out any chance of a romantic relationship with this girl.

Just as I was writing off my future with this girl she invited me back to her place. This time I was shocked! “I’m having a great time, and I see no reason to let it end.” She explained.

“ Sounds good to me.”

We strolled slowly to her place, idly chatting the entire time. Once we got to her place she told me to get comfortable while she got some drinks and put in a movie.

She emerged from the kitchen holding two bottles of beer, in front of her naked chest! I gulped and stared at her, she had perfect round tits with pebble-sized nipples.

She set the bottles down and sat on my lap, facing me. She gently guided my head to her breasts with both hands. I directed all of my attention and effort into giving her as much pleasure as I could. My hand roamed over her back while my mouth and tongue slid over her chest.

“Look.” She said as she stood up. I looked at the TV and saw yet another total surprise. On the screen two girls were making out. It took me a moment to realize that one of them had a cock dangling between her legs!

“What the…” My words were choked off when she thrust her hips at me and bumped her cock against my lips. I gawked in disbelief for a second, and then cracked into a huge grin. It all made sense now.

She had pulled her red lace panties down below her balls and had one hand one the shaft. She was slowly pumping it at me and a small bead of pre-cum had formed on the slit. My tongue darted out and scooped up the clear fluid. It tasted salty-sweet.

I reached my hands around her and cupped her ass cheeks. Lowering my head I dodged her swollen member and began caressing her thighs with my tongue. I slowly worked my way towards her pole, and then grazed her sack with my lips. She sighed and caressed my head and face with her hands. I licked and nibbled her balls for a while. I could smell her slightly musky scent, and it turned me on more. My mouth found its way to the base of her shaft. Flattening out my tongue I slurped my way up the length of it. I loved the feel of her smooth, hot skin. When I got to the swollen purple head I pulled it into my mouth. Using a little suction I held her there and flicked my tongue around the ridge. She gasped a little, but when I suddenly swallowed the whole tool she let out a yelp. I worked on her cock with a furious pace; I was possessed, finally getting the things that I had wanted for so long.

She suddenly pulled away from me and pulled me up. “Fuck me!” she breathed.

I lay down on the floor and she started coating my cock with lube. She knelt over me and slowly sank her ass onto my dick. I growled with passion as her vise like ass swallowed my cock. She began bouncing up and down the length of my member and jacking her own cock. We kept up for a few minutes when I felt an impending orgasm. I told her I was about to cum and she quickened the pace of her hand.

Soon my cock exploded in her ass. It felt like it would never stop spurting. When she felt my release she cried out and shot a long string of her cum at my chest. She kept bucking and stroking while streams of gooey white cum sprang from her cock.

We collapsed together on the floor to catch our breath. Curled up in each other’s arms we drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.