Mark's Journey into a New Life

Story Info
Mark meets with a new Dom.
1.7k words
4.18
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, this is my first real story. I wanted to write a story that is plausible and that does include things like safe words, limits, and the negotiation that the first stages of a new relationship comes with. I hope you'll enjoy it, and let me know what you think in the comments!

*****

There I was, standing in front of a closed museum. Waiting for the man I've been messaging with to arrive. I knew what he looked like, I'd seen his handiwork on his profile, I'd seen his extensive friend list, so I knew I would probably be safe. My body must have missed that memo though, because I was shivering like I was freezing. I checked my phone again for the time. Three minutes past eight. I was just scrolling through my notifications when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked up and I was looking right into the face I'd seen on the photos. He was slightly taller than I was, and knew where the gym was, by the looks of it.

"Hey, you're Mark, right?" he said while he smiled. "I'm Lex, but you knew that al-ready. Sorry for suggesting to meet here, I totally forgot that the museum closes early on Wednesday nights." He seemed totally calm and relaxed, already in control.

"No problem, I should have known too, I have lived nearby for years now. You would think that I'd know these things by know, but this city keeps surprising you." His apparent calmness made me also a bit more relaxed, a bit more present.

"Haha, yeah, it has a way of keeping you on your toes, that's for sure. We can walk around for a bit, there isn't really another spot to talk around here though. There used to be a coffee spot over there that was open until late, but they relocated last month. So, I didn't want to do this right away, but we could also go back to my place. It's a three-minute walk from here," he said while gesturing in a direction of some apartments. "Only if you want, we can still take a walk if you feel that's too fast," he added hastily.

I thought about it for a moment. He seemed to genuinely care about my safety and my comfort and had thought about meeting here to make it easier. He was thoughtful and considerate, which made trusting him easier. "We can go to your place, that's fine. It probably talks easier as well."

A smile of relief spread across Lex' face. "Sure, let's go." He led me to an apartment building nearby. I knew that this neighborhood was quite fancy, it must cost quite a penny to live here. He must have seen me looking at the building. "Yeah, it's a nice place. Not as big as you would think though, although that may be a matter of perspective. It's one of the upper ones." We got off the elevator on the upper floor, and he unlocked the front door. "Please take your shoes off," His voice sounded gentle and polite, but there was a slightly dominant quality to it as well.

After we both had taken our shoes off and Lex had put away our coats, he led me to the living room. The rooms were quite spacious, but I hadn't seen that many doors in the hallway. I got the feeling the apartment was quite big, but didn't have many rooms, instead making the fewer rooms quite big. There were big windows with a sliding door which lead to a rooftop patio, and the whole room was styled quite nicely. Quite modern.

"Wow, it's really nice," I blurted out. "Way better than my small apartment."

Lex chuckled. "Thanks. I've been quite lucky indeed. And I remember those small apartments from when I just started working, still glad that I have a bit more space now." Lex was, according to his profile, seven years older than I was. I had just turned 23 a month before.

"Come, sit down, we have a lot to talk about." He sat down on his couch, and gestured to the arm chair. As I sat down, he continued: "We can make this a bit more interesting now we're talking here, if you want. You can still say no if you don't want to, and at any time while we're talking. What do you say?" Again, his thoughtfulness and consideration made it easier to give in to both our desires, and I nodded. He smiled and walked over to a drawer in the corner of the room. I heard metal clanking, and he came back with two pair of handcuffs in his hand. He showed me the keys and lay them before me on the coffee table. "You can reach them from there, so if you feel uncomfortable you can always free yourself, okay?" I nodded again. "Good. Hold your hands in front of you." His tone of voice shifted slightly, more dominant, more di-rect, but still with a friendly undertone. I held up my hands together, and he locked one cuff around my wrist, looked at me with a slight smile, and locked the other cuff to my remaining wrist. I felt the blood pumping faster in my veins, and I felt my cock stiffening. I smiled as well, knowing that this was what I wanted. Lex got on his knees and grabbed one of my ankles. "Can't have you running away now, can we?" he said with a very jokingly undertone, and he locked my other ankle as well. "So. Now, that's a better way to talk. Nothing hurts?" He looked at me with a comforting smile. I shook my head.

He nodded and stood up. "Oh, how stupid of me. I'm sorry, I'm a bad host, I didn't even offer you anything to drink. Do you want something? Water, soda, beer?" He was already standing in the doorway.

"Eh, soda is fine, thanks." He walked to the kitchen, leaving me alone in his living room.

"I can still hear you, so if anything is hurting, just say so," Lex shouted from the kitch-en. With no one to talk to, I started looking at the cuffs. They looked really nice, way better than the cheap flimsy stuff I had at home. I saw that the keyholes were accessible, he could have flipped them and then I wouldn't be able to unlock them even if I was holding the keys. The position was comfortable, didn't hurt anywhere, and the tugging I did to test the bonds and to get a feel for the restriction instantly rushed blood to my cock. I was really loving this.

"Nice hm? They're good cuffs, non-standard keys, so without those you are quite stuck. But something tells me you are liking it so far," Lex said while walking in with the drinks. He looked at the bump in my jeans, which still grew. Lex opened a can of coke and handed it to me. "Careful, drinking might require a bit more coordination than you're used to." He was right, having to control both arms to drink, but it wasn't that hard.

"So, time to talk." Lex said while he sat down with his back against the armrest, and his legs laying on the couch. He was really showing that he could get as comfortable as he wanted, while I was locked in a moderately comfortable position. "So, let's quickly go over the things we talked about online, just to be on the same level, ok? You're quite inexperienced in this, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I am. Recently I tried some bondage with some people, after years of fantasizing about it, and I really liked it." It still felt weird to talk about it; a bit vulnerable.

Lex nodded. "And now you want someone to have more regular sessions with, right?" I nodded again. "Great! As I said online, I have quite a bit experience as dom/master and like to train new guys. So, on that area we match quite nice. Now, we will go deeper into what we both like and dislike later, but we do need to talk about our hard limits now. You wrote in your profile that they were," and Lex looked on his phone and read aloud: "scat, blood, permanent marks, public play. Anything to add or elaborate on that list?" He looked up from his phone.

I closed my eyes for a bit to think. "I think this covers it. But then again, there is still much I probably don't know about, so there could be more."

Lex took a long sip of his drink. "Yeah, I understand. We will keep talking about the things you like and dislike, and things can change. They probably will change, it did with me. As for my hard limits, I think your list is also quite applicable to me. You know what the stop light safe words are?"

I nodded again. "Green is everything is fine, yellow is slow down and red is stop immediately, right?" Lex nodded.

Lex took one big sip from his drink, took his legs from the couch, and moved to the spot on the couch closest to me. He bent over and rested his elbows on his knees. "Look, I planned this just as a first meeting, to get to know each other and to see if we trusted each other and if we still wanted to do this. So, we can now call it a night now and see each other next week or something. Then you would have time to think this over. Or we can do something now, your call. The only catch is that if you want to do something now, I'll ask that you also come back next week. We don't have to do anything then, if you didn't like it, but I do want to see you. Understood?"

I nodded. The choice was made very quickly in my head. I felt comfortable with him, I trusted him to look out for me. "I want to do something," I said.

There it was again, Lex' big smile. He stood up, patted my head, and walked out into the hallway. "Be right back, just have to get something! Don't go anywhere!" he shouted towards me. I smiled as well, and leaned back into the chair, wondering what would happen now.