Mark's Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Jenny emerged from an ocean of bliss with Daleep still deep in her bowel. He seemed not to have lost too much hardness! The rest of the Dalits were now just around the bed in silent admiration. Jenny realized that several of them had disrobed, with just their loincloths covering their cocks that made tents under the thin garment.

Daleep helped her up with his cock still in the place he had so magnificently won. She leant her back against his massive chest. She pushed back her head on his shoulder. Gopal inched toward her on his knees. She opened wide eyes when she understood he wanted to fuck her pussy with her ass hole already occupied, massively occupied! She was afraid that his entry would be painful if not altogether impossible but he slid in expertly. She had often been double teamed now but it had been always her pussy and her mouth that were interested. Using her pussy and her arse was so much more... intimate and exciting!

Jenny realized that there was a Dalit filming the scene. She smiled to the camera : maybe Mark could watch that fantastic moment and she will be able to keep a souvenir of it!

But they had not finished with her : Gopal made her turn her face to the left where another Dalit offered her his cock to suck. God a triple penetration : she had just heard of it and now it felt so easy! A fourth dalit, this one as thin as a rod snaked between Gopal and her. She was surprised as she had no hole available there but he crouched down and pushed his cock between her ample tits. She felt Daleep's hands cupping her breasts and pressing together, offering a perfect sheath for another cock!

Two more Dalits climbed on the bed. They took her hands and pressed them around their already swollen shafts. Jenny smiled : she knew what to do and she started to provide them a hand job. She had limited possibilities of movement but she tried her best to milk them of their seed. Jenny was unable to turn when she felt a movement on her right : a last Dalit had grabbed a large handful of her hair and he was wanking himself in it.

The cameraman was still filming, turning around the group to discover all the details. Two other ones were taking pictures. Jenny pushed her breasts forward to enhance her figure. She was proud to be the center piece of the group of seven men. She couldn't move in fear of dislodging one or the other. She just concentrated on pushing her breasts forward and clamping her fists around the two gorgeous cocks in her hands! For the rest she abandoned herself to the swarm of her lovers, happy to be so completely used for their pleasure!

Ten minutes later, Jenny had another proof of the total self control of these men when they cummed together on Daleep's order. It was just like fireworks in her head and she fainted for a few seconds with the intensity of her feelings... She was taking a cum bath with her three holes filled with sperm. The man wanking between her breasts had erupted so hard that wads of cum had covered her chin, her mouth and her nose while the two she was trying to service with her hands had aimed their spurts toward her face, covering her eyes and her forehead. There was also a lot of spunk now in her hair...

The men slowly disengaged and rolled over. Jenny was sad when Gopal and Daleep exited her two stretched out holes. One of the photographers took a close up of her face smeared with cum. She smiled to him, proud to be so delightfully dirty, of having been so totally available to so many men! She made later an enlargement of this picture and she hung it on the wall of her bedroom. Thus, the visitors admitted there had a perfect image of what she was able to do. Most of them didn't need further encouragements and fucked her on the spot as hard as they could for their mutual enjoyment!

Someone grabbed Jenny's shoulder. She turned to discover Leena with the rest of the Dalit team. The new arriver complained jokingly that they hadn't waited for their arrival to start the fun. Jenny replied in the same tone that nobody had informed her that Leena would come but she was glad to have been the center of attention!

-Your day isn't finished, pet! You have still to satisfy the forty of them but I will take my share by taking care of those ready for a second round.

The Dalits were now forming a queue near the bed. Jenny used one of the corner of the sheet to wipe her face. Several of the men double teamed her, using her now experienced mouth to their satisfaction but they seemed not to be interested to duplicate the intense moment of Jenny's first multiple penetration. It may be somewhat anticlimactic but she wouldn't have been able to do it again and live through it!

Daleep, Gopal and a growing number of their colleagues had gathered on a batch of grass where Leena had chosen to lie down. She had taken off her choli and just bunched her saree and her petticoat around her waist. Daleep impaled her straightforward. Leena was a very experienced slut and caution was preposterous. He skewered her to the hilt and started to fuck her with vigorous shoves. Leena screamed with pleasure, holding him tightly on her chest. When he pulled out, his cock was at last shrunk down. Gopal forced her to straddle him. He was still panting and she had to do most of the work!

Jenny felt that she was plunging into a whirlwind, sure that someone would take her home in time for the return of her husband and that she would find some delicious food on the table! She thought then with remorse that she hadn't danced for the Dalits that day, or more precisely that she had danced for them but with a choreography her trainer had never taught her! Tomorrow was Wednesday and she would dance for the hotel guests before a private and certainly hotter show for the Dalits. Mark would be at last there. Kira would take care of him and she prayed she would be able to take him to the Dalits' barracks and watch his wife filled with their spunk in front of his eyes.

Another woman clad in a sumptuous saree entered her field of vision. It was Kira who had come to inspect the situation.

-How are you, Jenny?

-Fine, thank you, princess! Just a bit tired!

Jenny had remembered to switch to the expression of Kira's rank in front of the Dalits.

-That's to be expected in such conditions, dear! Did you enjoy it all?

-Every moment, Princess. Daleep took my anal virginity. I really wanted him to take it at last! Now I'm as my husband says a three shot gun, a four shot if you consider that one of your Dalits tit fucked me for the first time in my life.

-So you enjoy a real sexual awakening in India!

-Yes, Princess! I love this country and its inhabitants and I don't plan to return living in the States with their pretended prudishness where many of the devotees have girlfriends or a priest fucks a member of his staff on the altar without being expelled from the church... Here the men are not devious ; they dream, they want to fuck girls and they don't pretend to have angelic views on them!

-My god! What a proud declaration! Reality is not that beautiful : girls are kidnapped and sold to a family who wants a male heir. She gets married to a man but she may be used by his brothers, his father, uncles and other relatives in some backward districts!

Kira clapped her hands and rolling shutters fell from the dais overhanging the bed. Jenny hadn't seen it before. Now the bed was isolated from the exterior. It was not completely opaque and the Dalis could glimpse the events on the bed but it offered some privacy. Kira bent down and kissed delicately the lips of Jenny.

-After a bout of harsh and hard sex, would you care for a more gentle session?

Jenny was surprised. She had never been kissed by another woman except on friendly or family meetings. None had dared to kiss her mouth, especially in such a direct way! Kira's tongue pushed against bher closed teeth and Jenny, with an effort of will, parted her jaws. Kira's tongue darted in, searching for Jenny's one. Mark's wife was bewildered : Kira had never hinted that she was interested by girls. Leena had, on the contrary. Were all the girls in this country bi?

- Let me clean your face from the spunk, Jenny!

Jenny coyly offered her face to Kira's attentions. The Indian woman wiped delicately the sperm soiling her eyes. She smelled the fragrance of the sticky mess, presented it to Jenny's nose. She inhaled deeply. Kira then presented her finger to Jenny's mouth. She opened her lips without being prompted and obediently licked it clean. She then offered her mouth in a perfect O, ready to receive another finger covered with men's cum. When kira had made Jenny swallow most of it, she disrobed hastily, mainly not to soil her saree and started to lick the cum remaining on Jenny's face.

Kira's tongue started to lick the corner of Jenny's mouth. The combined seed of the men who had cummed on her face felt delicious, nutty with some salt in it. Kira's body now as naked as Jenny's rubbed together and Jenny found it more and more pleasurable. When kira covered again Jenny's mouth with her own, the American girl opened it without difficulty, this time!

The two girls were now licking one another. There was no more cum to swallow : it was now for their mutual sheer pleasure! They were about the same size, the same figure with enticing tits and butts.

Kira took Jenny's tits in her hands and squeezed them gently. They soon caressed their nipples one another while continuing their fervent French kisses. Kira let one of Jenny's breasts free and started to massage Jenny's pussy, rubbing her clit and inserting a finger into her twat. Jenny was hesitant but tried to do her part complacently.

Kira then added a second finger than a third into Jenny's pussy. The American girl reciprocated, Kira's pussy seemed quite loose. Jenny was sure that she could force her whole hand into her without difficulty. She didn't know that Kira's Indian husband had returned home that very evening and he had fucked repeatedly his wife with his behemoth cock. Kira was stretched out and wouldn't start to resize to normal girth until Kyrhan's departure! Jenny at that time was back home, otherwise she could have heard Kira's screams : the Dalits' barracks were just a hundred yards from the harem!

Kira pushed a fourth finger into Jenny's twat. The hole was filled up with spunk and it helped the penetration. Jenny pulled out her fingers, formed all her fingers into a cone and inserted it into Kira's pussy. Jenny turned to adopt a classical sixty nine position to facilitate the access of the other girl's pussy. The two girl had soon their hands to the wrist in the other girl's pussy and they started to fuck one another as if their hands were big cocks. It was a quite perfect conclusion to a momentous day!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12