Mark's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny slid up onto her knees, and ran her fingers up and down Scott's thigh, enjoying the feel of his muscles, as they rippled under her flesh. Penny sighed as she licked the balls that hung down from Scott's shaft. Sucking each one into her warm mouth, her hand worked the shaft slowly then faster. Using her tongue, she pushed each one of the hard marbles against the cheeks of her mouth, and sucked on them, enjoying the taste and the scent of the stranger's sex filling her senses. She heard his growl of pleasure and felt his hand in her hair.

Mark watched as she released Scott's balls and ran her tongue up the shaft and then over the pre-cum soaked head. His own hand went down to his cock and slowly began to stoke it, imagining his wife's pink lips encasing his head, and then his rod.

Penny continued her treatment of lust to Scott's cock, guiding it fully into her mouth. Her hair moved over her back, and shoulders, as she angled her mouth to accept the thick rod, that kept pushing against her. She sucked and stroked, as she bobbed up and down on the shaft. It continued to plow into her, begging her to continue the driving movements of her hands, mouth and tongue. Pushing faster and faster she could feel him ready to unload the bitter, heat from his balls into her mouth.

Mark's growl reached Penny's ears and her eyes slid to her husband's. They locked and held as she sucked the first shots of cum that Scott sent to the back of her throat. Mark's eyes darkened, as his wife's mouth was full of the other man's seed. He watched her throat move to accept the warm gift, his own hand moving slower on his cock so he wouldn't cum. He was waiting, he knew sometime he would fill his wife with his own gift, but right now, she was doing this for him.

Penny sucked Scott's cock, until she felt he had emptied all he had for the time being. She released the softened rod from her hot mouth, ran her tongue up along his stomach, then his chest, as she stood to face him. Her lips touched his, and she shared the taste of his cum. Scott pulled her close and thrust his muscled tongue into her mouth, lapping at his own flavor. Running his hands down her body, he released her, and slowly staggered to the Ottoman, where he rested his ass on it. "Fuck, that was nice," he groaned, then chuckled softly as he watched Penny turn to Mark.

She walked up to him, and stroked his cock before moving back towards the other three men. Mark watched as she knelt in front of Craig. Placing her hands on Craig's knees, she eased them apart with no resistance from the man himself. She smirked up at him, then heard Mark move to another part of the room, looking around she saw him, and smiled. He grinned back, knowing she could see nothing but approval in his eyes. He knew at that moment, what an amazing wife he had. He had never doubted it, but something about her willingness to live this fantasy for him, made her all the more special.

Penny ran her nails up the inside of Craig's thighs; she could hear the raking of them, over the tight curls on his legs. Her teeth bit the inside of each knee. Using the tip of her tongue, she slid up the light pink path her nails had made as they traveled up his skin. She licked and pulled at the curly hairs of his muscled thigh. Her nose nuzzled the sac that was tight against his body, her breath stirring the hairs, as she moved. Penny's fingers drummed over his sac then cupped the velvet package and rolled the round dice in her hands.

Her eyes looked over to Mark's as she quickly forced the cock down her throat. Penny watched his eyes widen as she twisted the shaft back and forth as her head wasted no time in deep-throated him. Mark leaned slightly forward, his cock once more in his hand, as he watched the lips of his wife inhale the swollen cock deep into her mouth. He eased his own stroking as he watched her lift her breasts and surround Craig's cock with them, "Oh fuck yes baby," Mark moaned as he watched his wife's tits devour the other man's rod.

Penny moved her mouth to the tip of Craig's shaft and rubbed her large breasts over them. Her nipples caressed his groin, and her tongue licked at the head of his dick. She swirled the wet tip and sucked the juices that seeped from it. This was Mark's gift from Penny and she relished watching him being pleasured. Craig moved his hands to her boobs and squeezed them around his cock. Her hands free now went to work on his balls and one of his nipples.

Cradling the sac once more, she lifted and rubbed it, fixated on the tightness of it clinging to his body. Her nails ran over his nipples and she pinched and pulled at the pink flesh. Her mouth moved over the tip of his shaft, each time it would thrust between her tits and expose itself. "Oh God, Penny girl, I'm gonna cum, baby," Craig moaned. Penny looked from Mark to Craig, moving her breasts she lifted her body up slightly and lowered her mouth fully down on his rod, as if her mouth were a wet pussy that needed fucked.

Adjusting her jaw, she took him far down, swallowing the loads of cum that emptied deep into her throat. She fucked him with her mouth hard and fast, not stopping until he groaned her name several times, "Oh fuck, Penny, yesss...suck me dry. OH FUCK YES!!!" he yelled as he held her head down to the base of his cock. Penny milked him dry, savoring the liquid life that settled in her gut.

Penny eased his cock from his mouth, and once more shared a deep tongue kiss with a man that wasn't her husband. Craig grabbed her breasts and sucked each one, before releasing her. Everyone could hear the sloppy juices of her sex as she walked back to her husband. Once more, she paused in front of him, this time bending her body and licking his balls and his cock before turning away from him.

Mark watched his wife's ass move away from him. His eyes looked over to Dale. Dale was shifting on his ass, not sure what the raven-haired vixen had in store for him. Mark was curious too. His wife was so erotic right now, he had a hard time not throwing her on the floor and fucking her right now, in front of everyone.

Penny looked on at the cock that awaited her. She ran her eyes over Dale's body, enjoying the way it tensed under her gaze. Then she looked back at her husband, a wicked gleam in her eyes. Mark read her expression and moved towards her, he was curious as to what his little minx had playing on her mind. Penny pressed her hand on her husband's chest, and then had Dale stand before her.

Mark watched as his wife moved her index finger down both men's chests. Then she circled each cock, stroking them both, with hard firm grasps. She slid to her knees, and Mark growled as she licked Dale's sack and then licked his. The men stood angled towards the lovely beauty on the floor, kneeling before them. Her mouth lapped at each man's testicles, teasing them both. She would suck on the right sphere of one and then the left of the other. Soon Penny was sucking Dale's entire package of flesh while she caressed and fondled her husband's familiar, yet loved jewels.

Watching Penny's mouth swell with the balls of Dale, drove Mark's cock to jump and leap towards her. His hand grabbed it and he stroked the flesh-covered muscle. Mark's eyes squeezed shut as he felt Penny's mouth gather his own balls into her mouth, and she sucked and teased them. "Yes, honey," he moaned as his hip thrusted into her mouth. She continued to tantalize Dale's cock and balls with her hands, and then she left Mark's sac, tight and wet, only to return to Dale's.

Penny moved back and forth lavishing each man with her tongue, teeth and lips. Her hand wrapped around her husband's cock, as her mouth took in Dale's swollen head. She moaned her own excitement, feeling the two cocks being controlled by her. She sucked and teased Dale's member, then moved to her husband's. Working his shaft, she inhaled his scent, familiar to her. Mark, thrust his hips forward and fucked his wife's mouth hard and fast. Dale moaned out in pleasure as Penny's fingers pinched the top of his penis. Bobbing her head up and down on her husband's package, she felt the tip hit the back of her throat. Removing her sweet, moist mouth from him, she treated Dale once more to the same exquisite torture.

Mark watched Dale's face grimace, then he saw Dale hold Penny to his shaft. The white cum shot into her mouth and Mark watched it leak out of her lips. Her throat moved with each swallow she took of the offered treasure that Dale forced into her mouth. Mark moaned out loud as she played with his rod. She licked Dale's cock clean, covered his balls with her tongue, then slid it up to his chest, licking and biting him all the way. She came to Dale's mouth and his tongue cleaned the cum from her chin, then entered her mouth to clean his seed from her hot cavern.

She stepped back and looked at her husband. His cock held firm and hard in his hand. Penny moved up to him, pressed her body against his. Mark tangled his fingers into her hair, and pushed her to her knees. "Fuck me, Penny, suck my cock. I need to cum for you, baby."

Penny licked her lips, and then set to work on her favorite piece in the room. She licked the head, circled the ridge, and trailed it down the extended vein that she felt the blood rushing through. Her tongue moved down, to the base of his cock, circled it, then moved lower to his balls, tasting his sex, smelling the familiar body beneath her nose. Penny took his balls into her mouth and played with each rounded dish of delight. She pushed and prodded bringing the liquid inside to a boil.

"OH GOD, PENNY!!!!" he yelled, as her mouth went from his balls up to his cock and she impaled herself onto him. The swollen head once more hit the back of her throat and her teeth grazed the sides. He pushed into her deeper and harder. Holding her head with both his hands, Mark rammed into Penny's open hole. Her tongue stroked the front of his cock, while her fingers worked his balls. He knew he was coming, and Penny did also.

Her hands went to his hips, and together they worked his rod deeper into her mouth. He pushed her head down, while she pulled his hips forward. Her jaw flexed and her tongue pushed the hot cum down her throat as her husband released his fiery load deep inside her. Each one dug their fingers into the other. Her nails raked his ass, his fingers pulled and twisted her hair, as she milked all he had, and swallowed all he offered. She licked his rod clean, when he finally allowed her head to move off his pelvis. Her tongue rubbed across the shaft and the balls cleansing those as well. Mark watched Penny tremble in desire, as she stood up, and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Their tongues swept along the waves of lust that the fantasy had created and Mark's fingers soon found his wife's clit. She had done so much all ready, and the night was still full of fun and possibilities. Penny knew her first orgasm would be hard and fast, she had worked her body into an erotic frenzy, her belly full of the luscious gift of the men and her husband. Her leg came up and Mark held it with one hand while he drove two fingers deep into his wife's slippery cunt. Her juices overflowed him, her moans echoed in his ears, soon Penny was grinding her pussy into his hand and pulling the lobe of his ear with her teeth. "Ohhhh fuck, Mark...yesss... deeper...OH GOD!" she screamed as the waves of cum washed over her, soaking his hand, her pussy, and her thighs.

Penny shuddered against him, as she continued to thrash and quiver in his hand. She called out his name, and rode his palm through every moan and shake that consumed her. Soon she was panting for air, and Mark's fingers were sliding slower inside her. He lifted her to the bed and laid her down. Kissing her belly, he slid his tongue down to her pussy and licked at the juices. Moving away Mark took a seat while he watched Craig and Dale approach his wife's cum filled body.

He watched as each man secured Penny's ankles and wrists. His cock was all ready getting hard once more, his hands finding their way around it, he slowly began rubbing the moist salvia from Penny's mouth around his shaft.

Craig bent down and pressed his face into Penny's cunt, his tongue lapping at her juices. She lifted her hips, trying to urge him to go deeper. Her hands strained on the leather straps that held her, as his tongue flicked her clit, and snaked between her engorged lips. Penny heard the sounds of her sex being sucked from her body, and she felt the teasing presence of his finger, running over the entrance to her ass.

Mark's cock was now at its fullest potential, his fingers rubbing over the head of his penis. He watched as Craig spread his wife's pussy apart, to allow his tongue to scrap the inner walls. Penny gasped in excitement, as more liquid fire escaped from the inner recess of her body. He pulled the juice out, and then coated his fingers with it. Removing his tongue from her hole, his fingers slid along the walls and gathered her honey against them. Craig pulled his finger out of Penny's cunt and ran the juice over her anus, dipping his finger in and allowing her ass to welcome its presence.

Taking three fingers, he rammed them into Penny's hole, stealing more of her hot nectar. The three digits came out covered in sloppy wetness. He stroked the juice over his cock, and lifted Penny's hips.

Her eyes blazed down her body. She saw her slick, coated mound and the black, trimmed curls glistening in the light, bringing another shudder from her body. She watched as Craig's cock began to disappear. Penny's back arched high, as she felt the head of his swollen member enter her ass. Her muscles tried to deny the foreigner, but soon, she relaxed and welcomed Craig's shaft fully.

Mark clenched the tip of his cock, and stopped his ministrations, so he could prolong his own release. He watched Craig pound his wife's ass, as his own body shook with a need to release his cum somewhere. Mark tightened the hold on his tool, and watched Penny thrash on the bed. Her legs pulled and her arms twisted. He knew his wife; he knew she wanted to touch this man, to scratch and claw his body just like she did his.

Craig moved faster into the tight hole of his friend's wife. He drove hard and fast, each thrust deeper then the last. He heard his balls slapping the woman beneath him. "OHHH FUCK!!" he growled, his fingers digging into her hips. Penny watched his body move and gyrate against her. She squeezed his cock with the muscles of her ass, tightening them then releasing them. Penny felt the head of his dick buried deep inside her, and she welcomed it with words of lust.

"OHHHHH YESSSS!" She screamed as she came. Craig watched the liquid ooze from the pussy that was on display for him. It gathered on her lips, and hairs before it spilled over onto his cock.

"SHIT!" he yelled out as his hot, load of seed filled Penny's ass. He continued to ram into her, making her accept it all. She milked his cock with the walls of her ass, taking and refusing anything but what he gave her.

Mark's eyes darkened as he fought to hold back his cum. He watched Penny's pussy lift and fall as Craig withdrew his cum covered cock from Penny's ass. The room stilled for a moment the only sound that was heard were heated gasps of breath. Penny looked over at Mark, noticed his aching cock, and smiled.

Glancing up into her eyes, Mark smiled back as he slowly released his cock. He moved his hand to the arm of the chair and gripped it. Craig left the room, headed to the shower, his head shaking in amazement at the woman he had enjoyed, still tied to the bed.

Scott moved over to the bed, released Penny's hands and ankles. Flexing them, she watched as he moved over to the dresser. Pulling a tube of cream from the top drawer, she smiled when he returned and ran the vanilla scented cream under her nose. He squeezed a liberal amount into his palm, then began working it into her muscles.

Scott smoothed the lotion over her arms, then down her hands and across each finger. Penny sighed in contentment as she felt her body give into the much-needed rest. Mark watched as Scott's hands moved over his wife's shoulders, and along her neck. His body was breathing easy, but by no means normal, nor was his cock any less strained.

Scott watched Penny's breasts lift and fall as she calmed her body's movements from earlier. He caressed her ribs, and chuckled when she squealed and shifted on the bed. Smiling, he pressed more lotion into his hands, cupped her breasts and kneaded them. Her nipples begged to be noticed, so Scott captured one and sucked greedily on it. She hitched herself up to his mouth, and her hand went into his hair. Pressing his face deeper to her breast, Penny moaned and squirmed.

Mark enjoyed the movements and sounds of his wife, as Scott released her nipple, then pleasured the other just as he did the previous twin. He groaned in lust as he saw Scott's hands slide down his wife's stomach, then along each joint of her hip and thigh. His hand moved over his own leg, until he reached his balls, where he massaged and cupped them. Penny's eyes slid to Mark and she licked her lips as she watched her husband fondle his velvet package.

Scott pressed lotion along the upper thighs of the black, haired diva, then caressed and massaged her calf muscles. He stroked her feet, and tickled each toe. "Roll over sweets," he told her. Penny smiled, agreed quickly and soon found herself on her stomach. She sighed as she felt the bed shift, and Scott's strong fingers push and pull on her shoulders. Penny's body was floating between arousal and sedation, as Scott worked each muscle under his fingers. Stroking her flesh, he soon squirted more lotion, this time on the small of her back.

Her body trembled as he worked thumbs and knuckles into her waist, then down along each patch of skin on the cheeks of her ass. He worked both legs, bringing purrs of delight from Penny's throat. Soon he had returned his attention to the firm calf muscles and the tiny feet. Fingers danced across her skin, as she found herself stretching in contentment. Mark grinned as he saw a small yawn escape her lips.

"Not getting tired, are you Hon?" he chuckled, as her eyes shot open.

Scott looked over to his friend and grinned back, "Can't have that can we."

Mark shook his head no, and then watched as Scott grabbed Penny's hips and lifted her up. Penny winked at Mark, placed her knees under her, supported herself with her hands, and opened her legs up wide for the welcoming cock, she felt pressed against her.


Scott looked down at Penny and guided his rock, hard cock into her pussy. She opened it further, when her fingers slid down her softened, vanilla scented stomach, and separated her own slick lips. He entered her slowly, teasing the entrance with only the head of his swollen member. Penny pushed back, trying to capture more of his shaft, but Scott refused.

Mark's eyes began to glaze over as he watched Scott slide into his wife's body. He felt his blood boiling, his balls tight against his body. He moved his hand from his balls to the swollen cock, which jerked and ached to be allowed to cum. Mark, took pleasure in his forced discomfort, prolonging his own orgasm, so he could watch the expressions on his wife's face as she was brought to climax in many different ways.

Penny moaned as she finally got her wish, and felt Scott's full dick enter her hot, juice covered pussy. She gasped out for him to fuck her hard and fast, but again she was denied what she wanted. Scott took long lazy strokes of her sex with his shaft. The entire length would be pulled out of her, and only the head would rest, before he repeated the movement in the opposite direction, entering her slowly, bringing her and him, exquisite pleasure.