Mark's Senior Year

Story Info
This senior is in for more than he could imagine.
1k words
3.75
31.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cant belive I am a gruaduate this year. Senior week is going to be fun. Wonder who I should take Michelle seems interested an Jennifer well shes proved shes interested. She is the girl next door type an she is really the girl next door. I stepped outta the shower an noticed I didnt close the blinds. The window was almost to high for it to matter anyway but, I could still see out of it. There she was in her room walking around in her birthday suit. Her long brown hair falling below her shoulders. Her breast where so firm an the globes where well more then a handfull. She turned toward my house looking out the window catching me watch her an I ducked back behind the wall. When I looked again she was standing there holding her lips back an teasing her clit with her fingers looking at me. Her boyfriend came in the room an she acted as if she was only changing. Too bad I haven't gotten the chance to speak with her since. I notice Ms. Spencer in front of the chalk board talking to the class but instead of bringing me back to life it took me to another fantasy. Man I would love to party with her. It would be the shit to drink with Ms. Spencer an fuck the night away.

"Mark, Mark, Mark!" "Yes Ms. Spencer?" I reply. Hoping she wouldnt ask me to stand up infront of the class the thoughts of her swelling nipples an dripping pussy had me ready to go. "You seem to have something wrong today Mark you haven't been paying attention to anything I've been saying. Go to the middle room I will join you in a minute." Ms. Spencer said in a very angry voice. "Ohhhh" was the only thing said by the whole room. I rushed to the room an sat down on the chair. Ms. Spencer opend the door again an quickly shut it. She walked over to the other door for what I thought was a normal routine. The classes were connected by a middle room so teachers could either one talke privately during classes an two so teachers could jointly "straighten" someone out. Instead she locked the other door also.

When she sat down I caught her eyes catch the crotch of my pants then she realized what she was doing an brought her attention back too my eyes. "Mark, whats wrong today dear" she asked. "Well I guess I am just overwhelmed with everything this year. Im really excited about the girls parties an school yes in that order" I replied smiling. "You have to get your priorities straight Mark. Mark!" I was staring at her breast covered by that creamy blouse. I would rather cover them with my cream. "Well then I take it you like what you see" she said as her hand slid to her breast where her blouse connected in a semi V shape. I could tell her fingers where pulling with good restraint wanting to expose her tits. She had long blonde hair an baby blue eyes. She was only in her fourth year of teaching an only about 29 so sexy. Every highschool guys dream an some of the girls too. "I bet you have layed in your bed thinking about me havent you Mark?" I couldnt belive she just asked me that. "Ye... Ye.. Yes Ms. Spencer" I had to be honest. "Have you ever grabbed yourself an stroaked yourself while thinking of me?" "A few times why do you ask" the question was as inticing as the reason behind the question. She only ignored it an said "Show me what you do when you think of me" she spread her long legs open wide I could see her black panties they were so sexy. Her tounged traced the outside of her lips an I watched thinking how it would feel agianst my hard cock. I undid the belt an button pulled down the zipper an my dick sprung forth. My right hand also sprung into action. I started at the head of my tool an slid my hand up an down the erect shaft. "Do you want me too help Mark?" she knew she didnt have to ask but got a kick out of it. "Yes Ms. Spencer I would love that." She quickly knelt before me. With a expertise of a champion cock sucker. Showing no shame in her game. She started with a good strong grip around my member an started stroaking fast looking me in my eyes. "Tell me what you do to me during your jack off sessions Mark" she asked in such a sexy voice damn this whole thing had me in a whirlwind. I was just daydreaming about doing her now I am getting too.

"Well I alwayz wanted to feel your lips wrapped around me sucking me dry" thats how it started anyways. She put my head in her mouth using her lips an her tounge made litlle wet swirls around me. It felt so good I would shudder every few seconds. Then she started deepthroating me taking my whole dick in her mouth. Her head bobbed up an down up an down. "Im gonna cum Ms. Spencer ohh dont stop." She sped up rotating between deepthroating an tounge twirling i felt my cock start to throb an placed my hand on the back of her head an pushed every bit of me inside her. Her hand started to play with my balls an I filled her mouth with my cum untill it ran down the sides of my shaft an with that she pulled me out licked me clean smiled an said "When your okay return to the classroom but meet me back here after school I have some other issues to work out with you" an she left.

I sat there with my dick soaked an pleased. I couldnt belive Ms. Spencer just gave me the best head of my life an I couldnt wait to see what she had in store for me after school. I maintained myself an went back to class when I sat down I looked at the clock only two hours left of school damn where they gonna pass by slow.