Mark's Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister; the first night.
1.7k words
4.35
158.6k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monika333
monika333
68 Followers

A long time ago, my sister and I had something very special. It started at a very early age. We were very close, and as we grew older it seemed like we were both noticing how we grew into our bodies. There was this trust we had felt and although nothing came about it at that point we just new that something was going to happen some day . My sister was very popular, and beautiful! She was 5,4, quite muscular, had a firm d cup and perfect legs! I was always very attracted to her. I think she noticed. Lisa would always walked around the house in her underwear, and that just drove me nuts! She used to wear thongs, both lacy and satin, long evening gowns, with no bra, and sometimes just with a bra and panties. She always had very nice lingerie!

Lisa seemed to be on top of her sexuality; I mean, she knew she was hot. All the guys that came by the house would stare at her, wanting, and doing everything the possibly could to get into her pants! She was oblivious to the fact that all the boys liked her. She didn't have low self esteem, but she was just very modest, I guess? But then came one night..... It was a Saturday night, and I will never forget the start of something amazing!

My Parents went away on a weekend trip to the lake. I was already 18, and my sister was 20. We had a sleepover in the basement of our house. We were listening to music, having a great time. We talked a little about boyfriends and girlfriends, and what we did with them; you know, sexually. And to my surprise, Lisa said she had never been with a boy! Nothing! No touching, no anything! In fact, she has never seen a penis besides magazines and movies. I too was a virgin, and had never been with any girl. All I got was a feel up over a shirt. We were both amazed, especially me! She was so confidant! She must of been with someone? All the sexy clothes she wears, the beautiful lingerie?

That night got more interesting. She brought down a couple of beer's and was wearing a black satin robe, her hair pulled up, and she had her face all done up. She looked beautiful! I was in aw! She was stunning.

"Why did you change sis?"

"I don't know, just thought I would get more comfortable. Plus I want to show you something."

I was puzzled, but really did not think anything of it. We drank a couple and kept talking about boys and girls.

"If you don't mind me asking Lisa, how come you have never been with a guy?"

"I don't know? I don't think the guys like me, don't think I am attractive?"

"You are crazy! You are beautiful! Who wouldn't want you? Look at you, your body alone....." At this time I felt a little weird. Not only am I telling her she is hot, I am staring at her in her beautiful satin robe. I think she started to notice

"Now hold on Mark! This is getting a little weird now. You are my brother, do you look at me in that way?"

At this time I start to realize how far I am going. And to be honest, I was getting aroused! She looked so beautiful!

"I guess sometimes I... well it's hard not to notice you! You walk around in your sexy underwear, with those beautiful legs, and....

"You watch me?" She asked

"Well.... yes sometimes. Your hot! I can't help it. Are you mad?"

She looked at me and smiled

"No, I'm not mad. It's just.... weird thats all."

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean for you to feel uncomfortable! You are just so pretty and..... I have said way too much." I began to feel very nervous at this point! I think I am way out of line

"No, no Mark. I didn't mean it like that. I just; I mean sometimes I notice you too thats all. That is what's weird?"

"Really? You notice me?" The room got very quiet very fast.

"I guess.... sometimes I do."

"I don't know what to say, I mean WOW! What does this

mean?"

Lisa now had this evil little smirk on her face, and without saying a word, I realized this was getting very real very fast!

"I bought this today when I went shopping, I want to see if you liked it?"

Lisa took her robe off, and showed me something so....

"What do you think? Do I look sexy? Do you think any guys would think so?"

She was wearing this black satin teddy, with lace trim all around. Her beautiful breasts were just perfection! The satin clinging so tight against her firm large breast's, tight against her small waste and her beautiful legs... I lost my breath!

"Say something! Do I look that gross to you?"

"No the exact opposite! You are perfect Lisa! WOW, just perfect!"

She didn't say anything, in fact she looked at me smiling. She had now seen that I was starting to get an erection in my jeans. She grinned...

"What is happing to you Mark? Looks like you are getting a little....."

"Ahhh, sorry! I will..."

"No Mark it's ok! Really. Thank you, that makes me feel better."

"What? You are my sister, I shouldn't! I can't believe you are seeing me here with an erection?"

"Listen could I try something?"

"What is it sis?"

"Well I have never seen a cock before, do you think I could see yours? I know it sounds weird, but I just want to see it?"

I couldn't believe my sister wanted to see my cock? I was so turned on by now, I could just let go at any moment!

"I guess?"

I unzipped my pants and slowly pulled them down. I took of my shirt, and was standing there in my underwear. She was sitting on the couch watching me, totally fixed on my penis being held back by my underwear.

"So.... can I see?"

"Yes, are you sure this is ok?"

"Ya, ya, come on let me see!"

I slipped off my underwear, and my cock sprung out.I have a 7" cock, but it's 2 and 3/4 thick, so she stands real tall, and straight!

"Wow! It looks so.... nice! Come closer"

I walked over to her and she just so involved with it! She was staring, licking her lips...

"Can I touch it?"

"Well, I guess"

She put her finger tips on my penis, she was very gentle. She was gliding her finger tips up and down on my balls, then some precum leaked out. She put her fingers on the tip of my nob, and started to play with the clear juice.

"I can't believe this" she said

"I love the feeling....."

Before I could say anything, she put her mouth on my penis. She sucked the tip first, sucked all the precum out. She held the base of my cock, and started to move her head up and down. She didn't even look at me, she was so into just sucking my cock. She started rubbing my balls, sucking harder and harder.

"Lisa.... I am going to cum soon!"

That made her suck faster, harder, pumping my cock as she sucked.

"MMM fuck Lisa, ah fuck.... soooo good Lisa sooo good!

She took her mouth off and started pulling at my cock, fast and hard.

"How is that baby brother, how good do you feel..."

"Fuck Lisa..... mmmm I am gonna....AHHHHH"

I came all over her face, some in her mouth but most on her face, dripping down on her sexy black teddy!

"How was my first time?"

"Amazing sis! Wow, what did we just do?"

She looked at me and said

"I think it's ok! You are just my brother, and we are just playing. Just figuring things out? No harm in playing is there?

She kissed me long and hard, cum still on her lips and in her mouth. She gave me a taste of myself, and I will have to tell you.... I liked it. I asked her

"Can I touch you? Can I touch your breast's?"

"MMM Please!"

She held my hand, and put it on top of her teddy, feeling the satin over top her beautiful tits was just too much, I was as hard as a rock!

"How do they feel my not so little brother?"

I couldn't speak, I lightly squeezed and saw her large nipples growing underneath the black satin. I put my mouth on top, nibbling on her nipple though the fabric, and light moans come from my sister. I slid my hand down to her mound. feeling the heat from her pussy... and with just a light touch she winced.

"Ahh, yes Mark, touch me, touch your big sis."

I pulled down one strap from her teddy, and then the other.... I looked into her eyes, and I knew this was right, it was now, and I was so in love and wanting to be with my sister!

I pulled down the nightie, and exposed her big beautiful breast's! Her nipples were big, and her areola's were large and light in color, I put my mouth on her left breast. She let out a gasp. I put my hand back on her hot wet pussy, and again, let out a gasp. I went up and kissed my sister's neck on her ear lobs, and onto her mouth. She rolled on top of me and stared to grind her pussy into my ever so hard cock!

"Fuck I want you! You want to fuck your sister? Do you want me?"

"So bad Lisa! I have always wanted this! You are so..."

She shut me up with a long deep kiss, tongue deep inside, still tasting my own semen. The grinding got heavier, and the heat was rising.... our breathing got animal like, and just as she started to put my cock inside her virgin pussy, the upstairs door opened! Our parent's came home early! I couldn't believe how close I was to sleeping with my sister!

We got dressed real fast, and nothing happened, our parents never knew. But this was just the beginning of something huge.......

monika333
monika333
68 Followers