Mark's Butt Slut, Best Friend's Wife

Story Info
Mark dominates his best friend's wife.
4.5k words
4.21
78.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers

This is a story about two adulterous lovers and stands on its own. Their characters, however, appeared in two of my stories, My Niece Anne, My Sister Denise and My Niece Anne, My Sister Denise Ch. 02. It is not necessary to read them, and don't if you have any objection to incest, but they will fill out some of the references made in this story as well as the fate of the protagonists, Mark and Laura.

This story is an entry in the 2018 Winter Holidays Story Contest. Please vote if you enjoyed the story. This story could fit in many categories: Loving Wives, Anal and BDSM.

*******

"Lisa invited me to stay with her next week when you guys go hunting," Laura told her husband Jimmy. "I can get some Christmas shopping done in the city."

"That sounds good," her husband replied. "That would be a good way for you two to get to know each other better."

James Howard Jr. and Mark Wilson had been friends since they were roommates during their first year at Rutgers University. Jimmy came from a small town in northwestern New Jersey near the Delaware River and Mark from the upper class suburb of Upper Saddle River. Despite their different backgrounds, and very different personalities, they bonded and enjoyed each other's company, especially exploring each other's perspectives.

Mark was the aggressive, competitive, ambitious Type A personality whereas Jimmy was highly disciplined, calm, reasonable Type B. During the wild college years, Jimmy kept their antics in check when Mark wanted to go to extremes. After graduating, Mark embarked on a career in the high powered, high stress world of Wall Street and became a successful stockbroker; Jimmy went on to become an electrical engineer for a manufacturing firm.

"Lisa seems really nice," Laura stated. "She seems a good match for Mark, calm and collected."

"Yea, Mark needs that," Jimmy confirmed. "Mark's never been hunting before, so I hope he doesn't go wild with a gun in his hand," he added.

"You always keep him in check," Laura replied to her husband's comment. Laura was glad that the two couples were not doing something together again. It was better for the boys and girls to do separate things they enjoyed.

"You always seem a little nervous around Mark," Jimmy commented further. "I know sometimes he can be a bit over-the-top."

It wasn't that, Laura thought. She didn't want to betray the complicated relationship she had with her husband's best friend so she went to change the mood. Laura reached over and embraced her husband, landing a passionate kiss on his lips.

"I need that fat cock of yours in my pussy," she whispered in her husband's ear as she dragged him upstairs to the bedroom. Sensually, she undressed in a slow dance, peeling off one article of clothing after another, teasing her husband. He watched as his arousal stretched the front of his pants. Completely naked, Laura knelt in front of him and released Jimmy's erection from the tension inside the denim.

As Jimmy undressed the rest of the way, Laura took his cock in her mouth and bathed it sloppily with her saliva. She then pushed her lusciously large breasts around her husband's rod and slid up and down on it, dribbling spit to keep it lubricated.

"God, your cock feels so nice on my tits," she moaned. She knew this would drive Jimmy to a point where he had to feel the warmth of her vagina. Laura wasn't quite ready so she felt a slight pain when Jimmy threw her on the bed and abruptly thrust himself into her. Luckily, his thick cock was still coated in her slick saliva, which eased sting. A few short minutes later Jimmy was about to explode his seed into her.

"Oh god, YES," Laura screamed out as she feigned an orgasm. Jimmy laid in bet, spent from his orgasm, while Laura went to the bathroom to clean herself up. For Laura, this was just a game to please her loving husband. That night, as the married couple laid in bed, Laura slid her fingers to her pussy and started to fantasize about her lover.

It began with Mark two and half years ago at her wedding to Jimmy. Mark, the best man, danced with Laura, the bride. "You have the nicest ass," Mark whispered in her ear as they slow danced. "Someday it is going to be mine," he told her. Laura blushed and at the same time felt warm and wet from arousal. "You will be my slut," Mark affirmed. Laura melted.

Two days after Jimmy and Laura returned from their honeymoon in the Caribbean, Laura got a text from Mark. "Room 212, Holiday Inn, I-80 exit seventy-six, noon," it read. Jimmy was back at work and it would be another two weeks before she had to go back to teaching school.

Laura sat in the car in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn. Her pussy was sopping wet from the excitement, the fear and the unknown. Her mind was conflicted. She shouldn't be here, she was married. Her body betrayed her mind, she felt compelled to obey Mark; it was more than desire.

The door to Room 212 was slightly ajar when she entered. Mark grabbed her by the waist as he closed the door and turned the deadbolt to insure their privacy.

"I'm...mm.. not... sure," Laura stammered. Mark broke her off with a passionate kiss to the lips.

"You are safe with me," he reassured her. "Take your clothes off," he commanded. Laura began to strip, she was wearing a sundress which she let fall to the floor. Laura unclasped her bra and let her beautiful round, large breasts flop out, her nipples erect.

She bent over to remove her panties and stepped out of them along with the dress. This beautiful, blonde haired, curvaceous woman stood silently displaying herself to her soon to be lover and master. Her shaven pussy, glistening with the wetness that had been building in her for hours now as she anticipated the moment before her.

Mark bent down, picked up Laura's panties, and put them to his nose. "Ahhh, you smell like a goddess," he complimented. Mark approached her and slid two fingers into her pussy. That elicited a gasp from Laura. He pulled his fingers out and licked them, savoring her nectar. "And you taste divine," he added.

Mark removed a pair of handcuffs from a bag he had sitting on the dresser. He put them on Laura's wrists, tying her arms behind her. Mark gently lowered Laura to her knees and stood in front of her. He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his ankles along with his boxer shorts. His erection waving in Laura's face.

Mark was as long as Jimmy, Laura's husband, but not nearly as thick. Mark didn't need to say anything, instinctively Laura wrapped her lips around Mark's shaft. She began bobbing up and down on him, her tongue sliding along the underside of his cock. Mark grabbed her hair and ordered her to go all the way down. Laura gagged slightly until she got used to the sensation of a cock against her throat. She came up for air.

"Suck my cock you slut," Mark tormented her. Laura kept going as Mark's balls tightened up and he was about to explode his semen down her throat. His first shot took Laura by surprise, gagging her. She pulled back abruptly, so Mark stroked his cock as he finished spilling his seed on Laura's face and hair.

Laura smiled as she spoke. "Did you like that Master?" she asked, accepting that she was now his submissive cocksucking slut.

"Yes, I did," he responded as he removed the handcuffs and helped her up. "You are a fantastic cocksucker," he added. Mark opened a bottle of water for each of them and directed Laura to clean up her face.

Laura returned to the bed and Mark slapped her ass. "First I am going to eat your lovely pussy and then fuck your beautiful ass," he informed her as he pushed her down onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Laura had never felt so aroused in her life as when Mark expertly licked and sucked her to an orgasm.

"Holy fuck," Laura cried out as Mark's tongue worked its magic on her swollen love button, his fingers rapidly rubbing her spongy g-spot. "Oh Fuck," she screamed again as her body bucked and trembled; the orgasm consuming her from head to toe.

Mark let her rest a few minutes to catch her breath and calm down. "Oh my god, Master Mark," she began. "I have never had an orgasm like that in my life," she confessed.

"And the best is still to come my wonderful slut," Mark responded.

Mark rolled Laura over and ordered her to hands and knees. Slap, he spanked her leaving a red hand mark on her right cheek. Then he gently massaged both cheeks. Spreading her cheeks apart Mark put his face down and began rimming her little butt hole, eliciting moans from his submissive lover.

Mark lined the tip of his blood gorged penis to the sloppy wet lips of Laura's pussy. He entered her slowly, his cock bathing in her hot juices. He poured some lube on his fingers and her sphincter. Easily and gently he worked one finger, then two into her virgin ass.

Mark slowly fucked Laura's pussy as he plied her opening, loosening up the tight muscles. "Relax now, " he told her as he pulled his cock, lubricated by her natural juices, out of her pussy and placed the mushroom head on her tight butt hole.

"This might hurt a little at first but the pain will give way to pleasure as I fill your rectum with my cock," he informed her. Slowly he entered her butt until the head was completely in. Laura relaxed as she got accustomed to the sensation of a cock penetrating her butt. As Laura began to let go of her tight muscles, Mark pushed in slowly until he was buried to his balls.

"Does it feel alright?" Mark asked.

"Yes. It's starting to feel good," Laura replied as the pain subsided and Mark's cock filling her rectum became very pleasurable.

"I'll start slow," Mark assured her. "Tell me how you want it," he told her.

As Mark pumped his cock in and out of Laura's stretched butt hole, she moaned from the awesome sensation she felt in her rectum. She reached down and began rubbing her clit in pace with Mark's thrusting. She needed to build to a quicker and harder pace.

"Fuck harder," she yelled at him. "Your slut needs to be fucked like you mean it," she screamed at him.

Mark slapped her cheeks as he pushed harder and harder into her. "Fuck YES," Laura screamed. Mark had pushed her off her knees and was now laying on top of her, thrusting his hips, pushing his cock deep into her.

The muscles in Laura's bowels squeezed tight as Mark pumped his sperm in her with several strong thrusts. Mark's sweaty body laid on hers for a minute until she squeezed his cock out of her butt. He rolled off her and laid still trying to recover from the exhilarating ass pummeling.

"My god. That is so fucking fantastic," Laura said to her new butt master. "Thank you Master," she went on. "I never knew sex could be so intoxicating."

"You have to let Jimmy fuck you," Mark instructed her. "But your ass is mine. Do you understand my butt slut?"

"Yes Master," Laura responded. "You own my ass."

That was how Mark and Laura began their adulterous affair.

******

On the third day into the hunting trip with Jimmy and a couple of his friends, Mark received a text from Laura. "Lisa called in to work. Emergency at the hospital. Can you get away?"

"Call my phone. Pretend you are a client and you need me to advise on a big stock acquisition." Mark texted back.

Jimmy had already bagged his doe on the second day and was going to help Mark acquire some hunting skills that cold late November day. Everyone was waiting for it to warm up a little, and recover a little more from drinking late into the night as was customary on these hunting expeditions, when Mark's phone rang.

"You were supposed to turn that fucking thing off," scolded one of Jimmy's friends on the hunting trip.

"What? They were supposed to report high earnings." Was heard on Mark's end of the conversation. "That's a three million dollar deal." "Hang on. Don't be rash." "I'll get that info to you as soon as I get back to my computer."

Mark put away his phone, looked at the other guys and apologized. He explained it was an important client and he needed to get to his office and would return that evening.

"Meet at apartment." Mark texted Laura. Mark had rented an apartment discreetly where he and Laura could meet when they had the opportunity. They furnished their love nest with toys and equipment to engage in some exotic BDSM.

Laura got there first. She stripped and waited patiently in the installed sex swing for her Master. She had a vibrator working her pussy as she waited for her Master.

"I need to shower first," Mark told her when he walked in the door. "It gets a little raw out there in a cabin in the woods over a few days," he explained. Laura jumped off the swing and accompanied her Master into the shower. When Mark was good and clean, Laura put some lube in her butt hole and some on Mark's growing cock and begged, "Fuck my slut ass, Master. Please, fuck my slutty ass."

Mark didn't hesitate to push his cock into Laura's hole. "Slut. I'm going to fuck your ass till you scream." Mark furiously pounded himself into Laura until she screamed; not to stop, but screams of pleasure as her orgasms climaxed. Laura could barely stay on her feet, her hands bracing herself against the tile shower wall as Mark relentlessly pushed his cock into her rectum forcefully. Mark grabbed her wet hair to hold on as he pumped his cum into her bowels.

"Thank you Master," Laura said to him as she took a wash cloth to clean Mark's cum dripping from her butt hole.

"I'm not done with you, slut," Mark said as he spanked her wet ass. "Dry yourself off and get in bed," he ordered her.

"Yes Master," Laura replied.

Mark tied Laura's wrists and ankles to the restraints on the bed leaving her spread open and vulnerable. He attached clamps to her nipples and tugged on them until she whimpered slightly. He straddled himself over her head and lowered himself down until his balls rested on her lips.

"Suck my balls," he commanded. Laura took the entire sack in her mouth and used her tongue to massage his testicles. "That's it bitch," he said to her as he pressed a vibrator on her clit, driving her crazy.

"What does your fucking pussy want, slut?" he tormented her, slapping her swollen labia.

"Your big cock, Master," Laura responded releasing his balls from her mouth.

Mark shoved his cock in her mouth and tugged on the chains of the nipple clamps.

"Suck on it," he demanded. Laura's eyes teared from the pain emanating from her nipples. Mark's cock got hard again. He pulled away from Laura and released the straps on her ankles. Bending her legs back he mounted her, driving his cock into her pussy, fiercely fucking her.

Laura quickly succumbed to the pain and the pleasure, her body seized by a wave of orgasms, each one more intense then the last. She could hardly catch her breath to scream as Mark frantically pounded her.

Mark felt his orgasm coming so he pulled out, stroked his cock and ejaculated all over Laura's face. Mark grabbed his phone and took a picture of Laura's cum and tear covered face. "Look at that, slut," he said showing her the picture. "Don't you look like a satisfied cum whore," he teased.

Mark released Laura from the restraints and nipple clamps, gently wiping her face clean, he then embraced his lover with a passionate kiss.

"That was awesome," Laura told him after a few minutes of recovery. "You were fantastic," she complimented him.

"Any ideas what you want Santa to get you for Christmas?" Mark asked.

"I've been fantasizing about double penetration," Laura replied. "I love the way you fuck my ass and I want to try it with a dick in my pussy as well," she went on. "Any possibility you could find someone discreetly to join us?"

"Maybe," Mark pondered. "There are a couple of guys at the brokerage who are always bragging about their conquests."

"When can we do it?" Laura asked.

"How about Christmas Eve? Is Jimmy working? It's a Monday," Mark proposed.

"Yes. But it will have to be early," Laura responded. "We are going to Jimmy's parents' house for dinner. Jimmy's sister, Anne is coming out from Arizona and his mom is planning a big dinner."

"Let's plan on it for the morning then," Mark said. "Give you a little time to calm down and recover," he stated.

Mark got up and dressed. "I better be getting back to the hunting party," he said. "Your husband was disappointed I left. He wanted to show me his great hunting skills today."

*****

"You seem especially excited this morning," Jimmy said to his wife Laura as she served him breakfast the morning of Christmas Eve.

"I guess I'm just in the holiday mood," Laura responded realizing she needed to hide her enthusiastic anticipation for her upcoming 'gift' from Mark. She quickly change the subject. "I hope there isn't a lot of traffic later," she commented. "You need to get home in time so we can go to your parents for dinner tonight," she stated.

"I'll try and slip out a little early," Jimmy responded. "The office was planning a little party but I'm not going to hang around and drink."

"That's good. I don't want you driving after a couple drinks," she said. "It's too dangerous," Laura concluded.

An hour later, Laura was on the road to meet her adulterous lover and his coworker who he solicited for her Christmas fantasy. Mark and Eric were already at the apartment when she arrived.

"Laura, this is Eric," Mark introduced the man who was about to help her fulfill a desire.

"Hi Eric," Laura said as she hugged him and gave him a little kiss on his cheek.

"Nice to meet you," Eric responded with a little nervousness in his voice.

"Eric has never been in a threesome before," Mark explained. "So, let's make him feel comfortable."

"I can do that," Laura offered herself. She gave him a kiss on his lips and placed his hand on her left tit. Laura reached down and felt the bulge beginning to grow in his pants. "Help me out of all these layers of clothing," she whispered in Eric's ear. Eric obliged and pulled her sweater up over her head. He then unbuttoned her blouse, which Laura removed and threw on the chair nearby.

"Do you like my tits?" Laura asked him as she unclasped her bra and let it slide off.

"They are beautiful," Eric responded as he watched Laura push her left breast up, her tongue licking her nipple.

"Why don't you give them a taste?" Laura offered seductively as she continued to rub the bulge in Eric's crotch. Eric enthusiastically licked and sucked on Laura's luscious breasts . "Laura, you should suck Eric off so he lasts longer for the main event," Mark suggested. Laura helped Eric out of his pants and boxer shorts and sat him down on the sofa. On her knees in front of him, Laura admired Eric's manhood before taking him in her mouth.

"You're even thicker than my husband," she commented. "Your dick is going to feel good stretching my pussy." Laura resumed bobbing up and down on Eric's fat rod.

"I'm going to cum," Eric warned but Laura didn't react; she kept sliding her lips and tongue up and down his shaft and he pumped a huge load into her mouth. Laura opened her mouth and displayed Eric's white, creamy load of sperm to Mark before swallowing.

Laura and Eric finished undressing, joining Mark in the bedroom where he was already naked, warming a jar of coconut oil in a water bath. Laura bent over the bed and Mark spanked her butt cheek.

"Laura likes a little pain," Mark explained to Eric. "Slap her butt," he instructed his coworker. After a half dozen spanks, Eric turned Laura around and placed her on the bed with her legs spread apart. Mark rubbed and slapped her pussy a few times, then shoved a vibrator inside her while he rubbed and pinched her swollen clit.

"Pinch her nipples," Mark told Eric. "She likes them pinched hard," he explained. Mark noticed that Eric was enjoying inflicting a dose of pain, Eric's cock had fully recovered. After ten minutes of warming Laura up, Mark was ready to see her Christmas wish come to fruition.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers
12