Marking My Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Another man pleasures himself with my women.
3.6k words
47.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and I thoroughly debriefed each other after our first threesome with Steve after he had left. She was languid with pure sexual satisfaction – as well she should have been – and found that she delighted in being the center of attention. She also found the sheer naughtiness of it all wonderfully satisfying. Sandy was high on her herself and on her newfound freedom as a recently divorced woman, determined to make up for lost time. More than just spreading her sexual wings, she was glad to be finally living life on her own terms. What I found fascinating was her take on Steve. I wanted to know her level of interest in him.

"Steve is not boyfriend or really even friend material for that matter. I mean, he's a player by his own admission," she mused. "I do like bad boys sometimes, so he's that, with all of his alpha male stuff. I really don't find him all that attractive but I'm drawn by his attitude. A woman can see him coming a mile away but still he's just so damn sexy!"

Sandy and I really bonded that evening, a relationship that has continued to this day. She had a firm footing on life, despite the fact that she was often on her back in the first two years after her divorce. In time she accepted that I was not at all interested in remarrying, so I occupied a special place in her life as a treasured friend and occasional lover as she in time set out to find a true life partner. I'm glad to say that she succeeded. Steve joined us perhaps half a dozen more times over the next year and a half, sometimes at her instigation and sometimes at mine – he made it clear that he was always up for a repeat, so all it took was a phone call and reasonable notice for him to join us. Each session was intense, draining, and highly sexually charged.

Steve and I had random e-mail and occasional phone contact with each other during that period, usually to make arrangements for the next tryst. Interpersonally I found him to be agreeable though we were far from friends or even buddies really. He was a very bright guy though I was frankly a bit put off as he had only three topics of interest; women, motorcycles, and sailing. The first one I shared, though not to the consuming degree that he did. The latter two were of no interest at all. Steve wanted to compare online dating notes; more specifically the women he was seeing, doing, or wanted to do. This made sense – we were more or less sailing the same waters with the same group of women, so why not share and compare?

Occasionally we would meet for drinks at happy hour. I generally let him do most of the talking about the women he was dating. The guy was rapacious. This both fascinated and repelled me – fascinated by his obvious sexual successes yet repelled at the same time, perhaps because I genuinely liked women and was not one to treat women as disposable pleasures. Don't misunderstand – I was not in the running for monk-of-the-month. I was simply more moderate in my sampling. Generally I was not all that interested in his rap until he brought up the name of a woman I knew and had taken out and perhaps slept with. Steve was candid about whom he had 'done' and whom he had not been able to seduce. I knew of two women I had seen that he had slept with. It didn't take much of a push from me for him to provide details of his bedding these women – and when he did there was no hiding that electric effect it produced in me. Steve was a smart guy. He knew that I was 'into' his status as an alpha male. I mean I never, ever was the first one to pleasure Sandy in our threesomes. I always batted cleanup, in more ways than one. He actually didn't go into to much detail about his conquests, but this I knew – he always took women bareback. It appealed to his alpha male syndrome. He called it 'marking' them. This was in stark contrast to my use of condoms when the sex was casual.

One evening I got a call from Susan, one of the women we had both slept with. Steve had actually dated her exclusively for a few months, a rarity for him. She was that hot. Susan was a nice enough girl, though more of a party animal than I was, so our dating life was short lived. She had a superb body though and an even more superb sexual appetite. I genuinely liked her despite our obvious differences. She thought it would be fun to have dinner together and catch up. I lit up like a pinball machine at the sound of her voice, instantly hard knowing that Steve had had her repeatedly some months ago. And had her unprotected – risky, as Susan was a smoker and couldn't be on the pill. I showered, dressed and was at the restaurant she suggested within the hour.

Susan looked great as usual. And she was obviously on the make. Her breasts are truly magnificent and she was making a statement of renewed interest in me with the sluttish outfit she was wearing. I won't bore you with the details of dinner or the conversation that evening, save to say that I couldn't take my mind off her sexual connection with Steve. We were both hot for each other and it wasn't long before I was back at her place and we were naked in bed, renewing our passion for each other. I couldn't get enough of the feel or taste of Susan. In and of herself she was magnificent and totally delicious. But knowing that Steve's thick cock had repeatedly violated and marked the pussy I was devouring put me into a totally enraptured state.

Taking her in my arms I moved between her wonderful legs and rubbed my cock up and down her labia.

"Wait, I'll get you a condom," she said breathlessly.

"Not this time," I responded. And I entered her fully in one thrust, not caring at all that she wasn't on the pill. Just as Steve had done when he had first had her.

For a man noted for his sexual stamina and usual insistence on protected sex, this time I could do naught but surrender to my lust as in short order I emptied my balls inside of Susan. It was an act of reclaiming. The instant I had entered her body I knew I was a goner. For I knew that Steve had lain between her thighs as I was now, enjoying the same pleasure I was experiencing.

"Wow. You mustn't have had any in a long time!" she giggled as I withdrew and lay beside her. "That was so hot! But, bad boy! You know I'm not on the pill. Don't worry though, I'm sure it's okay."

The trip from the mountain top back to earth was instantaneous. Oh brother, I thought, you've done it now. But she cuddled up next to me and soothed me, telling me again not to worry.

"But that shouldn't happen again, you know. I haven't had a man do that inside of me since I was married."

It's a good thing I have such a good poker face, else I would have lost it completely when confronted with such a bald-face lie. But still and all, the evening had been a total rush. And, truthfully, single people rarely are completely forthcoming about their other 'activities', so no harm, no foul. Fortunately I did come to my senses and all further lovemaking was well protected, that night and on those few occasions when he got together afterwards. But how delicious it was to throw caution to the wind and mark her myself. And it was quite a liquid marking, as even I was impressed by what was even by my standards an overflowing well of cum which I had deposited in her pussy.

It was a few more months before I met Steve for an after work happy hour. Sandy was to join us but she had a few late clients, so we sipped a few brews. I was considering telling him about my 'reclaiming' Susan, but waffled a bit before finally spilling the beans.

"What a slut!" Steve exclaimed. "I fucked her bareback dozens of times," he said after listening to my brief account of the evening. I defended her a bit. I mean, I liked her and really wasn't put off by her lie. "Hey, I'll bet she'd do both of us together, " he said. "Ask her the next time you see her. I know you want to."

Maybe he was right. Perhaps I wanted exactly that. But as I pondered this for a moment it hit me that while that might be fun, it just wouldn't have been the same as sharing Sandy with Steve – or sharing my ex-wife Kiki with Jim. And I knew why. Susan and I were too casual for such an otherwise enjoyable tryst to really ignite the booster stage that would propel me into a higher sexual trajectory. For that to occur, I had to be bonded to some degree with a woman. The giving of my woman to an alpha male required a level of true intimacy if it really was to touch a raw sexual nerve. I was truthfully very close to Sandy before our threesome and got even closer when I shared her with Steve. Kiki's mating with Jim drew me intensely close to her. It was something of an epiphany. What was even more fascinating was that in the next few days I accepted the simple truth that I had quite a submissive side – but one which would only surface in a very specific set of sexual circumstances.

Still, I couldn't deny that it would be hot to watch Steve do Susan.

There's nothing quite so wonderful as sharing time with a good friend. And I was fortunate that Sandy was mine. Quite apart from the great sex, we were both candid with one another. No subject was taboo. We both accepted each other and truthfully I was a bit in love with her. But ever practical, she knew that I was not marriage material and in time she had set her long-term sights elsewhere. We chewed that over at length more than once. Later that week, after my 'epiphany', I brought up the subject of our threesomes as we sat outside on her porch, really wanting her take on it, or rather her take on me and why I was so enthralled.

"Well," she said, "I know why I enjoy them so much. I love the sex and I love being with you and I love the attention." She was thoughtful for a moment and went on. "As for you, I just think you enjoy a break from being so dominant in your work and other relationships and can just be a bit submissive and enjoy. You're really at your best when you're relaxed."

I was more than intrigued and asked her to continue.

"I know your history with Kiki and Jim, after all. I think you probably have bi tendencies and giving your woman to a more dominant man excites you and allows you to act out a bit."

She was right, of course.

"Look, Steve and I both are pretty sure you want to handle his cock and maybe go down on him. We've talked about it but neither of us wanted to broach the subject with you." She paused and then went on, "I mean, you do want to do that, don't you?"

"Yes," I said flatly.

"Well then," she smiled, "just go ahead and do it next time. I won't mind at all. I think it'd be kind of hot and I'll tell you that Steve would totally get off on it. Look, just relax and do what you want. No one is going to judge you."

Food for thought, and then some. And I chewed the idea over and over for weeks, but never brought up the subject again with Sandy. Nor did she with me. It just kind of sat there for a while before I mentally tucked it away. I know enough about myself to realize that I am best served when I allow personal change to take a slow, unhurried course. And somehow I knew that Sandy would deftly see to it that I acted out this obviously deeply buried desire.

And I was not to be disappointed. Sandy's bad-girl period had about run its course and she had winnowed down her list of suitors to a very likely prospect from out-of-town who, though very attentive, was wise enough not to push her too hard, too soon into a monogamous relationship. Our relationship had certainly evolved and while intimate, was only occasionally physical. It had been months since our last threesome, despite Steve's frequent entreaties. So I was at first taken aback a bit when she called one evening and asked if I had plans for the following Saturday - and if I had any to break them. Steve was bringing her to my place at 7:00 and she wanted to spend the night with me afterwards. And she hung up the phone.

And I thought of little else for almost a week. I didn't know exactly what I would do but I knew I would do something and it would be life changing. Sandy was in training for a show and so was super lean and out-of-this-world desirable. I was dying to talk with her but somehow I knew that would not be in the spirit of the occasion, so I was left with my surging desires and frequently with a rock hard cock, which I was determined not to abuse before Saturday.

They arrived only a few minutes late and Sandy looked amazing – tanned, and ultra-toned, sporting a tight, form-fitting red knit dress that showed off her legs. The three of us relaxed over a glass of wine before Sandy wordlessly made her way to my bedroom. Steve was right behind but I poured myself another glass of liquid courage and took a minute to gather myself. Steve was just taking her into his arms as I entered the bedroom. She melted into his embrace as they kissed, his hands testing the tautness of her sculpted ass. Her form simply merged with his body.

Then, without so much as a glance in my direction, she allowed Steve to tug her dress over her head, revealing her perfect body. He then embraced her once more before she began to work to remove his belt. Kneeling, she tugged down his pants as he unbuttoned and discarded his shirt. His boxers came down next, as she tugged them off and then over his completely erect penis, which he quickly fed into her mouth. She gave me the most fleeting sideways glance and smiled, her mouth full of his thick cock. My own clothes came off instantly. I was to be a spectator no more.

I was the first one in bed; lying there gently stroking myself for a minute or so. Sandy joined me and kissed me warmly. I never could remember the name of her fragrance but it was distinctly her and filled my senses. Was it my imagination or did her kiss taste of Steve's musk? I felt the bed move and saw Steve move to the other side and felt his hand brush my chest as he fondled her breasts. Sandy moved slightly onto her back and as I moved down to taste her, I could see her tiny hand stroking Steve's penis and fondling his low hanging sac as they kissed intimately. I lifted my head as I felt Steve shift slightly and place his cock on her thigh. And that was all it took. It took no coaxing for me to first touch and then fondle his erect penis. My exploration was unhurried. Sandy's hand was gently stroking my hair but she had not broken her kiss with Steve. At first I was only aware of the newness of it all, but then, when I thought that this same cock would soon be pleasuring Sandy - be deep inside her body - I gave it up completely and took him into my mouth.

The sensations were totally new. I remember thinking how the soft, spongy glans was set off by the stiff, thickness of his rod. It took me fellating him to really grasp just how thick he was. I was fascinated by the upward curve of his penis, like the end of a ski jump. Steve moaned in appreciation and murmured the same entreaty that he had used so often with Sandy, to not make him cum. I felt his cock pulse once or twice and I wondered if in fact he was going to fill my mouth with his sperm, which really I didn't want. Before releasing my hold on him, I withdrew his penis from my mouth and gave it a quick, gentle squeeze and was excited to see a drop of pre-cum extrude as a result.

I rolled to my side and gently parted Sandy's legs, in an offering to Steve. With a familiar motion he rubbed the head of his erection against her labia. I gently guided him into her vagina and then gave them both a bit of space. Thank goodness for my king sized bed. I smiled inwardly thinking perhaps it was the size of my bed that made my place the chosen venue for the night. Steve seemed especially into the lovemaking but what really made the moment so special was Sandy's attention to me, kissing me even as she took pleasure from Steve's bare cock inside her body. For the first time I was truly and fully offering my woman to another man. I was hyper-conscious and thrilled that Steve could inseminate her whenever he wanted.

Steve withdrew after about five minutes of deep, intense thrusting. As if on cue, Sandy urged me to my back and straddled me, taking me inside of her. I was afraid I would cum too quickly but her initial rhythms were slow and measured.

"Now, it's time for my fantasy," she whispered in my ear. With that she tilted her pelvis slightly up, causing my cock to withdraw an inch or two. I felt Steve move between my legs as he settled into position. Sandy leaned back ever so slightly. I experienced a pressing sensation as he pushed his erection with some force past the entrance to her pussy, which I already occupied. I lay perfectly still as I felt his thick member finally push past the resistance and fill her vagina. At first I was conscious only of the extra pressure but then the intensely erotic thrill of it all overwhelmed me. Steve took complete charge and rhythmically drove his penis in and out of her pussy. He grasped her buttocks as if to brace himself. It required all of my self-control not to cum from the stimulation Steve's thrusting cock and Sandy's tight pussy provided. Sandy was out of her mind with pleasure. I felt the familiar spasm of her orgasm as her body was wracked with the obscene satisfaction that these two cocks were providing.

In the blink of an eye I felt Steve's weight push forward and felt his leg shift as he tensed and cried out his impending orgasm. Sandy and I stayed very still as his cock twitched noticeably; followed immediately by the warm, liquid sensation of his seed flooding her pussy and coating my shaft. With that my cock spasmed its offering. Steve and I were simultaneously pulsing our loads of sperm inside of this magnificent woman. The primal release of inseminating, marking the same woman was overwhelming.

Still on his knees, Steve collapsed on top of Sandy and the three of us lay together totally spent. As he withdrew his shaft, mine fell out as well and immediately a torrent of our mixed fluids surged from her pussy and onto my abdomen.

"Thank you...," Sandy gasped as Steve withdrew his spent penis. I kissed her gently as she collapsed in a heap beside me. Totally drained I looked at Steve, still kneeling before me. His shaft was not yet totally flaccid and I saw a thin thread of sperm dangling from his prick head. I sat up and in one motion gently held his sweaty balls and licked away the last upwelling of cum from his softening cock. Wordlessly the three of us gave in to our exhaustion and slept. I must have been out for a bit. When I awoke, Steve was gone but Sandy slumbered peacefully beside me.

We had the most marvelous evening and night that followed. Sandy and I talked, held each other, and made love. It was perfectly languid and wonderful. She let me know that this was a swan song for our sexual connection. Anders, her out-of-town suitor was to be her focus from this night on. And I am delighted to say that they did in fact marry and he takes very good care of her. She is still my great and good friend and well settled in her new life.

Life goes on. Steve and I had a few fine adventures before us. In time I settled into a long-term relationship with Mary Ann, a sweet, though sexually somewhat naïve woman. But the erotic pleasures experienced with Steve still lurked in the corners of my mind – troubling but intensely compelling. And there was something about Mary Ann...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Wife's First Big One Her first experience with a big cock.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
Cute Wife Wants To Be Pregnant Wife's desire to be pregnant got her laid by hubby's friends.in Loving Wives
More Stories