Marla Ch. 06

Story Info
Buddy stops at Marla's house while her husband's home.
5.2k words
4.61
119.4k
12
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"I'm glad you're up. Mrs. Harris just called and asked if you could come over and help her move some things out of her basement this morning," Buddy's mother told him when he appeared in the kitchen on the Tuesday morning after the weekend during which the eighteen year-old high school graduate had become lovers with his thirty-six year old married neighbor. His mother was standing at the sink, washing dishes.

"She did?" the young man replied. He was surprised. He knew Mr. Harris had returned home from one of his numerous business trips and would be home for most of the week. He also knew Mrs. Harris - he thought of her as Marla most of the time - was planning to ask his mother if it would be all right for him to go along with her to the beach house the Harrises owned to "help get it ready for winter."

"Yes," his mother said. "She also asked if your father and I would mind if you went along with her to help her get their beach house ready for winter. She wants to go Thursday. Apparently Tom will be leaving on another business trip on Friday. I told her that your father and I don't mind if you go to the beach house with her. Lord knows she needs the help with her husband gone as much as he is." She rinsed the plate she'd been washing and put it in the dish drainer next to the sink. "I have to say," she continued, "I certainly wouldn't like it if your father traveled as much as Tom does.. I really can't believe he can't manage to be home for Marla's birthday. I don't know how Marla handles his being gone so much."

"It would blow your mind if you knew how she's been coping for the last few days," her son thought as he took a box of cereal out of the cupboard and poured it into a bowl his mother had handed him. "When is Mrs. Harris's birthday?" he asked, trying to keep his tone off-handed. He set the bowl full of cereal on the table and walked to the refrigerator to get milk to put on it.

"It's Saturday," his mother commented. "Sometimes it seems as if Tom's gone more than he's home."

Buddy walked back to the table, sat down, poured milk on his cereal and sprinkled some sugar over it. "Yeah, I know," he said. "I hope he keeps taking business trips for the rest of the summer," he thought as he began eating his cereal. He was glad Marla had called. After their wild weekend of almost non-stop sex, going all of Monday without seeing her had been hard and he was anxiously waiting to hear from his mother that he'd be able to go to the beach house for the weekend. The fact that he'd get to see his pretty neighbor today was a pleasant surprise, although the fact that her husband was home made him wonder if they'd get to do anything.

After he finished eating his cereal, the young man rinsed the dish and put it in the dishwasher. Then he gave his mother a kiss on the cheek and headed for the door. "See you later, Mom," he said.

"From what Marla said, it will probably be a lot later," his mother replied. "She told me she their cellar is filled with things she wants to get rid of."

"Yeah, she has a lot that needs to be taken care of," Buddy replied as he walked out the door. His back was to his mother so he didn't make any effort whatever to keep the grin off his face.

"So Saturday is Marla's birthday?" he mused as he walked across the street toward the Harris house. "Since her husband's not going to be around, maybe there's some way I can help her celebrate."

He walked around to the back door of the Harris home, went up the two steps to the small back porch, and knocked on the door. He wasn't sure whether Mr. Harris was home and didn't want to raise any suspicion by just walking in.

Shortly after he knocked, Marla answered the door. "Buddy, come in," Marla said, smiling. "I'm so glad you could come over. I really do need your help today."

Buddy observed that his pretty neighbor was wearing a pair of form-fitting jeans and a white crocheted sweater and her golden blond hair was perfectly styled. "God, she looks incredible," he thought.

"Would you like a cup of coffee or some juice before we start?" Marla asked. She glanced over her shoulder. "Tom isn't going in to the office until a bit later this morning," she continued, lowering her voice a bit.

"Ah...sure...um...I could drink some orange juice if you have some," Buddy replied. He hadn't planned on Mr. Harris being home. That information was a bit of a disappointment. On the other hand, Marla did say her husband would eventually be going to the office, so...

"Come on, I'll get you some OJ," Marla said. She turned and started walking across the kitchen.

Buddy followed her and as he did, he looked up and saw Mr. Harris sitting at the kitchen table. The man, wearing a bathrobe Buddy himself had worn a few days earlier, had the newspaper spread out in front of him and was drinking out of a cup. "Hey, kid," he said when he finished. "How ya doing? You graduated this year, right?"

"Ah...yes, I did," Buddy replied. He found it a bit difficult to talk with Mr. Harris, given what he and the man's wife had been doing.

"You going to college?" Mr. Harris asked.

"Yes," Buddy replied.

"Good, gotta get a college education if you want to get anywhere these days," the man said. He glanced down and started looking at something in the newspaper. "Getting through college is like getting through high school was when I was a kid."

"Here, Buddy," Marla said, handing the young man a glass filled with orange juice. "Why don't we go downstairs and I'll show you what I need you to help me with today?"

"Ah...sure," Buddy said.

Clutching the glass of juice in his hand, the young man followed his attractive neighbor down the hallway, then down the stairs into the basement. He was careful to close the door at the top of the cellar stairs after he went through it.

When they reached the basement, Marla stopped and turned to face Buddy. She took the glass out of his hand and set it on a shelf mounted on the wall next to the steps, then she pulled the befuddled teenager into her arms, pressed her warm, soft lips against his, and slid her tongue into his mouth.

Buddy reacted instinctively. His arms slid around his lover's waist and he pressed his body against hers while they shared a kiss that had his penis hard as a rock seconds after the started. He had no idea how she did it, but Marla kissed better than anybody he'd ever kissed in his life, not that he had much experience kissing a lot of women before he began his affair with her. He slid his hands down, cupped her firm buttocks and pulled her against him while her tongue lashed and stabbed at his. He couldn't believe Marla was doing this with her husband upstairs. The positive thing about Mr. Harris being in the house was that it added a considerable edge to the excitement the young man was feeling as he and the man's wife continued to share their forbidden kiss.

The sound of a chair sliding back and footsteps on the upstairs floor ended the kiss abruptly. Buddy and Marla, gasping, stared at each other for a second. The footsteps stopped and there was the sound of the door at the top of the stairs opening. Marla grabbed Buddy and pulled him through the doorway that led into the basement rec room and out of view of the doorway at the top of the stairs.

"Hey, Marla, I gotta take a shower and get to the office," Tom Harris yelled down the steps. "I'm damn near out of underwear and I need enough for a week. Get some washed up for me before I get home later, will you?"

"Ah...yeah...sure," Marla called up the stairs in reply. She shook her head as her husband closed the door. His footsteps continued down the hallway to the bedroom. Then she looked at Buddy, who was still staring at her wide-eyed. "That asshole," she snorted. "'Wash me some underwear, will you?' I'll wash some underwear for him...Oh, sure. Maybe I'll throw in a red shirt so his damn shorts are pink. Let him explain that to his goddamn girlfriends." She began to chuckle, but the chuckles quickly escalated to outright laughter.

Buddy was surprised when Marla began laughing, but he quickly felt himself losing control. He started to smile, but soon was laughing as hard as Marla was. They laughed so hard they could barely stand and wound up clinging to each other for support until the episode of hilarity ran its course.

Marla was surprised to discover that when she finally stopped laughing she was incredibly horny. Of course she'd been horny when she woke up that morning, that's why she called and asked Buddy to come over, but the intensity of the desire she was feeling at that point was almost frightening. She grabbed her teenage lover by his shirt and clamped her lips back on his. As they again shared a powerful kiss, she began shuffling backward toward the pool table sitting in the middle of the basement rec room.

Buddy hadn't quite gotten over his fit of laughter when Marla's lips pressed against his and she started to drag him across the room. He was surprised how quickly his body shifted from feelings of silliness to explosions of passion. He allowed her to drag him across the room, not exactly sure what she was up to. He'd hoped they'd get to make love once her husband left, but Mr. Harris was still upstairs taking a bath, so they... Marla stopped moving and began opening the clasp at the waist of his jeans. "Jesus, is she planning to...to...with her husband in...in the house?" the teenager wondered. He uttered a soft groan when Marla slid her hand inside his loosened jeans and wrapped her fingers around his erection.

In some deep recess of her mind, Marla knew she was taking a huge risk. She found it hard to believe she was actually getting ready to make love with Buddy while her husband was still in the house, but that's exactly what she was doing. She had his pants open and was holding his throbbing erection in her hand, stroking it.

While their ardent kissing continued, Buddy slid his hands between them and opened Marla's jeans, then he pushed them down. Since she was holding his erection in her hand, he felt the least he could do was reciprocate, and that's exactly what he did. He slipped his hand inside her silky white bikini panties and cupped her middle, finding it sopping wet.

"Oh, God, I need you so much, Buddy!" Marla groaned. She hopped up on the pool table and kicked out of her loosened jeans. She tugged on her young lover's erection drawing him closer, guiding his erection to the aching opening she desperately wanted it to fill. With trembling fingers she hooked the center panel of her panties and placed the swollen tip of the young man's penis between her labia. "Take me, darling! Please! Take me!" she groaned.

The minute Buddy felt her warmth and wetness on the head of his erect organ, his hips lurched forward, burying it in Marla's snug, slick opening. "Oh, yeahh!" he groaned as his erection was enveloped by warmth, wetness, and incredibly good feelings that spread up through him from the point where their bodies were joined. He slid his hands around, cupped her bottom, and hauled her against him.

Marla clung to the young man while he sawed his erection in and out of her. Her arms were around him and her head lay on his shoulder. "Yes...oh, yes! Oh...oh...Buddy! Oh...yes! Oh...yes! Take...me! Buddy...take...me!" she chanted into the young man's ear while he plunged his rock-hard shaft into her again and again.

"I...I can't...I can't wait much longer," Buddy panted. "I...I needed you too...bad!"

"Don't wait, darling...please don't wait!" Marla replied, tightening her embrace. "I...I needed you badly, too! Take me now! Oh, please, take me!"

"Oh...oh, yeah! Unnnnhhhhh!" Buddy groaned. His body stiffened and seemed to vibrate when his shaft began pumping his hot, viscous fluids into Marla's rippling opening and exquisitely wonderful feelings began suffusing his body. "Oh...oh, shit! Oh, God! Yeahhhhhhh..." His groans of delight were muffled when Marla locked her lips to his in yet another wild kiss.

Marla wanted desperately to scream the joy she was feeling out to the entire world, but knew she could never do that. When the wondrous orgasm the young man's plunging erection set off began expanding through her, she felt herself getting ready to yell and pulled Buddy into a kiss to keep the sound from escaping. She felt her hips working wildly against his quivering body and felt his fluids spouting into her. "God, this is so wonderful!" she mused as the breathtaking sensations her teenage lover was producing in her coursed through her body.

They'd just begun to calm down when they heard the door at the top of the cellar stairs open. Marla was still clinging to Buddy, whose mostly-hard erection was still buried deep inside her. Buddy still had a death-grip on her bottom and both of them were gasping for breath, although once they heard the door open, they both worked hard to be still.

"Hey...Marla," Tom yelled. "I'm headin' for the office now. Don't forget about the damn underwear. Remember, I need enough for a week. You might as well put it in my suitcase. That'll save me having to do it." The door closed and the heard footsteps heading for the kitchen. They only relaxed when they heard the sound of the kitchen door closing.

"That...was...so...awesome!" Buddy gasped. He kissed Marla gently and she returned the kiss.

"It was, wasn't it?" she agreed. She caressed his face with one hand and smiled at him. "Of course, my love, as far as I'm concerned, every time we make love, it's awesome."

Buddy's erection softened to the point where it slipped out of her. When it did, he stepped back quickly.

Marla slid off the pool table, onto her feet, although she did hang on for a few seconds until the shakiness went out of her legs. She could feel their blended juices dripping from her, looked down, and saw that they'd fallen on her jeans and panties. "I guess I'll have to wash my panties along with 'Asshole's' underpants," she giggled.

"Is he always like that?" Buddy asked while he bent and slipped up his underpants and pants.

Marla bent, picked up her clothes, and decided not to put the dampened garments back on. "I guess so," she responded. "Although I think it's only in the last few months that I've realized how demeaning his treatment of me really is." She shrugged and started for the stairs. "And in spite of that, I'll still wash and pack his damn clothes for him," she said as she walked, her voice betraying a tone of resignation.

Buddy followed her, surprised that she was walking in front of him with her bottom nude, but thankful for what he was able to see. Her moving, gently jiggling buttocks were an incredibly lovely sight to behold. "How can Mr. Harris be married to someone like her and treat her the way he does?" he wondered as he followed his lover up the stairs.

When they reached the upstairs hallway, Marla stopped, turned, and put her arms around Buddy. "You help make my life bearable, do you know that?" she asked him, and planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Ah...I'm glad I...um...can...ah...be here for you," the young man replied.

"I'm going to get the damn laundry started," Marla said. "If you want, you can start taking the boxes of clothing I didn't donate to charity down and put them in the storage room in the basement."

"I can do that," Buddy said.

After Marla headed down the hallway toward the laundry room, which was just off the kitchen, he headed for the spare bedroom where the two or three boxes of clothing he had to move were stacked. It didn't take him long to get the boxes downstairs. When he emerged from the cellar doorway after taking the last box down, he met Marla in the hallway. She'd put on a fluffy pink robe since he'd last seen her.

"Are you finished already?" she asked.

"There were only three boxes," the young man replied. "Is there anything else you want me to do?"

Marla smiled, giggled softly, raised a hand and caressed his cheek fondly. "I know you didn't mean it the way I took it, but the answer is 'yes.'"

Buddy felt his face getting hot. He chuckled softly. "I didn't really mean it that way, but..." He put his hands on her waist and pulled her against him. His lips covered hers and his tongue speared into her mouth. He felt her arms winding around him and was thrilled by her fervent return of his kiss.

The kiss finally ended and after it did, Marla leaned back in the young man's arms. "Oh...God..." she gasped. "You...I...every time...you make me feel so..."

"Wild?" Buddy suggested. "Every time you kiss me, it feels wild."

Marla smiled and pressed against her young lover. "Wild is as good a word as there is, I guess," she told him. "You really are something special." She tightened her arms around him.

"I think you're special, too," Buddy replied. He returned her hug. He could feel his body responding to having Marla's pressed against it, but it wasn't the quick, fervent response that sometimes happened - and had happened earlier that day in the basement. "Is there anything else you want me to do while you're doing laundry?"

Marla sighed. "Buddy, I didn't ask you to come over to be my maid," she replied.

"I know," the young man said. "But I don't mind helping. I really don't."

Marla trailed her fingers along the teenager's cheek. "I know you don't mind, my darling, but..." She stepped back and shook her head. "I'm taking advantage of Buddy," she thought. "My best friend's son. Oh, God, I'm taking advantage of my friendship with his mother, too." The thoughts she was having were powerful and she began to experience overwhelming feelings of guilt. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes. "Buddy, I...I'm so sorry..." She pulled out of the young man's arms, turned, ran into her bedroom, and threw herself on the bed, sobbing.

Buddy, stunned, stood in the hallway, trying to figure out what had just happened. He and Marla had been talking when, suddenly, she began to cry and ran away from him. "I...I don' think I did anything," he mused, running the past few minutes over in his mind. He went over everything he'd said and couldn't find anything that should have been upsetting. He finally took a deep breath, turned, and walked slowly into the bedroom where his sobbing lover lay. He carefully sat down on the bed next to the sobbing woman and laid his hand gently on her back. "What...what's wrong?" he asked softly. "Did...did I do something..."

"It...it...isn't your fault," Marla sobbed into the bed covers. The fact that the young man thought it was his fault she was upset made her feel that much worse and her sobbing intensified.

"Then what...what's wrong?" Buddy asked.

"It's just that...I...I realized...just now...I...I'm...really a...a horrible...p-person," Marla sobbed.

"No! You're not! I...I think you're a fantastic person," Buddy responded. "Don't...don't say that."

The young man's comments only served to make Marla cry harder. Her state of mind had her believing she didn't deserve any kind of compliments. She kept her face buried in the tangled bedclothes and wracking sobs continued to shake her body.

Buddy wasn't sure what to do. His comments seemed to have made her cry harder. He decided not to say anything else for the moment. Instead, he reached out and began gently stroking her back through her soft bathrobe.

Marla felt the young man's gentle caresses and, in fact, they did have a calming effect on her. "He has the most incredibly gentle touch," she mused as his fingers trailed up and down her back. "God, that feels so nice." She laid there, enjoying her young lover's caresses, and felt herself growing calmer and calmer. Maybe things weren't as bad as she'd made them out to be in her head. Buddy was eighteen, after all, and she hadn't forced him to do anything.

Buddy noticed that his attractive companion's sobs were getting softer and softer the longer he caressed her back and was pleased. He hated the sound of her sobbing and knowing she was in pain. He was also aware that he'd begun getting an erection. "I guess a crying woman is a turn-on," he mused as he kept sweeping his fingers over Marla's back and his penis kept getting stiffer.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12