Marketing Conference

Story Info
A private show.
1.2k words
3.88
23.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in the chair contemplating her. "Strip," he said. She blinked twice and exhaled, then began unbuttoning her silk blouse. She eased it off her shoulders and laid it on the coffee table. Next she stepped out of her high heels and unhooked the clasp at the waist of her slacks. This was crazy... She'd had a long day of meetings and presentations at the marketing conference and had returned to her hotel room expecting to relax a bit before going out to dinner with him. His demeanor when she entered the room had changed her mood instantly.

The sound of him clearing his throat brought her out of her reverie. He had switched the television from the newscast he'd been watching to a channel guide with cheesy background music. She unzipped her trousers and let them fall around her ankles. She waited for his approval of her lace bra and matching panties, but his look was inscrutable. She unclasped her bra and slid her hands inside it massaging her breasts. Hooking her right thumb through the left strap, she slid the bra off that shoulder. She cupped her exposed breast and rubbed the strap across her nipple. There! It was fleeting, but it was there; he'd smiled, just a little. Encouraged, she slid her other thumb through the right strap and repeated the maneuver. Cupping her breasts in the lacy fabric and using her thumbs to guide the bra straps across her nipples, she began to feel herself loosen up a bit. She tossed the bra onto his lap and worked her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She closed her eyes. She could feel herself responding and she was less concerned with his reaction.

"That's it, baby. Show me how you like to be touched." Ahhhh... that's right, this was a show; another presentation; another marketing gig... She swayed rhythmically as she twisted and pinched her nipples. Still clutching her left nipple, she slid her right hand down into her panties. The crotch was already soaked. She pressed her fingers against her clitoris and sighed. "I want to see what you're doing," he said hoarsely. She complied by sliding her panties down and stepping out of both those and the slacks. She laid her clothing to the side and was about to resume her exhibition, when he said, "Lie down on the floor."

The commercial Berber was rough against her bottom. When she turned her head to the side she could detect the stale odor of the vacuum. She gripped her right breast in both hands and pulled it toward her mouth. For his enjoyment she ran her tongue around the nipple, but for her own enjoyment she pulled the nipple in between her teeth and applied pressure. She guided her left breast to her mouth and suckled them both for several minutes. The she drew her knees up and palmed her pussy. She circled her clit with her fingertips and drew her hips up to meet each stroke. She was sure he could see the cum glistening at her slit.

He stood and moved over her. He took her hands gently in his and tasted the juices on her fingers. Then he slid the handcuffs from his back pocket and secured her hands together with the chain around the leg of the coffee table. She groaned. She hadn't seen this coming. He stood between her legs, looking down at her for what felt like an eternity. Then he took off his shirt. She loved the sight of his broad shoulders, his well-defined arms, his tight pecs and hard, little nipples. Heck, she loved the sight of him, the smell of him, the feel of him... she loved being with him.

Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, he unhitched his belt buckle. She watched, captive and mesmerized, as he inched the belt out through the loops on his jeans. His stare was intense and completely masked his intentions. Her excitement mounted with each ticking second. When, at last, the tip of his belt had cleared the final loop, he let it fall against her belly. She instinctively sucked in her breath and shuddered as he trailed the leather across her skin. It explored her like a crazy, unmanned lunar module. It tickled the inside of her thighs and bumped along her ribcage. It brushed her throat, her mouth, her forehead. She closed her eyes and let the sensations swarm around her.

Suddenly, her world exploded in vivid color and a loud slap. The belt had struck her across the left nipple with such suddenness and viciousness that she wasn't sure what had happened. But then it crashed against her again -- twice. She let out a chortled scream. The shock was worse than the pain, but she was aware of that, too. She cautiously opened her eyes and looked up at him. He was standing very still and still staring at her intently.

She closed her eyes and laid her head back against the hard floor, and waited. The next three lashes scorched her other breast. Then the belt trailed lazily across her stomach again. It tickled her crotch and she bit her lip in anticipation. He widened his stance, forcing her legs further apart. The belt slapped lightly against her pussy. The torture wasn't in the whipping; it was in the waiting. She choked back the desire to beg him for more. And then, there was more. The tip of the belt glanced off her clit as it slapped against the inside of her thigh. She shuddered again. And she waited again. She could feel the pressure of his jean-clad legs pushing her bare legs wide, but there was no motion, no sound save the television. She finally peered up at him. "What do you want?" he asked. She closed her eyes tightly, and whimpered, "More."

The belt smacked against her, first one breast, than the other. Just as the sensation was getting too intense, it would glide softly over her torso or legs, and then explode against her cunt. It took only a few minutes of this before she could control herself no longer. "Fuck me!" she pleaded. "Oh, please fuck me."

The belt was gone, the pain was gone, all sensation was gone. She looked up and found him smiling broadly as he unzipped his pants. He lay atop her, soothing her swollen breasts with his soft lips. The rough carpet brushed his balls as he drew back to kiss her bright pink pussy. It was pink and puffy and succulent. The heat radiating from her loins drew him in like a magnet. He kissed her face and stroked her gently. She longed to pull him in deeper, but her arms were still secured above her head. She moaned with pleasure and pressed her mouth to his. She pulled his tongue into her mouth and hoped his cock would get the message.

He sunk his shaft fully in her and her cum ran down over his balls. He stroked hard and deep and she met his every thrust. He held her wrists, buried his face in her hair and rode the final leg home. Her whole body shuddered below his and she sank her teeth into his shoulder to muffle her scream.