Mark's Destiny Ch. 08

Story Info
Mark’s new life in Kyrhan’s palace.
5.1k words
3.83
17.6k
9

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Mark's new life in Kyrhan's palace

Jodhaa's formal admission in Kyrhan's harem took a few weeks after the momentous film shooting, of which Kira had asked her jack of all trades Rajeev to keep a souvenir. She offered later the video to Jodhaa as her wedding gift. The formal ceremony was picturesque. Kyrthan arrived on a caparisoned horse to Jenny's former home. Mark played the role of the father of the bride, partly to involve him in the ceremony but also in order to show his acceptance of the situation. He took Jodhaa's hand and led her toward the Prince. His heart was beating when he placed Jodhaa's hand in the prince's palm. Then he followed them outside when Kyrhan climbed back on his horse and helped Jodhaa on his lap. The newly weds' horse trotted away under a rain of rose petals, rice and coins.

Jodhaa was stupendous in her red wedding saree. According to tradition, she took cooked rice in her hands and dropped it in Kyrhan's, formally acknowledging she was relinquishing the control of her wealth to her new husband. This formality had no real importance as Kyrhan's wealth was far larger than everything Jodhaa and Mark owned : it was just a symbol! Kyrhan knotted their clothes together. They made the usual seven turns around a fire with Jodhaa leading the three first and Kyrhan for the last four, another symbol. At each turn, Jodhaa felt more intimately and deeply Indian. It was like some mystic initiation, something she had never thought she would ever feel some day!

Kyrhan and Jodhaa left immediately to Shandrakor's mountain resort for their honeymoon trip. The whole Dalits team was there to form a guard of honor. Jodhaa had received gifts and been kissed by all the other girls from the harem. That was the strangest moment for her. She had now a swarm of "sisters" in the palace, many of them married on their own. She wondered how she would cope with the intricate relation web within the group. She soon discovered that her services to the Dalits team had been a nice training for her new life. All the husbands of the other girls intended to spend at least a night with her after her return from their honeymoon trip

Jodhaa had been afforded a small apartment in the harem. When she came back from Shandrakor, she discovered that her name had been painted on the door to mark this place as her own. All her belongings had been transferred there. Becoming a princess had its own advantages : the palace chef asked her what were her favorite dishes and those she disliked, a servant cleaned the room daily. Her main duty was to make the bed and after Kyrhan's visit, it was in real need of a recomplete restoration! Jodhaa was completely discharged of the usual household chores. Her only duty was to take care of herself and make herself as attractive as possible for the benefit of Kyrhan but also of the other men living in the harem or in the palace.

Kyrhan usually informed Jodhaa in advance when he intended to exert his marital rights but occasionally, he let his fantasy guide him. When he met her by chance on some errand, for example, he just took her to some secluded place, an unoccupied hotel room, a car or the former eunuchs' barracks and fucked her there at will. That were the moments Jodhaa loved the most! When she had seen the spark of lust in Kyrhan's eye, she was instantly ready to follow him into hell! She carefully noted the place Kyrhan had chosen and often took Mark or Dinu there another day : she had become somewhat addicted to making love in unusual places!

When Kyrhan wasn't available or had decided to visit or summon another girl of his harem, Jodhaa often invited Mark or Dinu in her apartment. She was not jealous of her husbands : everything considered, they were entitled to the same freedom as herself! Kyrhan had always top priority, of course. Jodhaa was still nominally in charge of the Dalits' team but she had now another girl named Nirupama to help her. Discussion wasn't simple as the girl didn't speak fluent Hindi but Malayalam as she was coming from the South of India. Her English was desperately poor but the girl was trying hard to improve it...

Mark was probably the most directly concerned by Jodhaa's new life style. His wife had her own apartment he could use freely when she was unavailable, in the Prince's apartments. Mark had an adjoining smaller bedroom with its own wardrobe so that he could take a shower and change clothes whenever he wanted, even when she had visitors in her bedroom. He had just to open as discreetly as possible the door leading to the main bedroom. If it was closed, Kyrhan was usually paying a visit to Jodhaa and wanted to have her all for himself. If the door was open, that meant that Kyrhan was open to sharing Jodhaa with Mark. That convention was valid with any other visitor!

Kyrhan visited Mark's wife once or twice a week usually but he most often summoned her to his apartment. When another married girl of his harem entertained the Prince, Mark usually looked for another girlfriend for the night. Jodhaa was fresh and new and she was often solicited. Kira had advised her not to turn down all these demands but accept at least two or three every week... On these occasions, Jodhaa usually received her suitor in her own apartment. Those who preferred to have Jodhaa for themselves all the night, just locked the connection door but those who had other intentions left the door open. Mark was wise enough when he discovered that Jodhaa was already entertaining two men to creep away but it wasn't uncommon for him to be hailed in and offered to climb on board. Jodhaa had discovered she was woman enough to satisfy three men during the same night and few men declined to share the pretty girl with Mark.

On the first occasions, it was Mark who had declined the offer. He was too shy to accept it. Kira had decided to destroy this hang up! It was quite easy : her French husband Dan visited her regularly. On these occasions, Kyrhan usually shared Kira with Dan for the first night and chose another girl during the second in order to allow the couple to spend some time together. A few words were necessary to arrange things on Dan's next visit. Jodhaa was summoned to Kyrhan's bedroom and Kira contacted Sue, then Mark.

-Mark, I know that Jodhaa is busy with Kyrhan tonight. You are alone as Sue has been invited by Peter (the English husband of Leena who had come to visit the Prince). If you haven't arranged anything else, I would like to invite you in my apartments...

-Oh Yesss, princess! I always love to spend some time with you! You're so caring!

-Thanks, Mark! Just I had already invited my French husband Dan. I hope you won't mind sharing me with him!

-I wouldn't like to interfere! Perhaps, we could meet on another occasion?

-Don't be so old fashioned, Mark! I would love to entertain both of you and Dan will like it, too! He never double teamed a girl with you! He is quite curious about your performances!

It was a clear challenge and Mark would lose face if he declined the offer! That's how Mark knocked at Kira's door and was welcomed by Dan. They shook hands but Mark tried a last time to escape :

-You're sure you don't want to be alone with Kira? I could...

-Stop that shit, Mark! I'm curious to see you in action and make Kira climb to the curtains! Some day, we may try a real orgy : you have never seen Leena servicing seven guys at the same time?

-Seven? I had never thought it would be possible!

-We need someone very strong at the base : Kyrhan is the best one for this figure. He impales the girl's arse on his cock. Then two men slide their cocks into her pussy and mouth. A slender guy can wrap her tits around his cock.

-That makes just four!

-Yes but the girl has two hands that could be put to good use:

-Quite clever! What about the last one?

-He may just wank himself in the girl's hair! But Leena would like in addition to wank two more guys between her toes. She made a demonstration for me : it's really weird but she still didn't succeed to do it all at the same time!

Kira came out of the bathroom to greet Mark. She had been busy improving her make up. She had done a good job : nobody would have thought she was past forty! She gave a light smooch on Mark's lips just to set the mood of the evening. She asked coyly to their guest to help her strip down. Mark didn't need to be told twice! Kira led him to the bed to start the game. Dan just stood there watching Kira as Mark was banging her, his cock was rock hard, making a huge tent through his pants... Dan thought that Mark wouldn't be satisfied with just a girl from this moment. He was going to want always another guy to double team his partner in the future!

Dan listened and enjoyed the show as his wife acted the total slut for this stranger on top of her. They were screwing like insane people. As usual, Dan marveled how eagerly she was responding to every single move Mark made... He encouraged Mark to new endeavours :

- Go on, old chap, give that girl the good screwing she desperately wants. Give her everything you have and make her beg for more!

Kira turned toward Dan :

-You really enjoy watching your wife getting banged, don't you?

Dan just nodded in approval. Mark was fucking Kira so violently that sweat was pouring down his back, dripping from his nose and making all his skin shiny.

Sweat was pouring down his back and Kira gasped for air each time Mark plunged into her pussy as if she could not get enough air. Dan had never seen Kira so passionately responding to a lover except with Kyrhan during their first encounters. Mark's sinewy thighs made a loud slap each time he banged into Kira's upturned ass cheeks. Her feet were framing her head as Mark was fucking her madly. Kira was screaming continously :

- Oh God, Yes, Mark! Fuck me. God...Yeah.... Fuck me good! Kira's legs were pedaling wildly out in the air as Dan joined them on top of the bed and watched the couple screw. He started encouraging them with dirty words :

-That's right, Mark! Fuck that bitch out, give that pussy the pounding this slut craves for and make her call for her mother! Kira! Listen to me: You love the shagging Mark gives you, don't you?... Go on! Tell him he may use you just as he wants. Tonight, you're just a receptacle for his spunk!

Kira was desperate for air as Mark kept driving his long hard cock into her pussy. Dan insisted :

-Tell Mark your pussy is his to plunder, that you want his baby in your womb!

Kira choked with repressed laughter :

- Sorry, luv! It may be difficult as Kyrhan has done his best for two months to impregnate me! Oh shit, Mark, to hell with these little games : fuck my little pussy hard, Mark. I love what you're doing to me!

Seconds later, Kira yelled again as she climaxed wildly. She kicked her feet out and hit Dan in the shoulder. Kira continued to thrash herself around under Mark as he thrust into her pussy. He groaned like a lion as he shot his seed deep inside Kira's pussy. Mark was trying to recover his breath as he shot wad after wad of hot seed into Kira's pussy. Dan finally grabbed Mark's shoulder and said:

- Make this hot female on her four, so you can take her doggie style while I fill her mouth with my spunk!

- Why don't you fuck her arse?

-Don't be stupid, Mark : Kyrhan uses her back passage once or twice a week if not more often! You could easily push a Coke can in there! I wouldn't get any friction and I am really well endowed! Your Jodhaa will be the same in a few months! I consider her arse to be Kyrhan's private territory!

Nevertheless, Dan was horny as hell as he aimed the tip of his cock toward Kira's mouth. She had obediently formed a nice 0 with her mouth and her tongue was busy coating her lips with saliva. It would get in smoothly! He took hold of his cock and humped forward. The head of his manhood almost immediately disappeared between her lips. He was already enjoying the lewd caresses of Kira's expert mouth. He felt as if she would pump him dry and that was certainly her objective! He slid right in to the hilt and moved the head of his cock around getting it nice and wet for the next step!

Kira lifted her legs up with her feet wide apart to offer Mark an easy target. She waited patiently for him to mount her doggie style. He wasn't as fast as she needed. Finally, she turned about and told him :

-Come on, Mark! Fuck me like a true man, hard and deep as I like it. I won't ask for any mercy!

Mark did not need to receive further encouragement as he pushed forward into Kira's pussy with all his strength. She gasped a little in response. He began to fuck her, grabbing at her hips to get more leverage. He could feel her dripping wet pussy clamping around his cock and trying to milk him dry. She really knew how to treat a man with her pussy muscles! Mark watched in the same time as Dan placed his hands on the back of Kira's head keeping her locked against his crotch! He started to move between her lips with increasing speed, trying to match Mark's rhythm. He must have been right on target as Mark yelled in triumph, flooding Kira's mouth with a huge load of spunk and Dan followed a few seconds later, making her choke with the volume of his semen.

A few minutes later, they were resting on the settee with Kira totally naked between her two lovers. Kira nibbled her lips as Mark gave her a small peck. She puckered her lips for another more lingering kiss that lasted and lasted much longer. Mark held Kira's hand and returned her kiss, locking his lips to hers and pressing her mouth against his. He pushed his tongue deep as Dan contemplated them with a deep smile. He didn't want to say anything and break the spell. They were still exchanging hot kisses, when Mark, eager for other pleasures, pulled Kira tightly against his chest, squeezing her breasts against his chest. Mark moved his arm around Kira's slender waist and drew her to him. He was unsure of her reaction in front of her husband. He was gratified when she leaned forward and kissed him once more on the lips. He sat down on the settee and pulled Kira at his feet. She eagerly fell to her knees. Mark drew her to his crotch and she willingly engulfed his rigid pole. He sent a triumphant look to Dan and told her to tweak her nipples in her right hand and use her left one to wank Dan...

-There is no reason for him to be left out of our little games! If Kyrhan has reamed you so much you won't be of any use to a normal man, you'll just have to work double duty to entertain both of us!

Kira was certainly unable to reply to Mark! He swiftly pulles out of her mouth, just seconds before he cummed in her mouth and pushed her down on the floor. She was thinking he wanted to fuck her right there on the floor. She parted her legs wide to help him enter her as deep as he wanted!

Mark skewered Kira properly. He placed her with her back against the wall. From his place, Dan had a clear view of them. He heard kissing noises. Mark was probably sucking her tits while he fucked her for his dear life and she appeared to love it tremendously! Dan saw Kira's hands resting on Mark's hips and holding them tight against her. The man fucking Kira eased back and Dan could see the man's engorged prick just out of Kira's pussy for the first time. He couldn't help notice how large it was. Mark's cock was poking straight out and looked massively big, long and very meaty with an odd bend in the middle. Kira must enjoy being rammed by such a nice manhood!

They resumed their kisses, totally ignoring him. Mark lifted Kira a bit too much and his cock popped out. They exchanged a sigh of dismay. Mark hastily pointed his cock straight into Kira's tummy on the required upward angle. Kira took the cock in her hand Making Mark groan. She watched her lover straight in the eyes and she bore down, lewdly rotating her hips as she impaled herself on his impressive cock.

-God! You're so big, Mark!

-Wait until you feel it inside you to the hilt once more! It may find its way to your mouth!

-Don't brag, Mark! Just act and give me your best!

Dan didn't make a noise nor any move, trying to follow their exchanges. Clearly Mark wanted Kira to ride him. He whispered to her ear :

-Go on, dear, climb on top of me.

Kira giggled lasciviously as Mark pulled her on his lap but her giggles were soon replaced by kissing sounds, then by more and more revealing noises.. She soon started to really scream and Dan couldn't repress a raging hard on : he would soon really need a release! In a few minutes, Mark reached his climax. After a few minutes reveling in the aftermath, Kira stood up and freed herself from her lover's cock. In the movement, her pussy made a loud gurgling sound as air rushed in to fill the void in her belly. Mark's cum soon started oozing from her pussy, adding to her shame. Kira's cheeks became flushed as she turned toward Dan. He told his wife :

-No need to feel any guilt, darling! Mark is a really nice partner and he has really nice assets any girl would like to sample!

He went to her and rubbed her tits with the back of his hand. She gasped in bliss and let him continue. She placed her hand on his crotch, and began to massage and press gently his cock and balls. Dan bent down and kissed her face lovingly. Kira then put her arms around Dan's neck and held him against her. She grabbed Dan's shoulders and pulled him down to her. She gave him a long kiss on the lips and whispered to him :

-I love you, darling!

Kira pushed her tongue inside his mouth. He soon nstarted to respond and kissed her in return... Dan started to run his hands anywhere he could, on her luscious hips, her proud breasts and her glorious ass. It was Mark's turn to take the voyeur role! Kira wiggled in pleasure and rubbed her large tits against his muscular chest! It seemed to make Dan crazy with desire. They continued to kiss with increasing avidity. Mark just wondered how a girl could respond so wantonly to two men in just a few minutes!

Kira regally kneeled on the floor, and began to lick Dan's cock. She took it inside her mouth and swallowed it all almost instantly while Mark stood there looking down at this brunette girl with the large nipples sucking dearly Dan's cock. It was as hard as it would ever be. Kira alternated between gulping the tip and massaging it in her throat and licking it from the tip down to the engorged balls hanging in their sack. Dan started to moan and finally told her :

- Kira, You've always been talented with your btongue but it seems that your continuous association with Kyrhan had made you reach another level! You could give an ermit a raging hards on!

-I hope so, Dan darling! I would hate to have a man totally impervious to my caresses!

Kira wrapped her arms around Dan and gave him a long passionate kiss.

-I can't wait to see how horny my little romp with Mark has made you, Dan! Just keep some strength for the end as I would like to have both of you empty your balls in my mouth and my pussy at the same time!

-Don't worry, Kira! I'm always ready to service you! And Mark is, too!

Mark's cock was poking into his belly button and he obviously was on the verge of premature ejaculation. Kira took pity on him and told Dan to put his big cock in her tight pussy at once and arrange to leave the way free for Mark.

-Go on, Dan, fuck me for good, hard and deep! Fuck the shit out of my tight pussy!

Women desires are orders for true men and Kira soon was unable to speak back coherently, just able to groan moan and scream her lungs out! Kira swung her leg up and straddled Dan. She sat withy her face toward him and she slowly lowered her belly to meet his urging cock. At the beginning, she was just nibbling the tip of his cock with her nether lips. She turned toward Mark and started to lick his cock like a lollipop. In the same moment, she wiggled her bottom and sunk down on the rigid pole that gradually disappeared in her pussy. She sent her tongue in a deep exploration of Mark's mouth, receiving his wandering tongue in return!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12