Mark's Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny discovers multiple penetration.
5.6k words
4
49.9k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
870 Followers


From an idea by Mark L.

After a very hot night, Jenny and Mark emerged in the morning with their arms entwined. Jenny's leg was astride her husband's belly as she had straddled him just before falling asleep. Jenny took a long breathe : she had plenty of things to announce to her husband and make him accept them. Someone said that clever women don't try to force their ideas on their husband, they just instill the idea in his mind and let him present it as his own. He may think he is the brightest decision maker when he is just the basic hen pecked husband!

-Darling I want you to know : the boss of the palace hotel, you know, Princess Kira Singh, I met her at the hotel. We chatted a long time...

-My god, you have royal acquaintances, dear! She is highly praised by most of the people around!

-Yes, she is bright and so intuitive! When I told her I knew Bollywood belly dancing, she asked for a demonstration and it must have pleased her as she offered me a job at the hotel!

-What for?

-Nothing very important : two public shows a week, one for the departure of the groups of tourists on Sundays noon. I would be paid around one hundred bucks for each show!

-That seems to me quite good for this country... Two shows a week, that shouldn't be a problem, don't you think so?

-Yes but the difficult part would be a gala show on Wednesday evenings. I wouldn't be able to be here when you return from work. I decided to decline the princess' offer for that reason but she proposed to invite you that day at her table and offer you a night in the hotel free of charge as I would finish late : there would be a final private show reserved for the hotel staff. Now it's up to you, my Lord and Master!

-Ahemm! It would be unwise to antagonize local authorities as Kira's husband has a very important political situation... I think that you should accept but just as a test for a single trial. If we find the situation difficult to manage, you could still bow out!

Jenny curtsied in a quite theatrical way:

-My Prince has decided! I'll transmit your decision to the Princess! How do you feel with the perspective of dining with a real Princess?

-I'm an American, I don't care about Royal people but I must admit that it tickles something in my mind. My mother would have been delighted to see me dining at the table of a Princess! Maybe, Prince Kyrhan will be there too! His offices are in New Delhi but he comes here as often as he can. He is said to be very handsome, well built and very decided. He is just the kind of men that you always fancied, darling!

Mark left for work at half past seven, quite early but the traffic was just awful at peak hours and Indian drivers are notoriously unruly. As soon as he had left, Jenny slipped on a new yellow and red saree with yellow petticoat and red choli. She remembered Daleep's instructions and she left her undies in the drawers of her dressing. She applied a red bindi on her forehead and put on the various bracelets, necklaces and earrings without which an Indian woman would feel naked, according to Leena. She walked quietly to the palace that was just a mile and a half from their home. She was several times pushed in the crowd but she had the growing impression that she belonged to that country, that she wasn't some tourist.

That feeling got stronger when one of these obnoxious photographers asked to take a picture of her. She thought he was crazy, taking a picture of an American girl in India when she realized she was clad just as an Indian girl, she wore traditional jewels and her long session on the swimming pool edge under the hot sun had tanned her arms and her face. The tourist had thought she was really Indian and that pleased her a lot! She arrived to take her orders from Leena and Kira in a rather ebullient mood.

Kira congratulated her on her perfect way to wear the saree. She remarked she looked tired and Jenny had to confess that Mark had been quite horny that night!

-Don't worry, pet : it's just the novelty of him having a pretty Indian girl in his bed. It's just like a second honeymoon for him! Now you'll have to change regularly the color of your sarees, switch to salwar kameez (tunic with trousers) and lehenga (long skirt) to offer him some variety. It's a wife's duty to be always prim and proper for her husband, isn't it?

Kira then distributed the duties for the day :

-My Dalits at the reservoir complained that there were two girls serving the group at the hotel and none for them. Now that Jenny knows the basics of her job, perhaps you could service them, too, Leena?

-And let Jenny alone manage a group unattended? Isn't it a bit early?

-Certainly but it's up to you, Jenny! If you stay here, it will be just like yesterday : serving water, then food, then orange juices and coffee. They would expect you to dance again for them during the pause and then to service them again in their barracks...

-I feel quite ready for it all but I would prefer to change locations if possible!

-Beware! The trip to the site is done on a truck and the girl will probably be on her back on the truck sole all the time. Leena has accustomed them to fuck her as a starter before the work!

-I don't mind!

-Then, I'll assign Daleep there. He will keep the guys in check and show you the water source where you'll fill your water vessels. It'll be tiring, I can tell you!

-I'm resilient!

-OK, Jenny! Did you speak to your hubbie about my proposal? How did he react?

-He had agreed to it but just as a trial. He will apparently enjoy dining with you. He has a very high opinion of you and your husband!

-Did you tell him the Dalits fucked your brains out?

-No, Kira! I was afraid of his reaction!

-Then we will have to get very careful before we inform him!

-Oh, do you want to reveal everything to him? What a shame for me!

-It would be quite tedious to hide everything for a long time! To start the process, this afternoon, after you have been fucked by your gang, you won't clean your pussy as well as yesterday : you'll just wipe it clean with a towel! There will be some cum left! You'll arrange for him to fuck you. Does he often eat your pussy?

-Quite often, Kira!

-Then, it will be his first opportunity of tasting a stranger's cum in his wife's pussy! If he likes it, we may offer him a full diet of it : it's rich in proteins and trace elements. It would be quite fine for his health!

Daleep helped Jenny onto the truck where fifteen guys contemplated her. She was delighted that she had these gorgeous studs all for herself for the whole day! She was on her own as Kira had told her. Daleep searched her body and he was quite pleased to discover she had obeyed to his instructions : her pussy was bare, already gaping open and very wet and her breasts were freely moving under her choli. She offered him her lips, allowing him to grope her body at will. She loved being so brutally manhandled. After having thoroughly explored her mouth and fondled her pussy and her buttocks, pushed a finger into her pussy and her ass hole to the last knuckle, Daleep finally let her loose and announced to the whole team :

-Our little slut is ready to be used, gentlemen!

Jenny felt really used and already very excited. Gopal, one of the most massive guys in the team made her on her back on a crate. He swiftly undid her saree and threw it aside. He roughly pushed up her choli without unhooking it. It was fortunate it was made in some stretching material, otherwise, it would have been ripped off. Her nipples appeared in plain view, already taut and erect, peaking on top of her gorgeous breasts. He bunched up her petticoat around her waist, lifting her up with no apparent effort, just as if she was weightless. He wiped his lips with his tongue when he discovered her black and thick curly pubic hair.

Gopal was keeping his left hand flat on her belly, pinning her helplessly to the crate. He entered the compass of her legs and grabbed her by the hips to enter her. He needed to hump her several times before his massive cock was lodged to the hilt into her tender pussy. He started to pound her. Jenny moaned jerkily as he fucked her faster and faster.

- You're a good fuck slut, girl! I'm going to see whether you are also a passable cum slut!

Gopal spewed his jizz in her pussy before forcing her to climb down from the crate and kneel in front of him. Cum was oozing from her pussy, dripping on the floor.

-Did you ever drink a real man's fresh cum direct from his cock, slut? I want you to suck my cock clean!

Gopal grabbed a handful of her hair and forced to bend forward, to lie on her four, her face just at the level of his big and still erect cock. He pushed against her lips and she had no option but opening her mouth to accommodate him. He shoved his manhood into her oral cavity. At the same time, another member of the team squatted behind her. He entered her as if she was a bitch. Jenny tried her best to satisfy both men at the same time. She was shamefully used once more and she loved it! Both pokers started to ream her savagely from both ends.

Gopal rolled over to be replaced immediately by another man. Jenny thought that this sexual encounter would have no end, that she was condemned to swallow pints of Indian cum and take as much into her pussy until her belly would swell up like a pregnant woman! That made her note not to forget to take her pills : she had already taken so much cum in her pussy that she would have certainly become pregnant now if she were unprotected and in her fertile time!

The man in her mouth scolded her : she was so deep in her thoughts that she had stopped blowing him. He slapped her face viciously and rammed his cock into her mouth that she gagged helplessly.

- If you don't do better than that, you'll feel the kiss of a good cane on your bottom then on your back and finally on your tits, slut!

Jenny plunged on his cock and tried to give him the best head she could. She was furious with herself : she had arrived in heaven and she had nearly spoilt this occasion! Her only regret was that Mark wasn't there to watch her being fucked by these strong men, her pussy filled up with their potent seed. When he had told her he loved to eat a pussy filled with other men's cum, she had thought he was just some disgusting wimp but she had realized soon that he was as well endowed as many of these men who were taking advantage of her, that he could be the perfect stallion for her but he was addicted to the taste of sperm for some obscure reason! She was quite sure that he would soon see his fantasy come to reality!

Mark's wife had to lick and suck successively six men, some of them with their cocks soiled by a mixture of her own love juices that were liberally flowing out of her honeypot and the men's cream. Her successive lovers encouraged one another and informed everyone of the imminence of their cumming. Their game was to have the guy in her mouth spewing his jizz just at the same moment as the man in her pussy. Few had sufficient self control to wait for their colleague! They prevented her to move at the crucial moment in the same way they took the small hairs on her temples in their hands and twisted them. The pain was immediate and excruciating even if it caused no damage and it disappeared instantly when they released their hold on her.

Jenny had to swallow them one after the other. She didn't try to remember their faces : she was fucked by an anonymous man with blurred face! At one moment, she had a gagging reflex and a big glob of sperm was ejected through her nose, covering her face with slimy residues. Daleep forbid her to clean her face and she had to receive the last ones in that disgusting state!

Daleep turned her on her belly. He pushed three fingers into her widely stretched pussy to scoop as much cum as he could. He greased her ass hole with it. Jenny thought that he was about to bugger her virgin back passage but he just pressed his cock against her rosette without really entering it. It was just to terrorize her. In fact, she wasn't really afraid of being fucked in the ass, just to find a painful moment in the hands of such not very gentle people. Her husband had never tried to take her last virginity or even hinted at doing so : having a strong master take it at last was another of her fantasies, one she had never confided to Mark!

Jenny was panting, already exhausted and haggard from too much sex when they arrived at the reservoir. She hadn't known it when leena and her nanny had discovered it two months before. With the perspective of fucking two beautiful girls, the Dalits had surpassed even Kira's best expectations. The reservoir had been cleaned of all the rubble, soil and rocks. The Dalits had discovered that a recent ditch had breached the outer wall of the reservoir and a new wall had to be built there. They needed some porous stones tl let some water get through but keep most of it. Kira had sent samples of the stones used two or three century previously to a laboratory. Finally, the quarry had been located near the road to Shandrakor, a well known place for Leena and the Dalits.

The quarry had been reopened just for the need of that restoration. Of course, Leena was there and she had found herself tied to a stone one day, to a tree another one, to be at the total disposal of the workers. They certainly spent more time with the pretty young woman than digging stones in the quarry but they had returned triumphantly like warriors after a total victory!

In fact the wall was already achieved and the reservoir was ready to accumulate water for the benefice of the local population and of the guests of the hotel who could try to catch some fish or enjoy the freshness around the small lake. Jenny's mission that day was officially to plant trees and various plants on the bank; That would not be very long but the Dalits wanted to offer the gods some sacrifice and Jenny's will to accompany the group of workers had designated her as the victim of this sacrifice : the group would be joined by their colleagues working in the hotel premises in the early afternoon and there would be a long orgy with Jenny being fucked non stop by the forty Dalits. A gangbang with so many participants would be quite long for the inexperienced girl but Daleep and Kira had considered her resilient enough to withstand that demanding test!

Jenny understood what the team wanted to do when she was led to a podium with a large bed decorated with flowers and covered with petal roses. Daleep was already waiting there. He had just his loincloth on. It was barely covering his tumescent cock. God! He had fucked her not twenty minutes before and he was already that hard! It was impossible : no man she ha heard of had such sexual stamina! He made her on her four on the edge of the bed. Jenny was unable to resist. She allowed Daleep to steer her into the position he wanted with her buttocks high and a puffy cushion under her belly. Gopta ceremoniously presented to Daleep a jar filled with a white pungent cream. He smeared a good quantity on her ass hole.

There was no question there! She was about to lose her anal virginity just as she had anticipated it on the truck, half fearing and half desiring it! Daleep's probing then had just been a way to see whether she was still a virgin there! Her only regret would be that Mark wouldn't see her buggered by these burly and sweaty hard workers... But there was something wrong : what would they have done if she hadn't been a virgin! She remembered in a flash some Hollywood films of the thirties with some dark evil Indian men with piercing eyes pushing a white girl in some cardboard temple, placing a string – she remembered it was a rhumal – around the girl neck and strangling her in front of the camera. It was just a very bad film but it had impressed her and it may be at the origin of her interest for India!

The cream must be very active as Jenny felt her anal sphincter relax and her pussy becoming quite moist. Unless it was a reaction to so many eyes leering at her, she seemed not to be able to wait to be buggered. She moaned in fervent anticipation and arched her back like a she cat in heat, offering her buttocks to Daleep! He pried open her tender cheeks and her ass hole obligingly gaped open nicely : a dark hole was clearly visible at the center of her rosette. Daleep pushed aside his loincloth and he carefully pointed his cock toward that new mouth she offered him.

He had no difficulties entering her to her intense surprise. She had expected some intense pain when he would have entered her but the pain might be ahead for her : the cream seemed to have a very short effect and her anal sphincter was returning already to normal but there was a big log wedged into it now. As sensation gradually returned back there, she felt initially a growing uneasiness then actual pain as her anus tried to squeeze the intruder in her ass. She was clamping and clenching around him. Most men would have exited her hole to escape the terrible contractions but Daleep was really experienced and as hard as a rock, a statue of triumphant sex as can be seen in some Indian temples.

Jenny was screaming in pain. It seemed that there may be variations in pain : It had gradually increased as her anus was returning to its normal unrelaxed state. It had remained at that peak for a few minutes before starting a slow decrease as her sphincter slowly adapted to having such a huge visitor. Jenny perfectly knew that now one or several of her Dalit lovers would visit her back passage and so Mark would do when he would be informed of her adventure. Her anus would never have the opportunity to shrink to its former size!

When Daleep's cock was no more constricted like with a vice, he started to move in her tight bowels. It was so pleasant to feel the strong corrugation of her sphincter before a long plunge in her bottomless hole. He could go as deep as he could without fearing to hit a cervix. In a few occasions with Leena, he had forced his cock through that tight opening and had spewed his jizz directly into her womb. That was an experience any man should discover but it seemed rather painful for the girl and the palace doctor had told him it can cause infections that may be quite difficult to treat!

Daleep was now fucking faster and faster Jenny's back passage and she was beginning to moan in delirium : there was no more pain for her, just a primeval and ultimate pleasure of being totally owned by someone she had instinctively respected and obeyed! She had wished to be deflowered by that man and she couldn't wait to be fucked by him in front of her husband! He would have to be secured to prevent him entering into the fun : he might not be a wimp but he was certainly a cream pie lover, a voyeur as well as a stud she loved dearly!

Moving to india had been an occasion to start a new life, far from the burden of their neighbors in the USA with their overwhelming religious beliefs and permanent survey, the obdurate racism of some of them and the focus on money grabbing that turned often into obsession. Now in India, she thought she was alive again and could rediscover the pleasures of life and share them with her beloved husband!

Jenny purred as Daleep was now banging her buttocks in urgent need. She must be at her fourth climax and she wished the fifth would accompany Daleep sputtering his seed into her bowels. She remembered old sermons against seed spilled in vain and she intended to spill gallons of it in the future! Jenny screamed out quite loud when she felt Daleep filling her bowels with his hot seed. He collapsed on her back and she welcomed his impressive weight as she was rocked by the numerous aftermaths of an Earth shattering climax...Frigid women should try to visit India. Some people there may be able to ignite a fire that will never extinguish!

dan57
dan57
870 Followers
12