Mark's Destiny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- A bonus?

- Shhh! It's a secret! Do you want that Leena or I stay with you for the return of your wayward wife?

- No need but I would love to have you there, Princess. I may just decide to spank her really hard for having left me waiting for so long before submitting to my wishes!

- That seems to me quite fair! A submissive woman should be spanked really hard at least once a week and maybe caned once a month, don't you think so?

Kira reached over and began to play with Leena's tits. Mark leaned against a chair as Kira climbed on top of Leena and started doing a hot sixty-nine with her friend. He seemed to really enjoy the show the two women were offering them as they ate each other's pussies. He could see Kira digging her tongue deep inside Leena's dripping wet pussy.He decided to leave them alone for awhile and get a shower. He would have dreamed Jenny would be with them. Much later, Leena held Mark's cock as he was unloading his jizz deep into Kira's pussy. Mark yelled suddenly :

- Oh shit, here it comes! Can you feel my sperm jutting inside you? Mark shoot off his load of hot seed into Kira's womb when he listened to Princess replying that she felt his cum inside her hitting on her cervix. He kept himself deep inside her pussy and felt it clamp tightly around his cock.

When Jenny finally arrived around three in the morning, she entered with caution, not to wake up Mark. He was instantly awake and he watched her approaching the bed.

- So you serviced Kira's Dalits so late, Jenny!

His wife blushed beet root.

- So, Kira finally told you everything!

- Yes and she showed me the pictures and the movie of the feast with the Dalits. It should be X rated, don't you think, so?

- Yes! I was so afraid that you would hate me for it!

- Certainly not but, tomorrow morning, I may have you caned in front of Kira and Leena to have kept me so long before submitting to my simple wishes. You could have yielded to them so long ago, don't you think so?

- You're right, Mark but I was so afraid of it! May I ask for something?

- Granted!

- If you want to cane me, could it be in the Dalits' barracks courtyard, naked and in the open, in front of them all. I would love to give them that pleasure!

- No problem!

- I've another urgent plea! You certainly know that the Dalits have fucked profusely my little pussy. They didn't allow me to clean myself. They told me that Kira had forbidden them to let any of it leak out on my return walk!

- She told me so! What's the problem?

- They placed in my pussy what they called a plug, a large but not very long dildo, held in place by leather straps and a padlock, the key has been placed in my mouth just behind my teeth. Would you like to unlock me : I feel so bloated!

- I'll deliver you later, slut! For the time being, just give me the key!

Jenny obeyed at once. Kira suddenly entered the room. She was stark naked. She was probably relaxing in one of the berths, waiting for Jenny's arrival. Mark's wife jumped up at attention. Kira kissed Jenny straight on her mouth.

- Slut, I can taste my Dalits' seed in your mouth! Did you swallow their potent cum in your little white belly?

Jenny just nodded. It seemed to really please Kira. She kissed Jenny again, but, this time, she squeezed firmly her tits and started to suck and bit them making her nipples stand up taut and proud. Kira then moved back up until her large tits dangled down in front of Jenny's mouth. Without being prompted, Jenny put her hands on them and started to suck Kira's nipples. Kira was shifting her body so that Jenny could suck both her tits alternatively, making them wobble as she moved and told her.

- You see how nice and full my melons are from having had twin babies, twelve months ago? They are still suckling! Go ahead, suck on my tits, and let me feed you. Go ahead, Jenny!

Jenny began to suck on Kira's large tits until she finally got milk. Mark's wife seemed to enjoy sucking on the Princess' tits. Kira moaned loudly :

- That's it, Jenny, suck on my tits. I had a discussion with your husband and we have decided to deprive you of your contraceptive pills. As you'll continue to fuck my Dalits, you will soon get knocked up too and you'll have your own milk to offer to your husband. Just to be sure who the father will be, Mark has agreed to wear condoms until you are certified pregnant : you'll soon have your first half Indian baby!

Kira and Mark were smiling as they announced these decisions to Jenny. She did not reply but just kept sucking the huge tits in front of her. She felt delighted that Mark had taken it so smoothly. The perspective of having a baby from the Dalits didn't bother her : to the contrary, she would enjoy it, wishing Kira give her as much babies as she wanted. A dozen would be perfect!

- I will take a last sample of bareback fucking Jenny. Tomorrow, she will be out of limits for me!

- Don't worry, dear. You'll have plenty of compensation with Leena until her return to England and myself.

- You're most kind, Princess!

- My dear Mark, I've another idea! Would you like to knock up one of my new friends, the pretty little Sue. She was the nanny of Leena's babies and she came here with her husband Carmichael. He didn't withstand the stress of having his wife fucked by strangers in front of him and he just returned to England...

Mark nodded jus to show Kira he listened to her proposals!

- I thought it could be nice to have a nursery here for our guests and now Sue is in charge of it. She has also become one of the members of Kyrhan's little harem. She wouldn't mind taking care of her own babies! Now perhaps you could take care of me, Mark. Jenny will have to wait a little for you to eat her out! Poor dear, a submissive is always left out when two dominants fuck one another!

Mark moved in between Kira's legs while Jenny, now resigned to her fate kneeled on the bed and crossed her wrists behind her back in a very submissive way. Kira had locked her legs around Mark as he steadily fucked her. She was yelling again as Mark banged the shit out of her pussy again and she humped her pussy up to meet his strokes. The bed bounced insanely and made creaking sounds from all their efforts. Kira seemed deeply concentrated on Mark's pleasure as he fucked her hard and fast. Kira began to scream as she had a mighty orgasm.

- Now, Kira, please straddle Jenny and have her eat your pussy while I clean hers!

Jenny entered joyfully into another step of her servitude. In less than a month, she would be pregnant from an unidentified man that wouldn't be her husband and she would most likely be expected to service Kira, Leena and plenty of other women, Kyrhan and other men. She had become a real slut and she loved it!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12