Mark's Destiny Ch. 11

Story Info
A visit to the ice pits of Kyrhan's palace.
6.1k words
3.94
12.8k
7

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Chapter 11

By Dan57 and Mark

A visit to the ice pits of Kyrhan's palace

When Kira and Jodhaa returned from their visit to Shimla and the Himalayan foot hills, they were just exultant. The harsh training Kira had exposed herself to was just much more demanding than reality : Kyrhan had chosen a sunny moment to ask the girls to strip down and they had barely felt the coldness. They started a snowball fight. It was weird watching the two men in warm winter outfits exchanging snow balls with two naked girls with just gloves to protect their hands. Neither Gwanendra nor Kyrhan were experts at it but Kira and Jodhaa had been children in places where snow made a yearly appearance. The two Indian men soon learned to hit more and more often their laughing targets.

Kyrhan's ball exploded on Kira's shoulder and sprayed her whole torso with snow. She was taken out of balance and fell on her bum in the snow. Gwanendra who had waited for this moment dumped a big load of fresh snow on Kira's breasts. She yelled at the unexpected freezing contact. Her nipples became instantly rock hard, protruding like strawberries from her torso. Kyrhan changed ideas at once : from the playful mood of a teenager frolicking with his girlfriend to the more direct lust of an adult man toward his mate. He grabbed Kira in his arms and dropped her gently on a granite slab. He fumbled in his trousers to extract an already very hard cock.

When Kira realized that her husband wanted to switch to more serious activities, she opened her thighs as wide as she could to offer herself to her Lord and Master as she often nicknamed Kyrhan since their wedding : Dan was just her hubbie but Kyrhan had the exclusivity of the more formal definition. Kyrhan's cock found easily its way into the tender folds of Kira's pussy which was already drenched with her love juices. She had not been insensitive to playing naked in the snow with the Prince...

Jodhaa continued the fight and one of her balls hit Gwanendra flat on the forehead. He roared in mocking fury and made a tackle an International class rugby player would have appreciated. Jodhaa found herself with her head in the snow pinned to the ground by Gwanendra's weight. She ceased instantly fighting. He fumbled in his trousers and Jodhaa soon felt a long rod spreading open her pussy lips. A minute later, she was skewered to the hilt by her lover's long pole and she soon added her moans, groans and screams to Kira's as both girls were fucked wild by their Indian lovers. The two men were so deeply excited that they cummed almost at the same moment. Kyrhan and Gwanendra pulled out of their very wet sheaths and fell on their back to get some fresh air.

But once was just not enough for men like Kyrhan and his friend. More over, the girls were naked and they could catch a cold if they stayed immobile in the snow or just on a stone slab like Kira. Jodhaa had already been fucked in the snow and Kira insisted for discovering how she would feel in the same position. Kyrhan and Gwanendra lifted her carefully and dropped her on a thick snow bank with her arms and legs spread out. She screamed when her delicate tits came in contact with the snow but she made no move to escape. Kyrhan covered his cock with cold cream and pushed it into her arse. She was accustomed to receive him that way quite often but his weight pushed her always deeper into the snow! Kira writhed wildly under her husband's body and he loved feeling her squirming under him. She screamed in total abandon when the Prince filled her back passage with his warm seed.

When he reluctantly pulled out of her arse, Kyrhan noticed that the lips of both girls were blue from the cold. Kyrhan and Gwanendra urged them to put on back their winter outfits even though they assured their lovers they felt quite well. Kira prepared them a cup of hot tea, and, just to prove Kyrhan she felt well, she opened the top of her ski suit and served him his tea, naked from the waist up on her knees in front of him. In truth, blood returning in her nipples felt like nettle stings but she was really enjoying the feeling! Kyrhan caressed her breasts and he bent down to take her nipples in his mouth. She fed them to him like a mother giving her milk to a new born kid!

This moment and similar ones during the next two days were the centre of the gossips in Kyrhan's harem for the coming months. All the other girls wanted to play in the snow with Kyrhan, Dan or their own mates. But it was impossible to organize mass transfers of so many girls and their companions. Some of the girls even proposed to get there with some of the Dalits. They were very virile men but they weren't so eager to play in the snow... It had become a real fad among the girls and their husbands. So Kyrhan decided to implement her idea of reusing the former ice pits. It had been an extravagant idea of an old Maharajah but, at that time, transporting heaps of snow by cart was just impractical. Transportation by truck would be far easier and faster and filling the ice pits would require just two trucks of snow...

The pits themselves were still in good shape, just the Dalits had to clean the bottom of the pit from rubble and dirt accumulated during more than one century. They discovered at the base a drain that would evacuate the water from ice melting. The cleaning was coming to its end when Kira, by chance, run on an emission on people in Germany and Russia, breaking ice during winter and swimming in the freezing water. Kira was amazed seeing pretty girls in tiny bikinis entering the cold water as if they were plunging into a swimming pool in the Bahamas! Kira had always loved new experiences and this one was sufficiently extreme to catch her interest. She asked the Dalits to build a retention tank as a tiny tub for people interested...

During the first heavy snow fall in Shandrakor, Kira dispatched two trucks. The Dalits didn't need more than two hours to fill the trucks with fresh snow and two more to fill the pit. Kira left the pit take the temperature for a whole week until she entered again. The frost seized her as soon as she passed the door. That was just as she had expected it : cold but quite manageable : just 0 Celsius or 32 Fahrenheit if you prefer. She wouldn't risk frostbites! She phoned to her husband.

- Darling, the ice pit is ready to receive guests! When could we inaugurate it? .... No, just the two of us and no guests!

Kyrhan was quite aware about what his beloved wife intended to do. Kira was wearing an ice blue saree when she entered the ice pit. She hadn't reached the snow pile that the fabric had already been wrenched from her shoulders. The snow was already sufficiently packed down to tread on it but still quite soft for Kira to make a nice imprint in it! In fact, she didn't have the occasion to put her feet in the snow! Kyrhan carried her to the pit and threw her in the snow. He ripped away his own clothes and joined her there. His first move was to take her doggie style. He fucked her a long time before unloading profusely in her pussy. Then the Prince made Kira to just bend down at the waist as he worked his cock into her back passage. Kira seemed to love it dearly.

When he had cummed in her ass, Kyrhan decided to make the inauguration complete : he took his wife in his arms and lifted her from the snow. She was beaming with joy. Kyrhan put her on her knees in front of him and sat on the small wall surrounding the pit. He was no more in contact with the snow but Kira was still with her nether lips deep in the cold layer. He thought it would be a nice incentive for her to make him cum faster. Kyrhan relaxed totally to make things a bit less easy for his wife. She would have more difficulties making him hard and force him to spew his jizzm in her waiting throat but Kyrhan also knew how expert Kira's mouth could be!

Afterwards, she felt sticky and sweaty from all their lovemaking. She decided she needed to clean herself. Still naked and oblivious of the ambient coldness, she took the stairs that led to the base of the ice pit. There was an electric switch at the base of the stairs she pressed. A pump whirled in and water started to cascade from a dispenser in the wall. She extended a toe into the jet : it was really cold but her workout in the snow had cooled her skin and the contact was at least manageable... She slowly inched into the cold shower until it fell directly on her shoulders. Kira had her mouth open in a silent scream as she turned around to offer her whole body to the sprinkler.

God! She had seen German and Russian people breaking ice and jumping into freezing water for a swim and some of the girls were wearing quite tiny bikinis they could have worn on some Bahamas beach. She was as strong as them, wasn't she? When she had become accustomed to the temperature, she took a few more steps and climbed down a ladder to enter the collector tank. The coldness was even worse than under the shower but she felt invigorated by the presence of Kyrhan. He had tested the shower after her but had just dipped a toe in the cold water : that was certainly too cold for him! This was for the better as the tank was tiny : just four feet long as the water source was limited. It would have overflowed if Kyrhan had entered it too... The water was so cold that it hampered her moves. Kira was wondering whether she would be able to climb the ladder when Kyrhan just grabbed her shoulders in the water and effortlessly dragged her out...

He had ready a fluffy towel he wrapped around her. He rubbed her body vigorously and took her in his arms. He climbed the stairs on the double and opened a door at the top of the stairs. It had been a shed for the maintenance tools needed for the ice pits but Kira had transformed it in a cosy bedroom with thick and very warm comforters. Kyrhan carefully dropped Kira on the bed, joined her under the comforters and turned toward his wife. He seemed really excited by having seen his mate swimming in the very cold water and he had quite obvious intentions of making her quite warm, now! Kira opened her arms to welcome him but she had few occasions to emit intelligible words for the coming hour. She had never seen Kyrhan so horny! She would need to take another shower afterward, but a warm one, this time!

It seemed that Kira's lust had been doubled by the short cold shower but Kyrhan's had been at least increased tenfold. He needed at least two hours to get sated at last! It was an experience Kira wanted to feel again but not in big groups : maybe two girls with a strong man like Kyrhan or two studs with a single girl but no more!

The official public inauguration took place a few days later. Kira publicly thanked the Dalits team for their constant dedication. This time she was wearing a formal saree and she stayed to the right of Kyrhan. They had decided he wouldn't be directly involved in the party : Since she had tested the ice pit, she wanted Kyrhan all for herself! Most of the show would be offered by Leena and Jodhaa. Each of them would have two Dalits to service in the snow. They had been allowed to pick up the studs they preferred and, of course, Jodhaa had picked up Dinu and his son! That would certainly ensure a very good show!

Kira had decided to tease Mark and Peter : they would be invited to watch their wives playing with their Indian mates. But they wouldn't be allowed to join them in the snow at this moment, just massage their wives when the four men would have taken their pleasure with them. Two other girls would then be chosen in Kyrhan's harem among the volunteers and another group of four Dalits would be allowed to enter the arena with them and so on until all the Dalits who were interested had had an opportunity to show their worth!

The release Peter and Mark desperately waited for had to be postponed when Kira, with a teasing smile, announced that Kyrhan could invite whoever he wanted among the girls. Of course, none of them would be bold enough to decline the offer of their Master. No one was really surprised when the Prince chose Kira, his Princess and Jodhaa, his most recent wife. Peter was an Englishman with all the composure you could expect from one but Mark was sporting a raging hard on that he didn't even try to hide! Kyrhan joined the two girls in the snow for a quite spectacular show. The general remark was that Kira, Jodhaa and Leena were of a special class as they seemed on fire when they were performing in the snow with their mates while the other girls seemed rather devoid of their usual energy!

Then it was Mark and Peter's turn, at last! As soon as Kira had told them to join their wives on the snow pile, they hastily disrobed. Kira had allowed them to pick up their own wives as neither of them had been trained to endure the cold! Kira didn't want either of the two men to catch a cold! Peter kissed one of Leena's tits as he pulled her body toward him. He gave her a passionate kiss on the lips before shoving his erect cock straight into her pussy. A few feet from them, Mark was humping wildly Jodhaa with her face and her whole breasts deep in the snow. He had gotten extremely excited watching Dinu screwing her right in front of him! He wanted to show the old Dalit that he could fuck his wife with the same energy! He helped her up and without any foreplay, made her sit on his cock with her face turned toward her Indian boyfriend.

Kira thought that she would arrange Jodhaa on another occasion, to be shared in front of Kyrhan and herself by Dinu and Mark. The end result could be interesting. Even Jodhaa would love to have her lovers enter a competition of who would be the best fuck! It reminded Kira of the competition between Dan and Kyrhan during the early years of their association when Kyrhan tried to sire all of Kira's offspring...

A monthly visit to the ice pit became a must for Kyrhan's wives but also to the palace customers. Of course, any traces of their lewd activities were hidden and the soiled top layer of the snow was removed. Ice cream cones and drinks were hidden in the clean snow : children loved to search for delicacies and their parents loved the coolness of the place when it was so hot outside in summer! During the week ends, the ice pit returned to its original destination and, of course, it was banned for family visits! But a letter from an old friend gave an idea to Kyrhan to offer new activities to his friends.

The Prince invited Gwanendra to his palace. The patrolman had never taken extended vacations and, of course, had never travelled that far. A stay in Kyrhan's lush palace would be mind boggling for him, a visit to the Gods' world! He was initially rather reluctant to accept Kyrhan's offer and leave his familiar mountains although he realized he would probably have the occasion to fuck several very pretty ladies! The Prince felt the rugged man's hesitation to leave his beloved mountains. He decided that only a girl could possibly break his reluctance. Kyrhan thought that Kira and Jodhaa were just too friendly to force him to come along. He phoned to Leena : in his opinion, she was wilder, exactly the kind of woman a mountaineer would love to tame. Her husband was presently in Brazil, visiting their friend Joan and she was just entertaining her green grocer who had some new very degrading ideas... She was more than happy to travel to India to escape the clutches of that beast!

Kyrhan's instructions had been quite clear : he didn't want Leena to wear Indian clothes. She should choose the classical outfit of a conservative English lady with a long pencil skirt and a buttoned up sweater over some satin shirt. With the coolness of the mountains in Shimla, she decided she would be able to wear stockings and such things totally unknown to the mountaineer. He would get mad when he would strip her naked on his bed! Leena felt like a Geisha when she entered the hotel. She was wearing clothes that would have seemed quite elegant to her grand mother in Scotland, nothing like the elegant sarees she often wore at home or when she was travelling in India. She had also taken a large umbrella to protect her face from the sun.

Leena was quite fond of Gwanendra who had been a very good lover : less elegant and caring than Kyrhan but more direct! She had loved his abrupt manners and his brusque sensuality. At a moment, in the mountains, he had placed a hand on her belly and another on the hollow of her back and had lifted her in the air over his shoulder, shrieking in surprise, to place her on a stool with her head hanging freely backwards and her legs widely parted. He could appreciate how supple she still was. Leena had not fully realized how he wanted to take her that he was already impaling her vigorously. She had wildly enjoyed Gwanendra's rugged manners in total contrast to Kyrhan's urbanity!

Leena waited for him in the lobby of the hotel. He had phoned her he would be there around ten AM and she was already daydreaming about what he would do to her! How would he react when he would meet an English Lady, not one wearing a Victorian corset like during the ball Kyrhan had offered to please Jodhaa but an equally sophisticated one in modern clothes and high heels?

From her seat, she saw Gwanendra talk with the reception clerk who made a gesture toward the lobby. The mountaineer walked toward her. He had a bunch of flowers in his hand, a nice gesture for such a simple man! He had trouble recognizing her. She had put her long hair into a tight bun that increased her haughtiness. Gwanendra stopped in his tracks, suddenly unsure of himself.

- Gwanendra, my dear, you seemed more at ease when you fucked me in the snow with Kyrhan!

- Yes, Milady Leena, but you looked like just a simple girl to me but here, you look so... sophisticated that...

- ... you don't know how to deal with a simple girl like me? Don't feel impressed by these garments! Underneath, I am still the sexy girl you have fucked so masterfully! I hope you have kept your direct manners that I have loved so much. My husband is so much different from you!

- Kyrhan?

- No, Peter, the English gentleman you've already met! He is perfect to share a cup of tea or a glass of sherry with or discuss about the shoes I should put on for a visit to a Prime Minister, but he isn't up to throw me in a pile of snow and fuck me there wild like a tiger in heat! I enjoy both as long as the men's pricks are long and hard!

- Leena, you're a true slut!

- And I tremendously enjoy it! But stop the small talk, please! I would like you to come with me to my bedroom. I am craving for your big cock!

- Where do you want it : pussy, ass, mouth or maybe you would like to wrap your tits around my manhood?

- Just as you want for our first encounter but I intend you to ram all my holes before we take our lunch. Then I'll be totally yours for the afternoon and we will have the whole night for ourselves, afterwards!

- A pleasant program, in my opinion!

Gwanendra seemed now in a hurry to get to her room. He followed Leena to the lift and he kept a stiff lip when he was faced to this unusual for him device! Leena smiled when she realized Gwanendra couldn't keep his eyes from the luscious curves of her body. She arched her back, pushing her butt backwards and inhaled deeply, taking shallow breaths in order to offer her guest the most attractive curves she could present him. Her companion couldn't resist. In the lift, he cupped her left breast through her sweater and used his free hand to grab her right ass cheek. That was just what she had wished and she made no move to thwart his crude caresses.

When he closed the suite door behind them, Gwanendra pushed Leena against the massive frame and kissed her fervently. She kissed him back, holding him tight against her, totally open to his actions. She had half dreamed he would rip off her clothes and fuck her against the door, but the mountaineer was more civilized than she had expected : he led her to the bed and very carefully removed her sweater, then her shirt and finally a long dress. When he discovered her undies, she thought his eyes would pop out of their sockets : she had chosen for him a cupless bra and crotchless panties that didn't hide anything, just delineating the most pleasant parts of her body. Gwanendra had never seen a girl wearing silk stockings and he grew instantly addicted to the delicate touch under his fingers.

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12