Mark's Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This girl should have been a professional dancer working for the cinema. Kira had offered to play the role but Jenny was certainly the perfect match for the role. Kira had shown the producer a film of Jenny dancing and she had been picked you up. She couldn't come to terms she was going to dance with India's greatest actress! What an honour for her! Kira had also pointed out the benefit for the palace! The last scene for Jenny would be her entrance into Kyrhan's bedroom but she perfectly knew the Prince really intended to claim her completely that night! She had discussed about it with Kira:

- What do they mean exactly by claiming me?

- Of course, he won't fuck you in front of a camera : we are in India and people here are rather prudish but, when the actors will have left, in the privacy of Kyrhan's bedroom, the Prince will certainly want to have a romp with you. He will most likely carry you to his bed and fuck your mouth, your pussy and your ass successively! He will totally own you, just as he fancies. He is such a well-endowed man that he may fuck you several times during the night...

- And afterward, ...

- Be sure you'll be so totally stretched out that you won't be of any use for Dinu or for Mark for at least a month. Then, it will be left to the Prince's decision : he may decide to continue fucking you by any holes and keep you totally for his own use but that would stun us. Most likely, he may choose to use only your back passage as he does with most married women of his harem. The longer and the more often he will use you, the more difficult it will be for you to retrieve a normal girth to accommodate other men!

- Oh my god! You hadn't gone into such details. It doesn't bother you to have me mounted by Kyrhan? Will Mark and Dinu accept it?

- Of course! It's such an honour for them to fuck a girl who had been chosen by the Prince! For me, I have stopped considering Kyrhan as my property for long. He is my Master and claims any girl whenever he wants. I feel honoured when he invites me to join him or shares me with another man!

- But how will Dinu and Mark cope?

- The Prince will just arrange for a girl of his harem to take care of them just as Sue will take care of Mark tonight! Prince Kyrhan is very caring, not like some of his ancestors!

When Aishwarya Rai started to dance, the silence was absolute : everyone wanted to admire her beauty, especially when she was wearing a royal outfit. Many Indian girls of the high society have shunned traditional garments, preferring European style outfits but Aishwarya was just stunning! Jenny was flabbergasted : her own performance would be completely ridiculous in comparison. She had rehearsed six or eight hours a day and knew perfectly her choreography. When the moment of her real entrance on stage came,

she was red faced and she was out of breath with fear, She knew that it was now the real thing, she would lose face if she backed down at this moment. The situation was completely out of her control.

Jenny just could see Dinu and Mark in the back of the room, their avid eyes were focused on her... A single step forward, then another and she started to dance. At the beginning, she appeared shy and clumsy, making just minute movements in front of Kyrhan. Then she appeared to gain confidence and her dance became progressively more intricate, her steps more assured. Now she was dancing with the same pride as Aishwarya, a few minutes before. Jenny could see prince Kyrhan watching her eagerly, with a large smile on his face. It galvanized her and her dance became even more torrid : she was teasing Kyrhan, promising everything a girl could offer to her master. She was luring the Prince into war and no man could resist her at this moment! She was Eve and Lilith at the same time, the temptress and no man could resist her!

Finally, Jenny entered proudly Kyrhan's bedroom, followed by the camera eye. The Prince closed the door behind her and it was finished. A roar of applause could be heard behind the door. Even Kyrhan congratulated Jenny :

- You were marvellous, Jenny! Kira had told me you were a very good dancer but I never thought you could be that good!

- Shall we walk out and chat with the actors?

- Are you mad, Jenny? We are alone in this bedroom and you have promised to be totally mine if I went into war! It was the scenario but nevertheless, I intend to get my reward in full and I want it NOW!

A discreet knock at a door in the back of the bedroom could be heard. Kyrhan bellowed an order to be heard through the thick door :

- Get in! Don't be afraid, Jenny! I took the liberty to invite Kira. Would you like Mark or Dinu or both to come along too?

- Oh, no, Prince! I couldn't in front of them...

Jenny was frozen with fear. She knew what was going to happen and she knew nothing could stop it! But the idea of getting fucked by Kyrhan in front of Dinu was just too hard for her. She would maybe have agreed to have Mark attend the events but not Dinu : their bonds were too new! And she couldn't either have Mark enter the bedroom and leave Dinu outside.

- No, Prince! Kira may stay if you want but Dinu and Mark, I couldn't!

- Suit yourself, Jenny!

Kyrhan sat quietly on the bed and gave Jenny his orders.

- Good! I want you to strip off, slowly for me, Jenny! I've never really watched you and I intend to make up for lost time. I have been a fool as I should have visited you a long time ago! Now proceed but do it very slowly! There is no rush and we have all the night and next day if we want!

Jenny glanced uneasily at Kira.

- Don't worry about her! She is here mainly to help us and she will enter the action just if I call for her!

Jenny slowly pulled out of her saree in a graceful move. She was wearing her choli (short cropped blouse) and her petticoat. She waited anxiously for another order from Kyrhan. As nothing came, she reached for the hooks to take off her choli when Kyrhan told her to stop! Her heart beating madly as if she had done something wrong, she froze.

- Perhaps we could ask Kira to do it for you, dear?

- As you want, Prince!

- So, Kira darling, would you like to get behind Jenny and unfasten the hooks of her choli for me. Just stay behind her, so that I will be able to discover her luscious tits when her blouse will fall down.

Kyrhan seemed a bit disappointed when he discovered that Jenny was wearing a bra under her blouse.

- Jenny! You knew you were going to visit my bedroom after your performance! Why in hell did you wear a bra underneath?

- I'm sorry, Prince but I needed a bra for the dance or my breasts would keep wiggling around!

- It would just have increased your sex appeal! I forbid you from now on to wear undies, even when you are with just Mark or Dinu. You must be totally available at any time!

- Yes, Master!

Under Kyrhan's instructions, Kira pulled the knot holding up Jenny's petticoat. Deprived of any support, it stayed around her hips until he told her to make a shimmy (a classical belly dance move) with her hips and the petticoat gracefully fell to Jenny's feet. She now just had her bra and panties on But Kyrhan didn't seem ready to let Jenny strip herself. He told Kira to remove Jenny's bra for his pleasure.

Kira slowly undid Jenny's bra hooks and removed it in a rapid move, exposing suddenly her luscious tits to his view.

- Now you can play with them! I want her nice and hot, ready to receive my cock!

Kira stayed behind Jenny. She fondled her breasts, playing with her nipples behind thumb and forefinger, pulling at the tiny peaks as if she wanted to rip them from her chest. Jenny soon started to moan but she made no moves to elude Kira's caresses,

- OK, Kira, now you may remove her knickers!

Kira dutifully slid Jenny's last garment down her smooth legs. Jenny seemed paralyzed with fear. Kyrhan decided to make it easier for Jenny.

- Jenny, I want you to strip naked Kira also. Having two very pretty girls to watch will certainly increase my own excitation!

Jenny seemed less accustomed to playing with another girl's tits. Kyrhan noticed it :

- Jenny, don't be so shy! If you aren't used to playing with other girls; I want you to present yourself every day to Kira or to another girl in my harem and let her to play with your body. I don't want you to deny anything to your mentor on any pretext!

- Yes, Master!

When Jenny discarded Kira's knickers at last, Kyrhan turned toward his wife.

- Now, please, Kira, finger Jenny's pussy!.

Kira obeyed without hesitation. Her finger went into her slick hole quite easily.

- Pull her lower lips wide open, Kira! I want to know how wet she is! Do you think it is sufficiently wet to receive my cock?

- She is very wet but you are quite aware that it won't be sufficient for her to accommodate your huge cock!

Kyrhan called Jenny over to him. He probed Jenny's pussy with his thumb. Then he started fingering her, too.

- Mmmmhhh yes, she is very wet and still rather tight. It will be heaven to fuck her, but I will need to work somewhat to ream her adequately!

He stood up, and then told Jenny to undress him. She obeyed meekly. She went to his side then started helping him out of his kurta. She unbuckled his trousers and slid them down his legs. Kyrhan stepped out of them quietly.

- Kira, you can go and fetch me a glass of water!

There was a fridge in the back of the bedroom. When she returned, Kyrhan was sitting on the edge of the bed and Jenny was kneeling down between his legs sucking his big cock like an oversize lollipop. Kira presented the glass of water to her husband. She was mad with lust and she needed some relief. She ran one hand up and down her inner thighs. She slowly worked her hand over toward her pussy while Kyrhan was busy playing with Jenny's tits. He waited for Kira to reach a minor climax before grabbing the glass of water. Kyrhan gulped down his drink, then, stood up, Jenny stopped sucking his cock.

- Get on my bed and spread your legs wide for me, I am going to stretch your pussy wider. You have a nice piece of meat to accommodate, darling!

Jenny didn't reply. She just lay on her back and opened her legs wide for Kyrhan. She lifted her buttocks from the bed to offer herself more completely. She was totally exposed and abandoned, waiting for her master to fuck her. Do you know a real man who could resist such a view? Kyrhan went into position between Jenny's legs. Kira could see he was sporting a huge erection. He carefully aimed the rigid pole toward its delicate target.

When the tip of his manhood touched her nether lips, Jenny couldn't repress a moan. She closed her eyes in bliss and lifted even more her hips toward the intruder who was about to impale her. Kyrhan was now totally in control. He very slowly eased his cock into the waiting pussy but he took extreme care to allow Jenny time to get stretched painlessly. No other man would have been that patient and Jenny could have been maimed : Kyrhan's cock was about the size of a Coke can, just significantly longer. Jenny had heard the Prince had previously deflowered girls. They had accommodated his monstrous cock with no problem. Jenny was totally relaxed, knowing that Kyrhan was an Expert in such games. She was certainly no virgin but even Dinu was dwarfed by the Prince's manhood. She was trying to be a spectator of her impalement and she had to recognize his intromission was totally painless. She could just feel the impossible stretching of her pussy walls as Kyrhan gained millimetre after millimetre. She was moaning but she was just trying to imagine how it would feel to have a whole log deeply embedded into her pussy.

Kyrhan finished his glass of water when the last inch had disappeared into Jenny's belly. Then, he handed his empty glass to Kira, telling her to prepare three cups of Champagne for him and his two guests to enjoy after he was done with Jenny. Afterward only, he started to really fuck his willing partner. Jenny soon started to groan, then mewl before finally screaming but it wasn't to ask for mercy but to plead for Kyrhan to take her harder and deeper. She accompanied his thrusts by her own to increase their mutual pleasure. He cummed deep in her pussy and the release of his cum deep in her womb was marked by a long howl.

- I think that this seed will be sufficient to breed you but, just to be sure, I will try again in a few minutes! Be prepared to receive my visit frequently during the next days!

- God! In a few minutes, already! Are you sure you are really a human being?

- You perfectly know I am! And I want to show both your husbands that you are now a full fledge member of my harem. Will you agree to let them into the bedroom, now?

- I think I have nothing to deny you, now, Prince!

Soon after, Mark and Dinu knocked at the door...

- OK, guys! You may come in! Sit down on each side of the bed! You'll be able to see everything a lot better that way.

Jenny went bright red when Mark and Dinu sat down on each side of the bed. She refrained to protest as she knew that Kyrhan was in charge so she just did as he said.

- Pull your knees up and spread your legs! Wider, please, Jenny!

Both men could see the cum running out of Jenny's stretched out cunt. They knew that Jenny had certainly cummed too. Kyrhan was a notoriously exceptional lover and he always brought off his partners many times. Curiously, Jenny who had been quite shy, declining to be shared by Dinu and Mark was totally at ease being exposed before her husbands with Kyrhan's cum dripping from her pussy. The Prince noticed that both men sported a huge hard on. They were somehow more excited than they could remember since they had known Jenny.

- I will enjoy Jenny for two or three weeks but after that, I would like for the three of us to share her. I'm sure she will enjoy having three big cocks at the same time to deal with!

Jenny was red faced : her two husbands had a good look at her cum soaked pussy. But she didn't try to elude their eyes. She was on duty to her true Master and she wouldn't disappoint him! Kyrhan smiled at her and calmly started to finger her pussy in front of them. His fingers were soon covered with cum, he pulled them out of her cunt and offered them to her tongue. She cleaned them without any reluctance.

- Dinu, I would like you now to finger Jenny while she gives me good head! Jenny, You won't stop before your mouth will be filled of my seed but you won't swallow it! I want you to deposit it on Mark's cock and then you'll clean it thoroughly with your tongue!

- As you want Prince!

Jenny obeyed once more without any apparent reluctance. This time Dinu and Mark were actually involved but that didn't change anything for her, it seemed! But Kyrhan wasn't done with her.

- Jenny, it's time for a second bout for me with you. Just, I would like a little privacy! So, Kira, please take these fine gentlemen to your own bedroom and let them sample your treasures freely!

Kira didn't need to be told twice and she hastily left with the two men. They had put on their clothes but she kept her tits out on show and the two men were kissing them on their way. She climbed on her bed on her four. Mark placed himself between her legs and swiftly skewered her. Meanwhile Dinu was busy playing with Kira's tits. He gave them plenty of love bites around her nipples, while Mark was fucking her. Dinu pulled out and Kira started stroking his cock. When he felt sated, he pushed Kira's head down on to his erect cock and she started giving him good head!

Kira was often sucking Kyrhan, that was why she had no problem accommodating Dinu's big knob. She didn't even choke as he pushed her head all the way down on his cock. In reality, she wasn't giving him head, he was using her mouth as he would have used a pussy! He was moving her head in his hands, almost masturbating in her mouth, and, when he came, he gripped her hair tight and held her head close for what seemed like a very long time, pulling her down with no gentleness to his crotch sinking deep into her throat. Dinu smiled at Mark and suavely asked if he was jealous?

When he released her hair, Kira got up. Both men could see Mark's seed dripping from Kira's pussy and her lips and chin were smeared with Dinu's cum. Both men were quite proud having fucked Kira wild but when Dinu tried to bugger her and was unable to et sufficient friction to make him cum, the two men realized to their dismay how superior Kyrhan was! While they were making this debasing discovery, Kyrhan's seed filled Jenny's pussy for the second time that day. Jenny hadn't noticed any reduction of the hardness of the cock that was forcing itself into her pussy.

Kyrhan let Jenny rest for half an hour. When she emerged from her little nap, Kyrhan made her on her four. It was time to make her a three shotgun. She tried to convince Kyrhan his cock was far too large to enter her arse but the Prince just laughed at her fear.

- With progressive stretching and patience, you could receive a stallion! All the girls of my harem have overcome this little test! There will be no exception for you, Jenny!

Jenny bent her head down in silent acceptance of her fate. She was thinking that Kyrhan would rip open her bum and she would die in horrible pain! She bit her lower lip and waited for the unavoidable pain! Kyrhan prepared her with a fourth of a pint of lubricant he carefully instilled into Jenny's ass hole. Then he pushed into her sphincter a small dildo. He inflated it slowly, waiting to suppress completely the slack and making her walk a bit with her arse stuffed. As soon as the pain disappeared, he just inflated the dildo a little more. When Kyrhan considered Jenny's bottom was ready to receive his cock, he hastily deflated the dildo and took it out. He replaced it swiftly with his cock. Jenny was amazed not to feel any real pain. Kyrhan's mammoth cock went in easily and he started immediately to move it in her bowels. He made it slow at the beginning but Jenny soon came to enjoy it. She urged Kyrhan to bugger her at a steadier pace and the Prince couldn't do less than to satisfy his lover!

Jenny received Kyrhan's fourth load of seed with a scream of triumph : now she felt a true woman, a member of Kyrhan's harem. She was grateful to Mark to have allowed it and to Dinu to have helped her in her training and, of course, to Kira who had managed it so masterfully!

Jenny's final joy was complete when she had regained her composure with Kyrhan still deep in her arse. He made her watch her reflection in the mirror. She could see a well-fucked woman, totally owned by her Lord and Master, beaming with pride and joy. Kyrhan cooed to her ear; telling her that she would have from now on her apartment in the harem. That wouldn't change a lot from her previous life, apart from Kyrhan's regular visits. He finished by telling her, she shouldn't think herself as Jenny any more. Kyrhan had chosen another, Indian sounding name for her : She would be known as Jodhaa Singh. Kira would arrange later for a formal change of identity. Kyrhan explained that Jodhaa had been an Indian princess who married a Muslim Prince and helped bring peace to the country. Jodhaa thanked profusely Kyrhan for having chosen such a name for her! She considered her reflection in the mirror once more and shrugged : Jenny disappeared from her mind and was replaced by her new personality!

12