Marking My Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The DTR (Define The Relationship) moment comes for most men in any relationship and mine came about six months in. I was surprised really, as Mary Ann had been so totally cool up to that point. Well, the cool disappeared quickly enough when she asked me where I thought the relationship was going. Can you hear me groaning? I was cornered -- the walls were closing in. Despite my deft attempts at escape, Mary Ann learned in short order that while remarriage may have been on her agenda, it was not on mine. And that really was that. Once a man has made it clear that he is not interested in marriage, a woman's interest drops precipitously. In our case it took another six weeks of revisiting this painful issue for her to be convinced that I was not then nor would I be in the future open to remarriage. Regretfully that pretty well cut it for her. Sure I had regrets but confirmed bachelor that I am, I simply moved on. I assumed Mary Ann was still pining for me.

And then one day a few months later this fateful e-mail message appeared in my inbox:

Just thought you might like to know, I'm fucking another one of your women - Mary Ann.

She hit me up on online a few weeks ago; 'Southerncutie' or something. I instantly recognized her from your description. I've fucked her a couple times now, and am headed over there a bit later this evening to fuck her again. She calls me now, when she wants some dick. She loves my cock.

And you were right about her body. Lean and lovely. Whew. When I cum, I lay her across a pillow just like I did Sandy and Ellen, and pump her from behind until my cum is dripping down her slit.

She wanted me to wear a rubber the first time, but when she got hold of my cock, and I started rubbing it up and down her pussy, she forgot all about that and just took it bareback, and I came so hard it was dripping out of her pussy for a half-hour.

You would have been down there, licking every drop.

Speaking of which, why don't you come by my place and suck my dick again sometime? You were very good, very eager, and you got me so close that evening with Sandy. This time, I'm quite sure I'll give you a big mouthful of hot cum.

Right now, I'm going to go shower, and then drive over to her place. Just for a fuck. And I'll give her a big pussy-full of my hot cum, and when I do... I'll think about you

Drop me a note and come over sometime. You can suck this dick again... and I'll tell you all about Mary Ann while you do.

Steve

Was there no woman of mine that Steve could not do? Or had not done? Even sweet, naïve Mary Ann, who would not take me bareback but who would Steve on a whim? Was there something about her that I was missing? I determined to find out...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckolding: The Lifestyle Ch. 01 Husbands wants his wife to become a HotWife.in Interracial Love
Her Son's Best Friend Husband was too busy, but her son's friends fulfil her needs.in Mature
Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend First time MFM threesome. in Loving Wives
Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 01 Happily married guy discovers he likes to watch.in Loving Wives
More Stories