Marketing Plan, Sex Sells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
namelorb
namelorb
36 Followers

Tiffany:"Now try to reinsert again."

At this point she was just playing with him. But he did much better this time. Although, it is always easier to find home the second time. She metered his pace with her hand on his butt cheeks as she enjoyed another orgasm. She allowed her orgasm to fully pass and then rolled over on her belly and pushed her butt in the air.

Tiffany: "Now let try a few positions."

She was careful to only allow him to stroke a few times to keep the session going. He took a little longer to find her in this position, adjusting himself into her with his hand, but he was thoroughly enjoying the experience. He then instinctively grabbed the sides of her hips as he thrusted into her. He looked up and could not help but catch his reflection in the mirror as he pounded into her. She squirmed with another orgasm and then reached between her legs and began to play with his testicles. He erupted into her and became a bit vocal himself. She rolled over onto her belly and coaxed him to recline beside her.

Tiffany:"You did quite well. I am very pleased with your performance."

She reached down and removed his used condom and grabbing his hand and returning it to her clitoris. She started working his hand and then let him fly on his own. She allowed her head to sink into the pillow and enjoyed his stimulations. He leaned his head over and rested it on her left breast and continued his playing. She enjoyed his attentions and the pleasures that another orgasm brought to her. He looked to her face following this orgasm and without a sign from her he continued on with his pleasurable task. A moment later with his hand getting tired, he switched hands. And took this opportunity to lock his lips on her nipple. As he worked his lips he began to regain his erection, and it did not take long for her to realize that he was sparking to life. She reached for his testicles and fondled them until he had a full erection once again.

She acquired a condom, without moving from her spot and rolled it over his penis in only a few seconds. She pushed him onto his back and mounted him with a slow and gradual drop onto his shaft. She rose and dropped onto him as he reached for her breasts. But she arched her back and fully extended while positioning a pillow on top of his legs and reclining onto him. He joined her by alternating their thrusts into each other and at this angle he was hitting her G-spot, which allowed her to erupt into another orgasm. At this she sat up and continued to bounce upon him. This allowed him full access to her breasts and he did not delay in reaching for them both and begin playing with them. As she started to moan with her next orgasm he began to push hard into her and joined her, climaxing just a moment later.

Tiffany:"You did just fine, young man and you will perform very well with your next lady. I give you a passing grade. Now I must prepare for my next patient and she is always prompt. I will call you for a follow up conversation in a bit. But for now, you must go."

As he began to dress a small smirk appeared on his face. He finished dressing and walked barely removing his eyes that were glued to this beautiful naked woman walking around the room. By the time he walked out the door, his member, though sore, began to spring to life again.

++++++++

Later on that evening I returned to Tiffany's apartment.

David: "This is just too easy finding men to satisfy your sexual desires. I will continue to provide men for you, while I give you all of my love and give you what your heart begs for and within a few months I will fulfill our arrangements and ask you to marry me. I love you now, forever and always."

Tiffany:"You are my love and I never thought it possible to have a normal married life, but perhaps now there is a chance."

David:"A chance? No, I give you my life's guarantee with all my love!"

We did go on to marry while I continued to find men to fulfill her sexual desires, while having 8-10 sexual encounters with her per week. It was heaven.

*****

A Story by Jay Namelorb.

Edited by Slipperywhenwet.

You may consider reading these other stories:

1.Snows of Trout Lake

2.He Never Remembers

3.Retirement Village Visit

4.Drive Time

5.Iron Man Trist

6.College Roommates

7.The Gift

8.Sexual Roulette

9.Marketing Plan, Sex Sells

namelorb
namelorb
36 Followers
12