Mark's Porn

Story Info
Nicole takes Katrina's advice regarding her marriage.
2.8k words
4.4
17.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I know it's been a long time since my last submission. I apologize for that. My life kinda imploded; but, I believe I'm back now. This one was half written before and finished just recently. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it; but, decided to share it anyway.

This would take place very shortly after my story The New Assistant, and, as always, comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

**********

Sitting at my computer in the home office, I find myself daydreaming of Katrina when I really should be reading this email from Tiffany. I smile, thinking of the way her hair smelled as my hand was wrist deep in her warm, wet pussy. I close my eyes and replay the entire scene in my mind, lightly rubbing my clit under my skirt. Just enough to get my pussy good and wet.

Once the scene has played out, I laugh to myself. With our busy work schedules, I've often taken care of myself when Mark was away; but, I swear the urge has started coming more frequently. I open my eyes, resolved to read the email all about my sister and her family, then respond as if I care, before finishing business.

Two long drawn out paragraphs in, about how well my nephew is doing in school or something, my mind starts to wander again. I think about Katrina's soft, luscious lips, her perky, large breasts, and her shapely round ass. I shake my head. Focus Nicole.

Another long paragraph about my niece's dance recital, filled with thinly veiled attempts to make me feel guilty about not attending, and I decide that I've read enough. Even by email, there is only so much I can take of my sister's self-obsessive behavior.

I type up a quick reply, expressing regret about missing Lana's recital and Jeremy's basketball game. I hate that Tiffany thinks I should be intimately involved in every aspect her children's lives. I like her kids well enough; but, I have a life outside of Tiffany and her family.

I hit send, certain that the next time I talk to my little sister she will tell me yet again that my emails are too brief. Being her big sister can certainly be exhausting. I wonder how Greg stands being married to her.

I shut down Outlook and swing my chair around, intending to get up and finish my Katrina fantasy in the bedroom when my eyes fall onto Mark's computer against the opposite wall. Look at his porn, Katrina had said. I was positive that Mark didn't watch porn; but, the way Katrina laughed when I told her that gave me doubts.

I stare at Mark's computer; uncertain about what it is I want to do. Touching his computer feels wrong, somehow. We've always had his and mine, and never have we shared. I'm not even certain how I would feel about Mark being on my computer. There is nothing on there that I would be upset if he saw; however, it's mine.

I continue to stare at Mark's computer, trying to decide if I should touch it. Life with Mark is great; except for that one area. It's what drove me into Katrina's hotel room that night in Vegas. If Mark is feeling as dissatisfied as I am, he may be finding it elsewhere also.

Wait where did that come from? How do I feel about that? I think the thought of Mark getting his sexual needs fulfilled elsewhere should make me upset. Why am I not more upset? In fact, I think I'm rather turned on by idea. How does that make any sense?

Of course, if someone told me several months ago that I would find pleasure in another woman; I would not have believed it. Maybe it's I want to share? Does that make sense? Isn't the whole point of marriage a monogamous relationship? Can we be happily married while fucking other people? Can we be happily married while barley fucking each other?

I press the on button for his computer. My heart is racing. I have no idea what I'm going to find; but, I am happy with Mark, regardless of the status of our sex life, and I will do whatever it takes to make it better. Why is this taking so long to turn on?

My phone rings, startling me and making me jump. I take a deep breath and laugh to myself before answering. "Hello."

"Hey dear," Mark says through the phone, "what are you up to?"

"Hey, honey. Not much really. You?"

"This job is a nightmare. The client is so disorganized; we're not getting anything done. I'm not going to be home tomorrow."

"That sucks," I say, genuinely saddened by his prolonged absence, "How long do you think you'll be gone?"

"Just an extra day, I think."

"Well, I understand. Just come home as soon as you can okay? I miss you."

"I miss you too. I'll call tomorrow. Bye dear."

"Bye honey." I hang up the phone and turn my attention back to Mark's computer. I feel more resolved to find out what it is he needs. If he's having an affair, or several, I can deal with that; but, I don't want it to be because he isn't getting it from me.

I double click on the Chrome icon. Where to start? How do I go about finding what he's been watching? I click to open his favourites, not expecting to find anything. I look through the links. His bank, his company website, the login for his pay stubs, and one he's labelled "best video". I click on it.

I am taken to a page where a video starts to immediately play. On the screen an attractive naked man is attached to a, a sawhorse? I think that's what Mark calls it. He is bent over it so his stomach and chest are resting on it, his arms and legs each tied to a leg of the sawhorse. He is blindfolded, and gagged with a large, red rubber ball. His rather impressive manhood is fully erect, between the legs of the sawhorse just under the top he's resting on.

A tall blonde woman in a leather dress and thick black heeled boots enters the frame, swinging a wooden paddle around in a circle. The dress, not quite long enough to completely cover her ass, barely clings to her ample bosom. She walks around the man on the sawhorse, looking at him with disgust on her face. I feel my heart beating hard against my chest, not sure exactly where I am expecting this video to go; but, knowing that I am entering new territory. This is what Mark watches?

I jump in my chair as the woman on the screen smacks the man's ass hard with the paddle. He cries out, as much as he can with that ball in his mouth. I'm uncertain if it's from pain or pleasure. She makes contact with the paddle several more times as I stare at the screen, wide eyed and mouth gaped open. Although all I can think to myself is how I should turn this off, I find that I can't bring myself to even look away.

After several blows with the paddle, the woman leans over the man; caressing the ass she just finished beating. "You have been a very naughty boy," she says in a sultry voice, "and naughty boys need to be punished." The man makes a muffled noise around the ball while nodding his head. She stands up, giving his ass another loud smack with her hand, walks around the saw horse, kneels in front of it, and starts licking and kissing the man's face. His body jerks against his restraints as he obviously longs to kiss her back.

A second woman enters the screen, a brunette this time, wearing an outfit identical to the blonde, only with a riding crop instead of a paddle. My breathing becomes even more laboured as the brunette starts repeatedly, quickly, flicking the riding crop against the man's balls. Even relatively softly, that has got to hurt; doesn't it? The man is fighting against the restraints that are holding him down; but, I can't be sure if it's due to the pain.

"He's a little eager," the brunette says to the blonde, stroking the man's shaft with the end of her riding crop.

The blonde stops kissing the man's face and holds his chin in her hand, "Are you a little eager my pet?"

The man nods his head while mumbling around the ball. The blonde nods to the brunette and then the brunette smacks his erect cock very hard with her riding crop. My hand covers my mouth as I stare in shock. She keeps going as the blonde pulls the man's head up by his hair. Five, six; each time the man cries out around the gag. The brunette finally stops at ten and I release the breath I didn't realize I was holding. As the women on the screen start untying the ropes holding the man to the sawhorse I become aware of just how wet I have become. Am I turned on by this?

The blonde orders the man to stand up, then uses two fingers to grab the chain on either side of the ball in his mouth. She pulls on it, leading him to a wooden X shape with metal clasps. She pushes him against it, facing outwards. She and the brunette then clasp his wrists and his ankles. My hand finds its way back to my clit and starts to softly rub it as the women on the screen start licking either side of the hard, stiff cock.

The man's eyes roll back into his head as the women continue to work his cock and I stick 2 of my fingers into my aching pussy. I wonder how many times Mark has jerked off to this video as I pulse my fingers. On the screen the man explodes, spraying his cum over both women and on the floor between them. I moan at the sight of it.

The brunette slaps the man's semi erect penis with her hand, causing me to jump and lose focus on myself. The blonde stands up, and roughly uses his hair to pull his head over to her mouth. "You didn't get permission to do that," she says. The man tries to say something around the ball in his mouth; but it just comes out as indistinct mumbling. "What is that?" the blonde asks her voice very harsh, "You're sorry? Sorry?" The man attempts to nod; however, the blonde has not yet released his hair. "Do you think sorry is going to cut it? Does sorry get the floor clean?" The man attempts to shake his head and there is more mumbling around the ball. "No," the blonde continues, "No it doesn't."

The blonde releases her grip on his hair and nods to the brunette. They release the clasps holding him to the X shape and then the blonde says, "Down on your knees." The man complies, getting onto his hands and knees. The blonde straddles his back and releases the clasp behind his head holding the ball in place. She lets the ball fall to the floor and says, "Lick it up. All of it."

I am barely aware of my own hand as the man starts to lick his own cum up off the floor. My breathing becoming increasingly labored as two fingers lightly pulse in my soaking wet cunt and my thumb massages my clit. I am surprised at how hot I am finding all of this, and I wonder if this video is having the same effect on me as it has on Mark.

The blonde smacks the man in the ass with her paddle, causing me to drip out around my hand. "Hurry up and get that clean," she says, "we haven't got all day." The man increases the speed at which he licks the floor, and I increase the intensity of my thumb on my clit to match. Once he has swallowed the last of his semen off the floor he sits on his feet and looks up expectantly at the blonde.

"Do you think you're done?" the blonde asks, "Mistress Kate over there is still dirty, and so am I." The man looks over to the brunette and back to the blonde. "Well, get to it," the blonde orders. The man crawls over to the brunette and starts licking his cum off of the top of her breasts and the dress she's wearing.

"Oh god," I say aloud as I feel my own orgasm building. I close my eyes and simply listen to the exaggerated sounds of the man cleaning off the brunette, and the brunette enjoying getting cleaned. I moan and grip the armrest of my computer chair as waves of orgasmic pleasure washes over me.

I open my eyes, attempting to catch my breath and realize that the man is just finishing up cleaning up the blonde. Huh. I guess I missed pretty much the entire cleanup scene. I hit the space-bar on Mark's keyboard, pausing the video and note that I am only about halfway through it. Still breathing heavy, I wonder if I should continue watching this video, or if I should just turn it off. Can I handle the rest of this video? As hot as it is, this is new territory for me. Am I ready to fall deeper down the rabbit hole?

I hit the space-bar again to resume the video. The scene fades out and is replaced with the two women and the man on a black pleather couch. The man, lying on the couch with a dildo coming out of his mouth? What? Oh, no wait. It's strapped to his head. What an interesting toy. The blonde is riding that dildo while the brunette is riding one coming out of the man's ass? Am I seeing that right? Yes, I am. It's a dildo with two sides. I didn't even know they made those. Lastly, there is a metal... thing... around his cock. I ignore the two women moaning in pleasure as they each ride her dildo to stare at the device.

I continue to stare at the device, trying to figure out if it's painful and its purpose. Does that stop him from cumming? It looks like maybe it's stopping him from becoming completely erect. Unfortunately; the two women are clearly the focus of the video and as such his exact erectness and facial expressions are hard to see.

The blonde stops riding the dildo protruding from the man's mouth; however, stays on his face with the dildo completely inside her cunt. The brunette pulls the double sided one from both herself and him. She tosses it off camera and grabs a but plug from somewhere within the couch. Finally, a toy I at least recognize.

She shoves the plug into the man's ass and comes up a little so she can use her knee to push the plug in slightly deeper and leans into the blonde. The blonde starts riding the face dildo again while the two women make out above the man. My hand finds its way under my skirt again as the brunette's hands find the blonde's breasts. As the brunette squeezes the nipples I start stroking my clit again. Closing my eyes I again give in to the approaching climax.

My phone rings again causing me to jump and curse. I glance at the screen and see that the video has stopped. I pick up the phone and answer, "What?"

"Wow, someone's cranky," my sister's voice comes through the phone. "Is Mark home? Did I actually interrupt something?"

"Tiffany, you sound way too excited by that prospect." I reply, "And no. Mark isn't home. He won't be back for a couple of days."

"Perfect! Greg took the kids to his parents for a couple of days, so we're going out tonight!" my sister sings.

"I don't want to go out."

"Nonsense. I'll be there in an hour."

"Tiffany," I say; but, she has already hung up. Guess I'm going out tonight.

I glance at the computer, then at my watch. I've got an hour. Plenty of time to keep exploring this part of my husband's mind I had no idea was there. Still trying to figure out what to make of it and how I feel about it.

Looking at the screen I see a button for "previously watched". I click on it and an instant later the screen is covered in thumbnails for videos. So much for the theory that Mark doesn't watch porn. It would seem he watches a lot. Do I dare click on another one?