Mark's Destiny Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

- Then I would prefer either Kira or Jodhaa.

- A good choice : both of them will be pregnant by several months and you know how horny they become then!

It was as simple as that : Kyrhan had asked for Tim's approval and, Naina was confirmed as the future mother of Gwanendra's first child. Nobody had asked for her formal approval but she would be shortly officially notified by Kira!

Gwanendra knocked at Naina's door and she came immediately to greet him. She must have been waiting for his arrival! He looked her up and was charmed by her still virginal appearance : In the USA, they would have asked for her papers to check whether she was of age to enter a dance hall or drink a Martini. Kira had told him that she had already given three sons to Kyrhan and Tim. Frankly, she didn't look like a mother of three! Her saree displayed magnificently her very flat belly with not an ounce of fat. He thought that perhaps Kyrhan would allow him to knock up that delicious looking young woman. He would love to watch her belly slowly swelling with his first child but that would be impossible as Naina probably would stay in England! She would come back in India just to deliver her baby but Kyrhan could also choose another girl. He reasoned that, in that case, why in hell had the Prince arranged this meeting? He hadn't offered him to meet Naina; he had ordered him to spend the afternoon and the night with this pretty girl!

Naina was wondering too : she had been told that Kyrhan really liked Gwanendra and wanted him to marry a girl in the harem! The most likely candidate was Preeti! Naina was quite aware of the consequences of the marriage of a harem girl : either she would leave the harem to follow her new husband or the standard procedure would apply : the marriage would take place on the day of her ovulation and Kyrhan would replace the husband in the marital bed! As compensation, the husband would be offered to breed another girl in the harem! Another rule in the harem stipulated that after a delivery, a girl would stay on the pill for three to nine months. The shortest duration of three months ended for her at the end of the present month and she already knew that in the coming six months, she would be knocked up again : would it be by Kyrhan himself, by Tim as she had hoped so much or by this handsome stud, Gwanendra?

Naina had taken her time to apply her makeup as beautifully as she could. There was a special table in her bedroom with a large mirror just for that purpose. She had applied a fresh coat of her favourite lipstick. Dan had told her its bright red colour appealed greatly to him and she used it now quite often! She had also made a point of polishing her nails and toes and applying the exactly matching varnish! If Gwanendra was to sire her next baby, she could leave him a good impression, this evening. She also sprayed a dab of Kyrhan's favourite perfume around her neck, on her cleavage and on her pussy. A woman never knows what a man could do to her!

She remembered fondly the time before her marriage with Tim and Kyrhan : at that time, she wore bright coloured kameez (tunic) with very tight Shuridars (slim pants). Now she was married, she usually wore sarees and she had a wide collection of them : she received usually several for her birthday, for her wedding anniversary (she had two!), for traditional feasts and for Kyrhan's birthday! Gwanendra looked equally great : he was freshly shaven and his hair was still slightly wet. He probably had taken a shower and she could smell the manly scent of his perfume : good! She loves when a man takes care of his body!

Gwanendra saluted her and gave her a vigorous handshake! How cute! Naina knew better and gave him a peck on the cheek then she looked at him impishly :

- If we are to share the same bed tonight, perhaps we should get more intimate already, don't you think so?

Naina had the pleasure to see the burly mountaineer blush! She gave him an open mouth kiss and it seemed to make him melt down! She smiled encouragingly at him. He was so tall and handsome! That was the first time they were alone together but he already made her quite wet!

He put his strong arms around her narrow waist as she leaned her head on his shoulder as their kiss grew more passionate ... His tongue explored the back of her mouth while one of his hands grabbed one of her ass cheeks and the other cupped one of her tits. Gosh! She had thought that this man was rather shy but, at this rate, he was going to fuck her standing against the door of her suite! She would certainly not offer him any resistance!

He pressed his lips on her mouth as they were locked in a hot passionate kiss for almost a minute. This time, it was Naina who was in a hurry to move to more action. She stepped back and began helping him out of his dhoti. Gwanendra run his mouth from her ear down to her neck, ending up his caress deep in her cleavage. She expertly slipped his dhoti off his shoulders. He pulled down his pants as quick as he could. She was happy to discover a raging hard on that promised her indescribable pleasures in the near future.

Gwanendra removed his loin cloth and she could see his cock was the same length as Kyrhan's if a bit less meaty. He was certainly longer and bigger than Tim and Naina couldn't wait to feel him stretching the delicate folds of her pussy. Gwanendra's cock was already as hard as steel. Naina couldn't wait to feel him filling her fuck hole or entering her mouth with his glorious manhood. It was now his turn to unveil her body. He pulled away her saree and threw it in a corner. He reached for the string holding up her petticoat that fell to her feet. He swiftly reached around to unhook her choli and remove her bra. She snuggled coyly between his arms. He kissed her feverishly on the lips as he removed her last garments.

Gwanendra really loved Naina's breasts : they were hard, pointing proudly upward with mouth watering large dark nipples. They didn't wobble too much even when she walked even though they were now deprived of any support! He started trailing kisses from her earlobes to these gorgeous nipples. He tweaked their tips in his fingers and he enjoyed watching her pushing her tits in his hands... She would never be able to pretend she wasn't enjoying it! He took the whole tips of her breasts alternatively in his mouth. She moaned plaintively but there was not a hint of pain in her moans. Naina's breasts were on fire from the continuous nibbling and mauling of her sweet tits.

Gwanendra's excitation grew to a peak He pinched her nipple hard between his front teeth. Naina screamed but she didn't try to protect her tits from his attention, on the contrary!

- Yes, Gwanendra, go on! I love when you bite my tits!

The mountaineer had already changed his line of attack : he had discovered that Naina was still producing some milk and he started to suck noisily on her nipples like a baby. She cupped her breasts, lifting them up to offer them more comfortably to his appetite. He seemed to appreciate greatly the opportunity and he told her so :

- I hope that if you are chosen by the Prince to carry my baby that you'll still be in milk then! I love drinking it directly from your udders if you let me call them so!

- It's very derogatory but I love it in your mouth, Gwanendra!

Naina wasn't insensitive to his stimulation of her breasts. Her mouth was again wide open in silent bliss and her hands were shaking as she was approaching another big climax. He started to caress her pussy, shoving two fingers in her love tunnel. It was so pleasant that she thought for a moment it would be sufficient to push her over the edge but she managed to calm down. If she was able to postpone her orgasm, it could make the next one stronger and more devastating. He kissed her again while he was ramming his entwined fingers into her pussy.

Gwanendra was looking for another way to make Naina cum wildly : he used his finger to caress her clit. Her moans got deeper and more urgent...He resumed his deep kisses. They were now French kissing one another. Naina suddenly couldn't with stand his caresses any longer. She fell on her knees at his feet. She had now his huge cock spinning freely just before her face. It was a situation most sex aware girls would love! She took one after the other his balls in her mouth and let them roll in her mouth. When she had played to her content with them, she took the hairy sac in her hands and played with it.

His cock was now banging against her chin or her nose. Naina bent forward kissing the head of his manhood. He was waiting calmly for her to take his cock into her mouth. She had postponed the moment as long as she could but now she needed to feel it entering her throat! She looked up into his eyes and felt his almost palpable tension! She slowly inched forward until the tip of his cock grazed her lips. She opened her mouth and licked it at last. Then she allowed it to get slowly down her throat. It was something she hadn't mastered at the beginning. Kyrhan had spent many hours with Rajeev teaching her to give good head. When she had gotten the knack, she had climbed the ladder amazingly fast. The general opinion now that she deep throated a guy like a pro but what really mattered to her was that Kyrhan, Tim and Dan enjoyed it tremendously and kept asking for the favour!

Gwanendra stroked her long hair in silent approval as she swallowed it completely in her mouth until it found its place down to the back of her throat. He congratulated her for her achievement when he felt his cock sweeping against her tonsils!

- Well done, Naina! I never thought you would be able to take it that far down your throat!

A few years before she would have choked with half of it in her mouth but now she had been able to take it whole and she was quite proud of her feat : Gwanendra was richly endowed and she could now dream to take Kyrhan to the hilt at last! Gwanendra looked down at her with a big smile and she felt elated to have pleased him. She wanted now to see the same smile on Kyrhan's face!

- Good, Naina! Now use your throat muscles to massage my cock! Keep going and don't stop until I tell you to stop or when I cum down in your throat!

Gwanendra soon started moaning helplessly. Naina continued to follow his instructions, continuing to swallow him down her throat. She had problems breathing but she was on a mission : she couldn't disappoint this man! Their eyes met again :

- Open your mouth wide and close your eyes, Naina! Wider!

She had opened her mouth as wide as she could and, a few seconds later, she felt a huge load of hot spunk splash against the back of her mouth. She thought she would throw up but then she felt his hands griping her hair to attract her attention. He looked her in the eyes again and ordered with his most commanding voice :

- I forbid you to throw up my seed! Swallow it all!

It was hot, thick and sticky but she swallowed it all. She managed to get it down her throat. She looked back at him in triumph! She had won her day and performed the girly duty he expected from her! Gwanendra wanted to show her his satisfaction! He pulled her into his arms forcing her mouth against his. She was a puppet in his arms. His tongue entered her mouth for a deep French kiss and she swirled her tongue around his.

- Naina, do you really need to have dinner : I have a different, much more rewarding activity to propose you?

- I'm ready for it, Gwanendra! Do me just as you want!

He took her into his arms and they exchanged passionate kisses as he pushed her towards the bed. He gently dropped her on her back raising her legs to place them on his shoulders. He caressed her feet and she mewed languidly in response. His only reaction was to kiss her ankles. He lifted one of her legs straight up, carefully aligning his cock toward her pussy... He worked his way up to her inner thigh and she buckled under him. At such a short distance, he could smell how excited she was. Her pussy was dripping wet and her love juices were oozing from her twat. He reached out and touched her very wet labia.

There were sparks of pure lust in Gwanendra's eyes as he stared down at Naina's pussy. He moved forward against the edge of the bed. The tip of his cock went in contact with her pussy lips but he was too excited to delay the unavoidable moment. He humped forward mightily and planted his huge cock deep in her belly but, for both of them, it was just a rehearsal : in less than six months, both of them were pretty sure they would be in the same position with just her womb totally unprotected and he would empty his balls full of hot baby making seed inside her fertile married belly with the total approval of her husband Tim!

At this very moment, Mark and Kira were taking a hot scented bath, the preliminary step of her breeding. She was always so excited in such circumstances, especially in the case of Mark! She already knew she would get little sleep that night and she didn't want any!

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12