Mark's Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You have to turn on the dish,” Tony said.

I couldn’t resist myself and let loose with, “She might be more turned on than you know,” as I pressed the control activating the satellite receiver and wondered if they had ever heard a woman called a dish.

Of course the last channel viewed popped up, which was the soft core porn channel, which at the moment was showing two hot looking ladies enjoying each other’s company, if you know what I mean. I left it there for a moment, just to make sure the boys got a good eyeful. That all to familiar pin drop silence in the room was punctuated by the oohs and aahs from the surround sound speakers in the room.

“Mark, I guess we know now why Uncle Stan visits the lake so much,” I quipped.

The boys replied with nervous laughter of their own.

“Maybe we should try a DVD,” I offered, noting that no one had the nerve to tell me to leave it where it was. Of course I knew what was on the DVD player too, since I was the one who left this particular DVD in the machine. I punched play and was rewarded with it starting right where I had left it.

The busty porn star was slurping on her co-stars ample and talented cock. He reached up and pushed her head back a bit and we all watched as he began to stroke his cock. The porn slut was literally begging “give it to me, cum on my face, baby.” A request her stud seemed more than happy to oblige. With his left hand entwined in her hair, his right hand blurred until he almost stopped; at which point he began painting the young slut’s face with cum.

He shot what seemed like an endless supply of cum on her face, in her hair, and into her open mouth. When he slowed to a dribble, he used his hand to guide his cock over the slut’s mouth, wiping off the last drops of his cum before shoving it in and telling her to “lick it clean bitch.”

It reminded me of some things me and my husband had played early on in our marriage. It only happened when I had too much to drink and I would get somewhat submissive. It was a mutually enjoying game we played every so often.

“Someone want to get me a refill I asked. I’m suddenly very….thirsty,” I said.

Seven boys looked at me, but only one got up.

“You didn’t miss anything Mark,” I told my son as he came back in, “just the preliminary story line bullshit.”

“Cool,” he said to me with a wink.

Okay at this point I know some of you are wondering about my son and me. I would be lying to you if I didn’t think about my son sexually, but not as you think. I had thought about him being with girls, having sex, and wondering if there was anything I should say or try to explain to him about sex. Being a single Mom with a teenage boy wasn’t how I had planned on raising him. I told him the facts of life and the basics of sex, but I always wondered if he had ever, well, you know, done it.

“Sure you don’t mind if I smoke?” he asked me.

“No. Not at all, baby,” I replied with a drunken smile. “Get me one too.”

He handed me the cigarette and held my hand as he helped me cup the lighter’s flame. For a moment, at that instant, Mark was no longer my son. He was just another young man. And I also knew right then that before the night was over, I would never wonder again if he had done it.

The movie continued as predicted with the porn starlet soon naked, much to the amusement of the gathered male hormones in the room. It was just her on the screen, probably part of her contract to be admired for her beauty rather than just her ability to take a good fucking. The boys were plenty loose at this point.

“You think they are fake?” one of them asked to no one in particular. The actress on the screen had a very developed chest, probably along the lines of 40DD or so.

“Almost have to be,” I decided to reply. “And if they aren’t she isn’t into this. Her nipples aren’t even hard. I know if I was doing that in front of a camera, knowing probably thousands of guys were going to be jerking off looking at me, my nipples would be hard. Hell, my nipples are hard right now and no one is looking at me.”

That changed in an instant. And when it did, it made the fabric of my halter top stretch even more as my nipples seemed to be suffocating and were searching for fresh air.

“Besides, better to have a woman with smaller tits like mine with responsive nipples. Trust me, you play these babies right and you can have anything you want.” I flushed with embarrassment as I realized what I was thinking I said out loud.

“You got great tits, Mrs. J. I mean Mary,” Tom commented.

“You think so?”

“Fuck yes. I’d rather have yours than hers any day.”

Knowing I was crossing an unseen boundary, I pulled at the knot on my halter top and pulled it away exposing my bare chest, complete with half inch hard nipples.

“I always thought it would be nice to be bigger, but I suppose I never had any complaints,” I told the staring boys before covering my own 36Ds back up.

“Nothing there to complain about,” another boy, Chas, said. “Unless they are just for show,” he added boldly.

I remember Chas from the lake. He was one of the first ones out of the water, not shy about standing naked next to me. He exuded self confidence and there was no doubt in my mind he was coming on to me. I decided to tease him a bit to see what would happen.

“Chas, you must be a breast man.”

“Nope. I’m a ladies man. It’s all good,” he replied with a smile.

I smiled too at his response. I looked at the screen and saw that the porn bimbo wasn’t alone anymore. I had just about lost all inhibitions at this point.

“Looks like it’s time for the big cock stud to do his business,” I generally commented.

Chas was still trying and for some reason, I took immense pleasure in busting his ego.

“I’d give that slut my big cock,” Chas commented.

“Come on now, Chas. I saw you down by the lake. Trust me, your imagination is the biggest thing you have.”

That brought a roar of laughter from the rest of the boys. I realized I was on the verge of hurting Chas’ feelings so I decided I had better smooth things over quickly.

“Seriously, you know they say the average cock is six inches. And we all know class,” I mocked in a teacher type voice, “that this means anywhere from five inches to seven inches is normal. And by the way Chas.. from what I’ve seen, you may be an above average student.

You could see the shredded ego of the young man fall back into place. I just wanted to kid him, not humiliate him or embarrass him. As it was, he retreated to refill his beer and sat back down to watch the movie without another word.

Mark had taken a place on the couch next to me, obviously the only one not afraid to sit next to his Mom. I had assumed it was so he could grab a smoke from me, but I noticed he kept looking over at my chest, a sensation that really turned me on. However, what really got me going was seeing the bulge in his pants. He wasn’t tenting, but I could clearly see the outline.

“So with six being average and a C grade,” I started again, “ who has a C?”

They all looked at me with this ‘you’ve got to be kidding’ look. Maybe I should try a different approach.

“Boys, I’m here to tell you that size doesn’t matter that much. It has more to do with what you do with what you’ve got than how far it goes in,” I said beginning my class in Penis Size 101. “So who besides Chas is above average here?”

There were a lot of smiles, but none of the guys wanted to say anything. The silence was disconcerting. It was like a joke that everyone knew but me.

“What, you mean to tell me none of you have bothered to see with a ruler?” I asked.

Silence again and a few muffled giggles.

“What?” I demanded.

Chas was apparently the only one with enough courage, or maybe horny enough, to speak up. “I think we have a good idea of who is above average,” he told me.

I thought he was implying he was the big man of the room and told him so. “So you think you’re the stud of the group, Chas?”

“No, ma’am. That’s not it at all. I said we know who is, but it ain’t me,” Chas said with a grin.

“Then who is it?” I wanted to know, but no one would speak. Then it dawned on me, and I looked over at my son, Mark. Could it be true? I knew his Dad was fairly well endowed and I had also seen some major bulge in his pants before. I decided to make a game of it. A very naughty one at that.

“Well I’ve shown you guys my goods, now it’s your turn. I want to see who has the biggest one here. Or we can call it a night and spend the rest of the weekend wondering,” I teased in more ways than one. “And to sweeten the pot,” I giggled, “I’ll take my halter back off to assist with proper motivation.”

I untied the knot again and pulled the halter all the way off, tossing it aside. I then stood and went from boy to boy, pulling each one’s shorts down until they were exposed to my gaze. Most were semi to fully erect and it took all my willpower not to succumb to the first one I saw. I made comments as I went, about size and girth.

“Chas,” I said, “I was right you are above average. How long is it?”

Chas smiled as he held his cock in his hand. “About seven inches give or take a bit,” he said.

That was about what I guessed, but noted that while he was lengthy, he wasn’t very thick.

I purposely made Mark my last stop. If what I suspected was right, it would be worth the wait.

“You okay with this?” I asked him huskily.

“I am if you are,” he replied with downcast eyes.

I worked the shorts out and over him and noted that he was only semi-hard, unlike some of the other boys whose own cocks were already beginning to drool pre-cum. As it were, even not fully erect he was as big as Chas, but much thicker.

“Does it get any bigger,” I asked my son, not taking my eyes off his tool.

“If you want to know, you find out for yourself,” he told me.

I did want to know. I had to know, and took his cock in my hands. I began by lifting it, feeling how heavy it was in my hands, then stroking it softly up and down. I was on my knees staring straight at it.

“You want to see it get real hard, try sucking on it,” Mark suggested.

I hesitated for a moment. Yes it was my son, and I was his mother. However, I was also a woman. A woman that hadn’t had a hard cock in years. And maybe never had one as big as this one. I had to know, and I knew what I had to do.

I eased my face forward, hefted his cock in my hand and kissed the head. Mark’s hand immediately sought out the back of my head and urged me on. I opened my mouth and felt my pussy begin to churn with the excitement.

I let Mark’s cock lay on my tongue as I went up and down slowly on his flesh pole. I would pull off the head and lick it with my tongue and then ease back down. One of the many things my husband had enjoyed was me deep throating his cock. It was something that I enjoyed doing for him and we had spent many nights practicing until I was able to do it.

I wanted to do it now, but was unsure if I could since it had been so long. I was determined to try and let my throat relax as I descended down my son’s shaft. Both of his hands were on my head now as I went lower and lower, his cock going deeper and deeper. I did gag a bit and backed off, and then started again.

This time, Mark’s hands left my head and went down my shoulders until the were on my breasts. He touched and toyed with them slowly as I continued to suck on him. When his fingers touched my erect nipples, I let out a moan around his cock. When he began to pinch and pull at them, my mouth responded by pushing down on him, literally burying my nose in his curly hair.

Now it was Mark’s turn to groan. I held him for as long as I could before I went back to slurping at the head and sucking the shaft. It suddenly dawned on me that I was apparently not the first to do this with Mark, but I wanted to be the best.

When I would slide off Mark’s cock, he would pinch and pull on my nipples until I went back down on him. The harder and faster he pulled on my tits, the harder and faster I worked my mouth on him.

“That’s it bitch,” my son said, “ suck my cock. Show me what a slut you are.”

It was then that I knew what Mark knew. Those were the exact words my husband used to say to me when I was sucking his cock. My son had obviously known for some time about the things me and his father did. I was wondering what else he knew about me too.

“Such a good slut. Suck my cock, bitch! Fuck me with your slutty mouth,” my son commanded, again repeating the words he had apparently heard before being told to me.

His words, and his tone, set me off. I wanted to make him cum, to give it to me, like the pron actress. I could think of nothing else at the moment. My own body was on fire, but I had the desire, the need to please this man in front of me. To make him happy with me. To show him how much I loved him and what I was willing to do to please him.

Mark’s hand’s left my tits and went back to my head. It was as if his Dad was possessing him somehow as he grabbed hold of my hair and started fucking my mouth. I submissively placed both my hands behind my back and allowed my son, my new Master to do as he wanted with me.

“You like that, slut? You like me fucking your mouth?” he asked. I could only mumble a reply and I hoped he knew that I did like it.

“You’re my slut now. You understand? Mine to use anytime I want,” Mark told me.

The tears rolling down my cheek were a mixture of the joy and the activity. How I had longed to find another man that understood my needs and desires. Only to find he had been in the same house with me all along.

“And now you will get what all good sluts get, bitch!” my son told me as he pulled almost out of my mouth and with his hand stroking his cock, began to fill my mouth with his hot cum.

I swallowed as fast as I could, but Mark was shooting so much I couldn’t keep it from dripping out of my mouth, no matter how tight I tried to keep my lips. When a drop of his cum left my chin and landed on my heaving tits, I experienced something I never had before; an orgasm without being touched.

I moaned and wailed around Mark’s cum shooting cock as I felt my pussy contract and relax again and again. I almost passed out, and may have if Mark hadn’t pulled his cock out of my mouth, allowing me to get a large does of fresh air.

I looked up into my son’s eyes. He had a smile on his face. His hand moved and I felt his cock wipe up his seed that had escaped from my mouth, only to have him place it back to my lips. I eagerly opened my mouth, sucking and licking his cock clean.

When I looked back up, Mark was lighting a cigarette. He took a drag and then handed it to me.

“You might want to take a little break now,” my son said to me. “I’m not sure these guys are going to let you have one until they all get off two or three times.”

I took a drag and blew the smoke out my cum stained lips before replying. “Yes, sir.”

12