Marla Ch. 07

Story Info
Marla and Buddy finally get to the beach house.
7.1k words
4.67
87.3k
10
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Wednesday was an exasperating day for both Marla Harris and her adolescent lover, Buddy Wilson. They were frustrated because there was no chance for them to get together. It didn't matter to either of the lovers that on Thursday they'd be going away to spend a long weekend together, they both knew they didn't have that much time before Buddy left for college and their affair would have to come to an end.

Buddy, resigned to the fact that he wouldn't be able to see his adult lover until she picked him up Thursday morning, decided to do some shopping and finish with plans he had for making their weekend extra-special. He knew Saturday was Marla's birthday and was determined to make the day extra special. In fact, he'd come up with a pretty exciting - to him at least - idea of how to make the day special.

Marla's husband was acting more like a jerk than usual, a fact that didn't make the day any easier for her. "How come you can't wait until Friday to go to the beach house?" Tom Harris whined Wednesday evening while they were having dinner. "Jesus, you could at least wait until I leave on my trip and not leave me here alone."

"Have you ever once minded leaving me here alone?" Marla thought bitterly, but she held her tongue. "There are things that need to get done before it's too late in the season," she snapped in reply. "And since you don't seem to have the time to do any of them, I have to. Buddy's willing to help me, and he's leaving for college soon. This is the only time I have."

"Yeah, sure," her husband complained.

The fact that he didn't seem to remember that Saturday was her birthday - and also didn't seem to care that he'd be away then - wasn't lost on Marla.

While Marla was dealing with her boorish husband, Buddy was packing his things, barely able to contain his excitement about spending three days and four nights alone with the woman of his dreams. He couldn't stop thinking about how neat it was going to be to not have to worry about anyone walking in on them, or to not have to worry about running into anybody they knew.

"My goodness, you certainly are excited about going to the shore with Marla, aren't you?" Buddy's mother commented as he walked through the kitchen in the process of getting things together for the trip.

"Ah...um...yeah," Buddy replied cautiously.

His mother chuckled. "You're hoping there will be tons of attractive girls at the shore this time of year, aren't you?" his mother continued.

"Yeah," Buddy replied. "Who cares about girls in bikinis?" he thought. "There's only one attractive woman I'm interested in." "I have to run down to the mall," he told his mother.

Marla was packing, too, and was just as excited about their long weekend at the beach as her young lover. She kept a lot of clothes at the beach house, so she didn't need to take much, but she did wanted to take some things Buddy would like. "For when I'm wearing something," she thought, giggling. She hoped she wouldn't be wearing clothing a lot of the time she was at the beach house.

After finishing their preparations for their trip Marla and Buddy both went to bed early. Not surprisingly, both of them had problems falling asleep. They were both aroused by thoughts of what would happen when they got to the beach, but both resisted the impulse to relieve their sexual tension.

Marla woke up just after 6:30 the next morning. That was unusual; she seldom was out of bed much before 9. She slipped out of the king-sized bed she and her husband still shared. Since she'd begun her affair with Buddy, she found the fact that the bed was big enough to allow her to stay well away from her husband a benefit she'd never considered before.

Her husband, Tom, felt the bed move as she slipped out of it. "Jesus Christ, Marla, what the hell are you getting up so early for?" he grumbled.

"I want to get on the road early," Marla snapped in reply. She went into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Then she turned on the shower. While the water got warm, she slipped off her flannel nightgown, then she got in the shower. The warm water felt incredible. She was already partially turned on from anticipating her trip with Buddy, and the hot spray pelting her body added to the feelings of arousal already smoldering inside her. When she soaped up a washcloth and began washing herself, passion continued to flare in her. Washing her vagina felt so good it almost caused her to come, but she fought the impulse. She wanted Buddy to be the source of any orgasms she enjoyed today.

She was almost finished in the shower when she heard her husband banging on the bathroom door. "How come you have the goddamn door locked?" he complained. "I gotta pee, for Christ's sake."

"Use the guest bathroom," Marla yelled back.

"Jesus H. Christ!" Tom complained. She heard him stomp off down the hall.

Marla decided she'd never, ever, share a bathroom - or anything else intimate - with her husband again. "You know," she thought as she began drying herself off, "I think it's about time I have my own bedroom." Moving into the spare bedroom would be her first priority once she got back from the beach.

Buddy was awake at daylight, too. He was already packed, but he checked everything again, more from needing to do something than out of fear he'd forgotten anything. He tried playing some games on his computer, but found the games boring. He tried watching TV, too, but found that nearly as boring as the computer games had been. Time seemed to be dragging. Marla told him she'd pick him up at 8, but his clock said it was only 6:30 and the clock seemed to be running very slowly today. He finally slipped on a bathrobe, went to the bathroom, and took a long shower. While in the shower his thoughts turned to his beautiful, older, blonde lover and those thoughts, of course, had a very visible effect. He was tempted to masturbate, but fought off the urge. He was out of the shower, had dried off, and was just finishing shaving when his mother knocked on the door. "Buddy, hurry up, I need to get in there," she called. "I have a hairdresser's appointment at quarter after eight."

The young man hurriedly finished what he was doing, left the bathroom to his mother, and went back to his bedroom. He put on a dark blue T-shirt that had a white reflective "EMT" logo on it and pair of jeans. Dressed, he picked up the duffel bag he'd packed his things in, and an orange toolbox, and headed downstairs to the kitchen. He was more nervous than he could ever remember being. His chest felt tight and he could almost feel his heart pounding. He debated whether he wanted to eat, decided not to, but did pour himself a glass of orange juice. He'd just finished drinking his juice when his mother walked into the kitchen.

"I'm off to the hairdresser's," she told him. "Your father's already gone. He had to be in early this morning."

"OK," Buddy said.

"Be sure you help Marla when you're at the beach," his mother said. "She isn't taking you over there for a vacation, or to chase girls in bikinis you know."

"I know, Mom," the teenager replied.

"She's given you a lot of work this summer," his mother continued as she got some orange juice out of the refrigerator and poured herself a glass. "Look how much money you have in your savings for college now."

"I know, Mom," Buddy repeated.

After she drank her juice, she walked over and gave her son a hug and a kiss. "Have fun," she told him. "...and behave."

"I will, Mom," Buddy said. "See you on Sunday."

"Gotta go," his mother said, "I'm running late already."

At almost exactly the same time Buddy was getting dressed, Marla was trying to decide what she would wear for the trip. After donning a white silky bra and equally silky white panties, she picked a satiny pale blue pullover blouse that had a draped boat neck and long sleeves that were slit almost from her shoulders to her wrists. She'd bought the blouse to entice her husband and learned, after wearing it a few times, that he didn't notice what she was wearing most of the time. She also put on a denim skirt that buttoned up the front. She didn't put on any pantyhose or stockings. For footwear she wore a pair of clogs.

Her husband had gotten up and was in the shower, so she made the bed and checked the bags she'd packed again. Once she was finished with those chores, she checked the clock and saw that it was only a few minutes before eight. With her heart pounding and her chest tight, she picked slipped the strap of her purse over her shoulder, picked up her bags, and started down the hallway. She could hear the shower running in the bathroom so she stopped and stuck her head inside. "I'm leaving," she called.

"How come you have to go so goddamn early?" her husband called in reply.

"Because there's a lot I want to get done," she yelled back.

"Yeah, OK," her husband snorted. "See you when I get home, then."

Marla continued down the hallway, through the kitchen, and out into the garage. She put her bags in the back of her SUV, climbed inside, pressed the button on the garage door opener, put the key in the ignition, started the vehicle's engine, and backed out of the garage. Down the driveway she went, across the street, and up the driveway at the Wilson home. Just as she braked to a stop, Buddy's mother came out of the house. She waved and smiled. "Hi, Marla," she called as she walked to her car.

Marla waved in response. "Hi," she called back. She realized she was suddenly feeling a bit guilty.

After Buddy's mother drove off, Marla got out of her SUV and walked up to the back door of the house. Before she could knock, a smiling Buddy opened the door. Her heart, already pounding, began to pound even harder. "Are...are you ready to...to go?" she asked.

"Ah...yeah...I...um...I sure am," Buddy replied. His eyes wandered over her. "You look great," he added.

"Thank you, Buddy," Marla said. She could feel her face getting warm. "I don't believe I'm blushing like a schoolgirl getting a compliment," she thought. It felt wonderful to have someone appreciate how she looked.

"Ah...you want some orange juice or something before we go?" Buddy asked.

"Ah...I...I'm not really hungry," Marla said. That was true. She was so wound up she wasn't sure she'd be able to keep anything she ate down.

"OK," Buddy said. "I'll go in and get my stuff." He turned and walked back into the house.

Marla, thinking he might have some bags he'd need help with, followed him into the house. When she got in the kitchen she realized he only had a duffel bag and some kind of orange toolbox.

Buddy bent down to pick up his things but stopped. It had just hit him that he and Marla were alone in the house. He straightened up, walked past his puzzled-looking lover, closed the kitchen door, and locked it.

"Buddy, what are you doing?" Marla asked. She wanted was to get going so their time at the beach could start. She desperately needed to make love with the young man.

Buddy walked back toward her, grinning. "Mom's gone to the hairdresser, Dad went to work early this morning," he said. "You know what that means?"

Marla couldn't figure out what he was up to.

"It means nobody's home," the young man continued. He reached out, pulled Marla into his arms, and pressed his lips against hers.

Marla felt the rush of delight she always experienced when she was in Buddy's arms. Her arms wrapped around him and her body pressed tighter and tighter against his. Ecstasy raced through her, filling her as her tongue and Buddy's dueled. Her hips began twisting against Buddy's body and her thrills increased when she felt the swollen mass of his erection pressing against her. "Oh...God...Buddy...I...I need you so...so much!" she gasped when they broke their fervent kiss to get some breath.

"Yeah...me...too..." the young man gasped. He again pressed his open mouth against hers. His hands slid down and he cupped her buttocks through her skirt, pulling her middle even tighter against the swollen lump at his groin.

"Why did he have to start this now?" Marla thought as wave after wave of passion swept through her body. "We should be on the road." She felt herself being pulled across the kitchen while the young man continued kissing her. His kisses and the pressure of his aroused body against hers had a noticeable effect. She could feel her panties getting wetter and wetter as the juices of arousal poured from her. "What on earth is he thinking?" she wondered as Buddy continued to move them across the floor.

It wasn't easy kissing Marla and getting them across the kitchen floor at the same time, but Buddy managed. When he was near the kitchen table, he hooked his foot behind a chair leg, then pulled the chair away from the table.

"Buddy, what...?" Marla gasped when, again, the young man's lips left hers. She realized she couldn't see him. Then she felt his hands sliding up her legs and shuddered as even stronger feelings of desire roared through her. She glanced down and saw him sitting on the kitchen chair, naked from the waist down.

Buddy loved how it felt to slide his hands up Marla's warm, smooth legs. He'd already dropped his pants and underpants and was sitting on the chair with his erection pointing up, toward the place it so desperately wanted to be. He continued sliding his hands upward, pushing her skirt ahead of them.

"Buddy...what...?" Marla shuddered when she felt the teenager's hands cupping her buttocks through her panties. She responded, parting her legs and straddling his waist, as he tugged her closer to him. When he started tugging her down, she followed his direction and began lowering herself.

As Marla's body moved nearer and nearer to his erection, Buddy slid his fingers into one of the leg openings and pushed the center panel aside. It was his turn to shudder when he felt the tip of his steel-hard penis touch the warmth, softness, and dampness of Marla's vaginal opening.

"Oh, Buddy! Yesssss!" Marla moaned when she felt the head of the young man's penis spread her vagina open. "Yesss! Oh, Buddy, I need you so much!" she moaned as she sank downward, taking more and more of him into her. This was exactly what she needed, what she'd been wanting. It had only been twenty-four hours since she'd had him, but it seemed longer. "That feels so wonderful!"

"It sure does," Buddy replied. He kept hold of Marla's hips until, at last, she was sitting atop his legs and he was as far into her as he could get.

Clinging to each other, the couple began moving their hips. Grunts and moans came from them and the legs of the chair thumped softly on the kitchen floor while their bodies thrashed, each seeking the wild sensations it so desperately needed from the other. Their arms were wrapped around each other and their joined hips rocked madly.

Marla was surprised when she realized she was about to have an orgasm, a very powerful one. It seemed as if she and Buddy had only been making love for seconds, but there it was, racing toward her like a tidal wave of ecstasy.

Buddy was close, too. He fought to keep from coming with every bit of self-control he could muster, but it was a losing battle. He felt the contractions deep in his groin that signaled his coming, then, with a loud passionate groan, he felt an explosion of delight as his fluid gushed into Marla's clutching opening.

When Marla felt the young man's hot fluids spraying her insides, bright lights of joy began exploding behind her tightly closed eyes while the wild sensations she so desperately sought blossomed through her, satisfying those desperate needs. Her arms remained locked around Buddy's neck and her hips kept moving desperately against his.

The fervent movement of their bodies began to calm and, at last, they were sitting quiet on the chair, still hugging each other. Buddy's softening erection remained clutched in Marla's still quivering opening.

"Oh, God, I needed you so much," Marla whispered into the young man's year, then she kissed him gently on the cheek.

"I needed you, too," Buddy replied.

Marla giggled and clenched her vaginal muscles. "I'd have never guessed," she said, and kissed him again. "You know, I'm going to have to clean up before we go now," she added.

"That should only take a few minutes," the young man replied. "Then we can get going."

Ten minutes later they were on the highway.

"I don't believe we made love in your house," Marla commented. Her insides were still tingling.

"It wasn't anything I planned," Buddy replied. "But I wanted you so much and you looked so good and..." He reached over and ran his finger up and down the skin of her arm exposed by the slit sleeves of her blouse. "I really love your outfit."

Marla shuddered and felt her nipples begin to stiffen. She resisted the impulse to pull off the road and jump the teenager's bones again. They'd never get to the beach if she did that.

"You like that, don't you?" Buddy commented, and did it again.

"You know I do," Marla told him. "I always love when you touch me."

"I love touching you," he said. "You have the softest, warmest skin in the world. You feel so wild."

Marla glanced over at the young man and smiled. "You make me feel wild," she said. "Nobody has ever touched me the way you do."

"Really?" Buddy commented, surprised.

"Really."

"Not even your...your...husband?" the young man asked.

"Especially not him."

"Oh." Buddy couldn't imagine being married to a woman like Marla and not wanting to touch her and make love to her. Her husband had to be some kind of dummy.

They shifted the focus of their conversation to other things for a while. Marla was surprised to learn that she shared an interest in big band music with the teenager. He'd just commented that he downloaded a lot of Glenn Miller Orchestra songs from the Internet. "I can't believe you like Glenn Miller," she commented.

"Why not?" Buddy retorted. "His band played real music, not the noise they call music now."

"I have a collection of big band albums at the beach house," Marla said. "We'll have to listen to them this weekend."

"That would be neat," Buddy said. He grinned at her as he ran his fingers back up her arm through the slit in her sleeve. "Can we dance, too?"

Marla couldn't believe what she was hearing. Buddy wasn't just an incredible lover, he was well rounded, thoughtful, and fun to talk with She couldn't remember the last time she had an enjoyable conversation with her husband. "You are an amazing young man," she commented. She glanced over and saw that the young man was blushing. "I really mean it," she said.

"Ah...thanks," Buddy replied. He'd never seen himself as being all that special.

"It's almost lunchtime," Marla commented. "Want to stop and get something to eat?"

"Sure," Buddy said.

"There's a diner a couple of miles up the road that's really good," Marla said. "I'll stop there."

"That sounds OK," the teenager said.

When they reached the diner, Marla pulled into the parking lot, found an empty parking space, and steered her SUV into it. She shut off the engine, the two of them got out and walked into the diner. They were seated at a table in a dining room that had been built on the antique chrome and steel diner.

"They do a lot of business considering they're a little town out in the sticks," Buddy commented.

"Once you taste your food you'll see why it's so full," Marla replied. "I've been in big restaurants in New York that don't serve food that tastes any better."

The waitress came over, took their orders, then hustled off.

Marla looked across the table at the young man with her and smiled. "I can't get over the fact that you want to be a fireman," she said. "I thought boys grew out of that kind of thing."

Buddy shrugged. "Some guys do, I guess," he said. "It's always been something I've wanted to do. My grandfather was a firefighter and three of my uncles are, too. I think I like the medical stuff even more." He chuckled. "My uncles don't get that. They don't think EMS should be in the fire service."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers