Mark's Wife is Too Hot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your mark, get set, go," Jessica chanted out.

Michelle's hand felt incredible on Mark's dick and she wasted no time in jerking him off as fast as possible. He was getting close after only 20 seconds. Mark knew his only chance was James, who was leaking from the moment they started.

He looked over at James and Denise. Denise was barely even rubbing his dick. It was as if she was trying to stop him from cuming. He looked around further and saw that the other 2 girls were jerking away extremely fast, but neither guy seemed anywhere near finishing? Mark couldn't even speak, the pleasure was so much, he knew was going to shoot any second.

"Come on little dick, shoot your stuff for me," Michelle whispered into his ear.

That was enough for him as he screamed out in pleasure while his little dick shot it's seed all over the floor.

As Mark shot his third and forth rocket of sperm onto the floor in front of them, the rest of the group broke out into hysterical laughter and applause. Not only did Mark lose the bet with Denise, and was now going to have to fuck her with a strap on everyday for 2 months, but his wife was going to have to blow every guy there.

The rest of the girls stopped jerking their partner's dicks and the group agreed that since Luigi and James had already won a blowjob from Denise, David should get the last one.

"Guys, come on...we all had fun...there is no need to go through with any of this...,"

"Oh bullshit," screamed James. "You made a bet, and I've seen the way you have been eyeing Michelle's tits all night. You would titty fuck her right now, if shed let you. Your wife is going to suck my fat dick, weather you like it or not," James continued.

Mark just looked around and fought off the urge to cry. There were three hard penises in front of him, all bigger then his, and all waiting to be sucked off by his gorgeous wife. He looked down at his now fully soft baby dick, and the puddle of cum at his feet, he was mortified. Not to mention that the wives kept staring at him and laughing.

"Ok Denise, enough fucking around, I am horny as hell and need to cum," James spoke up again.

Denise knelt in front of James and took his large penis into her hands. She looked over at Mark, laughed, and put the head of the cock into her mouth. She went right to work, sucking it like a pro. Mark had no idea she was capable of that.

"OOOOOO yeahh...suck...o my good...," James said.

It had appeared that the whole scene had put James right on the edge and after only 20 seconds of her expert sucking, he pulled his dick out and jerked his spunk all over Denise's shirt. Mark began to think that he could have beat James if Denise had tried.

"Ewwww," Denise shouted as she took off her shirt, exposing her small but perky bra clad breasts. Denise hated cum.

Dave wasted no time in taking James spot and forcing Denise back to her knees.

Denise took his short fat dick into her mouth and sucked away again. Dave seemed to have much more stamina, as 10 minutes had passed and he was just now getting close. At one point, he made eye contact with Mark, petted Denise's head, and laughed.

"Suck my dick bitch, make me cum," he encouraged her, as he reached down and squeezed her tits through her bra.

Mark felt so sick to his stomach it hurt to watch, but for some reason he had to. His penis had returned to full hardness during the show, but thank god no one noticed.

"Awwwww, I'm cuming," Dave screamed as he too pulled out his dick and began shooting his load all over Denise's tits. "What the fuck is it with you guys cuming on my tits?" Denise complained as she removed her bra. She was now kneeling totally topless as Luigi walked over, ready for his blowjob.

During the first two shows, the girls just kept drinking and laughing as Mark's wife took care of their men. They didn't seem too happy with Denise being topless. Erin even seemed a little upset at the fact that her husband was about to get a topless blowjob from another women.

"You like big tits, don't you baby dick," Erin said to him as she walked up to Mark and his fully erect 5 inch boner.

Denise saw this and immediately inhaled Luigi's long cock. She sucked like a girl on a mission. Luigi barely knew what to do as the immense pleasure overcame his body.

Meanwhile Erin had taken off her top and stood next to Mark in only her tiny bra, encasing her huge natural breasts. She was stroking Mark's little dick, whispering into his ear.

"It would be so hot to see your little penis disappear between my huge tits, don't you think," Erin said. It's a shame you have to go home to those little A cups, that couldn't even form a valley to tit fuck," She continued as she reached behind to unhook her bra, but in her drunk state she was having a problem. Mark was standing there, holding his breath, waiting for the bra to fall to the floor.

Denise was determined to finish before Mark got a chance to hook up with Erin. She was right, and Mark was not going to get to benefit from it at all. She pulled Lee's dick out of her mouth, and jerked it as fast as she could. Moments later Lee exploded all over Denise's now bare breasts, moaning the entire time.

"Got it," Erin said, as she began to remove her bra.

Just as the bra began to come off, Denise walked up and snapped it back on. Mark's heart dropped and the worst night of his life just kept getting worse.

"I think it's time for everyone to go," Denise said, covered in cum.

The group filed out of the house, drunk, tired, and in various amounts of clothing.

"Let me know if you need a big dick some time Denise," James screamed as the door closed.

The couple looked at each other. Mark, not wearing any pants, sporting a full boner. Denise, topless, her tits covered in another man's cum. The two tried to find something to say to each other.

Finally, Denise spoke up. "You stay in the guest room tonight, I'll buy the strap on tomorrow. Goodnight babe," she said as she leaned in to give Mark a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she disappeared into their room.

Mark stood there with his head down, some of Luigi's cum was on his shirt. It now fully dawned on him that their relationship would never be the same.

12