Mark's Problem Pt. 02

Story Info
Something wonderful is added to Mark's life.
11.7k words
4.8
15.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

After their initial shaky start, rife with misunderstandings, Mark and Emil had settled into a sort of rhythm to their sexual interaction. About once a week, they'd get together and perform fellatio on each other. Mark always assumed a rather submissive posture, and serviced Emil first. After his orgasm, Emil would return the favor, going down on Mark. Mark was becoming a lot more honest with himself about his apparent bisexuality. He still enjoyed having sex with women, whenever that was possible. It was less frequently lately, since his long-standing girlfriend had found a new lover. But his encounters with Emil filled some now urgent need, as well.

Many weeks later, Mark met Noortje, a Dutch girl who'd moved to the United States. She'd giggled sweetly when he tried to pronounce her name, and used gentle fingers to try and help him shape his lips correctly around its sounds. To him, she was a blonde goddess, with flashing eyes and a quick smile. They'd met at a party, and his stories and jokes made her laugh. She was intrigued by him, and agreed to go out. He was captivated by her slight, but endearing accent, and was floating on cloud nine, anticipating being with her again.

Their first official date went so well that Noortje asked Mark, "Can we go back to your place now?" He was a little shocked, being asked so directly, but he covered his surprise well. When they got inside his home, Noortje moved into his arms, and kissed him thoroughly. The kiss was followed by another, even better one, as they picked up on each other's cues.

A little breathless, Noortje started unbuttoning Mark's shirt. Still somewhat dazzled by what was happening, Mark tentatively reached for the top button on her blouse. She kissed him again, nodding her acceptance, and the kiss got more passionate the more her buttons came undone. When her blouse was fully opened, Noortje briefly broke off their kisses to shrug her blouse off her shoulders, and reach back to unhook her bra. She whispered hoarsely, "I want you to worship my breasts now." She lifted them with her hands in offering.

He had no problem fulfilling this desire of hers. He worshiped them with his eyes, his hands, his lips and his tongue. Placing his hands where hers had been, he also lifted her luscious globes, letting his eyes convey his joy at being given this privilege. He began kissing them, slowly, reverently, covering every bit of them with his soft, moist lips. Then he started to lick them, taking his time, licking them from their periphery towards the dark pink nipples that crowned them. Such attention made those nipples swell and swell, making them perfect for suckling, which he did. Since he could only suckle one nipple at a time, he rolled and tugged the other nipple lovingly with his fingers.

Before long, Noortje was panting with desire, and her hands made speedy work of undoing his belt, and opening his pants. "Now it's my turn to worship your cock," she murmured as she sank to her knees, dragging his lower clothing to his ankles. He carefully stepped free, and finished removing his shirt, standing naked before her. She looked up at him with a mischievous smile. "I think you'd better sit down. I plan to do this for a while." She took hold of his penis, and used it to lead him to a comfortable chair.

Once he was seated, she undressed completely, and knelt between his spread knees. At first, she rested her warm cheek against one of his thighs and just observed his cock intently. Her eyes seemed to send the message that it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen in her entire life. Her look was so focused that Mark was amazed to see his cock begin to leak precum from its slit. The clear drops emerged, pooled, glistened, and then started a lazy flow down across the cock's head, and partway down its shaft. Partway, because Noortje caught the stream with her fingertip, damming it. When it welled up, she flicked her tongue across it, and the liquid disappeared into her mouth.

Mark had barely felt the touch of her finger or her tongue, but he was immensely aroused. As more fluids emerged, she began using her cheek to nuzzle the thin, soft skin encasing his erectile tissues, smearing his precum first onto that cheek, and then transferring it gradually all over the surface of the shaft. She had to tilt and manipulate his cock to have her cheek touch every part of it, and she did so with reverent movements. She also used her cheek to wet his scrotum, a sensation - cheek against ball sack - that he'd never felt before.

Next, she flattened her tongue at the underside of his dick, where its shaft emerged from his ball sack, and licked softly upward. Mark felt like his dick was being held in a warm, wet, slowly moving cradle. Shifting the position of her head, Noortje repeated these movements until every part of the surface of his dick was coated with her saliva. Holding his dick up with her soft hand, she also bathed all his ball sack with her tongue. That was amazing! But when that same tongue slid under the curve of his crotch, pressing right next to his ass hole, and then gave a firm lick from that point to the root of his scrotum, he almost lost control - his cock twitched and wanted to jet a load of semen right up into the air. He just barely managed to forestall that from happening.

Now Noortje worshiped his manhood with her fingers - caressing, rubbing, squeezing, and stroking every bit of it. She hadn't been kidding about wanting to do this for a while. Each time Mark seemed in danger of ejaculating, she sensed it, and altered what she was doing, helping him stay on the edge.

Satisfied with her finger worship, Noortje finally engulfed Mark's cock with her mouth, sucking gently, flicking it with a facile tongue, occasionally blowing cool air over its damped surfaces, or exhaling warm air with an open mouth. She was stimulating nerve endings that surprised him in their locations and responses. He was glowing with a sheen of sweat, since her stimulation was causing him to contract major muscle groups in his arms and legs.

He was buzzed, and so out of it that he didn't notice right away when Noortje stopped her actions. When his mind returned to the reality of his surroundings, he found her smiling at him with a happy, albeit smug, expression. "Oh sorry," he said, blushing. "Your cock worship took me to a whole new plane of existence." She looked very pleased at his compliment. She looked even more pleased when he asked, "May I worship your pussy now?"

"I'd love that, Mark." They changed places. Spreading her thighs wide apart, she said, "Take your time, please. It's all yours."

Mark had fucked many women, and had gone down on them. But he'd never been invited to stare at their pussies like this, or given the opportunity to do his best at worshiping this area of their body. He was glad that Noortje had gone first. By her actions, she'd given him clues as to what to try.

From his position, Mark could feel the heat emanating from Noortje's thighs. He rested a side of his face against that warmth and viewed the pussy displayed before him. Her labia were puffy and glistened slightly from the dampness oozing from her slit. He noticed that their edges had a delicate fringe, which was captivating. He glanced up, making sure that she wasn't getting impatient with him. Her smile and a twinkle in her eyes reassured him that she was enjoying what he was doing.

Her mound was partially covered by a small, well trimmed patch of pubic hair, shaped like an inverted triangle. Mark reached up and gently stroked a fingertip through that soft patch of fur, hearing Noortje emit a happy, throaty purr. As he continued that delicate stroking, he noted that her labia reddened slightly, and more drops of dew appeared along her slit.

Mark moved his fingertip laterally, and lazily traced the intersection between her torso and her thigh, first on one side, and then on the other. Noortje shifted slightly in the chair, tilting her pelvis backward to give him even more access. To Mark's amazement, her labia puffed up even more, causing them to open slowly, like flower petals greeting the sun. The air was suddenly filled with the perfume of her scent - an exotic aroma wafting from her opening, where her pussy nectar was most evident. If that was the nectar from her flower, then Mark's tongue was the hummingbird seeking nourishment. He moved his head forward and just let the tip of his tongue glide carefully upward, barely touching her slit, gathering the juice she was offering.

Swallowing, he hummed with appreciation, letting her know how good she tasted. He heard her happy sigh in response. He wanted to open her flower, and gaze at her core. But before doing that, remembering that he was worshiping her womanhood, he carefully began planting soft kisses on her mound, labia, and inner thighs. He didn't follow some predetermined pathway - he kissed randomly, perhaps covering the same locations several times, but neither he nor she worried about that. By the time he'd finished kissing, every bit of those areas had been kissed at least once, and Noortje was uttering soft moans of pleasure.

Mark's face was so close to Noortje's pussy that she could feel each of his exhalations as his fingers parted her labia, drawing them sideways with a delicate movement. Noortje's intimate sexual area was revealed in all of its glory! Mark's eyes beamed with delight as he drank in all of that beauty that she was obviously proud to let him see. Her vaginal opening caught his attention first, with its gently fringed entrance, which dilated and constricted slightly from the actions of her inner muscles. As his gaze traveled upward he noted her pee hole, a tiny opening with a soft, raised border. And above that, a tiny pink rod was emerging slightly from a fleshy fold. It was her clitoris, peeking out from the hood that sheathed it, and pulsating with her heartbeat.

Mark was overcome by what he perceived as a rare gift being given to him by this woman - the gift of permitting him such a close scrutiny of this private region. He had to try to express himself. Looking into Noortje's eyes, he blurted out, "It's lovely - you're lovely!" Only four spoken words, but spoken with such emotion, and reinforced by his earnest expression and body language, that at that moment, Noortje indeed felt worshiped. In response she stroked his hair lovingly, beaming a smile of such intensity that it warmed his heart.

"I'm ready," Noortje whispered. "Please lick me, tongue me, finger me, suck me - I need to cum, and then I want you to fuck me, and perhaps we can cum together."

Hearing this, Mark was so keyed up that he almost fainted. His heart was pounding so hard that it felt like it was trying to escape from his chest. He was thrilled to hear this woman state so clearly what she wanted, and what she planned. Some of her pussy juices had trickled down from her cunt into her ass crack, so he lowered his head to let his tongue plow along that cleft, and then upward, gradually painting her entire exposed sex with long, languid strokes. He was observant of her nonverbal cues as to what brought her the most pleasure.

She apparently loved it when he ran his tongue around and around the edge of her vaginal opening, teasing it. She grunted happily when his tongue bumped against her pee hole, so he gave it a little extra lingual attention. He didn't want to rush to her clit, so his tongue moved downward again, to enter her vagina. He plunged it deep, and swirled it around, as he closed his lips around her opening and sucked. A great quantity of her delicious nectar flowed into his mouth and was swallowed.

After drinking deeply, he began thrusting his tongue in and out of her with rapid strokes, still keeping her pussy sealed with his lips. Noortje arched slightly in the chair, and then gripped the arms of the chair so hard that her knuckles turned white. At the same time, her cunt muscles contracted, collapsing her vaginal tunnel around his tongue with a firm grip. "Close... so close," she gasped.

Mark used two fingers to replace his tongue inside her, and started gently twiddling those fingers as he pulled his tongue free. Her cunt muscles began rippling in response to those tiny, repetitive motions of his fingers. With his other hand, Mark carefully retracted her clit hood, exposing more of its shaft. He began lately tapping the very tip of his tongue against that expose shaft, and felt Noortje's knees trembling as she pressed them against his shoulders. She started making a keening sound, signaling her readiness.

Mark responded by soft licks along the shaft of her clit, finishing each lick with a gentle tap of his hot, wet tongue on its head. That took her over the brink.

"Awwwww... fuck... fuck... yes... oh... yes... I'm..." she cried out as her orgasm began crashing through her body. She shook in the chair, anchored by her hands gripping its arms, while her knees gripped Mark's shoulders. As her tremors began, Mark slipped his pursed lips over her clitoris, applying a slight suction. She shrieked blissfully as her climax intensified and was also prolonged by this action of his.

Mark didn't stop until Noortje gently pressed at his forehead, and gasped, "Enough. Oh please, enough. I need a moment." He immediately removed his lips from her sensitive bud, and slipped his fingers out of her pussy. Resting his head again against her thigh, he gazed at her with admiration as her torso quivered enticingly with the aftershocks of her orgasm. With her eyes closed, Noortje was inhaling deeply, catching her breath. Those inhalations made her breasts dance delightfully.

For his part, Mark was mesmerized by this overt display of eroticism. Noortje had given him another gift, sharing with him such openness about her sexuality. As he was soaking all this in, Noortje's eyes opened, sparkling with pleasure and happiness. She giggled merrily. "Now, kind Sir. I'd like very much to be fucked by you. Would you prefer your bed, or that soft, fluffy rug on the floor over there?" she asked, pointing.

Catching her mood from her giggle and her words, Mark laughed. "I think my bed is too far away at the moment. Please join me on the rug."

Noortje's delightful buttocks jiggled as she romped to the rug ahead of him. She got onto her back. "I'd like to look into your eyes as we do this, if that's okay with you."

He answered her silently, by giving her a tender but passionate kiss. As the kiss ended, she sighed happily and opened her self with one hand while she guided his cock into her with the other. Mark felt that amazing sensation of having his penis surrounded and gripped by her receptive walls. He moaned with joy as he joined with her, his cock sheathed completely, and his pelvis pressed to her mound. He started pumping slowly.

Raising her hand to the back of Mark's neck, Noortje got his full attention and stated, "This is our first time together, and you may think you need to hold back, or treat me delicately. Nothing of the sort, dear. I want you to unleash your inner beast, and take me passionately. Hold back nothing! Fuck me, and fuck me hard!"

Mark heard her words, and understood what she was saying, and was certainly ready and willing to oblige her wishes. But what caught his attention most was her words 'first time' which implied that there could be many more to come. That got him so excited that his cock swelled even more, and he began plowing her furrow furiously, hopefully fucking her as hard as she desired. She gasped with delight as his manhood filled her repeatedly.

They'd locked eyes with each other, silently sharing their passion. The intimacy of those focused looks carried them higher and higher. Noortje had her hands on his shoulders, embracing him as he added a grinding action each time his dick was fully embedded within her. That movement mashed and stimulated her clit so wonderfully that her pupils dilated with the sudden pleasure. Seeing those dark pools in her eyes, Mark figuratively 'dove in' as he lost control and began spurting his seed into the silken, undulating sleeve of her cunt tunnel. Feeling that, Noortje groaned with delight and climaxed, wrapping her legs around his lower back to hold him deep inside herself, so she could enjoy every bit of his orgasm with him.

Afterward, they retired to his bed, murmuring and holding each other as sleep claimed them. That was an auspicious beginning to their budding relationship.

Now Mark had a new sexual outlet with Noortje, and they indulged in it at least twice a week. He was very happy, and fulfilled. But he had a problem, nevertheless. He still needed his moments with Emil, and he felt he had to sneak them in without Noortje knowing about them.

One day, Noortje and he came home after going out to dinner, and seeing a movie together. When they got inside, they sat on the sofa and kissed for a while, while Mark played with her breasts through her blouse, and she rubbed his cock through his pants, setting the mood for love-making. After one of their passionate kisses, Noortje sighed, and said, "You've fucked my pussy many times, and magnificently. But why have you never fucked my ass?"

"To be honest, I'd never considered that you'd desire that, or even permit it," he replied.

"I don't want it all the time, dear. But having it once in a while spices things up. I don't want our sex life getting routine." She lifted her skirt and turned away from him, bending over. She had no panties on, and Mark was treated to the sight of her bare ass cheeks. She looked over her shoulder at him, grinning and wiggling her butt, as she informed him, "And it's much more fun if you give me a spanking first."

He found that idea strangely arousing, mainly because she was suggesting it. He was getting much quicker at reacting properly to her cues. "Give me your wrists," he ordered her. As she reached out to him, he seized her wrists and used them to drag her, giggling, over his knees. Releasing her wrists, he planted that hand between her shoulder blades, pinning her in place. Her skirt had fallen back down, covering her butt, so he flipped its hem up, baring it again.

Drawing his hand back, palm open, he slapped her ass with about one quarter of his strength. The contact made a gratifying, explosive sound, and Noortje jerked, clutching his leg with her hands. "Ooo," she cooed. "You can hit harder than that, please."

The next spank was about one third of his strength. Again, she jerked, but this time with a slight moan. "Yes," she hissed. "Almost. Just a little harder, please." He complied. "Oh my god. Perfect," she groaned. "Just like that. Make my ass all nice and red now."

Grinning, he covered all her ass flesh with such spanks, watching it grow pink, and then gradually get red, and hot to his touch. He interspersed the spanks with soft rubs, feeling the skin's temperature. Whenever his rub happened to dip low enough to touch her sex, he felt the wetness of her now freely flowing juices - clear confirmation that she was enjoying this spanking.

"It's warm, and very red now, you naughty girl," he chuckled.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes. I'm so ready now, kind Sir," she murmured, pressing her lips to his leg, gratefully.

"So, what next?" Mark asked, willing to let her guide him, so she'd get what she wanted. He'd never had anal sex, but had always been curious about it. He'd never had the courage to ask a woman to do it with him, though.

"Now, we get naked," she said with a mischievous smile. They both stripped hastily, eager for what they were about to do.

Mark asked, "And how and where do you want to be placed for this? Face up or face down?"

"I'd love to be face down, with a pillow under my hips to hold my ass up high for you. Maybe again on your living room rug? I think I'd like my knees, tits, and cheek nestled in its softness. And that position will let me still reach back and try to help open myself for you." She moved to the rug, as Mark fetched an appropriate pillow.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers