Marking her as His

Story Info
A unique tattoo for His property.
1.9k words
4.24
45.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms stretch out above her head, grasping the silk scarves holding her in place. She wiggles her legs a bit, testing those scarves as well. Her eyes travel up the length of His body, settling on His eyes. She shivers at the gleam there, anticipating His plan. He just smiles, knowing she will be pleasantly surprised.

He grabs a towel, tucking it under her ass before smoothing shaving gel over her flesh. The razor slides over her skin, removing the stubble from her cunt. She whimpers softly as He shaves her, feeling turned on by such a domestic yet personal chore.

Wiping the remaining gel from her skin, He takes the towel and supplies into the other room. But He is carrying something else back with Him. A small bottle filled with something brown. She smiles as she remembers researching and ordering the henna tattoo supplies. His fingers glide over her smooth cunt, a smile still on His face. He sits back down between her legs and begins to write.

She shivers as she watches His gaze intent as He looks at her most intimate place. He looks up, the smile softening the firm words, "Be still slut."

She lies back, fighting the urge to move, to wiggle, and to get her body in a position where His fingers graze her aching bud. Her eyes fly to His as He sits up. "Very nice," He says as He looks down. His words cause warmth to travel thru her body.

He picks up the slender vibe, turning it on low. It travels over her clit, passed her outer lips and over her tiny puckered hole. He teases her mercilessly while He waits for the henna to dry. His lubed finger presses against her ass, the vibe moving higher to slowly enter her cunt. He smiles as she whimpers, almost begging for more.

His finger presses harder before pushing into her ass all the way. He pulls it back out before forcing it in again, slowing fucking her tight hole. The vibe remains just barely inside her cunt, His attention on her ass. More lube is applied and another finger added. She groans as two fingers stretch her, pushing deeper inside.

He smiles as her back arches, forcing a third finger inside. Her groans fill the air, her breath coming in short pants as her body accepts the intrusion. He slowly finger fucks her, all three digits sliding in and out.

The vibe, no longer forgotten, moves to high and pushes inside, brushing against His fingers thru skin that separates cunt from ass. It leans against her g-spot, bringing a gasp of pleasure from her lips. She begs, "Master, please... I need to cum... oh please."

"Not yet slut, you aren't ready yet."

She groans. She feels ready. She wants to explode. Suddenly His fingers fall from her ass, the lube wiped off on a nearby towel. The vibe stays inside as He checks on the henna, its speed dropping to low. Her body stays on edge, the vibrations not being enough to give her the orgasm she so desperately seeks.

He checks the henna, satisfied that it is dry. Carefully He flakes the dry crust from her skin, using a damp cloth to remove it all. He removes her bonds after turning the vibe off and setting it aside. Her aching body is led to the full length mirror where she sees His name scrawled above her pussy, claiming ownership. She smiles, a blush creeping over her flesh.

"Now it's your turn," He says, handing her the bottle. "I want you to decorate those lushes tits for me."

"Yes Master," she softly replies.

She takes the bottle and begins on the left side, tracing the areola. A floral design flares out from the circle, vines and flowers intertwining to the top of her breast. She moves to the other tit and creates a similar design.

His hands caress her body as He watches her, subtly keeping her close to the edge. She sighs, lowering her hand as she finishes the work. He looks at her breasts, His eyes moving up to lock onto hers.

"Beautiful." That one word says so much, a flood of emotion moving thru her. His hand grasps hers, leading her back to the bed. This time He leaves her free from the bonds, but gives her a command, "Don't move."

She nods her head, her bottom lip clasped between her teeth. The torment begins again as He slides a lubed plug into her ass, forcing it to settle in place. The vibe presses against her clit, quickly bringing her to the edge once more. She whimpers as His fingers grasp the plug, twisting it. She squirms, pushing her body against His hands. "Be still slut, or it gets worse."

'Oh, how could it get worse,' she wonders, her body dangling from the edge, unable to cum without His permission. He pushes the vibe back into her drenched pussy while pulling the plug out, stretching her ass around it. Once the fattest part is visible He lets go, letting the plug pop back into place, the vibe deep inside her cunt. His thumb traces circles around her clit, pressing firmly against it as He pulls on the plug again. A sadistic smile crosses His face as He watches her, knowing she cannot resist.

He releases the plug, letting it fall into place again, flicking her clit at the same time. She cries out, her back arching, fighting the pleasure building inside.

He tsk's at her, shaking His head, "You shouldn't have moved slut."

The plug leaves her ass suddenly, leaving her feeling empty. The vibe remains in her pussy, teasing her at a low setting. He picks up a knife and holds it against a ginger root, watching her reaction.

"Oh please Master, please just fuck me. Please don't use the ginger. I'm sorry I moved. I couldn't help it."

"I know my little one. But if you hadn't moved, then this ginger would have been sitting here useless, and I can't do that. Now, open up."

Her hands reach down along her sides, grasping her cheeks to spread them for Him, a whimper escaping in anticipation. He wipes the excess lube from her ass before placing the prepared ginger at her hole. He slowly pushes, filling her with the large root until it settles into place against the carved rim.

He leans down and bites her clit, dragging His teeth over it, causing her to tense and tighten her muscles. Her whimpers become a howl as her ass tightens over the root, a burning sensation filling her. She begs Him to take it out. He ignores her pleas but releases her clit.

He moves to the side of the bed, checking on her tits. The henna is dried, but He chooses to leave it alone a bit longer. He smiles, leaning down to kiss her passionately, His tongue tracing her quivering lips.

He returns to His seat between her spread legs, pulling the vibe from her cunt. He takes another toy, a small bullet vibe with a brand new battery. He places it against her tender clit, using a piece of tape to secure it in place. Two fingers enter her cunt, curling forward to stroke her g-spot. She groans, trying to fuck Him fingers, squeezing them.

Suddenly she cries out, burning filling her ass, the forgotten ginger quickly reminding her of its presence. He smiles, "Are you ready for the next phase?"

She whimpers and nods her head, hoping it doesn't include the ginger. He helps her turn over, placing pillows beneath her cunt to raise her ass off the bed. The silk straps return to her limbs, tying her spread eagle again. Her face lies against the bed sheets, head tilted to the side as she tries to see what He is doing.

He leaves the vibe taped to her clit, but momentarily turns it off. He picks up the bottle of henna, tracing the pattern they created together. His touch tickles her ass causing her to clench her cheeks, which then tightens over the ginger. She groans as the burning sensation fills her again. He gently reminds her that she must be still or it will mess up the tattoo.

His steady hand continues making patterns on her ass, finishing the design. He smiles at the finished product. His name is now proudly displayed on her ass, with my name just below, handcuffs incorporated into the drawing, locking her name to His.

He sets the henna aside to pick up a large feather, trailing it over her spine as the henna begins to dry. She sighs, slight shivers running over her body. Suddenly a switch is flipped, by His hand, and the vibe starts again, at medium setting. She moans softly. He lays the feather aside, picking up the crop, gently but firmly tapping her back with the tool, warming it for more.

Each stroke leaves a faint impression on her flesh, marking her. He alternates between the feather and the crop, teasing her body while the vibe continues its assault on her clit. Twenty minutes into the torment and the henna is dried enough. He flakes it off, leaving the tattoo on her skin. He chuckles just before the crop smacks the newly dried tattoo, causing her to jump and clench the ginger.

She cries out, whimpering as the burning takes over. Suddenly the vibe is set to high, causing her to clench again. The crop lands again, just at the bottom of her ass, where she sit, causing her to yelp. No strike is enough to welt, but each is firm enough that she feels it.

He is patient, waiting for her ass to relax before smacking again, lowering the vibe speed to low or off before jumping back to high again, bringing her body to the edge over and over before stopping and listening to her pant for breath. He tosses the crop to the side, grasping the ginger with His fingers and pulling it out... shoving it in... pulling it out again, fucking her with the root, making it burn against her.

He removes the ginger, His cock poised against her cunt. In one swift motion He fills her cunt, pressing against the vibe as He slams into her, His hand smacking the tattoo on her ass. The words she longs to hear escape from His lips, giving permission to her orgasm, causing her to scream as I cum hard, milking His cock.

He joins her, cumming hard as she continues to cum, crying out with each stroke. Suddenly her body collapses against the bed, going weak. She lightly pants as He falls against her, breathing heavy. He forces Himself to move, releasing her body from its bonds, pulling her against Him as His fingers lightly stroke her back, slowly bringing her back to Him, speaking soft soothing words, telling her how proud His is of her and how much He loves her.

She slowly drifts back, a smile on her face as she looks up offering her lips for His kiss. He leans forward, kissing her tenderly before placing another kiss on her forehead before they drift to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms. Her body, marked with His name, with His touch, with His love, is curled against His.