Marla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Oh, God! Oh, God, Buddy!" Marla cried as a tidal wave of ecstasy broke over her. Her hips surged up off the bed and she screamed with joy. "Nowww! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!"

Buddy could feel Marla's vaginal walls contracting when her orgasm exploded. It was a rippling feeling, up and down his erection, and it felt incredibly good, but it didn't make him come, although it did move him a bit closer. He looked down and loved the look of absolute bliss on his lover's face. "Oh, wow!" he thought as he savored the sights, sounds, and feelings of her orgasm. "That's so awesome!" He kept lunging against her, thrusting his erection deep into her.

Marla was a bit disappointed that she hadn't felt Buddy erupting into her, but he continued to plunge his hard penis into her and she felt a surge of delight. She'd barely begun to come down from the high of delight he'd taken her to and now she was headed back up that wonderful slope again. "Oh, Buddy!" she murmured, continuing to hang on to his plunging buttocks. He was like a wild young bull, full of energy and need for her, and she loved it.

It wasn't long before she once more felt herself approaching the apex of delight. Then she felt herself spinning into a world of delight. "Yes, Buddy! Oh, God, darling, take me now! Please, Buddy, take me now!" she cried. She exulted in feeling the young man's hot juices gushing into her. "Noww!! Please! Noww! Ohhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

This time the sensations resulting from the rippling walls of Marla's snug cavern were more than Buddy could take and he found he could no longer hold back and he felt his fluids gushing into her. "Yesss!! Oh, yesssss!" he groaned, pressing his hips tightly against his lover's body, feeling the rocking motions she was making, matching his.

The two lovers were lying in each other's arms, enjoying the aftermath of their most recent love-making, gazing into each other's eyes fondly. "I...I think we messed up the clean sheets," Buddy said, grinning.

Marla giggled, then kissed him. "I don't think there was any question we'd do that, it was just a question of when, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I do," Buddy replied.

Marla put her hand on the young man's face gently. "You are so special, Buddy, do you know that?" she murmured.

Buddy's face got bright red. "Ah...I...I guess...if...if you...if you say so," he stammered.

Marla opened her mouth to say something else, but never got to utter a sound. She was interrupted by a knock at the kitchen door, followed by the sound of the door opening. Then a female voice said, "Marla, are you home?" The question was followed by the sound of footsteps moving across the kitchen.

Shocked, the nude couple lying on the bed stared at each other. "It's my friend Gina," Marla whispered to a white-faced Buddy. "She...she can't find us like this."

"Marla, where are you?" the voice said, sounding as if the person it was coming from was closer to the bedroom door. "Your car's in the garage so I know you're here somewhere."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12