Marla Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"EMS?" Marla asked.

"Emergency Medical Services," Buddy said. He pointed to his T-shirt. "Like for Emergency Medical Technician."

"Oh," Marla said. "And you're already an Emergency Medical Technician?"

"I was certified when I turned eighteen," Buddy said. "In our state you can't be certified if you're under eighteen."

"But you had the training before you were eighteen?"

"You can take the training if you're between seventeen and eighteen," Buddy said. "And you can do the in-hospital and ride-along requirements. You just can't get your certificate so you can actually run on a squad until you're eighteen."

"Oh," Marla said. "So do you belong to a...what did you call it...a squad?"

Buddy shook his head. "James County is all career, so I can't get on with them," he said. "But they do let you do ride-alongs. The closest volunteer squad is over in Washington County and that's almost thirty miles. I have already signed up for the fire-rescue department at the college I'm going to, though."

"Your college has a fire department run by students?" Marla asked, surprised.

"Mostly run by students," Buddy said. "The chief is a college employee, and so are the college security people. But most of the department is made up of students. The officers are all juniors and seniors."

"I never knew college students did stuff like that," Marla said. "I thought it was all keg parties, sports, and stuff like that."

Buddy laughed. "It is at some colleges," he said. "The one I'm going to has a specialized fire-rescue degree, so it makes sense for them to have a fire-rescue department. But that's not the only college where the students provide fire and rescue services. I looked into a college in Vermont that does it, too. St. Michael's' College in Colchester. Their rescue squad covers the college and a bunch of towns around the college."

"Wow," Marla said.

The waitress returned carrying a tray. She set the tray down on a stand near their table and transferred two heaping plates of food to the table in front of them.

"Holy crow!" Buddy said. "I'm not sure I can eat all that."

"I should have warned you about that," Marla chuckled. "Not only is their food good, the portions are huge."

"I guess," Buddy agreed.

They began eating.

"You're right, this is incredible!" Buddy said after he'd eaten a little of his meal.

"That's why I always try to stop here, either on my way to the beach or on my way back home," Marla said. She realized Buddy seemed to be looking past her and had a concerned look on his face. "What's the matter?" she asked.

"I...I think the woman at the table behind you is choking," Buddy said, without looking at Marla. He got up and walked past her, toward the table he'd indicated.

Marla turned around and thought she knew what Buddy had been talking about. The woman at the table behind her, who looked as if she might be in her sixties, was clutching her throat and looked like she was gasping, but wasn't making any noise.

"Ma'am, are you choking?" Buddy asked.

The woman nodded.

"Stand up, I can help you," the teenager said. He walked around behind the woman, put his hands under her arms, and lifted gently. "Stand up, please, ma'am," he said softly, but clearly. "I want to help you." He felt the woman rising, although she didn't take her hands away from her throat.

"Help her! Oh, my God, please help her! Help my wife, she's going to die!" the man sitting across the table from the woman begged.

Buddy balled up his fist, placed it in the spot where he'd been taught, and cupped his other hand under it. "A sharp movement. In and up," he remembered his instructor saying over and over as they practiced the Heimlich Maneuver in class. "Repeat until the object is dislodged or until the patient loses consciousness." "I hope this works the way it's supposed to," the teenager thought. He did the movement he'd only done in practice sessions before. And nothing happened.

"Please! Oh, God, please help my wife!" the woman's husband begged.

Buddy tried the maneuver again. And again nothing happened.

"She's going to die!" the husband wailed.

Buddy tried the maneuver a third time. Something popped out of the woman's mouth and clunked on the table. Immediately he felt...and heard...her take a deep ragged breath. He looked around, saw several of the waitresses standing there, staring, and realized that everyone else in the diner was staring at him, too. "Call 911 and tell them we need an ambulance," he yelled. One of the waitresses - the one serving Buddy and Marla - turned and hustled into the kitchen. He lowered the woman, who now seemed to be breathing all right, into her chair, then he moved to her side and knelt down. "Are you all right now, ma'am?" he asked.

"I...I'm fine...I...I can...breath...again," she gasped.

"You...you saved her life!" the woman's husband cried. He grabbed Buddy's hand and shook it. "Oh, God, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"I think she'll be fine," Buddy said, feeling a little embarrassed. "I do think she ought to go to the hospital to be checked out, though."

"An ambulance is coming," the waitress who had been waiting on Buddy and Marla said. "Their garage is just down the road, they should be here pretty quick."

She'd no sooner said that than they heard the sound of a siren.

The ambulance arrived and took the lady, whose name was Ruth Ferriter, to the hospital to be checked. It turned out she'd choked on a piece of improperly chewed ham steak. Her husband, Hal, kept hugging Buddy and wringing his hand. The teenager was relieved when he left to follow the ambulance to the hospital.

Another result of Buddy's heroics was that they didn't have to pay for their meal. "Your money isn't any good here," the owner told him, shaking his hand and clapping him on the back. "Not today, not ever."

"Thank you," Buddy said. He felt more than a little sheepish. When he finally sat back down at his table, people kept staring at him and Marla sat across from him, grinning. He felt very uncomfortable. "Ah...how about...let's get going, OK?" he said, finally.

"Don't you want dessert?" Marla asked.

"Ah...no...I...I just want to go somewhere people aren't staring at me," Buddy said.

"Remember, you come back any time," the owner called as they went out the door. "Your money's no good."

Marla started the SUV, backed out of the parking space, and headed down the road. She glanced over at Buddy and grinned. "Well..." she said. "I had no idea I'd wind up traveling with a hero."

"I'm not a hero," Buddy protested. "I just did what I was trained to do."

"You saved that woman's life," Marla said.

"Anybody who knows the Heimlich Maneuver could have done what I did."

"I didn't see anybody else jumping up and offering to," Marla said.

"Maybe they didn't see what was happening," the teenager replied. "Maybe they would have once they realized what was happening."

"You saw what was happening and did something," Marla said. "You're a hero. Don't be so embarrassed."

"Yeah, that's easy for you to say," Buddy replied. "They weren't all staring at you."

"I have a feeling you're going to be very good at what you want to do," Marla said.

"I hope so," Buddy said.

Marla reached across the console and laid her hand on the teenager's leg. "You're already very good at other things," she said softly. She slid her hand up and teased the outline of his penis with her fingers through his denim jeans.

"Ah...OK...um...if you say so," the teenager croaked in reply. The minute her fingers touched his penis it began to stiffen. "How...how much...um...farther...ah...is it, anyhow?"

Marla was delighted to feel his growing erection. "A little less than a half-hour," she replied. "Think you can wait that long?"

"Ah...I...um...I guess I'll have to," Buddy replied. He figured two could play the game Marla was playing, reached across, and began stroking her breast with the palm of his hand. He was delighted to feel her nipple stiffening against his palm.

"Ummm," Marla murmured as a rush of wonderful feelings swept through her. She just knew the next few days were going to be absolutely wonderful!

The two lovers continued caressing each other for the remainder of the trip. Marla had to work hard to keep her concentration on her driving, but she managed. She felt relieved when she turned onto the road where the beach house was located and saw the large A-shaped structure just ahead. "Thank goodness we're here," she thought. Her panties were soaking wet and she was trembling. The gentle way Buddy was caressing her breasts had her very near to coming. She pulled into the driveway of the beach house, pushed the button on the garage door remote control attached to the sun visor, and watched as the garage door opened. Once it was all the way up, she drove into the garage, located under the two-story beachfront home, and pushed the button to close the door behind them. She turned to Buddy, leaned across the console, and kissed him. "I need you so bad," she murmured when the kiss ended. "Let's go in the house. It will be so much nicer than if we make love here in the car."

"Ah...yeah...OK," Buddy gasped. His erection was so hard he wasn't sure he'd be able to walk, but he agreed it would be a lot nice making love in the house than in the car. He watched Marla open the door on her side and slide out, then did the same thing on his side. He followed his adult lover up the stairs from the basement garage into the sunny living room of the home and watched, wide-eyed, as Marla peeled her blouse off, then her bra. He gaped at her lovely exposed breasts for a few seconds, but when she began unsnapping the waist of her skit, he began fumbling with the button at the waist of his cutoff jeans.

Marla finished taking her clothes off, walked over to Buddy, who had shoved his cutoffs and underpants down, and was pulling his shirt over his head. She waited until he tossed the shirt aside, then grabbed his hand and dragged him to the L-shaped white leather sofa that sat facing the floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out over the beach. She let go of the teenager's hand and fell back onto the sofa. She allowed one of her legs to dangle over the side of the sofa, leaving herself open. "Fuck me now, Buddy!" she groaned, reaching her arms up to him.

Buddy heard Marla's impassioned request and, since he was feeling almost exactly the same high level of need, he stretched himself out on top of Marla. Much to his surprise, he felt the tip of his erection being caressed by her wet opening and got an even bigger surprise when, as he lowered his hips, he felt his engorged organ sliding into her.

"Yessss! Oh, Buddy, yesssssss!" Marla groaned when she felt herself being filled by the young man's erection. That was exactly what she needed. "Take me, darling! Yes, take me!"

Buddy did the only think he was capable of doing at that point, he began plunging into her, working his hips against hers, hearing the sound of their flesh slapping as his rigid penis slithered in and out of Marla's snug opening.

"Yessss! Oh, yes, darling! Yesssss!" Marla groaned. The wild, wonderful feelings Buddy always gave her were filling her, just as they always did. She locked her legs behind his and shoved her hips upward, welcoming his probing organ deep into her. She knew it wouldn't be long before she got the release she needed so desperately. Her fingers raked his back, pulling him down against her.

Buddy knew he wouldn't be able to wait much longer, either. It was as if he had no control over his body. The quest for pleasure, for release, was all that mattered. His hips continued to slam down against Marla with ever-increasing frequency. He felt her hands digging into his back and her heels locking behind his legs while her body was lunging up to meet his. He also heard her grunts and groans of pleasure.

"Now, Buddy! Oh, God, Buddy, take me now! Nowwwwwwwww!" Marla screamed when bright fireworks of pleasure began exploding inside her. "Take me nowwwww! Ohhhhhhh! Yessssssssss!"

Marla's cries of ecstasy drew an immediate response from Buddy. Almost immediately he felt his insides roiling, then his hot fluids were jetting out of him and intense waves of pleasure were inundating him. "Yeahhh! Oh, yeahhhhh!" he groaned as he came, still hammering his hips against his lover's.

"Wow...that was...unreal," Marla gasped after she'd regained enough of her senses to be able to talk. Buddy was still lying atop her, and his partially hard erection was still buried in her. "Ohhh!" she murmured. An orgasmic after-shock sent a ripple of delight racing through her.

"It was unreal, wasn't it?" Buddy replied. He pushed himself up so he could look down at her. "I needed you so bad. You had me so turned on I thought I was going to come in my pants before we got here."

Marla grinned up at him. "That's exactly what I wanted to do," she said. "I wanted us to jump each other's bones the second we got here."

Buddy chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you got what you wanted," he said. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her.

Marla returned the kiss and he kissed her a second time, with a bit more emotion. And a third time after that, with even more emotion. She felt his erection, still buried inside her, begin to stiffen again. The next thing she knew, she had grabbed his head and they were kissing like they hadn't kissed in ages. Tongues stabbed deep into each other's mouths and lashed, and feelings of desire began arcing between them like high-voltage electricity. If it had been dark, the sparks of desire flashing between them might actually have been visible, at least that's how it felt.

Buddy had kissed Marla intending to get off her but found himself swept into a new whirlpool of excitement. Her hips were writhing under his and he could feel himself getting harder and harder again. "This is unreal!" he thought while he shared passionate kiss after passionate kiss with the gorgeous woman lying under him. "If we keep going like this, neither one of us is going to be able to walk by the time the weekend's over." His capacity for rational thought vanished as he was once more swept up in a whirlpool of passion. His hips began moving and soon his body was again slapping against that of the woman lying under him, seeking and exchanging pleasure with her.

The bodies of the impassioned couple on the sofa continued struggling and both Buddy and Marla emitted feral sounds of joy and desire that seemed to fill the entire beach house. This was what both of them had come here for, the ability to have sex without worry of being discovered and they were taking advantage of that ability early.

The sounds coming from the joined bodies on the sofa grew in intensity and volume and their movements grew more ardent. Had anyone been observing them, it would have been clear what was about to happen. Then it was happening. The couple chanted their ecstasy and their bodies strained as once more they experienced the total bliss of a shared orgasm.

"Oh, God, that was so wild!" Buddy said. They'd finished their second session of love-making and he was now kneeling on the floor next to Marla, leaning on her, enjoying how it felt to have her bare breasts pressing against his bare chest. He chuckled. "When we started doing it again, I was thinking that if we kept going the way we were, neither one of us would be able to walk by the time the weekend is over."

Marla ran her fingers through the young man's hair. "I think that would be wonderful, don't you?" she murmured.

"You want to see if we can do that?" the teenager asked. He shifted his head so he could look at his lover. That put his cheek on her breast. He could feel her partially hard nipple pressing against it.

Marla trailed her fingers over the young man's cheek and smiled. "We'll have to see," she said. "But right now I need to get up. I have to use the bathroom."

"OK," the young man said. He straightened up, sat back on his heels, and watched as Marla gracefully got up from the sofa, padded across the living room, and started up the stairs. "She is the most gorgeous woman in the world," the teenager thought as he watched his lover walk away from him. "And she's a really neat person, too." He glanced over toward the kitchen and saw there was a small bathroom off that, so he stood up and went there to get himself cleaned up.

Marla came downstairs wearing a silky pink bathrobe. "We really should get the things in from the car," she said.

"Yeah, I suppose so," Buddy said. He slipped on his jeans and stepped into his shoes, then followed Marla down the steps to the garage.

They carried their things up to the second floor of the beach house, and put them in the master bedroom. It was huge, the entire width of the building, with floor to ceiling glass, just like the living room under it. There were two screened sliding doors that led out onto a balcony that was the same width as the room. In the center of the room was a king-size bed.

After he put his things down, Buddy walked to the windows and looked out at the beach. "This place is unreal," he commented, feeling a little awed. Mr. Harris had to make really good money. There was no way his parents could ever afford a place like this and they both had pretty good jobs.

"I've always loved it here," Marla said. She'd walked over to where the young man stood and was standing behind him. She slid her arms around his waist, pulled him back against her, and kissed him gently on the neck. "I love it even more now because you're here with me."

"It must cost a fortune to own a place like this," Buddy said.

Marla laughed and kissed his neck again. "It is expensive," she admitted. "But unlike our house, this place belongs to me."

Surprised, Buddy turned around in her embrace and looked at her. "It does. How can you afford it? I mean, you aren't working and..."

"My parents left me some money...a lot of money...a whole lot of money...when they died" she explained. "My family used to rent a house up the beach from here when I was a kid. I saw them building this place and have loved it ever since. I used some of the money my folks left me to buy it and I put the rest in an irrevocable trust fund that pays all of the expenses for the house." She laughed a little bitterly. "My husband has never let me forget that I 'robbed' him of the money my folks left me when I bought this place and set up the trust."

"But it was your money," Buddy said.

"You get that, he doesn't," Marla said. She kissed him gently. "That's why I'm here with you."

There weren't any groceries in the house, so they got dressed and went grocery shopping. When they got back, they put all of the food away and Marla baked one of the frozen pizzas's they'd bought for their dinner. They ate it sitting on the sofa watching the ocean as the sunlight faded and evening came on. There were three sliding glass doors in the front glass wall and they had all of them open so the sea breeze could come in, along with the sounds of the waves.

"It is really nice here," Buddy said. "The ocean sounds are really calming."

"I think that's one of the reasons I've always loved being here," Marla said. "I don't think it's possible to have trouble sleeping if you're near the ocean."

"Yeah, it's kind of like the world is humming you a lullaby, isn't it?" the teenager commented.

Marla leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that, but I think it's absolutely poetic," she said. "'The world is humming you a lullaby.' My goodness, Buddy, you're a poet, too."

"Aw, come on," Buddy said.

By the time it got to be full dark, both of them were having a hard time keeping their eyes open. "I think it's time to go to bed," Marla said, stretching and yawning.

"Yeah, I think so, too," Buddy said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers