Marking My Women Ch. 06

Story Info
Another man pleasures himself with my women.
2.6k words
31.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had expected the week of Mary Ann and Steve's trip to Hedonism in Jamaica was one of pure hell for me, yet shaded with a thrilling angst that only a cuckold can experience. Yet, was I really a cuckold or simply a guy who had lost his girl to another man? I had listened and learned that night at Steve's house of Mary Ann's intense craving for his sex, which drove home what I already knew in my gut -- Mary Ann's pussy now belonged to Steve. Knowing it is one thing -- hearing it and seeing it is quite another. In a perfect world I would have been allowed to reclaim her at some point but such was not to be. I contented myself with what she did offer -- a deepening emotional connection, which, coupled with the erotic bits that Steve continued to provide, should have satisfied me. It was certainly more than I had any right to expect, having let her go a year before. And truthfully I was doing fairly well with the realities of the situation until I saw and heard the naked truth -- quite literally -- that night at Steve's house. The image of Mary Ann lying naked in his bed and the cum soaked spot next to her was a visual which will never leave me. I suppose I could have handled the two of them pleasuring each other for a week while I waited for their return. But Steve intended to offer her up to other men and I had no doubt that he would find a big-cocked stud for Mary Ann to enjoy. And, remembering her orgasmic cries when he told her what awaited her in Jamaica, she would enjoy it immensely. So, I anguished that week, imagining the details and wondering of the changes it would bring to my precious girl.

I suppose I had expected to receive some message from Steve that week as he knew how to jerk my chain, but despite checking obsessively for texts and e-mails, there was nothing but silence. I chalked this up to the likely difficulty of any electronic communication from Jamaica. Then, much to my surprise, a rather cryptic e-mail from Mary Ann popped up the day before their return late Friday evening.

"Brunch Sunday?"

"Yes, absolutely. Noon. Miss you." My reply was immediate. Basking in the anticipation of seeing her so soon after her return, it took a few minutes to realize that I also hoped to learn the sordid details from Steve on Saturday. No doubt the prick would want to rub my face in what he had done to her and with her in Jamaica. No matter -- the delight in reclaiming her, emotionally if not sexually, thrilled me.

I waited and watched the minutes tick by on Saturday yet there was nothing from Steve and certainly I didn't want to disturb Mary Ann in any way before Sunday. There was just nothing at all but waiting. I thought of texting him but decided not to. I was wracked with conflicting emotions and uncertain what, if anything, to do. I desperately wanted to know what had transpired at Hedonism that past week. But there was only silence.

Sunday came none too quickly and I was dressed and ready hours before my brunch date with Mary Ann, wondering and hoping that she had received my confirmation. I arrived a bit early and already had a mimosa waiting for her when I saw her arrive and look around for me. I waved and she gave me a thin smile and joined me at the table. For once I saw only her -- not her lovely body -- just her, and I melted. I wonder if I was as cool as I hoped to be or whether she sensed my deep angst.

"It's so good to see you," I said with a bit of false good cheer, though I really was overjoyed to see her.

"Good to see you too. You read my mind -- a drink is just what I needed. You're so sweet and thoughtful." Yeah, that's me, sweet and thoughtful.

"So, when did you get back?" I said, knowing full well when she had arrived back in town.

"Late Friday. Too late to pick up the kids who were with Mike, but I got them yesterday." She finished her mimosa in rather short order -- surprising, as she is a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. I signaled the waiter for another.

"Thanks. It tastes really good for some reason."

"Well, I bet you drank a good bit last week, so that figures." I paused waiting for a reply that didn't come. "Anyway, it's good to see you." Damn, I had already said that. My guts were churning.

"I missed you," she said as the waiter brought a second round. She took a long drink and smiled at me. God, she was so lovely. I thought I would come undone right then and there and do something stupid like profess my undying love or something, but I stayed cool and collected.

I rambled a bit and told her about my week but she really wasn't listening nor was I particularly convincing in my attempt at casual conversation. She sipped away at her second mimosa, not letting the drink out of her hand. Something was on her mind and I felt she was on the verge of sharing. To hell with it, I thought, go ahead and ask her about the trip.

"How was the vacation? You sure got some sun." She had indeed gotten more than a bit of sun. Her normal coppery color was tinged with a bit of red.

"It was okay." She finished off her drink and I thought of ordering another but I was hanging on her every word. "I'm not sure it's good to talk about it with you."

"Hey, I told you I was okay with you and Steve and I am. I know you two are involved, so no worries. You don't have to tell me anything." Please, please, tell me everything, I thought!

She looked pensive and I broke the silence and ordered her another drink. Some brunch -- no food, just alcohol!

"I guess I did drink a bit too much last week - anyway, thanks. My nerves are a bit shaky right now." I smiled and told her to just relax and enjoy.

"Steve took me to this adult resort. It was all rather weird, really. Everyone hung out at the pool naked and just drank and played beach volleyball and got sun."

I laughed. "I can't imagine you hanging out naked. What would your friends say?!"

"They'd say I was naughty and ridiculous. But I did it and it felt kind of good. I mean, everyone was naked so it didn't seem to be that strange." She smiled at me. "Are you shocked?"

"Well, surprised is more like it. But, hey, you were on vacation. I'll bet you got some stares though. Steve must have been so jealous."

She chuckled. "Not exactly. He liked it. And I sort of did too." She thought for a few seconds and continued. "Things got a bit out of hand. I guess I had too much to drink." Mary Ann's mood shifted quickly. She was obviously pained. I said nothing and let her talk. "I started chatting with his man and it was fun flirting with him. He was younger and really cute and well, one thing led to another and we ended up back in my room." She looked around for the waiter and that third drink. And then she looked straight at me. "I'm so ashamed."

I really didn't know what to say. She was on the verge of tears and I reached over and took her hand. "It's okay, sweetie. It'll be okay." I comforted her as best as I could, yet hoped that she would continue -- as much to offer her the need for confession as to satisfy my own lustful need to know. "So, where was Steve when this was happening."

"Watching -- at the pool and back in the room. He wanted me to do it." She looked at me for a reaction.

"Wow. He watched you have sex with this guy? He encouraged you?"

"Yes."

"Whew, that's, uhm, really something,"

"I shouldn't have told you but I had to tell someone. I've been so disturbed by what happened and there was no one to talk to. I had to talk with you -- that's why I e-mailed you from the resort. Are you okay with all of this? I mean, I just have to talk through what happened. And we were intimate once, so I thought you could handle it."

"Yeah, I'm fine with it, baby. It's all really okay." I was cheerful and supportive. "It's sort of hot, actually."

Mary Ann chuckled. "You think? It was a bit, you know -- hot, that is. It seemed so at the time. I had too much to drink, that's for sure!"

"So, how was the sex with this guy?" I asked.

She laughed. "Well, he was pretty good. And big down there. He was just some young, horny guy out for sex. And he knew what to do. I sort of regret doing it but it was pretty amazing."

"And Steve just watched, huh? Wow."

"Well, he got into it as well. I wish he had been a bit more protective of me, really."

"How so?"

She bit her lip. "The guy didn't use a condom. I hope I'm okay."

I was overwhelmed with the visual of this young stud pumping Mary Ann's pussy full of his young, virile sperm. I'm sure my casual air deserted me. Steve had gotten his wish -- Mary Ann had indeed been slutted out. The details were thrilling but frankly I was pissed that he hadn't taken better care of her.

"Yeah, well one time is probably fine. You'll be fine."

Mary Ann looked thoughtful and then continued. "Well, he stayed the night and we had sex off and on the entire time." I shuddered, imagining this young buck pleasuring himself repeatedly with my darling girl. Who'd have thunk it? "He was with me several times the next day and night as well. It didn't seem to matter at that point, you know, so I just let him do what he wanted." She was obviously relieved to have talked about the experience with me. "The rest of the trip didn't go so well. I was upset with Steve and sore down there, you know. He was pretty big. Anyway, Steve and I had a big blowup and I spent the next few days in the room by myself. I took a shopping trip but that was about it. I just wanted to come home."

"You're right to be upset with Steve. I mean, I would have made sure anyone with you would have used a condom at least."

She looked quizzically at me. "You would have, huh? Well, it's over and done with. I won't do that again." She took my hand in hers. "I don't know what I would do without you." Her eyes glistened. I was never so much in love with her than I was at that moment.

"I'll always be here for you. I love you and I accept you." And I meant that. "So, are you and Steve done?" She looked at me with a strange, faraway expression. "Hey, it's none of my business. Forget I asked."

"No, it's okay. I don't know really. I told him we needed a break, so that's where that stands. I'm just so glad to be home with my kids and you. You're my center."

"And you are mine." She looked so sweet and beautiful and I patted her hand. "Hey, we'd better eat!"

"I'm not really hungry. Could we just go back to your place?"

At long last! "Sure," I replied. "I've missed being with you."

"Me too," she answered. We drove to my house and left her car in the parking lot. I was hard as a rock on the way over but she either didn't notice or didn't say anything. We went straight to the bedroom. I quickly disrobed and got under the covers while she was preparing in the bathroom. My eyes were glued to the door, not wanting to miss that moment when she appeared before me, naked and beautiful. And I was not disappointed. Her body was as lithe and beautiful as I remembered -- and deeply tanned all over, the naughty minx. I thought of all the men who must have seen her naked beauty the week before and it took my breath away to think about it. She slid under the covers and I took her in my arms. I want to say that I took my time, but I didn't. I was in love and in heat and entered her quickly. I tried not to think of her taking that young stud's plus-sized penis only a few days ago. He had enjoyed the same tight, wet, silky vagina that I was enjoying now. The mental visual of Mary Ann being topped by a stranger, coupled with my own ecstasy at reclaiming her, sent me off in rather short order. I flooded her exquisite pussy for the first time in a year with my own seed.

"I'm sorry I came so quickly. I just love you so much. I couldn't hold back."

"It's okay. Don't worry. I wanted you too." As thrilling as the sex was, it was even more satisfying stroking her lovely flesh. I tenderly caressed her lovely breasts and for that moment tried not think of how she had offered them to two well-hung men the week before -- and how they had undoubtedly pleasured themselves with her charms. None of that mattered. She was, at least in some way, mine again. We both slept contentedly and awoke several times and made love more slowly and romantically before I had to drive her back to get her car.

Steve finally sent me a few texts the following week -- something to the effect that she had fucked and enjoyed a young stud but had freaked out and was a drag for the rest of the vacation. I replied, with some truth, that I didn't want to know any more. And truthfully I didn't. I mean, who needs old news? Mary Ann's tender 'confession' meant more to me than the particulars from Steve, though, again truthfully, it would have been great to have had a bit more detail. But I told him not to contact me again and, with one exception he hasn't. Of course the one exception was to inform me that he had just fucked her after not seeing her for a few weeks. What a prick -- but no matter. Mary Ann has made me no promises and for now she has two lovers. I've been with her half a dozen times, usually on the weekends. And obviously she has relented a bit with Steve. Apparently he has been given the Wednesday night slot, so I don't ask any questions about what she does Wednesdays when the kids are with her ex. I'm in love once more. And, yes, I am aware that the pussy I am enjoying Fridays and Saturdays is almost certainly still brimming with the sperm that Steve has left behind a few days before. So, for me, cuckold that I am, it's the best of all worlds. And if, as I hope, she decides to be exclusive with me once again, I still have treasured memories. You see, I do want her to be exclusive with me.

But if we ever make it to Hedonism as a couple, it will be condoms only with other men. She did enjoy it, after all. She told me so!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 01 Most couples receive help and support, hot ones get blacked.in Interracial Love
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 01 Housewife cheats on husband with his office colleague.in Anal
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories