Mark's Destiny Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira gently lifted her buttocks and pushed downward, impaling herself on Dan's massive erection. He was holding his pole in his right hand pointing to the ceiling and he was preventing her to move away with the other hand, although she had certainly no intentions to escape! She parted her love lips to make entry easier! She was guiding him anxiously to her waiting hole. She was also starting slow up and down and circular movements, preparing herself for his entry. Her moves got slowly deeper and wider as she was stretched to dimensions. His cock disappeared inch after inch into her greedy pussy.

Kira placed her hands on Dan's chest to get more support when the last inches gradually were fed into her pussy! She was giving all the appearance of actual pain but Mark could see the wet shine covering Dan's cock as he moved it now almost freely in her formerly tight pussy! Her pussy must have been dripping wet from the excitement otherwise it could never have gotten in so fast. Kira told Dan how stretched out her tight pussy felt. It was just small talk as Kyrhan had certainly visited her pussy when he had married Kira but Mark felt insanely jealous.

Kira was starting to get wild as Dan's shaft was sliding inside her to the hilt. Dan was now raising his own hips to meet her downward thrusts trying to get as much of him inside her as possible. Incredibly, Kira's mouth was also glued to Mark's cock and she was pumping him for his dear life. He had placed his hands behind her head and he was preventing her to pull away. The savage spark in his eyes advertised he held her in a vice grip that nobody coulod ever break! Kira finally placed both her legs behind Mark's shoulders to get him as deep as he could be in her pussy! Kira's pussy was desperately clamping around Dan's cock Kira then moved her legs out to the sides of his buttocks and held onto him with her hands as he increased his pace to a frenzy!

The pumping noises had started again and Mark could hear the difference between the liquid noises she produced each time he filled her pussy with his rigid cock and the gurgle she emitted when he pulled out.

Kira finally surrendered ands cooed to Dan to keep up fucking her hard and deep, whispering to his ear how much she loved his thick shaft deep inside her pussy. He yelled out that he was about to spurt his cream in her womb.

-Yes, Darling! Give it to me! Now!!!

-Here it comes, darling! My hot seed, just for you, baby! Enjoy!

This order is tantamount to ultimate humiliation for some women but Kira set herself to obey immediately. She relinquished any control on herself and let the positive feelings invade her body and take complete control of her mind. She emitted a long shriek that reached Kyrhan's ears in his bedroom not far away. You could have seen Dan, Mark and Kira's buttocks and ass hole spasming wildly as their bodies shook in the throes of a deep climax. A few minutes later, Kira had another even bigger one as Dan and Mark were pumping load after load of hot sperm deep inside her belly and her mouth. She had told them Kyrhan had probably already brought her up : there was no point in withholding their seed!

Dan then started to withdraw even more slowly from my Kira's well fucked pussy. Dan and Mark were able to hear the audible plop when Dan's cock head popped out of her pussy leaving a thick trail of white sperm behind it. Kira had dutifully swallowed as much cum as she had been able but there were revealing wet rivulets around her mouth and covering her chin. A late jet from Mark had hit the base of her nose and had almost reached her left eye. Kira was sprawling on the bed, flat on her back, arms and legs widely spread. Anyone could have guessed what she had been up to when exhaustion had stopped her in her tracks.

Dan was quite proud of the show his wife had offered them. One thing was sure : Mark's inhibitions have certainly been blown away and he would be in the future an asset in their small community! Perhaps, receiving Kira and Jodhaa together would be an interesting sequel, or even better : he thought of a pleasure party with Mark, Kyrhan and himself and just Kira and Jodhaa. Watching Kira and Jodhaa playing together would be a nice break for the men to build back their strength after mating with either of the girls. They were so hot that he sincerely doubted they would have any time idle for hours.

Another positive point was that Jodhaa had proved publicly that she was a true member of their tiny group : she was of US origin but she wore the saree with the elegance of a native Indian girl, she spoke perfectly Hindi and she was rapidly improving her Mayalam. Her mastering of French language was equally rather good! A French industrialist in visit to New Delhi would soon spend a few days in Kyrhan's palace on Dan's suggestion. He would propose Kira to choose Jodhaa as the assistant of this official and Mark's wife – No! Now Kyrhan's new wife! - would probably be quite ready to extend her services far wider than the poor French man would have expected!

The long break had helped Mark and Dan to retrieve some energy. Even Kira was now fully awakened and she was considering her two lovers with renewed interest. Mark was the first to move : he reached over and pulled Kira next to him on the bed and began kissing her again, caressing her from the nape to her neck, her breasts, her hips and her thighs. She told him how much she was fond of his caresses. He got up and covered her body with his muscular frame. Soon, Dan could hear the mattress getting a sound workout and Kira's voice, begging Mark to screw her with no mercy. Dan watched Kira's nails planted in Mark's back as he drove his cock into her. Her legs were on either sides of him, pointing to the ceiling. He had his hands holding up her heels and her reaction was quite positive!!!!

Mark pummeled Kira's pussy with the impetuousness of a newlywed husband for about forty minutes. He was clearly tired as otherwise he would have concluded much earlier but Kira seemed to enjoy his relative slowness! The unmistakable groans Mark emitted informed Dan that the duel was about to reach its ultimate end. Mark spewed his seed into Kira's pussy and swiftly disengaged. He fell on his side completely exhausted. Kira turned her magnificent eyes toward her husband in mute proposal. Dan was no man to leave a demoiselle in distress without help.

He just swept her pussy clean of the excess of Mark's semen and plunged in the hole his friend had just left idle a few minutes before. Kira yelled in triumph when Dan's cock entered her to the hilt once more, pushing Mark's offering deeper in her womb. He hammered into her with the same energy Mark had previously displayed. After a few minutes, he stopped suddenly to Kira's dismay. He gently whispered to her, telling her

how sweet and liquid her pussy was and how tight it felt with all her muscles clamping around him!

-Thanks, darling! But now, I would like you to fill once more my little pussy! I really need some rest!

-Your wish is about to be fulfilled, luv! I'm ready to shoot a last load in your pussy! Brace to receive it when you want!

Kira gave Dan an open mouth kiss and she replied to him in the same tone :

-I am as usually, ready for you, Dan! Shoot it in deep inside my belly to join what Kyrhan, Mark and yourself have deposited there during the last day.

- Your will shall be my orders, luv!

Dan plunged into Kira's belly and his continuous groans were all you could have heard during the next minutes. Kira was panting like a wild animal in response but she was too out of breath to really answer to him. When Dan had finally drained his balls into her pussy, he tried to pull away, just as Mark had done, but Kira prevented him She wanted to keep all their semen in her belly!!!

12