Mark's Destiny Ch. 13

Story Info
Wedding preparations.
6.1k words
3.57
20.1k
7

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
865 Followers

Chapter 13

Wedding preparations

Note of the writer : All my stories are chained and difficult to follow if you haven't read the previous chapters.

Gwanendra hadn't realized he had been used like a pawn in Kira's game when she had checkmated Mark. The Princess really liked Jodhaa's husband and she felt sorry for him after Kyrhan's reaction. She had never expected things would go that far! She would propose to her husband in due time, a couple of months probably, to offer Mark to sire a baby in the womb of one of the harem girls. If necessary, she would volunteer herself. This should placate Mark and soothe any grief he could have against Kyrhan. In the mean time, she didn't think seriously Mark wouldn't be deprived of female company : he was really handsome and many girls in the harem were quite eager to entertain him! Moreover, even if Kyrhan still made regular use of Jodhaa's pussy and made it unduly stretched out, she could still offer her husband to use her expert mouth...

Kira had also to calm Gwanendra's fears about Preeti. With her long blonde hair that reached down to her butt, her narrow waist she was quite far from the common view in India for a woman able to give him strong and healthy children. Her curvy bum and glorious tits advertised her as a hot item in bed but would she be a prolific mother? Gwanendra wished at least four children, ideally three boys and a girl, for economic reasons : traditionally, a girl left her family to become the house servant of her mother in law. Preeti would never have to face such a duty as his parents died in a bus crash not very far from Shimla when he was on duty near the Nepalese border.

Gwanendra had come to really enjoy Preeti's company. She had practiced Bollywood dancing with Kira and he had loved watching her dancing for his own pleasure. In addition, she had a very nice voice. Kyrhan had sent her to a well-known music academy and she had made several paying performances, singing traditional songs in Hindi and Mayalam. She had even made a solo recital on the local TV. Needless to say, all the harem girls, the Dalits team and even Kyrhan, Rajeev and the other men present were watching the TV that evening. Preeti had been frozen with fear but she had performed valiantly...

In order to alleviate Gwanendra's fears, Kira presented him Preeti's son by Kyrhan. He was just four years old but already built like a quarter back of US football teams, dark haired, wide chested, clever and very curious like his father, but also tall and very handsome to the image of his mother. His skin was lighter than most other children in the school but darker than Preeti's of course! He would make a killing among the girls at University! Preeti seemed extremely happy to have the opportunity to press her son against her bosom and the boy clutched desperately at his mother. She apologized to Gwanendra : this was a boarding school and she could see her son just on Sundays for two hours and during public holidays. This meeting arranged by Kira was a special moment for both of them!

Kira reminded Gwanendra that Kyrhan had always top priority to mount a new bride in the harem and Preeti would be no exception! If Gwanendra decided to marry her, she would spend her wedding night in Kyrhan's bed and she would enter Gwanendra's bed freshly fucked and just bred by the Prince. But first, he would have to wait for Preeti's divorce before thinking to marry her! They would also have to agree about Preeti's future duties toward Kyrhan : would she stay in Shimla and visit the palace regularly or would Kyrhan visit her? In that case, they would need a larger house to receive the Prince. Kira suggested that Preeti could just spend a week every month in Shimla before returning to Kyrhan's palace but she should be ready to receive any of the husbands of the harem girls or the girls themselves in her marital bed... For a girl in the harem, staying resolutely straight had been proved an impossible mission. All of them had had a bi experience and accepted a girl's caresses at least when no man was available. Kyrhan himself had nothing personally against lesbians but sexist dykes just had no place in his harem!

Kira was driving the car and Gwanendra and Preeti shared the back seat. They had been quite quiet on the first leg of their outing but on the return trip, they couldn't keep their hands from one another. Gwanendra had snaked a hand inside Preeti's choli and he was mauling her breasts while Preeti had discreetly slid her hand in Gwanendra's dhoti, freed his cock from his garments and she was wanking him slowly. Kira had noticed it but she wanted to help the romance between them to develop freely. When she stopped on the parking lot of the harem, she pretended to discover what the two lovebirds were doing. She scolded Preeti :

- You could have told me you wanted to fuck Gwanendra! If it was such an emergency, I would have just driven you to some secluded place and your boyfriend could have fucked you on the hood of the car. Of course, after having watched you having a good time together, I would have taken my share of him! But, it's still possible! Gwanendra, you may fuck your girl on the back seat now!

Kira left them alone. The mountaineer just looked around to be sure nobody could see them. Preeti lifted herself from the seat to help him remove her garments. The interest of traditional Indian clothing was evident at this moment : no buttons! A single tug at the saree pallu was sufficient to uncoil the garment. Her petticoat was just held up with a string knotted at her waist. Underneath, she was just wearing her choli that Gwanendra had already unhooked and her knickers that had an elastic waistband. Preeti was naked faster than their situation could be described. Gwanendra didn't bother removing his clothes. His cock was already free and he helped Preeti to straddle him. Her shaven pussy lips were wet with her juices and her delicate clit was standing proudly at attention.

Preeti moaned slightly when she felt Gwanendra's engorged cock forcing open her nether lips. She was getting now accustomed to his girth but she was quite pleased to be still tight for him : he would get more pleasure from her, but he wouldn't have to drill into her to force his entry ; both of them would enjoy tremendously their encounter! Gwanendra started to thrust into her pussy and she soon grew near to a delicious orgasm. She let out a loud gasp, as her body began to convulse and shake wildly. Her eyes had rolled back with only the white visible, and her mouth was gaping open, as she bucked and thrashed, properly impaled on Gwanendra's cock. The waves of pleasure engulfed her and she was lost to the world for a few minutes.

Gwanendra made her unsaddle from him and deposited her on his left side. He rolled down on his back out of breath. Preeti lay on the bed, her legs widely parted as she slowly recovered her breath. Her eyes were closed. She was trying to keep in her mind the pleasure she had just felt. She turned on her belly, imagining she was again riding Gwanendra. Suddenly a tongue snaked its way between her ass cheeks. She arched her back, thinking she was in the middle of some very nice erotic dream. It felt soooo good!

Preeti opened her legs further, and was delighted to discover she wasn't dreaming! It was Gwanendra's tongue exploring her ass hole. God, was he an ass man, like Kyrhan? The tongue pressed against her rosette and found its way into her asshole. She moaned plaintively in total bliss as he licked the tender flesh of her perineum. It was a mind-boggling feeling. Preeti was sad that she couldn't offer Gwanendra to bugger her. Kyrhan had been using her back passage for years now and she wouldn't be able to receive Gwanendra through her back door for months if it was even possible, now. And of course, if Kyrhan didn't use her anus during the interval, which was just unthinkable!

Preeti was relieved when she felt Gwanendra's cock pushing aside the tender folds of her pussy. She wouldn't have to face the shame of her distended anus! She sighed deeply as he slid gently inside her dripping wet hole, letting her enjoy all the corrugations of his cock. She moaned when he banged against her cervix and she groaned with satisfaction when she felt it opening to accommodate her victorious invader. She knew at this moment that he was meant to become her mate, on the same line as Kyrhan. They were the only men she knew who had popped through that barrier without inflicting her a serious pain. She was always in heaven when they filled her cunt with their monster cocks!

Gwanendra fucked her deeply and slowly, as she loved to be used, He was taking extreme care not to bruise her tender cervix, pulling out very gently and entering back with the same delicate touch. Preeti came repeatedly, gently, her soft cries encouraging her rider to more feats until he screamed in unison as he achieved his own orgasm. Gwanendra stayed deeply embedded in her pussy for a long time. His cock finally popped out of her cervix but an hour later, she could still feel him deep in her pussy. She roared in delight when she felt him moving and growing again in her pussy... Preeti felt as totally at ease as she would have been in her own bedroom or in Kyrhan's. She was in the arms of her chosen mate and nothing else mattered!

Preeti then let Gwanendra wrap her in the folds of her saree and carry her swiftly to her suite. Afterwards, they had an early dinner together where Preeti stayed naked to please her beloved mountaineer. Gwanendra carried her to her bed before it was even fully dark out. They chatted a long time and they spoke often of love. They discovered then that their lust for one another was growing again and they fell in a tight embrace. Her soft cries again echoed to his triumphant screams until the wee hours of the next morning... It was Kira who banged at the door shortly before noon to push them out of their sweet dreams of eternal love.

- Hush, lazy bones! Kyrhan wants Preeti and me to share his lunch and he would like Gwanendra to meet Naina. She is the example of the perfect harem girl even though she doesn't actually live in the harem : she has an outside job in England, a high level one but that doesn't prevent her from taking care of her husband's needs, nor of her visitors' and I have never heard her complaining when Kyrhan asks her to travel to India or elsewhere to replace another girl who is occupied here giving Kyrhan another heir or just some good time!

Gwanendra commented, half jokingly :

- It seems that a harem girl's duties are far wider than I would have expected, Kira, if Naina can be summoned from the opposite side of Earth!

- Even the Rani has the same duties, Gwanendra. Mark has told Kyrhan, this morning, he was sorry to have organized Jodhaa's breeding without asking for his agreement. Kyrhan has accepted his apologies and told him he would immediately stop using his wife's pussy. She was in the Prince's bed at the moment and she was the first to be informed! She was overjoyed : this period of stress for her had finally come to its end, even though she would still carry the final result for eight months now! In two or three months, everything will have returned to normal for her and, as a result for her husband, that was the central point!

- Is it how all your disputes end in this place?

- Most often, Gwanendra, but Kyrhan will want to mark the end of this pointless feud with a more lasting reminder. Jodhaa won't be able to give her husband a baby until about eleven months from now, the time for her to recover after her delivery. I've checked our lists and I'm the only one available at the moment!

- And you willingly accept to be impregnated by a stranger!

- Certainly, I really love Kyrhan and I will obey to any of his orders to the measure of my possibilities! More over, Mark is not a stranger but a friend, the husband of one of my sisters and, if she can't give him a baby for any reason, I can replace her!

- So, if I marry Preeti, I've been told that Kyrhan will impregnate her but I could ask to breed you in the mean time! Am I correct about it?

- Not completely, you'll have to ask Kyrhan, and the decision will be his... Do you intend to wait a full year from now?

- Certainly not!

- Then it won't be me. In a month at the maximum, I will carry a baby by Mark! In your case, depending on the date of your eventual marriage, it could be Leena, Naina, Swapna or Nazneen! Have you met them already?

- I've fucked Leena and I have an appointment with Naina today!

- She is the cleverest of us all, highly educated and brilliant. She is the only one able to beat Kyrhan at chess! She could enter the management of an International company if she wanted but, like most of us, she is rather sex addicted and I don't think she could abandon our way of life!

Preeti intervened suddenly :

- Did you imply that you intend to ask for my hand in marriage, Gwanendra?

- It's in my intention, Preeti! I'm just waiting to complete my tour of the harem before I make my formal proposal. Would you accept it?

Preeti had a cryptic smile :

- I'll consider your proposal when you'll have presented it, not the other way around, Gwanendra! A lady should know intimately her suitor before thinking to marry him!

Kira burst into laughing :

- What are you speaking of, Preeti! Gwanendra has fucked you bareback all night long and you tell me you need to know him intimately! Is there a deeper intimacy with a man than allowing him to thrust his cock in your pussy and mouth? Is there a more complete proof of trust than allowing him to do it without a condom? Don't try to fool me, Preeti!

- You're right, as usual, Kira! Yes, Gwanendra, I want you to become my husband. I will take care of your household, prepare your food, mend and iron your clothes. I will bring up your children, those you will sire in my womb and those other girls will give you! I will obviously do my best to make you happy in life and in your bed, I pledge I will honour and obey my husband all my life!

- Good, Preeti! Will you accept me as your Lord and Master?

Kira at this moment interfered :

- I'm afraid, Gwanendra, that is not possible! A woman in this harem has just a single master and it's Kyrhan! She is permanently at his beck and call! Be content being her husband and having her honour and obey you! You can make her do anything as long as it's not against Kyrhan's will! Do we have an agreement?

- Sorry, Kira! As you said earlier, I am still not accustomed to your peculiar customs! I will learn!

- You've better, dear! Preeti, you have just a quarter of an hour to prepare yourself! We are running late for our appointment with Kyrhan!

Ten minutes later, Preeti scrambled to join Kira, just giving Gwanendra a peck on the lips before leaving. The mountaineer felt suddenly desperately lonely with Preeti gone. Was he seriously falling in love with the Australian girl? He went to the door of Naina's suite. He just wondered why a girl living in England had a suite in a Palace in India... He had heard that her husband was on some errand and wouldn't be there to share her with him! He preferred it that way : the presence of a husband would really unsettle him!

Kira and Preeti hurried toward the dining room where Kyrhan was waiting for them. He greeted them heartily and offered them to sit down.

- We have several problems pending, Kira. I gave them ample reflexion and I wanted to share my ideas with my Rani and with you, Preeti as you're directly concerned! First of all, you know that Mark has apologized and promised he would ask me in the future to be allowed to breed his wife! I'll certainly come and watch them, just to remind them the etiquette here! I did the same thing with Leena and Peter last year. I joined them on their marital bed and ran my cock along Leena's twat. Both of them have thought that I had changed my mind and wanted to breed her myself. They didn't have the guts to protest! I finally entered Leena's back passage and fucked her raw. You can't imagine their faces then! Afterward I just left them alone!

- You're a real sadist, Prince!

- And I really enjoy it, Preeti! Our second problem is that to mark our agreement, I would like Mark to sire a baby himself now. I've checked the roster and all the girls of the harem are either expecting a baby or waiting to recover after delivery...

- You seem to have overlooked the first line in the roster, luv! I've delivered our son Nigam six months ago and I feel ready for another pregnancy. I even volunteer for it!

- It would solve the problem but I had thought to knock you up myself in three months!

- You'll just have to postpone your plans a little, my Lord and Master.

- Then it's settled but I want it to be done TONIGHT! The palace doctor has just emailed me that from his results, you have just ovulated... Beware; I won't wait nine months after your delivery, this time! You'll just have three months to recover at the very maximum and to hell with the consequences! You'll just be on a special diet for a whole year! To complete your schedule, I've promised Dan he could sire another baby from you. He will have to wait a little but he is accustomed to it with me!

It was good news for Kira : she would be mounted that evening by Mark and she would carry babies for Kyrhan and then for Dan. It had been three years since the last one and she had been feeling desperate! Kyrhan was giving her the rest of his orders. Mark would meet Kira in her own apartments and would fuck her without Kyrhan's supervision! That suited the Princess perfectly : a breeding wasn't a gangbang! She had nothing against being double teamed by Kyrhan and Mark but it could occur later! The Prince turned toward Preeti.

Preeti, my dear, I've given my lawyers my instructions to start the procedure of your divorce. As your stupid husband had asked for it, they expect it would be extremely fast, three months at the maximum as there had been no contact between you and your husband for three years, now.

Preeti gasped with pleasure : she would be free to marry Gwanendra! Kyrhan continued imperturbably :

- Preeti, you can already prepare for the wedding ceremony with Kira's help!

God, Preeti couldn't wait to announce the good news to her darling mountaineer! He would be delighted! Kira waited for the dessert to ask her husband whether Gwanendra would have to wait for a full year to sire his first born. Kyrhan just shrugged and said he could knock up another girl of his choice in the harem. Kira then suggested that the best choice in her view would be Naina! Kyrhan agreed immediately to the proposal...

- A very good choice, Kira!

The Prince immediately phoned to Tim :

- Tim, I would need your help. Here is the problem : My dear Preeti is going to divorce her son of a bitch husband and she has already found another life mate. They seem to really enjoy being together. I think the wedding will take place in three months and as usual, I'll exert my rights and breed her during the wedding night!

- Congratulations, Kyrhan, Preeti is a piece of cake!

- Thanks, Tim! Just a little problem : as usual, Gwanendra will be allowed to breed another girl in my harem. Our first idea was your wife Naina but I would need your agreement!

- I thought so, Kyrhan! I knew that the delay between pregnancies would come to its end in three months for Naina and that it was unlikely I would be allowed to sire three babies with her in a row. I am already lucky to have sired the two youngest ones.

- So you don't mind if Gwanendra knock up your dear spouse then!

- Not at all! Just tell him I think he is a very lucky guy... I hope I'll be invited to the marriage!

- I agree he is quite lucky! Of course, you'll be invited : your wife will act as the bride's maid! Just tell me if you are interested by any of my girls for the wedding night...

dan57
dan57
865 Followers
12