Marla: Story of a Hot Married Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted and I had discussed this quite a bit between meeting Jeff at the restaurant and now. We had met Melissa and liked her. She seemed to be a very sweet, clean girl and had been only with Robert for the last several years. Robert was also clean. Except for me that weekend 3 weeks ago, Melissa was the only woman that he had been with for several years. We felt that he also was very safe and clean, so I pushed him down on the easy chair, unbuckled his belt , unzipped his pants and pulled them down. I took his cock deep in my mouth and sucked him down to his balls. When he asked "Don't I need a rubber?"

I told him "No, but only for you and only on this special day. I want to swallow your cum down my throat." The whole room heard and cheered.

Hearing this started Robert shaking, and he came quickly. I gulped his cum down as I continued sucking him up and down until he was through. He leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Honey,. Mel is great but she should take some lessons from you." For some reason, that pleased me greatly.

I got up and turned around, looking for the man who had declared that I was more beautiful and even sexier than Robert had said. His name was Bill. I pulled Bill into one of the bedrooms and laid him down on one of the beds: each room had 2 queen sized beds. I climbed up and straddled him while I rolled a condom down on his cock. The whole crowd watched as I slid my clean shaven, dripping wet pussy down around that cock and pumped hard and deep until we both were moaning loudly with huge.... and for me, multiple.... orgasms.

When I let him up, I turned around to see Ted watching me with his bright, shining blue eyes. I pointed to him to get over here. He immediately turned me on my back and started licking and fingering my still wet pussy while fingering it and my ass at the same time. As I turned my head from one side to the other, seeing all 15 hot, horny men watch me have my pussy licked and ass fingered, I started cumming and cumming, while I squeezed my hard nipples. I didn't want this to ever end.

Ted climbed back up and, as he did with Robert and Jeff just 3 weeks ago, turned me over on top of him on my hands and knees. He slid his large cock deep into my pussy and starting fingering my ass again. As he continued, I heard him tell one of the guys to slide his cock as deep as it would go into my ass. With both my ass and pussy being pounded, I turned to the rest and said I wanted more cock; that I needed someone to bring it where I could suck it dry. I didn't even see who it was. I only saw a beautiful large cock where I could turn my head and suck it down. I was having orgasm after orgasm and loving every minute of it! I had trouble concentrating on the cock I was sucking so hard on as I was loving the sensations brought by those two cocks rubbing each other through my tight ass and SUPER wet pussy.

Over the next four hours, I managed to fuck and suck all 15 of those hot horney cocks, usually 3 at a time... one in my pussy, one in my ass, and one in my mouth, and just as often also had at least one in my hand. I had fucked and sucked some of them once, some twice, and some three times... and we all collapsed in exhaustion. About 15 minutes later, I got up to use the bathroom ( each of the three bedrooms had a separate bath.) As I looked at myself in the mirror, I wondered what I was becoming. Certainly, as the "muscle man" had said, I had become quite a slut. Then I smiled and said to the lady in the mirror, "Yeah, but a damn nasty and satisfied slut!"

Yes, I was still loving it.

I was very sweaty, so I took a quick shower. As I did, Ted came in the bathroom.... I had forgotten to lock the door.... and said "Hey honey, how are you doing?"

I turned off the water, opened the door and got out, dripping wet and still nude, of course. I gave him a big smile and said "I,m loving it, but I'm a bit tired right now." I dried off and asked him for my purse, which he retrieved from the living area, and reapplied some makeup.

He looked at me and said "WOW!" You're even more hot, beautiful and sexy than ever before!

After another couple of hours, and a couple more rounds of fucking, I slept that night between Ted and Robert. In the middle of the night, Robert woke up and fucked me again. I still wasn't making him use a rubber, and was still feeling very safe and hot about it. When he finished, he looked me straight in the eyes and apologized for the comment the "muscle man" had made. I told him not to worry about it, that it hadn't hurt anything and everything was going well, now. He then surprised me when he said that he wished "Joshua" hadn't been invited, but that he didn't think he could get away without inviting Mel's brother.

I opened my eyes wide and asked if he wasn't worried about Melissa hearing all about this party from her brother and he said "Hell no. Mel knows all about it. Once she heard that it was YOU that was going to fuck us all, she got so turned on that we had to fuck right away. I've never seen her cum so hard. I loved it!"

The next day we all slept late, then we had breakfast delivered. After eating and showering again, I went back and we started fucking and sucking all over again. In a few hours, Jeff was worrying that the 144 condoms were going to run out. What? I looked and sure enough, there were only about 20 left. I had fucked my way through about 124 cocks? WOW! I still get hot and wet just thinking about that!

Jeff started asking around about how many more they might need, but since the guys were all about fucked out. 20 should last. They did, but with just one left. I had spent the last two days fucking and sucking 143 times! PLUS ROBERT!

An hour later, after showering again and fixing my makeup, I dressed, which didn't take much, just my heels and coat, and started our goodbyes. I left Robert for last. With Ted's prior approval, I stood on my tiptoes to reach his 6' 2" frame, and gave him a long, hot kiss.

It took the whole next week to rest up from Robert's party, but it had been worth it.

That next Saturday, we went to Robert and Melissa's wedding. For the first time in a while, I was wearing a very tasteful and classy dress. It was the first time I'd worn a bra, stockings and panties in a long, long time.

Late at the reception, I finally had a chance to talk alone and quietly with Melissa. To my surprise, she apologized for her brother's behavior. "I'm really sorry about the way Joshua acted to you at the beginning of the bachelor party last weekend. Robert told me all about it and that brother of mine was just rude! But that's just Josh, I guess." Mel was a bit tipsy from all the champaigne, but she could still turn on that beautiful smile of hers.

I asked her what she thought about it all, and she told me that after the first time, three weeks ago, she was very worried about what she had heard of me, but after meeting both Ted and I, she realized that our devotion to each other was real, so she stopped being so concerned. In fact, she went on, she was turned on enough about it to wonder what she would feel if she were there to watch, too. She surprised me again by asking if she or both she and Robert could come along with Ted and I sometimes to watch.

I had to frown as I thought about it, and told her it might not be such a good idea. "You know, it took Ted and I a long time of being happily married to feel so comfortable with each other that we could ever do this. You also have to remember that even watching, you will get so turned on that you'll want to join in real quickly. A marriage has to be very strong for that to not destroy it."

She said that she realized that, and asked why I did it. "I've thought about that a bit. All I can say is, first, that I really enjoy it. It's a huge turn on to know that you can please so many men so deeply, and of course the sex is FANTASTIC! And also that I love Ted so much that I will do ANYTHING that pleases him. If he wants his wife to be a total slut, then bring on the cock!"

She laughed at that, but was still thoughtful. "You know," she said, "Robert has talked a lot to me about that lately, and we both think that what we have together is so strong that we could do that, too. The only concern I have about it is the anal sex. I've only tried it once and didn't like it much. It HURT. And although I know that Robert truly loves me, even HE is afraid that he might not be able to hold back enough to teach me without hurting me."

I said "I'll tell you what, you two will be away on your honeymoon for the next two weeks. Talk about it while you're gone. Then if you BOTH feel the same way when you get back, give us a call, and we'll talk about it some more. Anyway, Ted is the best teacher ever for anal sex. I felt uncomfortable at first, but he had the patience to take it slow until I learned to really enjoy it. Does Robert REALLY feel comfortable enough about it to allow that?" I had to admit to myself that the thought of watching Ted fuck Melissa's pretty ass was pretty hot!

We both cried happy tears for her and I left.

I wondered if I would hear from her again about that.

I did.

"MARLA AND MELISSA"

"How could you POSSIBLY think I'd be mad?" Ted asked me with a raised voice. "You KNOW I like Melissa and Robert. Wasn't I the one who helped you decide on that wild fuckfest that weekend at Robert's bachelor party? You can sure as hell have her as a friend and do anything you want to do together!"

That stopped me. I thought about it for a few seconds and looked up at Ted. Then we both erupted into laughter. It really WAS pretty silly.

Four weeks ago, I'd been the "entertainment" at Robert's bachelor party, spending the two day weekend fucking 15 hot and horny men. I prided myself that they all left the party worn out, fully satisfied and happy to have been there. It had taken most of the next week to rest up from that, but I still shivered with excitement from the memory of that WILD AND HOT weekend. IT HAD BEEN WORTH IT!

The next week, we had attended Robert and Melissa's wedding. At the reception afterward, I got a chance to talk privately with Melissa. She knew all about the party and my part in it. Instead of being mad, she had been very turned on about the thought, and even asked if she.... or both she and Robert... could go with Ted and I to watch us sometime soon. I warned her that they'd both get so hot watching they would quickly want to join in the nasty fun. I wondered out loud if a newly married couple could handle that without damaging their marriage, but they had been together for three years, since she was 18, and both thought that their love and devotion to each other, along with the strength of their bond would let them enjoy it without problems. They also knew how hot even just talking about it made them.

I told her they needed to talk together long and seriously about it during their honeymoon. If they were still sure that that's what they wanted, she should call me when they got home.

They spent the next 2 weeks on their honeymoon, and when no call came the following week, I expected they had decided against it. Kind of a shame, I thought, because I had spent some time fantasizing about that, too. But maybe it was for the best. I really liked them, and didn't want to see anything hurt their marriage.

The call came in late the following week.

"Hi Marla, this is Melissa. How are you?"

I'm fine." I said. " How was the honeymoon?"

"It was FANTASTIC!" she said. "I'd like for you and I to get together tomorrow (Friday) over lunch. We'd have a talk about a few things."

A huge shiver of anticipation came over me. Maybe they WERE still interested. "Great." I said. "Where and at what time?"

I'd been a little concerned that Ted might be upset about me making plans without him. We'd promised each other that we'd NEVER have any sexual dealings.... or even discussions.... with others without our talking it over first, but he liked Melissa and obviously had no problems with it. I'd told him about the talk she and I had at the reception, and I'm sure he expected.... as I did.... that our talk would mostly be about fucking, and fucking.... and watching fucking. But no problems with Ted.

I met Melissa in the lobby of the local Red Robin Restaurant at 11:00 AM the next day.

Mel is a beautiful young lady with gorgeous chin-length blond hair. She's maybe a half inch or so shorter than my 5'6", and just a little thicker around the waist. She has the long, slim and shapely legs of many blondes, and a really nice ass. Her breasts are a little larger than mine, probably a large C cup compared to my small C, but that just made her have to wear a bra more often than I did, so I wasn't jealous. I rarely wear a bra anymore. Her eyes were blue and her lips more full than most blondes. Altogether, Melissa is a very beautiful and sexy lady.

Today, she was wearing a thin knit short dress, buttoning all the way from the hem to the deep V neckline, and I could tell she was a little excited by the way her nipples strained against the knit fabric.

After we were served, she told me that she and Robert HAD talked a lot about them going out with us and joining in on some of our fuck parties. Those talks kept them turned on enough to fuck a good 3 to 5 times a day for the whole 2 weeks. By the middle of the second week, they had pretty much decided that they wanted to at least try it a few times.

"But what REALLY decided it," she said, "was the day we were fucking in the woods, and when we finished, we just sprawled out, still totally naked, on the blanket we brought. Two hikers came by, stopped and just stared as I lay there with my legs spread out, his cum dripping out of my pussy. We looked over and saw them staring , and instead of hurrying to cover myself, we both got so turned on again that I pulled Robert on top of me and we fucked a second time, completely forgetting they were there and watching until one of them walked closer and asked if they could join us. That almost got us going a third time, but first Robert turned and told them to get lost. He told them that this is our honeymoon. The truth is, I was kind of hot just thinking about the idea, but not only were we on our honeymoon, but also they looked like they were probably not even 18 years old yet. So you know what? If you and Ted are agreeable, we'd really like to go out with you at least a few times."

I told her that Ted and I had also discussed it, and yes, if they were ABSOLUTELY sure, we were agreeable. "And you know," I told her, "You are really a beautiful and sexy lady. I KNOW Ted thinks so, too, so I'd love to watch Ted fuck you. I get just as hot thinking about watching him fuck another woman as he gets watching me taking three hard and hot cocks at one time."

The comment about taking 3 cocks at once kind of sobered up her expression. She flushed a bright red, placed her hand accross the table on top of mine and said "That's something else that I wanted to talk with you about, but I'm a little embarrassed. Remember me telling you at the reception that I was afraid to try anal sex again? I was pretty drunk at the time, but I remember our conversation very well. Well, Robert sort of told me that you seem to really love it. Can you teach me? You also said that Ted was the greatest teacher of anal sex there could be. Would you be upset if I told you that I'd like to have him... and only him... fuck my ass, and as often as possible until I get used to it? If I can EVER get used to it, that is." I could tell the 2 drinks she had ordered were getting to her. That's the first time I'd ever heard her talk so raw and nasty. And you know what? It turned me on!

"Oh you'll get used to it. Have no doubt about that. And I'd LOVE to watch Ted fuck your ass. I ALSO happen to know that he not only likes you as a friend, but thinks you're hot and sexy. I KNOW he'd love to open up that beautiful ass!" Now I was talking as rough as her, but that's not unusual for me. "And you know what else? I'm so hot and horny thinking about it that I'm close to an orgasm RIGHT NOW!"

She giggled a little bit and quietly said "Me too."

I asked what kind of REALLY sexy outfits she had and she said that she didn't really have many, so I took her back to my house to see if she'd fit into some of mine. To tell the truth, I was getting pretty hot thinking about her wearing the super hot "fuck me now" outfit that I'd worn to Robert's bachelor party.

I'd never thought about having sex with another women. I didn't have any dislike of the idea, but I've always loved cock so much that, as I said, I'd just never thought about it. But when I saw her dressed in that totally see-through top and slightly see through skirt with the slit from the hem to the waistband, I got so hot for her I could hardly stand itl She was breathing pretty hard herself when she told me that she had NEVER felt as hot and sexy as she did right then wearing that outfit, not even when she was laying nude and spread out in front of the 2 hikers. I lifted the skirt up and slipped her panties down to the floor and said, "Now THAT'S the way you need to wear it. Hey! You shave your pussy, too!"

She kind of shyly said "Yea. Robert told me that YOUR shaved pussy was a real turn on, so I tried it too. I really like it. I get turned on thinking about anyone seeing it!"

"You should." I said, " I know I'm turned on myself just checking you out!"

When a slight moan came from her luscious lips, I lost any desire to stop.

Within a minute, we were both stripped nude and holding each other on the bed. I was kissing those luscious lips of hers. I'd never realized how hot and sexy kissing another woman could be, but I was sure learning now! The sensation of our tits rubbing together was unbelievable. I left her lips and licked and kissed her as I slid down her beautiful and sexy hot body. She was moaning louder as I kissed and nibbled those nipples. She really DID have some gorgeous tits! As I stopped to pay even more attention to them, she moved around on the bed until she was licking and nibbling on MY tits, too! Now we were BOTH moaning! We were working together now as each slid lower on the other until I could get my tongue and fingers at her fantastic, clean shaven pussy, while she was doing the same thing to mine. WOW! I still liked cock better, but this was FANTASTIC!

As turned on as we both were, we had HUGE orgasms within minutes and at the same time. Instead of stopping, we both kept it up until a second, then a third orgasm shook us each.

We were holding each other, still nude, on the bed, tits rubbing tits, and giving each other light but sexy kisses, when both Ted and Robert walked in.

"HEY! WOW! YOU TWO ARE BOTH SOMETHING HOT!" Robert said. I could see his cock straining in his pants to get out. "Want some more company?"

Melissa was looking for something to cover herself with. She finally grabbed one of the king-sized pillows and tried to use that, turning a bright red.

Ted walked into the bathroom as Melissa told Robert "I'm not sure how I can explain what just happened here, but we didn't plan it. It just happened. I'm so really, really sorry! Is there anything I can do to make this better? I love you so much and don't want ANYTHING to stop you from loving me back!"

She was teary eyed and about to cry until Robert laughed and said "Honey, nothing will change my love for you. This is definitely not a problem. In fact, I love it! Weren't we talking these past 3 weeks about this same thing?

"Yes." she answered, "But not without our doing it together. And with other men, not with Marla and I alone."

"Wow, honey." he told her, "You two are each so hot, and even hotter together. I'm not mad, really I'm not. Remember, I'm the one that already knew just how hot Marla is. I SURE don't blame either of you. In fact..." With that, he started undressing and laid down between us, kissing Melissa deeply.