Mark's Destiny Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny and Sue are bred at the same moment.
5.2k words
3.85
46.5k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Mark whistled happily when he returned home. The night before had been fantastic : he had screwed repeatedly Kira, a princess living in her palace not very far from his new home in India, but also Leena, one of the princess' closest friends. Unbeknownst to him, Kira had taken Mark's wife life in her hands and had her service her whole team of Dalits. Jenny had been trained quite easily to service forty quite strong and very virile men just on an order from her mistress. Jenny had easily accepted her servitude, being deeply submissive. Kira had added the final touch, or at least the latest when she had convinced Mark to have his wife bred by the Dalits. That really enjoyed Jenny as it had been her secret dream since she had met these men and their fantastic sex appeal. Mark would wear condoms until Jenny had been duly impregnated!

Mark had taken leave in the morning to see how Jenny would react and accompany her to a medical visit. He had thought the day was starting quite fine when Jenny asked him bluntly whether he thought that she could get pregnant very fast. It would be her second baby and the first from a stranger! Mark was quite anxious about it. He wanted for her a dozen babies at least, if possible from different fathers. He would have loved that the father had a very dark skin for this one! The Dalits were quite tanned from working outdoors but their skins weren't equally dark. He would have to let Nature decide.

The MD of the palace made a shot to Jenny. It was the same thing he had injected to Kira to boost her baby making abilities : Now both her ovaries would produce eggs and the initial effect was immediate : Jenny would probably have a single baby this time but her fertile time would start in the coming hours. Jenny could be sent for breeding immediately! The MD informed Kira immediately. He told it too to Mark but after having sent Jenny to a waiting room. He explained to Mark that his instructions were that submissive girls shouldn't be informed of such things! Her masters or Kira only were allowed to disclose their fate to the involved woman! In the present case, Jenny would be informed immediately!

Kira had arranged some public ceremony in presence of the Dalits : She arrived in front of them with a bag. She took out Jenny's packet of birth control pills, picked them up, flicked them in front of the Dalits' face. There was a refuse collector there. Kira made a great fuss of punching out all the little pills, handing them to Jenny. Mark's wife, resplendent in a marriage red saree let them fall into the collector. Kira gave Mark the empty packet. She announced quite aloud :

- This woman, Jenny, isn't going to need these pills any more. I have decided it's the proper moment for her to knocked up and I want it done by someone in your group. Her husband Mark has agreed to use condoms until you have succeeded to breed her...You must understand that he is very anxious the job is done swiftly! He has offered a bonus for you all if Jenny is tested pregnant in a week!

Kira turned toward Mark.

- Why don't you just relax and have a drink with me before your wife leaves with her sperm donors? You may be a voyeur but you'll have plenty of opportunities to watch Jenny in action!

Kira led him to the nursery room. There were three toddlers there and a baby in a cradle . The parents were discussing with a pretty woman wearing some sort of a uniform. When the visitors had left, the woman fell on her knees in front of Kira and kissed her hand fervently.

- Good morning, Princess! What can I do for you? Command and I'll obey!

- I told you a few weeks ago that you should not just take care of the babies of our guests or of the staff but you should have one of your own pretty soon!

- Yes but you know that Carmichael has decided to return to England.. So I couldn't...

- Don't be stupid, Sue! There are plenty of handsome men, Indian people or tourists, in the hotel or in the town that could have sired a baby! It's so easy for a woman : smile to a stranger she thinks sufficiently pleasant, accept a drink then an invitation to some dance hall before getting to more serious things.

- Yes but I'm desperately shy! Even smiling to a stranger is terribly difficult for me!

- Then perhaps, I should move you to the reception desk : you absolutely smile to all the guests! But I've decided to speed up the process : May I present you Mark, an American guy who works in a US company with its headquarters in the outskirts of the city! Isn't he cute?

- Y... Yes, Princess!

- Then perhaps, you should stand up and stop remaining on your knees for a moment. You may kiss him! He is the stud I chose for you!

- But Princess, I don't know him at all!

- Who cares? He is married and he doesn't intend to divorce his wife who will soon have a baby for you to care for! I checked him out with Leena and he is the kind of stud any woman dreams of! We really enjoyed his services!

Sue evaluated the man who would sire her first baby. He was really handsome with intelligent eyes, a broad smile and large shoulders, almost the opposite of Carmichael! Kira phoned and a few minutes later a girl arrived to replace Sue. The Princess told her that she had total leave for the whole morning and that she should place herself at the total disposal of Mark every evening. He could take her to a restaurant or a dance hall before screwing her wherever he wanted and, of course, how many times he wanted. He could use her mouth too but her arse was promised to Kyrhan. He would have to wait until Kyrhan had decided to deflower her back passage but Kira giggled when she added that afterwards, Sue's ass hole would be so stretched out that it will be of no use for Mark, probably definitively as Kyrhan would visit her often!

Sue blushed quite pleasantly when all those details of her private life were revealed. She had never felt so subservient to the Princess! Mark put her arm under his and led her away. He drove her to his own apartment. He wondered what was going on with Jenny and the Dalits at this minute but this idea faded away as he watched Sue. She was much smaller than Jenny but she was comparatively more buxom : a small pack of extreme feminity with swaying hips, round hips, perky ass and proud breasts topped by a wide mouth with an impish squirm and a magnificent smile, wide eyes. She was wearing a deep violet saree : Kira seemed to have a deep fetish for Indian garments : all the female members of the staff wore sarees at any time.

Mark led her to the bar. She intended to sit on one of the high bar stools but Mark put his hands under her armpits and lifted her up. She found herself sitting on top of the bar. She immediately understood his intentions and she found herself soon laying on the snack counter with her legs bent back as Mark was bent down eating her pussy. She had fortunately obeyed Kira's instructions not to wear undies when she was at work! Mark pleased her more and more : he was strong but very gentle, apparently very demanding but very caring as he really tried his best to give her as much pleasure as he could!

Mark had his hands on the back of Sue's legs parting them as far as they would go. Sue had her hands in Mark's hair, massaging it feverishly but also holding his mouth tightly against her pussy. Mark was making little chirping sounds as he explored her pussy with his tongue. Sue whispered to him to push his tongue inside her deeper. She added something she had never said to Carmichael who was never very interested by foreplay, something she hadn't expected to say to anyone that day :

- Mark! I... I want you! I want your cock in my pussy... I want you to cum in my womb!

Mark had ignited a terrible fire in her pussy : he really knew how to treat a woman deprived of male company for three weeks but the last moments with Carmichael had been so difficult! He listened to her urgent plea and opened his fly to extract a massive cock. It was as hard as marble and its head pointed straight out. The veins around his thick shaft were protruding. Sue couldn't do anything but lick her lips in anticipation when she discovered how well endowed Mark was.

Mark was working hard licking Sue's pussy as she started to squirm under Mark's ministrations. He kept sucking on her pussy as he moved his hands up to Sue's tits. He pressed her legs against her thighs and her knees against her breasts just like a trussed up poultry. Sue was now panting, moaning plaintively and squirming her crotch against his face trying to drive his tongue deeper into her pussy. Mark started working his tongue faster. His head was moving in circular motions around her honey pot, trying to make her reach an orgasm.

Sue moaned louder and louder as she annouced Mark she was almost there. Mark didn't seem to react, so, she let out a yell that she was going to cum. Sue started to shake and move her head from side to side as she groaned out loud with her mouth widely open. Mark kept up his pace with his tongue as he tried to hold Sue on the brink to make her orgasm longer.

Mark finally stopped licking Sue's pussy and moved up to kiss her belly before pulling her up by her arms and placing them around his shoulders, lifting her with his large hands on her hips, picking Sue up and carrying her over to the dinning room table.

Mark's cock was still as hard as steel. He pushed Sue's back on the table he began to lick her again. The table was lower than the bar and he would be able to screw her directly there because he would be at the right level to just push his cock into her with a single forward push.

Sue lay on the table still panting from her orgasm as Mark gently licked her pussy again. When she started to squirm under him, he straightened himself up and pushed two fingers in her pussy slit and rubbed them on his shaft. He was using Sue's love juices to lubricate his shaft. Once he had covered it all around, he took hold of his cock and aimed it straight to Sue's pussy. She grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled them to her as Mark positioned himself at the entrance of her pussy.

Since her recent dallying with the Dalits, Sue had had largely the time to resize down to a virginal girth. She had to service a massive looking shaft. Mark placed just the head inside her slit moving his cock up and down then pulled on Sue's hips as he began to push forward. Sue now just tried to keep him from going in too fast. The head of Mark's cock was drilling its way into her. Mark froze for a moment to allow Sue to adjust to its size. He asked Sue if she were OK and she nodded her head affirmatively. Mark at once increased the pressure on her pussy, pushing forward and sliding yet another inch into her.

Mark then pulled back out again and without stopping, sheathed his cock into her again, gaining another inch. Mark kept up the in and out motions several times until he was embedded into her to the hilt. He didn't stop at that moment and continued slamming his cock into her. He pulled all the way out until the head was all that remained and then he pushed forward again cupping Sue's little butt in his hands, preventing her from moving away. Sue seized the opportunity of a little pause in Mark's continuous efforts to move her legs up until they were resting on Mark's shoulders. He resumed seesawing in and out of Sue's pussy. He was also kissing her legs as he continued to screw her royally on the table.

Sue whispered to him that her pussy was beginning to stretch out for him and that the pain had faded out. Mark immediately resumed banging Sue seriously. It was such a tight fit between his cock and her pussy that they could hear slurping noises as Mark continued to screw her. Sue was now wiggling her bottom ang gyrating her hips around his cock to increase their pleasure when Mark was pounding into her. Her feet on his shoulders were beating a tattoo to show her appreciation. Mark than pushed himself in as far as he would go.

Sue started to beg him to keep on screwing her. He had certainly no intention of stopping! But he pulled out of her pussy all the way until just the head remained inside her and stopped dead. He waited calmly until she begged him to push his cock back in again. Sue was now completely dominated by him. Mark pulled out of her again and teased her, asking what she wanted as he held still his penis inside her. Sue replied she wanted it back inside her now.

- Now beg for it, pussy, tell me what you want!

- Please I want you to fuck me hard, Master. I want you to give it to me hard right now.

Mark started to move a little as Sue repeated louder :

- Please, Master! I need it inside me now! I want you to breed me! My former husband has fucked me for five years without knocking me up : I want you to show me how a better stallion you are!

There was nothing better to spur Mark to do his best. He smiled thinking that his own wife was maybe bred by the Dalits at this very moment! Just thinking to it made him rock hard! Mark started to screw Sue hard as he held her legs up to his shoulders. Mark was at a good angle to fuck Sue hard because his cock was exactly aligned with her pussy. Mark was holding Sue tightly, preventing her from sliding on the table. Her position totally offered her hole to his attacks. He plunged directly his cock into her wet pussy. She screamed in ecstasy but he immediately stopped to move. Mark had recently discovered how enjoyable it was to dominate a woman... Sue would have to pay the price : she had submitted eagerly to the dalits and to Rajeev but now she was to submit to Mark and she feared that she wouldn't stop with him! Mark told her he was almost ready and ordered her to beg for his cum.

Sue told him that she wanted his cum inside her. Mark replied he wanted her to be more precise! Sue was groaning louder as Mark started to fuck her at a faster pace.

- Tell your Master where you want him to cum at, pussy!

Mark's voice seemed to get more urgent and demanding, this time. Sue surrendered:

- I want it in my pussy!

Mark said again in a deep voice.

- Now tell me how deep inside you should I shoot it?

Sue answered in a subdued voice :

- All the way inside me. Master! I want your rich baby making seed deep inside my belly, inside my womb!

Mark seemed to be satisfied this time as he started to pound his cock into Sue. Her breasts were rolling back and forth from all their movements. Then Mark screamed out that he was ready to cum and pulled Sue back toward him with his hands on her hips as he froze and groaned out very loud several times. Mark was holding himself still as he forced Sue back toward his body and lifte her butt off the table. He just stood there for several minutes as he emptied his balls into her until he started to back out just a little. He wanted to be sure he was as deeply embedded into her as he would ever be!

Mark looked as if he didn't want to pull out of the girl's pussy too far. In fact, he was applying a method Kira had whispered to him : he maintained a constant pressure against her cervix and hammered against it with fast and continuous percussions. After several minutes of this treatment, he had regained all his previous hardness and the continuous massage of Sue's cervix made it open slowly, just as if she was about to deliver a baby... Mark felt the cervix suddenly yielding to his jack hammer moves and he pushed the two last inches of his cock into her!

The feeling was exquisite : he was exploring unknown territory. Sue was likewise bewildered : she had never felt anything like that! She had realized something unusual was happening. Mark explained her what Kira had told him, that he was pistoning his first cum into her womb and that he would spew his fresh sperm directly on her eggs. It would certainly fertilize her eggs. He had just to be extremely careful when withdrawing, not to bruise her cervix. For the time being, it formed a ring around his cock and it helped maintain his rigidity!

When his climax exploded, he felt as if he was riding a rocket to the sky and immediately after as if his balls were sucked out through his cock! He was surprised when he pulled out that not even a droplet dripped out from her pussy. Her cervix had closed down imprisoning his sperm neatly! Just to be sure, he maintained her feet pointing to the ceiling and pushed a plug into her pussy. It made a tight fit and Mark was making sure his sperm would not escape from inside Sue. It would have all the time needed to soak her eggs. He really intended to breed her on their first day together. The next days would be just for the fun!

Mark gently helped Sue's legs down on the bed and bent down to kiss her on the lips. Mark than lifted her off the table and as she stood up, he took her in his arms, his eyes plunging into hers. He felt like her owner, proud to have fucked such a beautiful wench, proud to have sired, he hoped, he was sure of it, a baby in her womb. The derogatory words came to his mind : he had put a baby in her oven! He could soon walk in the hotel or in the city with two pregnant women on his sides : his wife and his girlfriend! He was already planning to have both of them together in his bed!

- I think I could really use a drink right now! To your future baby!

Mark got a bottle of French Champagne, a nice choice to toast! He poured some into each cup and handed one to Sue. They cheered in unison with the young woman placing her hand on her flat belly, in a possessive gesture. She blushed when she realized it but she continued patting her tummy. She sat her empty cup down on the counter, turned toward Mark, placed her small hand on his crotch, and began to caress his cock and balls through his pants. Sue leant up to kiss his face and their lips brushed together. She then put her arms around his neck and embraced him tightly. He put the glass on the counter and stared at Sue for a couple of seconds. Sue put her hand on the back of his head, pulled him down onto her, gave him a long kiss on the lips, pushed her tongue inside his mouth until he began to respond to her French kiss, and finally kissed her back. They continued to kiss as Mark began to move his hands to her hips then to her ass and squeezed her butt a little as Sue rubbed her gorgeous tits against his chest. Mark could not believe he was kissing such a superb woman and had fucked her in the firm intention of knocking her up, less than twenty minutes before and had never met her on the previous day. Sue was much different that all those women he had met before. She was fast, really street wise and she knew how to make men at ease! Sue began to kiss his nipples, caressing his belly in circular motions. She knelt on the floor at his feet and began to kiss around his cock. She put it into her mouth and began to lick him as Mark stood there looking down at this tiny woman with the big bouncy tits sucking his cock. He was rock hard as Sue licked her way toward his balls and poked her tongue out and began to flicker the tip of it at his balls making him moan helplessly.

- Oh God! You are so clever with your tongue!

Sue gave him a few more licks with her tongue and wrapped her arms around him and gave Mark a long passionate kiss. His cock was poking into her belly as she reached down and gave it a few strokes then whispered to him :

- Let's go and see what you can do with this mouth-watering tool! If you must breed me today, I would prefer you to double or triple your chances if possible : better merry than sorry! I enjoyed our first tryst. I hope the next ones will be even better! I want this big cock in me, right now, and I want you to fuck the shit out of my so tight pussy, darling!

Sue took hold of his hand and led him toward the bedroom, whistling happily.

- If you ride me hard as I want you to do, I may have you later watch your wife being fucked by one of the Dalits! She may have been already bred already but you won't see the difference, I can tell you!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12