Mark's Destiny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

They lay alongside on the bed. Sue took his cock in her hand, caressing his hardness, marveling that this magnificent thing would soon enter her tight pussy. She ended up feeling him up. He was really big, she really needed to fuck him! She gathered the wits to tell him her need :

- I need you now, Mark, come and fuck me like the slut I am now!

He let Sue drag him on top of her, completely covering her body with his massive frame. He kissed her passionately. She answered to his kiss, her lips and caressed his tongue. He embraced her, calmly stroking her blonde hair, caressing her tits with the back of his hand. She reciprocated by wanking his cock in her hands, massaging his balls. She seemed quite pleased he had regained a very satisfying hardness. He sat on the edge of the bed. She arched her back and smiled teasingly to him.

- Get now on your knees, Sue, and suck my cock : it requires your full attention!

Silently she kneeled and crawled to him, her stark naked body moving teasingly her hips, her breasts, her shoulders and even her head! She was The Temptress. She touched his long, meaty, with the foreskin already pulled back, and finally, at last, started to suck it. Her beautiful head was bobbing up and down between his legs. He could hear lewd slurping sounds as she caressed his cock with her expert tongue and lips. He was sweating profusely, enjoying every moment as his cock was serviced in masterful fashion: no girlfriend had ever given him such a treat

Sue gagged, studiously deep-throating his cock. She kept obediently sucking him, moving her head back and fro along his shaft, exploring with her tongue every details of his beautiful cock. He was fucking her willing mouth and she cooperated as completely as she could. He was about to cum now, and somehow she had been able to understand it. She pullhed back, freeing his cock from her mouth. He had thought to cum in her mouth or on her face but she was reminding him he was on a mission : to breed her and she maintained him in line as it was what the princess had decided for her today. Mark was not accustomed to submit : he wanted to punish this bitch, to make her scream to fuck her as hard as he could and as hard as she deserved.

She spread her long perfect legs as far as she could, pushed back her head and looked at him with defying eyes, as he stepped toward her, his cock stroking out. He leaned onto her and placed his hand on her quivering pussy. He pulled out the plug that had prevented his seed to leak out. Her cunt was so hot and so wet! He entered her pussy slowly, with just a single finger. Sue buckled under his hand and tried to push it deeper into her. She began to arch her back, trying to rub her pussy on his hand. He nudged a second finger into her and began to her clit with his other hand.

- Aaarrgghhhhhh! More, please, Master! More! Deeper, please!

She tried to clasp his hand with hers, but he just kept teasing her.

- Fuck me, Master! Fuck me! Put your fucking cock in my tight cunt! Fuck me for God's sake!!!

He sensed she couldn't withstand his teasing any more. He rammed her snatch with a terrible force, shoving his cock into her to the balls. She opened her mouth wide and she screamed aloud. He started to fuck her passionately, pummeling her snatch mercilessly. It seemed impossible but her pussy felt as tight as a virgin's, but it was dripping wet with her love juices, so he could fuck her inside and out easily. He could hear his balls sack slapping against her butt and her continuous mewling as he fucked her.

She had climaxed several times under Mark but he didn't care : she had provoked him and she had to pay the price of it. She arched her back, moaned and squirmed under his ministrations so fiercely, that he was hardly able to keep her on the bed as he continued to pound her delicious cunt into the mattress. He was now squeezing her breasts with his fingers, pinching and twisting her small nipples as if he wanted to tear them off. Sue gasped desperately and started to lift herself off the bed to meet his terrible thrusts. She was moaning under him, whimpering his name, pleading for mercy and finally surrendering completely to him without any revolt attempt.

- Mark, don't stop, please! Please, continue! Don't ever stop!

Mark increased his gait, fucking her faster, like a jack hammer. She suddenly screamed aloud and clenched his back with her tiny white hands, planting her nails in his shoulders. He came violently and added a copious load to what he had already filled her with! Mark replaced hastily the plug into her pussy and turned toward her. Obeying his orders, she dropped on the floor in front of Mark and opened wide her mouth. He plunged into it, grabbed her head in his hands and started to face-fuck her.

She sucked him eagerly, working hard with her tongue, massaging his balls with her fingers. He was fucking her throat as if it was her cunt. It was an unbelievable pleasure, and he intended to enjoy it to the last second. He thrust deep in her abused mouth, cumming a last time, a mere trickle this time but he enjoyed giving her the last milk of his balls.

Sue was dizzy with overexertion but she continued sucking him : he was her master and it was her duty to accomplish what he had ordered her to do!

- Now swallow my cum and lick me clean, slut!

She gulped dutifully it all like the obedient slave she. Mark searched in her chest, finding expensive silk panties. He wiped her face and her pussy with them, throwing them negligently into a dust bin.

- Did you like it, slut?

- I liked it very much, Master! I love when you owned me like a God. I've never felt anything like this in all my life.

Mark helped her up. He made her put on her saree with her choli and her petticoat but neither her undies nor her jewels or even her shoes. She would have to walk barefoot into the palace like a peasant or a Dalit woman!

- Now, drive to the palace, Mark!. I'll give you your reward immediately!

Mark run to the Dalits' barracks with Sue on tow. She led him to Daleep's bedroom. For such a pleasant task, Jenny had been offered some privacy. Mark would never know how many men had fucked his wife during the last hours but she looked exhausted. Daleep was fucking her and he was giving her a good workout even though she was responding just like a ragdoll. Mark could see his wife's ass shake from the force of Daleep's thrusts each time he plowed into her. Sue put her hand around Mark's waist and pointed out to Jenny's figure and said.

- Look, darling, your slut wife is pushing her pussy into Daleep's big cock. I know how she's enjoying what is been done to her right now as I've been in her position many times!

Sue exchanged a deep kiss with Mark as Daleep was emptying his balls once more into Jenny's pussy. He was replaced soon by another Dalit. Jenny clearly lifted her arms to greet the new comer. When the man had dealt with her, Mark stopped another guy with his hand, asked to Sue to go and find a plug just as the one she was wearing herself. When Jenny was prevented to drop anything from the rich liquor that had been instilled in her womb, Mark took her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom in the eunuch's barracks.

Sue picked up Jenny's garments and followed Mark. He had been such a good lover that she intended to keep her hand on him. He would wake up between his wife Jenny and the future mother of his newborn. Mark would have to make a choice tomorrow or decide to keep both girls. The women in Kira's staff were liberally shared : there was no reason that Jenny or Sue wouldn't have their part in the fun....

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12