Marla and the Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
Marla begins to realize exercise can lead to more.
2.3k words
4.28
23.2k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarlasMan
MarlasMan
53 Followers

Chapter 4

Seth lent Marla some shorts and a tee-shirt so she could walk home with Leisa. The outfit she came in was torn to shreds and of no use to her anymore. Before the women left, they made each boy promise not to tell what had happened to anyone. Marla worried that there was no way that secret was going to be kept - her only hope was that her name wouldn't be used. She gave each of the boys a tender kiss, including Seth, whose house they were at, even though she never had any intimate contact with him. Seth whispered to Marla that next time she come alone and they could work out again and take a sauna. Wink, wink.

That's when reality struck. In a moment they would be out of the basement gym and back in the neighborhood and then back home. As they walked up the steps from the basement Marla said to Leisa, "Is there a way I can change into another outfit at your house before I get home? I can't let Mike see me dressed like this."

"Sure thing. I have a couple more for you so you can pick whichever you like."

"Thanks. You're a life-saver." Marla caught herself for a moment after the words left her lips. Leisa was a life saver. She had introduced Marla to a world she would have never found on her own. A world where a mature women could still have wanton sex with young men, boys really, and be appreciated for her sexuality. Marla would not have had the courage to discover that on her own and she realized deep down she owed a debt to Leisa. Her fear was whether Leisa realized that vulnerability and would exploit it.

The ladies were chatting intimately about what had just happened, Marla relating what Leisa had missed and how excited it had made her. She told the younger woman how she had never done anything like that before, not even close. Marla was having a hard time describing her feeling.

"You know what that feeling is, sweetie?" Leisa asked. "It's power. It's the power of sex. You showed those boys what it is they dream about every night and think about every minute of the day. Imagine how much power you'll have once we whip you into shape!"

"How was the workout?" came a voice down the street.

Marla suddenly felt powerless. It was Mike, standing in the front yard, watching them walk down the street. He had a quizzical look on his face, trying to comprehend the outfit Marla sported, boy shorts and a tee-shirt from a high school she never attended. As they got closer he nodded at Leisa and looked at Marla.

"What's with the get-up, sweetie?"

Marla was at a loss for words. She felt the look of panic flood her face. The basement now seemed like another world and she was another woman in that place. Suddenly, it was husband, house, career - it was the life she had made on the line and she had no words. Yes, her husband watched her masturbate to the neighbor, Leisa's husband, but that's a far cry from a gangbang with 19 and 20-year-olds. Would her husband be OK with that? He did kind of encourage her, didn't he? she thought. Well, that's a stretch, Marla, she scolded herself.

And now they were in front of Mike and the moment of truth. Marla was about to speak when Leisa spoke first.

"Well, you know cheap workout gear, Mike. Marla and I were jogging and she split a seam in her one-piece. Luckily we were near one of my girlfriend's house so we popped in and asked for something to cover up. Not the most stylish but it got the job done." Leisa looked at Marla, who was looking down, not wanting to meet anyone's gaze.

Mike seemed satisfied. "Oh, well, good timing then I guess. I'm heading inside, see you in soon?"

"Yes, honey, I just need to get my other clothes and a couple more outfits from Leisa."

Mike nodded and walked into the house. Marla and Leisa went next door to Leisa's house.

"Whew!" Marla said. "You are a fast thinker. Thank you. I was at a loss for words."

"I kinda sensed that," Leisa said, opening the front door.

"Hey, you're back!" It was Leisa's husband, John. "Did she wear you out, Marla?"

"I don't think I wore her out," Leisa said, smirking, as the women walked into the living room. John was sitting on a Laz-Y-Boy recliner watching TV.

"Leisa!"

"Oh, relax, he doesn't mind."

"Mind what? Did you go by Seth's house again?" John asked playfully.

"Yes, honey, we stopped by to use the basement gym. He had some friends over and they really took to Marla. And she to them."

Marla was embarrassed. She wasn't the same woman outside the basement. Not yet anyway.

"Leisa, please. It's embarrassing." Marla's eyes fell to the ground. John noticed the hard nipples beneath the t-shirt and nodded to Leisa, who noticed also.

Leisa moved behind Marla and lifted the shirt off, exposing her tits to John for a moment until Marla covered her breasts quickly with her arms.

"Leisa! Enough!" Marla was getting worried.

"Don't be shy now, Marla. My hubby wants to fuck you, too," Leisa said in a teasing tone. John was out of the recliner and approaching Marla. He stood in front of her but she wouldn't look at him. He had on shorts and tank top and Marla could see his bulge. He placed a finger beneath her chin and lifted her face to meet his gaze. Her eyes met his.

"You showed me your tits earlier. Before those boys fucked you. Now I want to see them again. And your pussy, too."

Leisa grabbed Marla's arms and held them down at her sides, which gave John a chance to yank down her shorts, exposing her cunt. He bent down and made Marla step out of them, leaving her completely naked, again. John stood back up and leaned in close to her, his fingers gently exploring her used sex.

He whispered. "I know you want me. I know you want to feel my big cock inside you. I could tell from the way you watched me from the window earlier." His fingers increased their pressure on Marla's cunt, causing her to moan softly. "You are going to get some additional training, Marla dear. Leisa is going to make you firm and I'm going to make you a slut. Is that OK with you?"

Marla nodded agreement.

"Good. Now, what does a slut do with her mouth?"

Marla paused a moment. "She sucks cock?"

"That's right! Now get on your knees and show my wife how a slut sucks cock."

Leisa smiled at her husband as Marla got down on her knees and took John's cock from his shorts and stuck it in her mouth. He was about 8 inches and thick and hard. She found herself with the mixed emotions again.

"You know, honey," John said to his wife, "she's got quite a bush down there. Doesn't really go with the times."

Leisa feigned surprise. "Does she? I better take a look."

Leisa got on her back on the floor and positioned herself between Marla's legs, her mouth in line with her friend's cunt.

"Yes, there is a lot of hair down here. We'll need to take care of that."

"Put it on the list," John chuckled.

"She's also got some creamy white stuff leaking from her. I better taste it to see what it is."

Leisa put her hands on Marla's thighs and drew the older woman to her mouth, her cunt resting just above Leisa's lips. Leisa's tongue went to work, lapping at Marla's juices and those of the boys she had just fucked.

Leisa paused a moment. "She's filled with cum from her fucking, darling."

"My training job may not be as hard as yours then. Looks like she's already a long way to slut," John said chuckling.

Marla worked the cock in her mouth, her hands on John's taut buttocks, her nose mashed into the few pubic hairs he had left, as he was well-trimmed. Marla's mouth was stretched and her throat kept inching toward gagging as John forced his way deeper into her. Her mind went back and forth between the cock in her mouth and the tongue in her pussy, and then the finger Leisa was slowly working into her ass.

It was time.

Marla came in torrents, flooding Leisa's mouth with her juices. It was her greatest orgasm. All that sexually charged her was happening but sadly none of it involved her husband. This was for her and her alone. Leisa kept her tongue moving. John kept ramming his dick down her throat. Marla wanted his cum so bad, he was so hard and long, he had to be close.

Leisa pulled off Marla's cunt. "Her ass is ready, honey," she said matter-of-factly to her husband.

"Great," was all John said. He pulled his cock from Marla's mouth and turned her around, ass up, on her knees, elbows on the floor. Leisa positioned herself in front of Marla, legs spread, pussy wide open.

"Eat my wife while I take your ass," John commanded. Marla did as she was told without a word. John slowly worked his hard cock into her anus, pushing in slowly, then pulling back a bit. He did this until he was in up to the hilt. Marla never deviated from Leisa's pussy, licking her pink lips and sucking on the oversized clit.

"My husband's cock is in your ass," Leisa said seductively.

Marla just nodded.

"Time for your fucking." Leisa winked at John as he began slowly moving his dick in and out of her ass. It felt so tight to him he figured this must be her first time.

"Has your husband been here?" John asked softly. Marla nodded slightly, no.

"A virgin ass. No wonder you're so tight. Our friends will certainly enjoy this as well," John said as he quickened his pace, tightening his grip on Marla's hips, the sound of their bare skin slapping growing louder. "Oh, god, she's so tight, baby," he said to Leisa.

Leisa looked at her husband. "Cum in her ass, honey."

John banged even harder, pounding the ass in front of him until he stiffened and released his entire load in Marla's bunghole with a loud cry of pleasure and lust and dominance over his pet.

Marla whimpered through the banging with her face firmly planted in Leisa's box, bringing her friend to an orgasm with her husband.

"Oh that was amazing, sweetie. So much skill. You must have licked every girl in the dorm I bet." Leisa paused. "Turn around, Marla, your prize is waiting for you for being such a good slut."

Marla raised herself on her knees and turned to see John's cock, still rigid, glistening before her.

"Go ahead. Clean him," Leisa said firmly.

"Yes..." Marla said as she scooted around to face John and his cock. She gripped it at the base and moved her lips to cover it, taking it deep into her mouth, licking it with her tongue. She knew the familiar taste of cum, but there was another taste, more bitter, she guessed was her ass. She came at the realization, letting out small whimpers as she worked the growing cock in her mouth.

"This slut is going to make me come again!" John said. And with that he blew another load into Marla's mature mouth, grabbing the back of her head to make sure she swallowed it all.

"God, she is going to be fun, darling. You outdid yourself this time," John said to his wife.

Then a knock at the front door.

John looked at Leisa and Marla scrambled to her feet.

"Probably my husband wondering where I am," Marla said.

"I'll go stall him. You get dressed," John told the ladies. He threw on a pair of workout shorts and a t-shirt and headed out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

When John opened the front door, sure enough it was Mike, Marla's husband.

"Hey, buddy!" John said, acting non-chalantly.

"Hi, John. Is my wife still here?"

"Yes, yes, the girls are in the back still trying on workout gear. I'm in here watching TV, want to join me while they finish? Can I get you a beer?"

"Sure sounds great."

John led Mike into the living room and then went to grab two beers from the kitchen. He walked back in and handed one to Mike. As he did, Mike glanced down and saw the half-dollar-sized wet spot in John's shorts. It sent his mind racing though he wasn't sure why. Maybe he just took a piss? But when Marla walked in he was certain something had happened. She looked flushed and wide-eyed, and it couldn't have been from the jogging. He decided to play it cool.

"There's my wife! I have dinner ready if you are?" Mike said to Marla, who was trying to avert her eyes as much as she could and still act normal.

"You guys are welcome to hang out a little bit," Leisa said walking into the room. Her nipples were erect and showed clearly through the thin material of her shirt. Mike was tempted to say OK and forget about dinner completely after seeing his neighbor. But he was dying to learn more.

"Thanks, Leisa, but we really should head out and eat. I'm sure Marla's famished after the work-out you put her through," Mike said, glancing at Marla for any signs. "Thanks again for the beer."

"No problem at all. Marla, let's plan on round two tomorrow, OK? After work?"

"Yes, Leisa. I would like that. See you tomorrow then. Bye John," Marla said as she made her way to her husband's side and grabbed his hand as they headed to the door.

"Bye Marla," John replied. "Good workout for the first time."

After the front door closed, Leisa walked over and sat on John's lap. He played with her nipples gently.

"What do you think, honey, is she hooked?"

John thought for a moment.

"Completely."

MarlasMan
MarlasMan
53 Followers